Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Been Awhile (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah sure" Nick stood up and started walking to the kitchen, he opened the fridge and got some beers so that Max can have some if he would like, Nick was walking back to his room as he felt a coold breze on his muscular chest, it was from the cold beer he though whatever. Nick walked into his room and putted the beers on the table next to his bed "There you go" Nick said as he went to the bed and layed on it.

Max picked up one , hands shine with the lube and places his hands onto his friend back and slowly worked on it up and down first on spine then seperate his hands

Nick waited as Max drink a beer and then putted his hands on Nicks back, Nick liked this very much but his hands were a little cold cuz of the beer that he was holding "Your hands are cold, but its okey, it feels very good" Nick said this as he putted his hands on the pillow and his head on his hands closing his eyes.

"Haha im glad you enjoy it"
He grabs a shoulder blade and kneads it
With other hand he runs it down his side to his hips and pulls abit

Nick was feeling very good he was thinking what if Max liked him, but Nick was confused he was afraid to act so he was just laying there waiting to see what Max is going to do, he didn't mind if Max touched him somewhere else he was feeling very good.

Max was finding it difficult to reach the other side having to sit on the side he was rubbing.
"Haha wish i had longer arms"

Nick saw that Max couldn't reach the other side of his back, so he was thinking to do something. Nick grabbed Max arm and pulled him on the bed, letting him sit on top of his legs if he wouldn't mind "Max you can sit on my legs if you want" Nick said hoping it didn't sound wired.

"haha ok it comfy cause you got a fat butt haha"
he runs his hans up his back then concentrate on the side he can now reach"

Nick heard that Max didn't mind "I got a fat butt, no i don't you got one" He was still laying while he said that, he was just teasing with Max, actually he had a awesome body like Nick's body. He could feel Max hands all over his back and other places that he was massaging, Nick wouldn't mind if he was touching him some where else but he didn't knew how to tell Max, it would sound wired.

Max was breathing abit harder , he didnt know why but he loved doing this more than he had to the other women i done the same for. His feeling was travelling downwards.
"we both got big bums"
He goe to his hips and pulls on them a few times sharply

It was very good, Nick could feel that Max was starting to breath harder, he could hear it, Nick was thinking if he was okey maybe they should stop "Actually you have a awesome body" Nick said as he smiled to Max, he then looked at him as he was continuing to breath hard "Hey are you feeling okey Max" He said as he looked at him with a concern look.

He gulps and that sends a movement which moves to his groin and something pokes Nick's lower back
"er yea im fine"
he moves but it pokes his butt now stuck evertime he try to move it would go deeper

Nick heard when Max said that he was fine, he then felt something poking his back and then his butt, Nick was thinking what could that be he then turned around and saw that Max penis was getting harder through his pants, Nick moved his hand on Max penis and said "You want to do something else." He could feel how his penis was getting harder in his hand.

when he took hold of him he yelped embaressed he tries to pull away but stoped after seeing nick was ok with it
"er i dont know"
now that nick had turn over he was sat on his friend groin to where his cock was

"Want to try something new" Nick said as he was smiling, he then grabbed his shirt and pulled Max closer to Nick's head "Don't worrie" Nick whispered in Max ear as he kissed him. Pulling Max closer to him.

"what like?"
he blush. Max was shocked but did nothing when he got kissed just cock was harder
straining on his pants

Nick's cock started getting harder as well, he was kissing Max as he saw that he didn't backed off, Nick was thinking that it will work after all. Nick stopped kissing him then he grabbed Max shirt and took it off, he than said putting his hands on Max chest "If you want to stop i wouldn't mind" Nick said but he didn't want to stop.

"i dont know what to do or anything at the moment up to now i know im hard and horny"
they were now touching by the cock

Nick heard what he said and he thought that he meant that he didn't want to stop. Nick putted his hands on Max ass as he was on top of him, Nick pulled Max closer to his head as he took of Maxes pants, his cock was very hard and big, Nick grabbed his coeck gently and started licking it, in a couple of seconds he started sucking Max cock, Nick stopped saying to Max "Is that good"

"oh god yes bettr than any woman"
he found himself saying and thrusting
he rech down and rubbs his cockin return

Nick felt that Max started touching his cock it was very good, Nick stopped for a sec and he continued sucking Max cock faster and faster, Nick could feel how hard Max cock was in his mouth.

Max needed to lay down before he fell so he lay down onhis back but pulled hisfriend with him

Nick was sucking his friend dick as he saw that Max lay on the bed and pulled Nick on to p of him, Nick was still with his pants so he tried to take them off, but he had to stand up to take them off and he didn't want to stand up "Max would you mind taking of my pants?" he asked as he was jerking off Max cock.

"flip round hehe. i thoguht this would feel weird but it does not really"
blush and draws '69' with his finger

Nick blushed a little as well when he heard what Max said "Im happy that you like it" Nick then turned around with his head in front of Max cock and Nicks penis in front of Max head waiting for Max to take of his pants, while he was waiting he grabbed Max's balls and started licking and biting them slightly so it didn't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom