Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Been Awhile (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skunkhide

Star
Max was moving his things in his new room in the flat he and his best friend had got, they had been friend for years and desided they would have more fun living together and to help each other in all ways of life.

Moing his last box of clothes, he places it down and looks at all the boxes on his new bed. He sighs deeply.

short frame glasses, denim jeans, worn and torn grey top and barefeet

Nick was looking at the boxes on the ground, they were so many, more than he's friend Max boxes. Nick was buying a lot of stuff, some useful, some useless, even so he almost everyday bought something new. This was the day that Nick and his best friend Max moved into their own flat, they were friends for a long time and they had the crazy idea why not to live together. Nick was thinking living with his best friend was a good idea, he that looked at his boxes and said "Oh man.... why do i have so many junk in the boxes" Nick walked out of his room and went to Maxes room, he then looked at him and said "Hey Max can you help me unpack my things" He than looked at his boxes seeing that Max wasn't ready as well.

Max turns to Nick having just heard him come in, with a smile he state "Hey yea sure just give me 10 mins, I just moving the stuff for when we both pull ha ha." He was straight but always wondered what it would be like to lose himself and just try it once. The guy bends down to pick up a shoe box which was full of condoms and lube and place it into his wardrobe.

His boxes were at his feet and when he had to go he would have to climb over each of them that would take a little time itself just to clamber over them.

Nick heard what Max said, then he looked as he putted a box filled with shoes and putted it in the wardrobe, Nick then said at Max "Ok ill be waiting" Nick started walking to his room again, putting his hand in front of his mouth and he started biting his nails. He was thinking of Max he recently started liking him but Max didn't knew, Max also didn't knew that Nick was gay but he soon would find out.

Nick entered his room and grabbed one of the boxes that was filled with clothes and putted it in front of the wardrobe, he than started putting his clothes in the wardrobe.

Max put his hand into his box and pocket a condom, he like to feel he always had one on him just in case, even if hope against hope a nice girl would show up to there door. It had been months since he had sex but was sure Nick had a night with a girl the other night as he did not get in touch.

Max keeping his word climbs over his boxes and heads for his door to help his friend. Though sex with a random woman had left a semi-hard bulk in his pants. He knocks on his friend's door and walk in.

Nick was putting his clothes in his wardrobe, there were so many clothes that he didn't think that they will fit in this wardrobe. He was thinking what to do with his friend Max cuz he was starting to like him, but if he do something with him their friendship will be broken. Nick was very confused. Seeing that the clothes fitted in his wardrobe, he walked to the next box and bended down grabbing the box with shoes, he then heard that Max knocked on the door "Come in" Nick said he didn't saw that Max was already in the room.

(Ok i have to go, ill be back later, bye)

Max was stood in front of him as when he had bent over so they were head to groin level. Max laugh then ask nicely
"So what need to be moved then?" Max had never thought of his friend in a sexual way other than joking with him to have threesome with a teacher a couple years ago.

(Yea that cool)

Nick was grabbing the box filled with his shoes and then he noticed that Max was in front of him, Nick standed back a little he almost fell cuz he didn't see his friend there "Sorry didn't see you there" Nick said this as he felt stupid, he had a silly look and a fake smile, putting his hand on his head and starting brushing it he forgot that he was holding a box full with shoes, Nick dropped the box and it fell on his feets. Nick screamed of pain the box was very heavy, Nick then sited on the bed holding his feet.

(Ok i have to go now)

Max sat by him "Sorry"
smiles then says
"So you box is actually full of shoes.. How much did that hurt?"
Looks at his young friend foot

(what he wearing?)

Nick looked at him and smiled "No need to be sorry" he laughed and stood up grabbing the box with the shoes, he then walked to the wardrobe and started putting his shoes in it, he was thinking if they were going to fit cuz there wasn't much place in there. Nick turned his head around watching at Max, he then said to him "Grab one of the boxes and start unpacking if you can?"

"Yea sure. your foot ok? could have gave it a rub haha"
He bends down and grabs a box half under the bed. And put him next to him on the bed.
"what shall we do when we finish?"

Nick was done putting the shoes in his wardrobe, then he heard what Max said "Haha you want to rub it no problem" Max laughed and stood up grabbing another box filled with his underwear putting the box next to a closet, he then started putting the underwear in it, "What do you want to do when we finish?" he said still putting his underwear in the closet.

Max shruggs "well i been told once i give good massage but it might be weird."
He looks around "Don't know but i going to put some jogging pants on haha.
Oddly enough he found himself looking at his friends underwear .

It was wired that Max offered him a massage but Nick was thinking that he was messing with him again as he always did, "Haha, maybe but we are friends for a long time" Nick was still putting his underwear as he saw that Max was next to him "Umm i thought you were going to put your jogging pants".

"Haha yea that true you see girls do it all the time just thought it could be cool. But ok"
Shruggs
"Yea i think I will.. Them beers are in the fridge i put them in there before"
He walks out the room and into his room and outs some baggy pants that were loose everywhere but the groin. Then walk back in pulling his pants up cause they keep falling down abit

"Ok" Nick said as he finished putting his underwear in the closet, Nick then layed on the bed while waiting Max to come, Nick was thinking what to do next he really liked Max but didn't knew what to do, he was very confused again "What to do" "What to do" he was mumbling to himself as he was looking at the ceiling.

"ok right wait there"
he runs to his room and comes back with some lube he would normally use for sex.
Rubs some on his hands then slowly take his friend foot in his hands

Nick was laying on his bed thinking, firstly he didn't notice that Max was there but then he felt that Max grabbed his foot and started messaging it, it felt very good. Nick was laying as he was feeling very relaxed already, "Max you are doing a wonderful job keep it up" Nick said as he looked at Max.

He tenderly rubs it and gently puts his fingers though his toes.
"He he thank but i know. But first time i did feet i normally do the full body thing with women haha."
He loosk at his friend's foot working hard

Nicked heard what Max said as he was just messaging his foot, Nick tough if will go any higher, it would be wired for Max to do it cuz he was straight but Nick was thinking if could seduce him. Nick turned around still laying on the bed and took his t-shirt off, waiting for Max to message him on his back "Would you mind if you message me on my back" Nick said as he felt relaxed.

"Yea sure haha but i want a beer while i do you get me one while i lube up"
He grabs the lube which was a fresh bottle.
He didnt think this was that weird just normal and kinda nice...though he had a strange feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom