Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't be a jester, wrap your scepter. (M/F - M/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vibrant

Planetoid
NOTE: I'll be catching up with my current partners tonight, and after looking everything over I feel comfortable taking on another story or two. Don't ever be discouraged from approaching for nightly, play-by-post more casual encounters even if long term ain't your thing. If I'm up at two AM mucking about on video games and Netflix then I'd likely rather be writing smut, so try your luck! Summer leaves me with a lot of free time, 'specially when I'm up later than everyone else pretending to be a vampire.

Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me. I don't ever get around to reading other roleplay ads on this site, so, if you're lying in wait...don't.

This is going to be concise. I have a strong aversion to verbose, convoluted ads. I am a very adaptive roleplayer who embraces improvisational writing. I like to keep OOC planning to a minimum, and prefer character interaction to be as organic as possible. Most of what you need to know is listed in the link below.

F-List

Canon universes are fine, if not even encouraged, but I'm only interested in original characters from both sides.

PMs/E-mail/Threads/IM in that order of preference.

1.) Post-apocalyptic/zombies: The Walking Dead just started up again. I know the interest is around.
2.) Real life, modern day crime: Drug cartels, murderous vices, or something as simple and lascivious as money laundering strip club.
3.) Anything diplomatic: A husband and wife doing what's necessary to up their social and political standing in the royal court?
4.) Just smut: Assuming you are uninhibited, vigorous and a little nasty, we can get down. Throw me a desire.
5.) Your ideas: This is the most important. I'm all about mutual satisfaction. If there's potential to climb at least one tree, I'd probably like to hear about it.

Only looking for quality here. That's not synonymous with, but is often closely related to, quantity. Apart from ability and imagination, I only ask for respect. If you aren't having fun, tell me. If you can't post, tell me. If you want to try something else, tell me.

P.S. I swear to God, if you contact me with some poorly formatted one line PM I'm just not going to respond. Put forth some effort! Show initiative, tell me about a specific craving you've been having -- I have no qualms with and actual excel at 'leading' the progression of a story, but due to my on-the-fly nature I rarely have a grand idea prepared.

P.P.S Don't try to control my character. If you're posting the thoughts of your character then assumptions are cool, but don't write posts contingent on my character doing whatever was convenient for your own idea of how the scene should be. This is something especially common in people's starting posts, and it's never okay. TL;DR, don't metagame, don't godmod.

"Have you ever played any of the mortal kombat video games or any of the final fantays games? I'm just wondering that is all. By the way I'm angelduskgirlcat."

angelduskgirlcat said:
"Have you ever played any of the mortal kombat video games or any of the final fantays games? I'm just wondering that is all. By the way I'm angelduskgirlcat."

I've played enough Mortal Kombat to know Liu Kang is Earth's champion, that's about it. Never played Final Fantasy because I don't like turn based unless it's Pokemon on Gameboy.

I'd be up for a Post-Apocolyptic/Zombie RP.
If you're interested, then I have an idea more so based on the post-apoc over Zombies, so hit me up with a PM :3

Good responses thus far, but I'm still comfortable taking on a few more stories.

I'd love to do something medieval. I only do M/M, but I'm sure that together we can make something worth writing. I actually have a few ideas in mind, if you're up to hearing them!

I'd be up for a Real life, modern day crime or Post-apocalyptic/zombies RP. Message me if your interested.

1.) Post-apocalyptic/zombies: The Walking Dead just started up again. I know the interest is around.
2.) Real life, modern day crime: Drug cartels, murderous vices, or something as simple and lascivious as money laundering strip club.

These sound interesting. Especially together with this: 5.) Your ideas

+ the fact that I'm blond may be additional motivation for you :p

Though I only RP through YIM and Skype

Thanks for all the interest I've gotten so far. Still feeling the need for more.

Does 3 only work if the person you are playing with is female or are two males allowed to play different people in it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Williams

Please, let's satisfy each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom