Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Admiral's Club. Seeking size queens! [New Cravings!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Squish

Super-Earth
Hey, folks, just a brief introduction. Some of you may know me, others may not. I'm starting to have more free time these days, so it's a good enough chance to get this crazy train a-rollin'. I'm a literate RPer looking for a good time. I can do PMs, and I rarely do threads, but I much prefer to play over IMs, mostly because there's no way to forget about them, which has been a problem for me in the past.

Anyways, let's get right down to business because I doubt most of you are going to read this anyways. I like to play muscular characters with big cocks. From ten inches of cunt-splitter to a full on yard of pussy-pummeling pecker. The following are my lists of kinks.

'Always' kinks: Kinks I try to include in every game. I may be willing to lose one or two, but generally speaking, you should be cool with these if you want to play with me.
Huge Cocks
Dominance
Enjoyment
(Not necessarily immediately, but reasonably quickly. Bonus points if they're REALLY enjoying it.)

'Optional' kinks: Kinks I'd like to see in any game I play, but aren't strictly necessary. The more we can work into it, the better. A * indicates craving.
Age difference (either way)
Begging
Body modification/Transformation
Branding
(Not 'hot iron', but stuff like piercings or tattoos)
Exhibition
Furry/bestiality
Goth Look
(I don't know why, but it's hot.)
*Harem
Huge Breasts
*Impregnation
Incest
*Interracial
(specifically black female/white male, because screw stereotypes.)
Romance
Rough sex
Sphere of Influence
(Like being on an alien's space ship, or in the glade of a powerful fey, or a monster's nest. The creature itself has some great power over the others in it's 'domain'.)

The Never List: Things I will not willingly include in a game.
Gore/Violence/Blood/Torture/Death
Scat/Watersports
Yaoi
(Nothing against it, it just doesn't do anything for me)

If you're still with me after that, that's awesome! Glad to see you're interested. Now, into the more specific plot ideas that I have. the bolded character is the one I'd play.

Currently Craving:
'Sacrifice'/goddess of Spring
A fantasy game. The 'sacrifice' is a strong male from a local village who is dispatched to the lair of the spirit/goddess of spring. His job is pretty straightforward, to awaken and impregnate her, to bring about the fertility and vitality of springtime. I'm very open to different interpretations of the goddess in question.

Naruto/(Hinata/Konoha harem)
This one is an interesting base. The hero of Konoha, Naruto, has been called to the Hokage to address an S-rank mission. Fathering the next generation of ninja! In the wake of pain's attack, the village's ninja population has been drastically depleted. As the strongest ninja in the village, it is imperative that Naruto fathers as many children as possible. So Tsunade arranges for Naruto to have his own little harem of beautiful young ninjas. Hinata, Sakura, Ino, and any other girls that catch Naruto's eye.

Other Plots:
Basement Monster/Homeowner
This game is so flexible, I'm not even entirely sure it all should be under one plot heading. The basic framework is the same, though, which is good enough for me. We start with a homeowner, you, buying a new house. But when she checks out the basement, she uncovers a monster of some sort trapped down there. Perhaps it had been bound there magically, perhaps it simply made the empty basement it's home, or perhaps it's just a freakish coincidence. I've played a futa vampire magician trapped in her coffin beneath a pile of furniture who had a thing for body modification and transformations, strange and sexy alike. There was a voluptuous and lusty water nymph trapped in a closed hot tub after the former owner died. I've played a swarm of alien dick-starfish who had been trapped in a meteor underground until the homeowner put in a new floor drain. I've played a sex demon, sealed in a magic circle, broken when the homeowner decided to vaccuum. The monster can be anything you and I can imagine. I even have a little survey-thing list of questions to help narrow it down. Ask me about it and we'll see what we can dream up!

Sex Demon/(Huntress or Summoner)
My character in this game is Ba'ahram, a huge, powerful demon lord, the king of succubi, the sire of a thousand young, the lord of unending seed, ruiner of women, and master of lust. But depending on you, it can go one of two ways. You choose either the huntress or the summoner. The Huntress will come across this demon lord fucking his way through the female population of a nightclub, and try to stop him. Little does she know it was a trap, set to find a woman like her, a female strong enough to survive bearing his most powerful spawn. The summoner actually calls this demon out. Either he tricks her into releasing him from his prison, or he strikes a deal with her, granting her power over love and lust in exchange for his freedom, or she seeks him out, hoping for power or perhaps just seeking the ultimate sexual experience. This game also comes with the option of extension, by making to original girl go forth and bring him more sluts to breed.

Tauren/(WoW girl/Multiracial harem)
This idea is largely inspired by a ridiculously hot story that I stumbled across. If you don't know/play WoW, this idea could easily be generalized to any fantasy setting. The character is Rhuno, a tauren paladin. Rhuno is a reformed warrior of the Grimtotem tribe, a sword of peace. He wants only to forget the squabbles of horde and alliance, and fight the true evils that threaten Azeroth, a quest that often sends him to strange and exotic locales. Now, he travels far and wide, and has a tendency to encounter women in his travels. Sometimes, he saves the girls. Other times, the girls save him. Sometimes nobody needs saving at all. But almost always their contact grows into lust, and sooner or later the two begin to go at it. In the short version, that's the end of it, though the relationship can go on from there, obviously. In the long version, though, his mastery of his meat-stick earns the long-lasting love and lust of the girls he mates, and soon he's building a harem of girls from all across the world to satisfy his powerful prick. My favorite version involves him breeding his harem over and over, getting them knocked up. Ask me about the picture set if you're interested!

Homeowner/Naughty Trick-or treater(s)
Halloween is a wonderful time, of frights and fun, candy and chaos. My character is a single homeowner who loves halloween. He's in the middle of a schlocky horror-movie marathon when a naughty trick-or-treater (or a couple), arrives on his doorstep with a mind for mischief. Now, either he civilly invites her in to watch horror movies, or he catches her mid-prank and decides to punish her.

Father/Daughter
This game comes in a number of flavors. My personal favorite is somewhat vanilla. A sweet teen daughter who loves her father, in a very un-daughterly way. As father's day comes around, she gathers her courage and confesses her feelings, moving to seduce the older man. Unable to deny his daughter's womanly charms, he takes her. But there are a few other options for those craving more adventurous interactions. Perhaps the daughter acts out to seek her father's attentions, becoming rebellious. Dressing in too-skimpy outfits, teasing her father. Eventually he snaps and takes her, much to her delight. There's an option for a longer game, where the daughter gets pregnant, and their love-child eventually joins in the incestuous affair when she comes of age.

Superhero/(superheroine/villainess/civilian)
This one comes in three major flavors. Heroine, villainess, and civilian. For the superheroine, your character and mine would probably be teamed up, at least for a while. Either they just grow together, or my character impresses your character, possibly taking a bullet for her (probably something a bit more impressive than a bullet, but still). Perhaps they become a super-duo or one could even become the other's sidekick. Eventually, the relationship becomes something more, and sooner or later they come together in a super-powered fuckfest. For the villain option, there are plenty of ways to do it, but usually it takes either the form of my character breaking up your evil plot and 'punishing' you, or your character tries to brainwash/seduce/hypnotize mine. Once you discover my 'impressive attributes' you can't resist taking a taste of it, and your control starts to falter. for a civilian, you could be anyone who my hero would happen to save, then seduce. Think Lois Lane, but with more fucking and less dancing around the issue.

Is any of the above interests you, please do not hesitate to message me! Think of these not as strict storylines, but as ideas to start from.

RE: The Admiral's Club (Grand Opening!)

Oh, my. I must say that you're a very interesting character! Your 'Basement Monster/Homeowner' game sounds new to me and, interestingly enough, I'd like to try it! Let us try and come up with something fun, hm?~

Alas, a bump to you, as well.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom