Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something simple....ish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden In Metal

Planetoid
Greetings, hope you're having yourself a wonderful day!

I'm in a pickle at the moment, I don't get online too terribly often, but when I do, I end up just skimming through threads and never replying to anyone because I don't want to 'ditch' them mid role-play. I need to play!! My dear lord I need to play with someone.

I'm looking for something different. I'm done with the good old run of the mill stuff. I want to play more plot and build up then I do straight up smut. that being said, smut is a fun bonus. I'll generally try and match my partners post length, my grammar and spelling aren't perfect. Quite far from it in my opinion, but I do try. I will most likely restrict my playing to blue moon, weather you want to play through private messages or a thread is up to you.

Sooo ... If you're around, and I'm around, I'd love to hear from you :) I swing both ways and then some, If you've got something in mind that's been tickling your fancy for a while I'll be more then happy to oblige :)

Thanks for reading, looking forward to hearing from you!

If i'm not on, feel free to mssage me anyways, Í'll get back to you when i next get on :)

------
So I've decided I should probably put some of the things I'd like to play haha so here we go.

I have a facination with tentacles. I've been brewing it over and thinking something long the lines of Princess Leigh/ Jabba the hut scene. i'd probably like to play it from the beginning, the capture/purchasing, the attempts at will breaking, at escaping, (and the punishments). I don't want to play the same old ''oh master my master'' my character will not submit easily, will not be taken easily.
if you have a different sort of plot in mind, but the same(ish) roles, hit me :)

"a pet for my pet"
a stranger plot mayhaps...
a man wants to find a play thing for his (preferably large canine) pet, who has taking a liking to human females.
it all starts simple, innocent. They bump into each other on a walk, in the park, who knows. maybe they knew each other from a long time ago. They go out for coffee, and she is utterly oblivious to his true intentions. maybe fido is a bit 'friendlier" then he a dog normally would be...
or we could do a bit of a switch, instead of the man having the dirty intent it is the girl, fascinated by this magnificent beasts large stature. in this case it would be the male who is unaware of these dark intentions, thinking that maybe just maybe he's going to get lucky.

------

Those are my two main plot ideas at the moment. if there is anyone out there who is willing to give them a shot with me that'd be great.

kinks, quirks, and nonos,

I'm rather easy to get along with in this.
Foreplay, build up, awkward moments, sexual/sensual tension drive me crazy in the best of ways.
jumping right to the end doesn't interest me.
I enjoy playing opposite a dominant character. this does not mean that I play your run of the mill sub. I won't simply lay down and say öh master take me!" I will not say "yes master" at least... not often.

I don't have much in the way of nos. i'll try anything once. ask me, i'll let you know :)

Update

So I've been gone for a bit, but I'm thinking of trying to be back. Same situation as before, My on and off times will be erratic to say the least I may post 10 times in a day and then not for a few days and I do apologize for it. Hoping to find some interesting people again!

That's unfortunate you can't get on too often but I understand your dilemma :) I'd love to RP with you all the same whenever you get time. What kind of RP would you like to do? I tend to enjoy fantasy setting roleplays. If there is something you have an idea for or pairings you'd like to see I'd love to hear it. Give me a shout sometime, bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom