Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need Older Sister for Group Role!

Lycan

Banned
Banished
Title: Two too Many

Pairing: Step-Brother x Step-Sister x Friend #1 x Friend #2

Plot: Embry (age 16) emerges from sleep to find his step-sister, older by two years (age 18), intoxicated and fondling his crotch as her hand slips in and out of his pants to jerk him off. She had been out partying with a couple of friends from her senior class who take turns on her brother as well behind her as Embry regains consciousness. He finds his step-sister's slurred pouting and the seductive girls' dominant use of his body irresistible to cease consent to, where as the night then carries on with the young, submissive boy subjecting to the group's every demand.

Tags: Foursome, [Indirect] Incest, Lesbianism, Dom (Female), Sub (Male), Intoxication, Seduction

Characters

Step-Brother ... Lycan

Step-Sister ...

Friend #1 Macrofiend

Friend #2 Nyarly

RE: Need Dominant Females

XD *I would love you to --
Though yes, love is mutual. :3

And I'm so glad you're interested Shasha! All we need is one more person.

If anyone has anybody in mind please give them a shout out for me! I'd love to get this moving as soon as possible.

Oh! And actually if it wouldn't be too difficult, could the both of you please fill out this template just in case group RPs require profiles now?
I'll write one up myself in a minute. :)

Name:

Appearance:

Personality: (Really just need adjectives)

Kinks:

Name: Sasha

Appearance: Sasha is a pretty, slender girl with big breast and wavy, blond hair, Her eyes are blue, yet light as well.

Personality: (Really just need adjectives): kind, loyal, sexy, flirt, love to have 'fun'

Kinks:
Almost any sex things, but no pregnancy or fantasies.

Candira said:
Lycan said:
Hello, Candira-

I just wanted to ask you straight up if all Group RPs are required to have character profiles. I understand where to post them and all, though I just wanted to clear that up.

Thank you for your time!
/Lycan

Thanks for asking. ^^

Yes, all group rps are required to have character profile threads where each character's profile is posted (or linked, if you're just reusing a character or something, though you could just copy and paste). Please let me know if you notice that someone isn't following the rules--I do sometimes miss these things.

Alright, so, it is a requirement, no problem, though -- I'll just make sure Shasha fills the template out and then I'll post a profile thread so all you girls have to do is copy and paste.

Name: Victoria

Appearance: http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z479/LadyJackass/Anime%20Lingerie%20and%20%20Bikini%20%20Collection/animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-fate-stay-night-fate-stay-night-picture-161098-suemura-preview-89cab5ff.jpg

Personality: Shy, quiet, follower

Kinks: anything but gore and scat

Name:
Anya
Appearance:
[Anya]
Personality:
Dominate, strong willed, overtly sexual, a very loud drunk.
Kinks:
-Bondage, hardcore or soft
-Lots and lots of toys
-Latex, leather, corsets and posture collars
-Non consensual
-Groups
-Chocking, gagging and air restrictions
-Anal (For both boys and girls)
-Humiliation
-Electric Shock

Aww, thanks MHW. <3
I'm sorry the group BDSM one didn't work out. :(

So, re-post your profiles here, please: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=30390
And I'll get the RP up. :3

We still all eager to start? It's been a week now and I haven't got much but a response on the main thread, haha.
Maybe I should've started sooner. :s

RE: Older Sister - Group RP

Since no one has replied I am reopening this RP to the public. Come one, come all.

Since I want to play one of the females, it doesn't matter. Are big breasts alright?

Big breasts are always welcome, yes, haha.
Anyways, I'm glad you're interested. <3

Back
Top Bottom