Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Piece AU: Four Blue's Adventure, Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowe

Star
One Piece: Four Blue's Adventure
<--- Click for profile page! Yeeey!

I know. I know. After that epic piece of blue-ness advertising I bet you expect me to give you some massively epic story. Right? Riiiiiight? Well, sorry, but that's not going to happen. Instead, I'll just explain the situation I'm in.

A few months ago I made up a big-ass RP complete with all codes and junk for six other people who wanted to try a One Piece group roleplay with me. Sadly, after less than a week the only people actually posting were myself and Anji [Defiant Anjeru; Thank you Anjiiii!] [[Note to self: Stop using italics so much. 'Nother note to self. Stop using brackets so much]

So anyway. Now I have a profile, a short storyline to go through and a character I might just use again, but no one to play it with. So..would anyone like to join my AU pirate crew? They are --roughly-- based on the Straw Hats, in that instead of upwards of twenty to hundreds of pirates on one ship, there are around six to ten at max. each one has a specific job [Except the captain. Lazy bastard], and each has their own fighting skills [Or lack thereof]. There are no stats, and you can create your own Devil Fruit, Haki abilities or fighting styles, or use one from the anime and change it to your needs. I don't mind and am not too much of a OP-tard to care about something so small.

Though, as I said before, there isn't much of a story. Except a group of people happen upon a boat which they decide to take for various reasons of their own and decide upon a whim to become a pirate crew. Then there's battles, events, love, sex, violence, gore, all the good stuff. Y'know? So! Anyone up for it? ^_^ -- And..again, apologies. I'm tired as hell and my muse is a total and utter bitch, it doesn't seem to be working, obviously.

If you would like to join, tell me what position you want to reserve.

Imaginette:

Oops. Guess I forgot to edit that out. Apologies, as I said before, I originally made the profile template for that other RP and it's a little rusty. [As am I, bwahahah]

So anywho, editted out. -- And I meant I had the general plan. And I was wondering if anyone else wanted the captain position; I always prefer to let everyone else have the good roles whilst I play support, but if no one wants the captain then I guess I could..

---

Shyone:

Urm. Kay.

You can use either, but again, limitations, weaknesses ect. And either of the two logia liquid fruit are fine.

Okay so..like, profiles anyone? I mean I've waited for far over a week now so..I'd prefer to not see ANOTHER RP of mine die because people decide to ignore the thread.

Really. Don't screw me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom