Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Piece AU: Four Blue's Adventure, Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowe

Star
One Piece: Four Blue's Adventure
<--- Click for profile page! Yeeey!

I know. I know. After that epic piece of blue-ness advertising I bet you expect me to give you some massively epic story. Right? Riiiiiight? Well, sorry, but that's not going to happen. Instead, I'll just explain the situation I'm in.

A few months ago I made up a big-ass RP complete with all codes and junk for six other people who wanted to try a One Piece group roleplay with me. Sadly, after less than a week the only people actually posting were myself and Anji [Defiant Anjeru; Thank you Anjiiii!] [[Note to self: Stop using italics so much. 'Nother note to self. Stop using brackets so much]

So anyway. Now I have a profile, a short storyline to go through and a character I might just use again, but no one to play it with. So..would anyone like to join my AU pirate crew? They are --roughly-- based on the Straw Hats, in that instead of upwards of twenty to hundreds of pirates on one ship, there are around six to ten at max. each one has a specific job [Except the captain. Lazy bastard], and each has their own fighting skills [Or lack thereof]. There are no stats, and you can create your own Devil Fruit, Haki abilities or fighting styles, or use one from the anime and change it to your needs. I don't mind and am not too much of a OP-tard to care about something so small.

Though, as I said before, there isn't much of a story. Except a group of people happen upon a boat which they decide to take for various reasons of their own and decide upon a whim to become a pirate crew. Then there's battles, events, love, sex, violence, gore, all the good stuff. Y'know? So! Anyone up for it? ^_^ -- And..again, apologies. I'm tired as hell and my muse is a total and utter bitch, it doesn't seem to be working, obviously.

If you would like to join, tell me what position you want to reserve.

I will be first mate if you want me to? Though will need a bit of time to try and think of somthing that would be appropite especially sinice I am going with the Devil's Furit approch... :p

*Beats google chrome with a tuna*

Sounds good to me. No idea what I'm going with. Most likely the Chef or shipwright/engineer.

*Gasp!*

I remember this! <3

I was sad because a half of everyone left and the whole thing collapsed... T_T

I'd be super-happy to be in this if we can get it going though.

Awesome! That's three people. Now we just need a fewwwww more!

Also, click the giant blue title for the profile page. Go 'head and get what you want first. xD

Awesome. I'll be awaiting all your profiles.

Also, Imaginette, that picture is hax-epic. I love it.

I was just going to use her incredible strength and multiple limbs to chuck cannonballs like a machine gun.

But then again, Fishman Karate also teaches the water bullet, so if she gets strong enough, she can use her own ink for that if water isn't around.

Awesome. Guess I'll wait for everyone profiles~ I have my character started already. Hehe.

What character are you going for?

Fyi, you can use custom or canon ones. Soo~

Otherwise I can help/make one for you depending on the character and fighting style

I was just going for a custom charater... that is going to be the first mate... :p As for style of fighting.. well that depends on the Logia, but hopefully a mix of close and long range attacks I guess?

Hm. Not so sure about Logia fruit; They're really rare after all. And a little OP too. -- That is, I'm not saying -no-, I'm just wanting to see it before I decide on it. ^_^

And I meant custom or canon fruit, not character.

What kind of character are you going for? Like, personality, abilities, what does he/she use to fight?

Well I know he will use his fist to fight becuase that is kind of typical for a Logia... :p At least form what has been shown so far... and plus it doesn't make them over powered. Though maybe it could be a Wind or Air Logia, however you want to look at it you know... and my charater could use a sword, becuase it actually kind of fits to go along with that :p

I have his personallity, and how he looks... that much has been worked out. It was just what his powers is that I am having a problem. Plus I know that Logia's are rare which is why I am trying to work closely with you on this :D... Kind of a One Peice fanatic and so I can't really bring myself to use a exstiance fuirt... :D

I'm not so sure we're ever gonna use water or air logia. They're always so OP in fanfics and other such things. Sorry. I just don't see it working without being OP.

Unless, of course, you start with it [The air one, not water. Never water], extremely weak compared to the others. Like he can only change one part of his body at a time, or form it into a single attack ect. 'Cus as I said, the characters are all comparatively weaker than the characters in the current anime and manga series. They're far more towards the start of One Piece, where Luffy, Sanji and Zoro are the only real fighters and only have like three attacks anyway.

The point is to adventure, RP, have some funzorz and some sexzorz-- Imeanwut? ^_^ -- And raise the characters together. If you don't mind him/her having truly baser control over it to where it sometimes even does the opposite of what he wants, then you can go with a Wind logia. [Notsomuch Air, as air can be used for suffocation, and that'd be op now wouldn't it]

---

On a side note, anyone without a profile by Monday is out. Kthx. I'm not in the business of waiting around for people when they say they'll get something done. Thanks.

Sorry for taking my sweet time, but two things have gotten in the way.

Well, aside from re-writing to compensate for the change of duties...

1. Two-day D&D party. Sorry, but I was pretty much rockin' that and barely touched my computer.

2. Biography... You ask us to explain how we got involved with the crew, but there's no captain to draw an example off of, or to coordinate with through PMs... Which makes it a little hard to write that in.

Didn't you say you had a character ready? How come you haven't posted it?

Well... Frankly I had never even thought of using a water furit so I am not sure why you brought that up... I think that any use of such a thing would be stupid too becuase it is kind of the weakness of furit users and so would just be completely backwards... :p I am right... Plus I never even thought of such an attack as being able to suck air out of people's lungs... I was just thinking of simple things... such as blowing air at them and stuff... :p Your getting clompex and silly now... Though frankly I don't really want to use that furit anymore..

Hmmm... I guess then I would have to go with a fuirt that is some form of liqud metal type thing... or just go with the sand sand furit... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom