Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

captive love

Esmeralda was crazy. That was it. Roselyn couldn't think of any other explanation, simply because there couldn't be any others. The redhead groaned slightly as the weight above her shifted. Esmeralda sat up, releasing the hold she had over Roselyn's upper body. She let her arms fall to her sides. What else could she do but go along with it, for now? Esmeralda would slip-up at some point, and Roselyn would take advantage of it. "Yes, you look great," Roselyn complimented, forcing the words to her tongue, although it wasn't a lie. "Take the leash off and I'll show you how irresistible you are."

"Oh come on," laughed Esmeralda, flattered by her lover's words. "That leash is plenty long enough. You can go anywhere in this room, even to the bathroom. There's more than enough slack. Do you like my boobs?" She cupped her enormous breasts that overflowed from her hands. "Do you like my tummy? It's not getting fat, is it?"

Roselyn frowned a little, realizing with agitation that Esmeralda seemed to have no desire to remove the leash at all. There was plenty of slack, yes, but not enough to leave. Where was she, anyway? How far was it to town? "Esmeralda, please," Roselyn begged, shifting her hips and trying to get the woman to slide off her waist. "We can talk about this, you know. I don't know what's gotten into you, or why you feel that way about me, but we can talk about it. You don't have to do anything drastic." Roselyn offered a light smile, hoping to reassure her.​

"What is there to talk about?" asked Esmeralda. "I love you, and now you're going to love me. And don't bother telling me you'll love me if I remove that chain, because I know that's a lie. Perhaps after a good long while, I might take it off. But for now, just relax." Esmeralda reached down and grasped Roselyn's shoulders. She started to rub them. "Just let yourself be at ease." She worked her way down toward the other girl's tits.

Relax? How could she relax while pinned beneath someone she barely knew, in a place she didn't know where? It was pretty damn impossible to relax, even with the comforting touches and rubs upon her shoulders. Hoping to distract the wandering hands that had begun to descend onto her breasts, Roselyn flinched and quickly asked, "What are you going to do when my mom comes home, and doesn't see me there? What will your parents think of you being gone?" Of course Roselyn didn't know Esmeralda's parents were long gone, for several days.​

"Don't worry about it," Esmeralda said. "Things will take care of themselves. In the meantime, just enjoy yourself. Let me love you." As she spoke, she ran her left hand over Roselyn's neck, and wrapped her fingers around Roselyn's left breast. She also wrapped the fingers of her right hand around the girl's breast. She squeezed gently, then ran her hands all around the breast, as though she were trying, just from touch, to examine its size, shape, and feel.

Yeah, she hoped they would, but not in the way Esmeralda did. Wandering hands felt along the curve of her breasts, gliding along the fabric of her t-shirt. Roselyn shuddered at the touch, feeling a warm blush rise to the apples of her cheeks. No one had ever touched her like this, although there had been attempts by some boys, none were successful. If she had to admit, Esmeralda's hands were a lot softer and gentler than the roughness of a man's. Roselyn knew that Esmeralda wasn't going to give up, but how far was she going to go? "This isn't my kind of romance," Roselyn mumbled, but she didn't physically fight back.​

"You have lovely tits," Esmeralda commented. "You really should show them off more often." She continued massaging Roselyn's breast, switching over to the other boob. She probed it with her hands, searching for the tiny bump of her nipple. She started to grind her pussy over Roselyn's legs, feeling the sensation through the layers of fabric. She was flexing through her stomach, and if it weren't for her dress, Roselyn probably could have seen the twitching of Esmeralda's taunt tummy muscles.

When Esmeralda's fingertips found the nipple, if for only a moment, Roselyn flinched as the sharp shivers sent up her spine. She tried to reach for the girl's hands, aiming to grasp her wrists, to stop them from their exploration. "Esmeralda, you're really very pretty and you could probably have many people at your beck and call," she spoke, honest for a moment.​

Esmeralda leaned forward, putting some of her weight down on Roselyn's soft breasts.

"I'm glad you think I'm pretty," she said. "But I don't want just anybody, I want you. All the other girls have boyfriends, or are just too ugly. But you are beautiful, delicate, and free to be all mine." She leaned forward some more to kiss her.

Roselyn groaned quietly beneath the weight pressed onto her chest. The other girl wasn't heavy, but the pressure of her shapely and large breasts smothering her own was enough to force her backwards. "But Esmeralda...I've never..." Her words were cut off from the continued kisses. Roselyn shuddered beneath her, her hands holding onto Esmeralda's shoulders.​

Esmeralda squeezed Roselyn's breasts, then pushed herself upright. She gave the girl's boobs a final rub and a loving pat, then moved her hands down to her stomach. She started to massage her there next. She teased the hem of Roselyn's shirt, rubbing her thumbs along her exposed flesh.

Esmeralda's light hands tickled along her abdomen, lifting the hem slightly to rub across the flat part of her stomach. Roselyn shivered from the touch, goosebumps forming on her arms. If she had to admit, Esmeralda's nimble fingers felt soothing, even through the unpleasant situation she was in. "What are you going to do with me?" Roselyn asked, already knowing the answer.​

"You'll see," Esmeralda said, slipping her hands all the way under Roselyn's shirt. She pulled it up to just below Roselyn's breasts, and started massaging Roselyn's belly. "You have a very lovely tummy. Not as hard as rock, but not all fat and blubbery either. It's just so smooth, so soft, so lovely..." Esmeralda ran her hands up and down Roselyn's stomach.

Rea wriggled beneath Esmeralda. Her hands went to the hem of her shirt to try and pull it down, but the other girl's hands were stronger and lifted it to reveal her taut stomach. "Just get to it then," Roselyn mumbled angrily, bringing her hands down. Her palms went to the blanket and she gripped it tightly, fingernails digging into the fabric.​

Esmeralda smiled and continued her sensual massage of Roselyn's tummy. Finally she ran her hands up, and gently cupped the underside of the other girl's breasts. She squeezed gently, and began working her fingers up the surface of her bra toward the edge, where she could tease exposed flesh of her boob.

Back
Top Bottom