Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

captive love

nladisha

Supernova
Esmeralda was so happy her parents and brother were out of town for the weekend. It meant the cabin would be deserted. She'd have it all to herself. She waited by the lockers on Friday after school for the object of her affection to pass by.

Esmeralda was a pretty girl. She had lightly tanned skin, black hair, DD-size breasts, and a taut, flat stomach. She had no shortage of admirers. Yet the thought of letting a hormone crazed guy touch her anywhere made her sick. They were a bunch of pimply loosers. About the only boy she ever let come near her, let alone hug her, was her baby brother, simply because she loved him as a big sister should. Instead, Esmeralda felt herself drawn to the fairer sex.

They were much more delicate, soft, and gentle than boys her own age. She'd been drawn to this particular girl for a long time. There was just something about her that drew Esmeralda. Esmeralda had tried traditional flirting, but she had to tread carefully. No one else knew she was bi - or even lesbian - except for her brother, who thought it was all a joke. Of course, if they did know, they would tease her without mercy, or worse. That was why she was going to great pains to catch her. Before this weekend was out, Esmeralda hoped to have her lover right where she wanted her, both physically and emotionally.

Thank God It's Friday.

The week had been a grueling one, but every week was difficult for young Roselyn. She was intelligent, fairly pretty, and well-liked by those that took the time to talk to her. Roseyln wasn't exactly "in" with the popular crowd, and that was just fine with her. After all, schoolwork was her concentration of choice. Not sports, or make-up and clothes, or partying. No, Roselyn liked to read, and she liked to study. This week she had spent writing essays for college entries, hoping to hear back as soon as possible. She was sending in hers far ahead of anyone else. Must make a good impression. Early bird gets the worm, right?

With a light bounce in her step, happy that the day was near an end, Roselyn slung her backpack over her delicately shaped shoulders and headed out of the last class of the day. Home is where she was going to go, and home is where she planned to stay for the weekend. Her father had died a long time ago, and her mother worked too much. There were no siblings to keep her company, but that was okay, she liked the solitude. Deep red curls framed a heart-shaped face, fair skinned with freckles across the nose and cheeks. Roselyn had moderately sized breasts and a smooth stomach, but one couldn't guess that beneath the frumpy clothing she wore. The only ones that had seen beneath were the girls from gym class, in the locker room. A boy would be hard pressed to gain entry there. Roselyn had no interest in dating anyone.

Mind floating away with thoughts of her essays, Roselyn passed through the halls to the lockers. Another student was there, one she recognized easily. Everyone knew who she was. It was Esmeralda, Queen Bee of the school, the gorgeous one. Roselyn offered a soft, pleasant smile in her direction, turning to her locker and swirling the numbered circle.​

Esmeralda felt her heart beat faster as she saw Roselyn work the locker. She was so sexy to watch. Of course the other girl didn't know that. She probably thought she was plain, with no make-up, cheap clothes, and no life outside school. If only she was aware of how perfectly shaped she was underneath her shirt. Even just a tight t-shirt and tight jeans could make her stand out - even if her breasts wer several cup sizes smaller than Esmeralda's. And then that smile... It was a wonder she didn't have a boyfriend with a smile like that. A wonder and a blessing - it meant she was all Esmeralda's.

"Hi," Esmeralda said, with a big smile on her face. "How's it going? Need a ride home?" Esmeralda knew Roselyn lived a good distance from school. In the mornings, her parents probably dropped her off. But afternoons, Esmeralda had observed, day after day, trudging home alone. Esmeralda had even followed her home a few times, noting how her house was empty, as Roselyn had no one to go home to except her books. Esmeralda supposed that was the reason Roselyn had no friends or boyfriend.

Roselyn nibbled at her lower lip gently, swirling the circle to the correct numbers. After a few seconds, the tumbler inside activated and the lock dropped. The red-haired girl took the lock off the hitch and opened her locker. Everything inside was neat and tidy, and plastic shelves had even been installed to make it better. Books on the bottom and second shelf, then all her other little things packed away in tiny boxes to hold them perfectly. Roselyn wasn't quite a perfectionist, but she did like things organized and neat. Everything was right where she knew it would be. What she didn't expect was Esmeralda appearing on the periphery of her vision, and it wasn't until the woman spoke that Roselyn found herself slightly uncomfortable.

It wasn't that she disliked Esmeralda. Roselyn had never really gotten a chance to know her; she was a stranger, thus, her slight discomfort. Why was Esmeralda coming up to her now? There was no one around, not at the moment. A ride? It seemed like a pleasant offer. Roselyn looked at Esmeralda, frowning slightly. It was an odd offer, at that. The woman had never offered before, so what was different now? "No, that's okay," Roselyn replied with some trepidation. She swung her backpack over her shoulders and shut the locker door, then locked it. "Thanks anyway."

But when Roselyn stepped forward, to look at the outside doors, she stopped in her tracks. When had it started raining? Just minutes ago? Roselyn sighed, biting her lower lip again. She had walked home in the rain before, but mostly because no one had ever offered her a ride. Now that the offer was on the table, she couldn't help but think twice about it. "On second thought..." she groaned, accompanied with a light laugh, "I'd like that very much."

Esmeralda had been ready to just follow Roselyn to a spot on the girl's route where she knew was deserted and take her by force, but the rain couldn't have come at a better time than if Esmeralda had summoned it herself. She surpressed a smile as Roselyn came back and accepted.

"Then come on," Esmeralda said taking Roselyn's arm to guide her. She contained her excitement and resisted the urge to yank Roselyn and drag her off down the hall. "My car is this way. I was afraid it might rain today, so I parked back close to the school." Student parking was in the back. Esmeralda had to lead Roselyn through the empty corridoors of the school. Part of her wanted just to shove Roselyn into an empty classroom and take her right there. But Esmeralda resisted. Once in the total privacy and isolation of the cabin, Esmeralda would have all the time she needed to take her lover. Her heart pounded faster with anticipation.

Roselyn flinched slightly when Esmeralda reached to grab her arm, but didn't pull away any further than that. It was odd how the woman was acting. Why was she being so nice all of a sudden? Not that Esmeralda had ever been very mean, but she had certainly never been this nice either. It was a little confusing. But the thought of getting drenched if she didn't follow was enough to convince Roselyn to continue with the woman. After all, it was just another student. An acquaintance. Why would she have anything to worry about? There was no one else beside them, anyway. Just the two of them.

"I thought it was going to be sunny all day. I guess I was wrong," Roselyn sighed with a shrug of her shoulders. There was nothing she could do about it now. Might as well enjoy the offer, since she may not get another one. Esmeralda seemed to be in a bit of a hurry, and Roselyn had to quicken her pace to keep up. "If you're in a hurry, you don't have to give me a ride. I live out of town anyway," explained Roselyn as they reached the exit doors at the back of the school. Roselyn frowned at the sight of the rain, hoping Esmeralda wasn't in a hurry and that it was just her imagination leading her to the conclusion.​

"That's okay," Esmeralda said. "I don't have anyone waiting for me anyway. My parents and brother are out of town, so I'm pretty much all alone anyway. But we do have to hurry for this: we don't want to get too wet." With that, Esmeralda bolted out across the parking lot to her car, towing Roselyn behind her. When they reached it, Esmeralda unlocked the doors, and while Roselyn was distracted, she prepared her trap: a hankerchief soaked in chemicals that could be used to knock Roselyn out for a few hours - just the amount of time needed to get her to the cabin and disorient her, so she couldn't escape Esmeralda's clutches.

Roselyn paused as Esmeralda explained. She couldn't help but feel somewhat sorry for the woman. After all, she knew very well what it was like to be alone all the time. Though she imagined there would be a big party at Esmeralda's house for the weekend, of which she doubted she would receive an invitation. The redhead giggled as Esmeralda pulled her into the rain, nearly dragging her to the car. "Wait!" she laughed, stumbling once but regaining her balance on the way to the car. She shivered against the rain, reaching the passenger side of the vehicle. She gave the handle a jerk, and as soon as the door was open wide enough, Roselyn slipped inside. "I'm sorry if I get your seat wet," Roselyn apologized, shutting the door. She looked down at her jeans and t-shirt, and sighed. Already, they were dripping wet. Roselyn reached for the seatbelt and began to fumble with it, wet hands slick against the cool plastic.​

"That's okay, it'll dry off later," Esmeralda said, climbing into the driver's seat. While the other girl was busy fumbling with her seatbelt, Esmeralda locked the door, and took a quick look around to make sure the coast was clear. It was. Most people had already left or were waiting for the rain to ease up a bit. The parking lot was deserted. Her heart beating at a fever pitch, Esmeralda grasped the chloroform soaked handkerchief, and in one swift motion, clamped it over Roselyn's mouth and nose. Esmeralda held the other girl steady, taking advantage of her bigger size and strength. She hoped the chloroform would hurry up and take - she didn't want to risk being spotted.

"Shh," she hissed gently, as though soothing a baby to sleep.

Finally, she was able to clamp the seatbelt into the lock with a quiet click as it latched. As she looked up, Esmeralda moved swiftly and before she realized what was happening, something cold and soft was pressed to her face. Roselyn's eyes grew wide and she jerked away, but the other woman held her close. "Stop!' she cried into the cloth. The chemical burned as it was inhaled, and turned her nose and mouth a slight red. As it began to take hold, Roselyn's struggle became weaker. After a few seconds, her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she went limp in Esmeralda's arms. The redhead's body slumped in the seat and her head fell back against the windshield. She was completely unconscious, deep in slumber, and would be for several hours.​

Esmeralda thought quickly. She arranged Roselyn to look like she'd just fallen asleep naturally, all the while nervously glancing around for any witnesses. When she was done, she buckled herself in, started teh car, and peeled out of the parking lot. As she got farther from the school, her nervousness left her, adn was replaced by excitement. She got her! Roselyn, the object of her love, was hers! Esmeralda could barely contain herself.

After 3 hours, Esmeralda arrived at her cabin. She quickly got out of the car, carefully lifted Roselyn's delicate body, and carried her into the room Esmeralda had prepared for her. It was a small spare room, in case any guests came over. Esmeralda laid Roselyn down on the bed, where a collar was chained to a tether, which was attatched to the heavy bedframe. Esmeralda fixed the collar securely around Roselyn's neck, then left her to come to. In the meantime, Esmeralda needed to change out of her school clothes to make herself more presentable.

Slowly, emerald eyes began to flutter open, accompanied by a quiet whimpering moan. Roselyn's throat and nostrils felt like they were on fire from the chemical burn, and her cheeks had turned a dark pink. Quietly the woman stirred awake as the choloroform wore off, leaving her in a very confused and bewildered state. There was something warm and soft beneath her. Her bed? When had she gotten home; why had she fallen asleep so quickly? Roselyn didn't remember going home. In fact, she didn't remember ever leaving the school. As her eyes opened fully and the blurriness went away, she quickly realized that the room was unfamiliar. It wasn't her own bedroom; it was someone else's. "W-what?" she mumbled to herself, placing her hands on the bed to push herself up. Something caught around her throat and kept her pinned down, choking a quiet gasp as the make-shift leash went taut.

Her hands flew up and felt at her throat, feeling something leathery around her neck, which was connected to a tight tether that was bound to the bedframe behind her. Roselyn's breath quickened with panic as she pulled at it, trying to break the heavy material. "Help!" she screamed, her voice hoarse from the chemical that had been used to knock her out. How had she gotten here? Who brought her here? Where the hell was she?!​

Esmeralda was attracted by the screaming. She hurried back to the bedroom to tend to her lover, who was just now coming to. Esmeralda had already showered, and changed into something more comfortable: a tight red blouse and a matching red dress with 4" heels. She was surprised and embarassed to find the leash tangled around the bedframe, preventing Roselyn from even sitting up.

"Oh, you poor thing, I'm sorry," she said, moving to untangle the leash so Roselyn could sit up and at least reach the bathroom and the toilet. "Are you alright? I hope you didn't hurt yourself. How are you feeling?"

Roselyn heard nearing footsteps, pattering on a wooden floor. The door opened and in came Esmeralda, dressed exquisitely as if she had somewhere to go. At first, Roselyn had been worried, but the sight of the woman had relaxed her. It was someone she knew, at least somewhat anyway, and the familiar presence soothed her. The redhead watched as Esmeralda untangled the leash, waiting for her to remove it completely. "I feel like shit is how I feel," Roselyn cursed. She reached up and gave the leash a firm tug, but it didn't go anywhere.

Still in a state of daze, it didn't occurr to Roselyn that it had been Esmeralda who had brought her here. If the thought did come, she wouldn't believe it. Why would the woman do such a thing? It wouldn't make sense. Instead, she assumed Esmeralda had woken up here just as she had done. "Do you know where we are?" Roselyn asked, brushing away a strand of hair from her face. "How come you weren't tied like that?" And why was she dressed like that, anyway? Had the captor undressed her, and redressed her like that? But why? Roselyn grumbled and tugged on the leash further, trying to rip it.​

"Just calm down now," said Esmeralda soothingly. She sat down beside Roselyn, and slipped an arm around the girl's waist. She felt so delicate and soft. Esmeralda couldn't help but spread her hand out, and lightly caress her side. "We're in a nice, quiet place, where no one will bother us. We have the whole weekend to ourselves. It's just you and me, my sweet." As she spoke, Esmeralda reached up, touched Roselyn's cheek, and gave her a tender kiss on the lips, the way she saw women kiss their lovers on TV.

Calm....calm down? Why in the hell would she be calm right now? She was in a strange place only god knows where, with someone she barely knew. Roselyn took a long, deep sigh and tried to relax anyway. Getting angry at the only person who could help her wasn't going to do any good. The redhead quirked a brow as Esmeralda sat down next to her. The woman's arm wrapped around her waist, and delicate, soft hands spread across her side, sending a shiver down her spine. "What are you talking about?" Roselyn asked quietly. As an answer, Esmerald's face came closer. Too stunned to move away, Roselyn felt soft, warm lips press to her own. The redhead's eyes widened and she flinched away quickly. "Okay joke's over Esmeralda," Roselyn snapped, bringing her legs up and shifting away from the woman, to sit on the edge of the bed instead. "Who put you up to this? Dan? Aaron? It's not funny. Get this thing off me."

"I'd love to," Esmeralda said, crawling after Roselyn. "But I can't do that yet. You're too excited right now. For all I know, you might try going through the window and getting lost in the woods. It can get very cold up here in the mountains, and I don't want you to catch pnemonia." She straddled Roselyn, grasped her head, and kissed her again, this time digging her lips into the other girl and aggressively mashing her lips into hers.

What the hell was going on now? Roselyn couldn't think straight, which was completely unlike her. She was used to knowing everything, being intelligent and intellectual with most subjects. But this was something entirely new to her, and she didn't know how to react. Roselyn shook her head, completely confused. Why was she here? Had Esmeralda brought her here? Why wouldn't she release the leash? "Stop it, Esmeralda. I'm not ki-" Roselyn's words were cut off abruptly, interrupted by a fierce, forceful kiss. Roselyn whimpered against Esmeralda's lips, trying to move away again but the other woman's weight on her lap kept her in place. Instead, she put her hands on Esmeralda's shoulders and shoved as hard as she could.​

Esmeralda felt Roselyn pushing her away. Not wanting to hurt the girl, she took advantage of her longer arms, reached down around Roselyn's shoulders, and pulled her closer in toward a hug. All the while, she did not take her lips away from her lover. She tasted better than Esmeralda dreamed of. Why didn't I think of this sooner, Esmeralda thought.

A hot flush rose to Roselyn's cheeks, warm to the touch, bright against her fair skin. She could taste Esmeralda on her lips, the taste of the lipstick and the gloss she wore. The kiss was long, passionate. Roselyn felt her heart beating rapidly in her chest, almost as if it was going to burst from her ribs. From the movement of Esmeralda, Roselyn's arms were pinned to her chest. The only movement Roselyn could manage was behind her. Instead of trying to move forward, she moved back. Roselyn fell onto the bed, red curls pooling around her head.​

Esmeralda followed Roselyn down. She collapsed on top of her, and snuggled into her. Esmeralda's massive breasts acted like pillows, propping her up slightly as she squeezed the other girl tighter. Her ponytail cascaded down her head and tickled Roselyn's cheek. Esmeralda held the kiss longer, trying to taste as much of Roselyn as she could.

Roselyn felt Esmeralda's weight press on top of her, completely pinning her down and limiting any bodily movement she attempted. The woman's breasts pressed onto her own, smothering them with warmth. The apples of her cheeks darkened, and at last, she was able to twist her face away to break the kiss. Roselyn heaved a large intake of oxygen, her chest rising and falling slightly as she caught her breath. "Get off me," she whispered, shaking her head. "What's wrong with you? Why are you doing this to me?" The woman's face was only inches from her own. She could still taste Esmeralda on her mouth, lingering from the lengthy lip-lock.​

"Because I love you," Esmeralda whispered. She kissed Roselyn's cheek. "I love you so much. I want you, and I must have you." She started kissing each of Roselyn's cheeks, and wouldn't relinquish her embrace. On the contrary, she wrapped her legs around Roselyn's as though trying to entwine herself further with her lover.

Loved her? That made no sense whatsoever. Roselyn whimpered quietly, turning her face away though it only exposed more of her cheek for Esmeralda to kiss upon. "Stop it," she hissed. The movement of Esmeralda's body and the clothing between them caused friction on her skin, making her quite warm. "I'll tell everyone. I'll call the police. Stop it." Her voice had taken on a pleading, quivering tone, as if she didn't really believe any of what she had just said. Who would believe her, anyway? Esmeralda was popular. She was well-liked, and adored. Roselyn was the bookworm. They would think she was crazy. Her body was fully pinned beneath the other, unable to move except her head, and then, only a little bit.​

"I can't stop, and I won't stop," Esmeralda said. "I've waited for this moment for too long. I've always loved you, and I've always wanted you. Now, you're mine." Esmeralda finally released her, and sat up. She puffed out her breasts and stretched out her tummy. "Tell me: do I look sexy? Do I look beautiful? Do I look like irresistable, my sweet?"

Back
Top Bottom