Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to start GangBang RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatari

Moon
I am currently craving a gangbang/gang rape RP.

Plot - Tatari the Actor, age 27, has grown bored with his casual girlfriends and boyfriends, with his little sex games and pseudo-rape play. Now he wants to take things to the next level, real rape, and since he has always enjoyed sharing his toys, he gets a few people to join him on his new adventure.

He likes to target the younger siblings of his friends (be the part of the group or not), mostly because he likes high school kids. He also likes to target strangers on the bus, in the park, or just about anywhere.

Note - This will have a lot of fetishes/kinks, and will require a good deal of coordination in the OOC!

My Character - Tatari, 25, male, bi, very dominant, starts the group off. Dresses in costume just for the hell of it, even wearing pirate outfits to work or school.

So Roles -
Guy One - Taken by Tatari
Guy Two - OPEN
Guy Three - OPEN
Girl - Maybe OPEN

-
Rape Victims -
OPEN/Unlimited (but please no more than one or two at a time?)
Victims can appear again after their rape, for follow up rape or just awkward moments with their rapists (who might wear masks so the victims can't identify them)

Fetishes/Kinks that are likely to appear -
Rape
Bondage/BDSM
Yuri, Yaoi, and Het,
Incest
Group sex/gangbang/double penetration
Stalking
Exhibition (sex in the park, yay!)
Stranger rape
and probably more.

Anyone interested?

Awesome! Lets hope some other doms drop by and we can get the group together...hmmm.

I'm interested as well. I have Lily, a 19 year old girl from school. Can she also become a rape victim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom