Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgirl

Banned
Banished
Seems no one is into normal roles, more of this anime junk which isn't my thing has caused me to leave. I'm not here to waste my time waiting, trying to work something out and it never fall through so ta ta.

You really shouldn't complain, just because people didn't appeal to your style. It seems like you joined...what? This month and it's only nine days in? Obviously, you lack patience, which is key when it comes to finding good and quality roleplays. Everyone has their own tastes, including anime, and shouldn't be made to feel bad just because you don't like it.

Here's hoping you find what you're looking for. Ta ta.

Not just this month.... but two days ago. But meh. Like Anj said, it takes time to find a partner and story line that meshes just so. I know it took me several attempts to find those I clicked with. It's a process and not one that is done overnight all the time. Sometimes you get lucky. Sometimes it can be a bit. Why not try experimenting with ideas that might seem intriguing but you never thought you'd try. Go outside the box a little bit (not saying to compromise your likes/dislikes either). I don't know. I just think giving up after 2 days is a bit defeatist.

What's considered normal? I've had several partners quit and many others put me "on hold" just gotta keep yoursef out there for something worthwhile. I'll do any rp in an style for the fun of it, and yet I rarely have reliable partners. You can either try, or quit, but don't complain when you haven't really looked.

I am usually a serene, live and let live type, but you, "cowgirlup", have upset me and Rogue. Anansi, and Defiant, having said their peace, inspired me to do the same. As we are not supposed to PM anything we would not say in "public" here... I repost the exact contents of said PM to you for all to read.

"Wow... I honestly had to pause in my day to send you this. I just love the childish way you really think the rules here don't apply to you. I do hope you don't waste your time trying to PM me back, because all I have to say to you is the following.

Darkangel is the admin, which means that Vek, the owner of this board, put her in charge. That means, here, for all intensive purposes... she is "the word/hand/wrath of god" of this board. It is her job to enforce the rules as they are directly interpreted. You broke the rules, and now you are acting like a spoiled little rich girl whose daddy finally had the balls to take away your privileges.

You spanned, advertised another board/site without permission, and tried to recruit for same in a hostile manner. You were reported by another member for blatantly breaking the rules, and you were dealt with in the same way many have in the past. I am usually silent, but you are being abusive to another member, one held in high regard by some, and that is not right.

As you behaved in such a way, and as you have been hostile and crude.. I shall do so once in kind....

Stop being a thundercunt and grow up."

Hey cow girl, why dont you follow your own advice and cowgirl up, you missuse the saying and slander the meaning of cow girl up. Doubt you've ever understood it though just thought the little pink boots and the tight wranglers were cute. I admit not all partners are for you but gee your style isn't for me. You're not going to be happy with any site you go to unless you can accept the fact that you have to put forth effort, just like you have to feed a calf before it turns into a hefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom