Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Skyrim's Plea: Dovahkiin Cometh, Profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowe

Star
--- Quote from here ---

i4mxzq.jpg

Character Name:

Nickname(s): The Smith, The Shank, Sailbreaker. Make one up people, it ain't hard! -- That is, if you want one.

Personality: 

Birthplace:

Guilds: Are they a member of any guilds

Race:

• If you would like a different race added to this list, ask me and I'll make one up. That is, a canon race [Like Chimer or Maormer]

[M] = Only males of this race.
    [F] = Only female of this race.
  • Altmer [High Elves]: +50 Magicka, added spell fury.
    + 10 intelligence.
    -10 Endurance[F], Speed[M] and Strength.
    +10 Illusion. +5 Alteration, Conjuration, Destruction, Enchanting and Restoration.

• [*] Argonian:
    Histkin power [recover health ten times faster for six turns].
    Can breath underwater for extended periods and swim faster.
    +10 Lockpicking.
    +5 Alteration, Pickpocking, Light Armor, Restoration and Sneak.
    Agility +10[M], Intelligence[F] and Speed.
    Endurance -10, personality and willpower[M].

• [*] Bosmer [Wood Elf]:
    Command Animal power [Control any animal-type for ten turns].
    +10 Archery.
    +5 Alchemy, Light Armor, Lockpicking, Pickpocketing, Sneak. +10 Agility and Speed.
    -10 Endurance[F], Strength, Willpower and Personality[M].​

[*] Breton:
    Resist magic 25% and additional spell 'Conjure Familiar'.
    +10 Conjuration.
    +5 Alchemy, Alteration, Illusion, Restoration and Speech.
    +10 Intelligence and Willpower.
    -10 Agility, Strength, Endurance[F] and Speed[M]​

[*] Dunmer [Dark Elves]:
    Resist Fire 25% and additional spell 'Sparks'.
    +10 Destruction.
    +5 Alchemy, Alteration, Illusion, Light Armor, Sneak and One Handed.
    +10 Speed.
    -10 Endurance[F], Personality[M], Willpower.​

[*] Imperial:
    Imperial Luck [Gain more gold from..well everything, based on dice-roll. Could be 1 more coin, could be 500 more]

Voice of the Emporer. [Allows you to 'turn' one enemy, forcing them to fight for you for 5 turns. Once per battle]

+10 Restoration.
    +5 Block, One handed, Heavy Armor, Destruction and Enchanting.
    +10 Personality.
    -10 Agility, Speed[F] and Willpower[M].​

[*] Khajiit [Meow! <.< >.>]:

Night Eye [Can see in the dark] and Claws [Can climb more easily / Unarmed attack boost]

+10 Sneak.
    +5 Alchemy, Archery, Lockpicking, Pickpocket, One Handed.
    +10 Agility.
    -10 Endurance[M], Strength[F] and Willpower.​

[*] Nord:
    Resist Frost 50%
    Battle Cry [All allies and user, fortify Endurance and Willpower 10 pts for five turns]

+10 Two-Handed
    +5 Block, Light Armor, One Handed, Smithing, Speech.

+10 Strength. +10 Endurance[M]
    -10 Intelligence, Personality, Willpower[M].

[*] Orc
    Berserker Rage [Do double damage and take half for five turns]

+10 Heavy Armor
    +5 Block, One Handed, Smithing, Enchanting, Two Handed.
    +10 Endurance, Strength, Willpower.
    -10 Agility, Personality, Speed.

Redguard:
    Adrenaline Rush [Stamina Regenerates 100% faster for five turns.

+10 One-Handed
    +5 Alteration, Archery, Block, Destruction, Smithing.

+10 Endurance, Strength[M]

-10 Intelligence, Personality[M], Willpower.

Birthplace:

Height:

Build: Skinny/Lean/Average/Athletic/Overweight/Muscled. Don't be silly with this; A heavily armored knight-type who has trained for years in fighting techniques is hardly going to be overweight or skinny, now are they? And a mage who does nothing except read books for ten years is hardly gonna be muscles mcgee.

Marital status:

Specialization: This is, in theory, the skill-type the character uses most or is most proficient in. Combat, Stealth, or Magic. Or, perhaps a combination of the two. Note, however, that having a combination of two or three would mean you will NOT be able to do certain things that other, full breeds can.

An example: A person who uses magic AND combat will not be able to wield all weapons, wear all armor and cast all spells from all classes of magic.

A person who uses only magic is limited only to the armor he wears. The person who uses only combat is limited only by his stamina.

Occupation(s): Where do they work, what did they do before they were arrested.

5vnh42.jpg

Hair: Colour, Length, Appearance.

Eyes: Color, shape, general appearance

Other: Any scars or abnormalities. Do they have spikes welded to their skin? Tattoo's on they faces? A GIANT WORT? Put it here.

Weapons: They may have one SMALL [SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL!!!!] item for self-defense on them at this moment as they are in a jail cell; A small dagger, a knuckleduster, something like that. Or, a weak magic spell if you like.

Also, what do they have in the lockbox upon their escape? Iron please.

Usual Clothing/Armor: They are currently wearing jail rags. What do they have in their lockbox after the escape?

Inventory: On them and in lockbox.

2gt96q9.jpg

Birthsigns: Each has their own skills and abilities given to them. Though, each has a weakness too. One must be chosen. They are.

• The Apprentice: Mana Increases by 100, Spells do 100% more to you.
  • The Atronach: Mana Increases by 150, Cannot regenerate Mana naturally, absorbs 50% of the spells used against you. Spells you absorb regenerate mana by half of their mana cost.
  • The Lady: Fortify Willpower and Endurance by 10 points. Regeneration of health is 20% faster.
  • The Lord: Health regenerates 50% faster. Magic does 25% less damage.
  • The Lover: Learn all skills 20% faster. Starts with 5 less points in each stat.
  • The Mage: Mana Increases by 50. Learn 'Mage' abilities 20% faster.
  • The Ritual: Raise all dead in one battle once per battle, stopping regeneration for five turns afterwards. Turn one undead, no matter the power, for the cost of half the users mana.
  • The Serpent: Fire and Frost-based spells deal 50% less damage. One per battle the user can paralyze one opponent for three turns, dealing 25 points of damage to them.
  • The Shadow: Can become entirely invisible for four turns in battle. Can become entirely invisible outside of battle; If the user is spotted by an enemy or NPC a dice-roll will decide the outcome. [We'll do it rather childishly, but fairly. I, as the dungeon master will pick a number and so will you. Say 6 and 10. A dice will be rolled [1d12 for this] and the closest number wins.]
  • The Steed: Fortify Speed 20 points permanently. Jump/climb chances have 5 points added to them. [Explained later]
  • The Thief: Agility and speed increased by 10 points permanently. All 'Stealth' skills increase 20% faster.
  • The Tower: Unlock one lock no matter the strength once per ten posts. Reflects 10% of all damage taken.

The Warrior: Fortify Strength and Endurance 10 points permanently. Learn all Strength skills 20% faster.

Skills:

Please add and subtract based on the chosen birthsign and race. I'm trusting you. If you purposely act like a tard and add more points than you should have I'll make your ass weak as hell.

You may also spend ten points between these skills.

Alteration: 20

Archery: 20

Alchemy: 20

Conjuration: 20

Block: 20

Light Armor: 20

Destruction: 20

Heavy Armor: 20

Lockpicking: 20

Enchanting: 20

One Handed: 20

Pickpocket: 20

Illusion: 20

Smithing: 20

Sneak: 20

Restoration: 20

Two-Handed: 20

Speech: 20

---

Perks:

Not available until a stat reaches 30 points naturally. At this point I will give you the first skill, and when you reach 40 in said skill I will tell you the choices you can make.

---

Agility: 40

Endurance: 40

Intelligence: 40

Luck: 40

Personality: 40

Speed: 40

Strength: 40

Willpower: 40

--- Stop Quoting Here ---

Snowe said:
830px-422514-1313609528.jpg

i4mxzq.jpg

Character Name: Alisar

Nickname: Long-Tooth

Personality:  Studious and serious, but with a bit of absent-mindedness, Alisar is very much a mage in training. He enjoys long hours pouring over tomes and spellbooks, and takes it very seriously. At times, he will forget even the passage of time and the needs of his body until they can no longer be ignored. However, he often gets the urge to fulfill some practical application of his skills, practicing as he travels to and from the College.

Guilds: Apprentice Mage of the College of Winterhold

Race: Argonian

Birthplace: Black Marsh

Height: 6' 3"

Build: Has decent musculature, but it has deteriorated somewhat since leaving Black Marsh due to focus on magic studies and focus on spellcraft

Marital status: Single

Specialization: Magic

Occupation: Formerly a fletcher's apprentice, Now apprentice at the Mage's College

5vnh42.jpg

Hair: Several long spikes

Eyes: reddish brown

Other: One of his fangs is notably longer than the others, protruding out of his mouth about an inch. A few bite scars from a couple fights when he was younger

Weapons: Flames spell (In Lockbox: Iron dagger)

Usual Clothing/Armor: Apprentice robes, leather gauntlets, leather boots

Inventory: Jail rags, Flames spell, iron dagger, apprentice robes, leather gauntlets, leather boots

2gt96q9.jpg

Birthsigns: The Mage

Skills:

Alteration: 25

Conjuration: 25

Light Armor: 25

Destruction: 25

Lockpicking: 30

Pickpocket: 25

Sneak: 25

Restoration: 25

---

Perks:
Novice Locksmith: Novice locks are much easier to pick.

Agility: 50

Endurance: 30

Personality: 30

Speed: 50

Willpower: 30

Snowe said:
main-norman-reedus.jpg

i4mxzq.jpg

Character Name:
Joseph Jakosik

Nickname(s):
None. Well, maybe "He who stole the sweetroll" by the guards, but that's pretty much it. And Joe, sometimes. Or Jakosik, by people who know him somewhat well.

Personality:
Joseph is, much of the time, a very talkative, and very eccentric person. This often gets him into situations that, sometimes, he later regrets. Of course, there's also him, rarely, being quiet, either thinking, pondering, or just trying to enjoy the silence. But, when he can, he'll open up a book, sit down, and ignore everybody else and read. Sometimes he'll be overly-aggressive, but other times he'll be paranoid, probably from the lack of sleep, which sometimes also leads to hallucinations and him hearing things.

Birthplace:
High Rock

Guilds:
Nope

Race:
Breton

Height:
6' 1"

Build:
Athletic, but more on the skinny side.

Marital status:
Single

Specialization:
A combination of Magic and Combat. Heh. Combagic. Magibat? Magbat? Comagic? Whatever, a combination of the two. A WarMage, if you will... That's good, I'm keeping that.

Occupation(s):
Once a mage's apprentice. A year or two after he passed his apprenticeship, he's worked several odd jobs, from blacksmith to fletcher to blacksmith again, to tailor then back to blacksmithing, then to adventurer, wanderer, and freelance scholar for the Mage's College in Winterhold, a place he rarely visited. And now jail. For stealing a sweetroll, of all things!

5vnh42.jpg

Hair:
Brown, short, disheveled

Eyes:
Dark blue-ish, pinpoint pupils, round

Other:
Tattoo of Akatosh on his right shoulder (Mostly used as the symbol for the Empire, he uses it as a representation of the Divine who represents Time)

Tattoo of Julianos on his right shoulder.

Scar on the left of his abdomen.

Weapons:
Flames spell (Lockbox: Iron sword(?) If not, Iron dagger)

Usual Clothing/Armor: A long sleeved button up shirt (sleeves rolled up), durable cloth pants with pockets, traveling bag, gloves, cuffed boots

Inventory:
Jail rags, Flames spell, Iron Sword(?)(If not, Iron Dagger), Long sleeved button up shirt (sleeves rolled up), durable cloth pants with pockets, traveling bag, gloves, cuffed boots

2gt96q9.jpg

Birthsigns:
The Mage: Mana Increases by 50. Learn 'Mage' abilities 20% faster.

Skills:

Alteration: 25

Archery: 23

Alchemy: 25

Conjuration: 30

Light Armor: 20

Destruction: 23

Lockpicking: 21

One Handed: 21

Illusion: 25

Smithing: 22

Restoration: 25

Speech: 25

Agility: 30

Intelligence: 50

Speed: 30

Strength: 30

Willpower: 50

---

Perks:
None yet.

d7a76.jpg

i4mxzq.jpg

Character Name: Millvina

Nickname(s): Milly(To friends), The Frozen Smith

Personality:  Usually straight forward. Only shys away from situations she hasn't dealt with before. Enjoys adorning 'pretty' armor and weapons. Skilled with a sword.

Birthplace: Dragon's Bridge

Guilds: None

Race: Nord

Height: 5' 9"

Build: Honed body due to traveling and working steel most of her life, prefers to be more speedy then bulky, so more trimmed for that.

Marital status: Single

Specialization: Combat. Knows only two spells, but RARELY uses them.(As in must use matters only)

Occupation(s): Grew up as a smith's daughter, worked primarily as a blacksmith until 19. Then she choose to become a wanderer in search of gems and jewels to work into the items she smithed. Whenever she visited a city, she would work for the smiths there, under the condition that each items she smithed had one gem or jewel set into it, usually a sapphire.

5vnh42.jpg

Hair: Shoulder length brown hair. Usually she lets it grow out, choosing to only cut it when she resumes traveling on the road.

Eyes: Green in color, like dying leaves on a tree.

Other: Single scar on her right cheek leading down under her jaw bone to where her neck starts. Has a tattoo on her left shoulder of a crescent moon.

Weapons: In jail: Weak Sparks Spell.

Lockbox: Iron sword, iron shield with a Crescent Moon marking on it.

Usual Clothing/Armor: In jail: Rags, of course

Lockbox: Leather Armor, leather boots and leather bracers.

Inventory: In jail: nothing except the weak spell

lockbox: Besides weapons and armor as listed above, she has one silver, sapphire set ring, a minor healing potion and two minor stamina potions.

2gt96q9.jpg

Birthsigns:
The Lady: Fortify Willpower and Endurance by 10 points. Regeneration of health is 20% faster.

Skills:

Block: 25

Lockpicking: 20

One Handed: 25

Smithing: 25

Two-Handed: 30

Speech: 25

---

Perks: None

Endurance: 50

Character Name: Malacanth

Nickname(s): Mala

Personality: a sarcastic jokester with a secret hatred of the gods

Birthplace: Valenwood

Guilds: Mystic Dawn(technical leader of his part of the cult because he is the only one in it)

Race: Bosmer [Wood Elf]:
Command Animal power [Control any animal-type for ten turns].
+10 Archery.
+5 Alchemy, Light Armor, Lockpicking, Pickpocketing, Sneak. +10 Agility and Speed.
-10 Endurance[F], Strength, Willpower and Personality[M].

Birthplace: Falinesti

Height: 5'7

Build: lean, slightly muscular from archery training
Marital status: single

Specialization: stealth

Occupation(s): Hunter, acolyte of Mehrune Dagon

Hair: copper hair that reaches the back of his neck.

Eyes: small brown eyes

Other: tattoo of a depiction of Mehrune Dagon on his chest.

Weapons: a lock pick with a sharpened end(can still be used to pick locks

lockbox weapons: steel dagger, elven bow with iron arrows(elven bow was stolen)

Usual Clothing/Armor: prison rags

lockbox armor: mythic dawn leather armor(red leather armor)

Inventory: none other then lock pick

lockbox: complete set of Mankar Camerons commentaries on the mysterium xarxes. a copy of the mysterium xarxes

Birthsigns:
The Shadow: Can become entirely invisible for four turns in battle. Can become entirely invisible outside of battle; If the user is spotted by an enemy or NPC a dice-roll will decide the outcome. [We'll do it rather childishly, but fairly. I, as the dungeon master will pick a number and so will you. Say 6 and 10. A dice will be rolled [1d12 for this] and the closest number wins.]

Skills:

Please add and subtract based on the chosen birthsign and race. I'm trusting you. If you purposely act like a tard and add more points than you should have I'll make your ass weak as hell.

Archery: 35

Alchemy: 25

Lockpicking: 25

Pickpocket: 25

Sneak: 30

---

Perks:

Not available until a stat reaches 30 points naturally. At this point I will give you the first skill, and when you reach 40 in said skill I will tell you the choices you can make.

---

Personality: 30

Strength: 50

notes: i might be wrong with willpower, strength, and personality, i am not sure if i calculated that right, please tell me if i have done something wrong.

sure, hey, i can't tell if i calculated the personality, strength, or willpower right, did i or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom