Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please see new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: | Ұǿưя Ғεяαι ∂εşįяεş | onexone ~Craving: MasterxSlave / Breeding / Furry~

Feral is a delightful role player whom I wish that I had more time that I could dedicate to. If any of you gentlemen out there are so much as considering messaging her, stop thinking about it and do it! You won't regret it.

RE: | Ұǿưя Ғεяαι ∂εşįяεş | onexone | .:New Plot: Black Butler!:.

Free bumb!

Great partner!

RE: | Ұǿưя Ғεяαι ∂εşįяεş | onexone | .:New Plot: Black Butler!:.

Dropped you a PM, hope to hear from ya.

Bump, either way. And good luck in your search ;)

RE: | Ұǿưя Ғεяαι ∂εşįяεş | onexone | Back and eager to write!

Hey lady face,
I've poked you a few times now D:

RE: | Ұǿưя Ғεяαι ∂εşįяεş | onexone | FABLE: Reaver?

Feral.Desires said:
Like the title says: looking for someone who can play Reaver (or a personality like his) in a roleplay! :)

Bump for the lady!

RE: | Ұǿưя Ғεяαι ∂εşįяεş | onexone | World of Warcraft? FABLE: Reaver?

An excellent writer, gang. You'd be silly not to consider writing with her.

RE: | Ұǿưя Ғεяαι ∂εşįяεş | onexone | Looking to play as Dom Male!

While I am not interested in male characters, I hope you will not mind if I send you a PM anyway. The rest of your ad is fantastic and our fellow Warcraft enthusiasts are a rare sight around these parts from what I have seen. I have been looking, too. :(

RE: | Ұǿưя Ғεяαι ∂εşįяεş | onexone | PM friendly; so many views, so little roleplay.

Something dark sounds fun though am feeling unsure as to what to suggest on my part for your interest upon looking at your thread :p

RE: | Ұǿưя Ғεяαι ∂εşįяεş | onexone | PM friendly; Werewolves wanted!

lol thought it said hearthstone, if a wow rp opens up let me know id love to do one

RE: | Ұǿưя Ғεяαι ∂εşįяεş | onexone | PM friendly; GoT..? Werewolves? Stuff!

Wow, well, you seem awesome. I very much agree with the whole, " horror, mental and physical manipulation, etc." part of your interests, its right up my alley. I also adore the dark and macabre, among many other things, but they seem to be my favorite. If you're still looking, I'd love to do something involving vampires (That mortician pairing sounded nifty), werewolves, demons, or maybe one of the twisted fairy tales if you prefer. I'm even down for WoW. If you're game, I'd love to prove my worth.

RE: | Ұǿưя Ғεяαι ∂εşįяεş | onexone | PM friendly; GoT..? Werewolves? Stuff!

Hey I thought I would say I am back on and roleplaying in case you are interested. I'm sorry to see I ended up on your ignore list somehow I hope I didn't offend you. if you are interested you were one of my favorite partners and would love to do another rp with you.

RE: | Ұǿưя Ғεяαι ∂εşįяεş | onexone | PM friendly; Dominant males? Breeding? Werewolves..?

Flying, luchadore body slam HUG.

Friendly friendly bump.

RE: | Ұǿưя Ғεяαι ∂εşįяεş | onexone | I need a preacher and an open mind - PM!

Bamp

She is worth it.

RE: | Ұǿưя Ғεяαι ∂εşįяεş | onexone | Werewolves, Demons, Anthros... oh my~

Bunped with a song.

I know I gotta bump this!
But I'm too bummed to bump it!
So it comes to you, all I needs a cell.
If I can't bump this thread,
Then I'll go bump in hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back