Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please see new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Female seeking like male(s)/females for RP. [Edited]

Why roses? Roses doesn't smell good... and they die quickly. Isn't it ironic that, that's the flower everyone give their loved ones on Valentines day or what not...

Isn't love suppose to be eternal.. or what not, so why give a flower that's going to die in one or two days...

That's kind of like saying, you wish the one you're with on valentine's day to be a one night stand.

RE: Female seeking like male(s)/females for RP. [Edited]

What about the man? Doesn't he count? Because he'll be there when you wake up =)

RE: Female seeking like male(s)/female(s)for RP. [Re-editted: Seeking something vicious.]

Feral.Desires said:
bump. Give me something to do this weekend...​

I am interested in the human x vampire one and one quick question? You forgot the Vampire Diaries... Oh wait that falls under the etc part, but any you said not to mention it, but can we use things from the movies or books? And is one to two detailed paragraphs okay with you

RE: Female seeking like male(s)/female(s)for RP. [Re-editted: Seeking something vicious.]

Bump for you ;)

-hugs-

Your welcome

you still lookin' for RPers? I got kindof a cool RP idea, You willing to play a Male...I want to do a thing where your male character turns my female one...I can get more into plot upon your reply.

EDIT: Your Vampire character, sorry I forgot to add that...

Are you still interested in our roleplay? :3

RE: Female seeking like partners for RP [Updated: Craving dominant males.]

d like to rp with you

RE: Female seeking like partners for RP [Updated: I'm so effing bored!]

I sent you a starter a while ago, not sure i you got it or not or you lost interest

RE: Female seeking like partners for RP [Updated: I'm so effing bored!]

Bump for you! :)

RE: Female seeking like partners for RP [Updated: Sigh....]

We could still roleplay if you like? ^^

RE: Female seeking like partners for RP [Craving: H x V x W story.]

Are you seeing HxVxW because of Being human?

What the fuck is Being Human? lol. But, I'm going to say no...​

Being Human is a show about a the lives of a Vampire rooming with a Werewolf, and their house is haunted by a ghost.

...lol. Wow. Guess they're grasping at whatever they can, eh? Cash in while you can! But, no, definitely not because of that.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom