Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harem of the Demon Lord

ShashaWraight

Supernova
Plot

In his palace this demon lord has many slaves he uses to please him. He lets them use a large room with a pool and other facilities however he will use them to satisfy his needs. This may include forcing them to do odd sex scenes for him or he might just rape them. The Demon Lord also has 3 lesser demons he lets use the room.

Inspired by this → http://lu.scio.us/hentai/albums/mei-shok...ime/page/1

Roles

Demon Lord:
1. Mediumrare

Lesser Demons:

Loyal Slaves:
Deia
Yamamoto
Nikolai

Non Loyal Slaves:
ShashaWraight

Please PM me your profile for approval

Username:
Name:
Role: (Demon Lord, Loyal Slave, Non-Loyal slave)
Appearance:
Other:

I'd like go apply for the demon lord then I say the male slave, would he have to have sex with him or could I use him to have threesomes with otherslaves?

You don't have to have sex with male slaves unless you want to. They are there for if you get a female lesser demon or if you want to.

Username:Mediumrare
Name:Abbadon
Race:Demon
Role: Demon Lord
Appearance: 7"8' with an athletic build, he keeps his black hair short (barely past his forgead) his eyes are completely black  he has deep red skin and two black horns that jut out 6 inches from his forehead he has an extremely large penis (16 in) because he is a demon of lust
Other:Likes to fuck his  slaves senseless

I'm pretty much a newbie to the site, so don't exactly have any experience to show off, but I'd still like to apply if you don't mind.

Username: Deia (That's a link to my Rabbit Hole.)
Name: Kiriana
Race: Human
Role: Loyal slave
Appearance: Kiriana stands about 5'4", with long black hair that reaches about halfway down her back when it's loose. Her eyes are a very dark brown that's only a few shades lighter than her hair. She's lithe and slender, with breasts that, while only average in size, are pert and well-shaped. (Picture reference here.)
Other: She's been a slave for long enough that she's completely accepted her role, and even come to enjoy it. It helps that she's a bit of a nymphomaniac, so being the slave of a demon of lust suits her just fine.

Back
Top Bottom