Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lit female desperate for lit perverted male

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddys_nastywhore

Super-Earth
Hey yall. ,I have been out of the game for awhile and am now desperate for a GREAT roleplay. I am 26 years old who has been roleplaying since I was 12. The length of my posts depend on my partner and where the story is. I like to usually write medium sized posts and refuse to do one sentences. I like to create different characters and see them evolve as the plot continues. I mentioned plot because I will not roleplay without a grounded plot. I love sex and prefer to have it in my story lines. I am after all an extremely kinky girl, but I must have plot to be in the mood.
Here is a list of some pairings I really enjoy. Just so you know, I can play the same pairing but with six different plots, so please if something looks interesting let me know so we can start working on a plot.

Arranged Marriage
Band
Gang
Brothers bestfriend x sister
College/High School
Actor x Actress
Human x Vampire
Anything Victorian/Medieval.
Anything Fantasy
Anything Modern
1920s
Ect.

****** SOMEONE WITH NO LIMITS!!!*******

I want a guy who is dominate, can help come up with plot and good twists in the story, loves sex but also loves plot, rather kinky, rough, and very manly. Also please be able to write 1-3 paragraphs depending on how the plot is going.

I am usually open to any plot except Sci-fy. I suck at sci-fy. You should also know that I like to play submissive or equal. I don’t like to be in control, it doesn’t sit well with me.Here is my list of kinks https://www.f-list.net/c/katherine%20rose/. If you have any questions please message me one of two ways: aim- kinkykittykat907 or over pm. Your chances to get me are better on aim.

Have a great day and hope to hear from you soon. :)

Nastybabygirl said:
Hey yall. So I hate making long roleplay posts because to me it is a waste of time. However, I have been so desperate for a GREAT roleplay I am willing to spend some time to find the man of my dreams. I am 24 years old who has been roleplaying since I was 12. I don’t right super long plots if I don’t have to because I feel like it makes it to formal, but I can’t stand anything really less than a paragraph. I like to create different characters for all my roleplays and see them evolve as the plot continues. You read right, I said plot and that is because I will not roleplay without a grounded plot. I love sex like no other and I am an extremely kinky girl, but I must have plot to be in the mood. Now that I wrote a little about myself I’m going to make the rest super easy.
Here is a list of some pairings I really enjoy. Just so you know, I can play the same pairing but with six different plots, so please if something looks interesting let me know so we can start working on a plot.

Arranged Marriage
Band
Gang
Brothers bestfriend x sister
College/High School
Actor x Actress
Human x Vampire
Anything Victorian/Medieval.
Anything Fantasy
Anything Modern
Ect.

****** Lately I have been having a craving for Entourage the show. If you liked the show please hit me up. We won't be using any characters from the show, I just need you to have seen it to get the idea of the roleplay*******

I want a guy who is dominate, can help come up with plot and good twists in the story, loves sex but also loves plot, rather kinky, rough, and very manly. Also please be able to write 1-3 paragraphs depending on how the plot is going.

I am usually open to any plot except Sci-fy. I suck at sci-fy. You should also know that I like to play submissive or equal. I don’t like to be in control, it doesn’t sit well with me, unless I’m doing it with the man and dominating a poor innocent person together. Here is my list of kinks http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Hazel%20Agusta. If you have any questions please message me one of two ways: aim- kinkykittykat907 or over pm. You are more lucky to get me at aim.

Have a great day and hope to hear from you soon. :)

Then we should get started in having some fun together because I have some great ideas for you hun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom