Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Katawa Shoujo! Has any one played this

(Don't know if this is the right place to post this)

The English language Visual Novel that can be found here! Has anyone played it. Thoughts? Opinions? I finished it a couple of weeks ago, and I have to say that for an idea to that originated on 4chan (the group that came together on that image board, did later broke away from 4cha and created their own site and group) I was blown away.

Very tastefully done. Each of the heroines were engaging in their own way. I love how they writers made is so they were not defined by their disabilities but their personalities. I highly recommend this. So many ways the creators could have messed this up but they manage to make it work!

Any way that's my piece what about you guys (or girls)

Haven't played it, not really interested in that stuff, but I do follow the main artist who worked on it and he's been working on it for years o:

I really love KS. One of the best Visual Novels I ever read (granted, that's not much so far). Especially the characters are very well done. Not completely un-cliche, but they feel more like real people than in most other VNs. Also, Hanako is a character I can identify a lot with, more so than other shy characters like her.

Back
Top Bottom