Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

Darian's eyes shot open at the sound of Satine's yelling and he rushed off the bed, though with his graceness he did not wake up Magenta in his panicking. He began to rush toward the room, heading toward Satine's room in a hurry and despite the pain, he was running as fast as his body would physically allow him. "Madam Satine!" He yelled out as he began to approach her door, but he was beaten by a loud crash that came from the inside of Satine's room.

When Nathan had heard Satine scream, he growled in anger, thinking that someone was trying to kill her. He'd get none of the good vampire sex that he always had and she was a good partner in business for him. He began to punch his way down the flooring, making large holes in the ceilings/floor, depending on the position of the person looking at the hole, until finally he crashed down into Satine's room and saw the cocoon almost finished.

When Nathan had appeared, the puppet man looked at him and frowned as he held Satine closer, hugging her. "No...Please..." He whispered to her. "Call off your dog..." He ment this metaphorically, saying he was her 'attack dog'. "Please..." He did not seem to want to fight. He just wanted Satine for himself. Strings shot out toward Nathan and tried to grab at him, but Nathan was physically stronger than Satine and managed to grab them and rip them to shreds, causing the puppet man to cry out in pain as the strings were part of his body. By now, Darian had managed to come in and see what was going on. "Madam Satine!"

Magenta was fast asleep having a rough evening, she did not hear Satine's screams for help. 

Same case with Katrina she was so tired from fighting Magenta she was passed out. 

Satine saw as the ceiling began to shake, as Nathan started to break through, she then heard Darian's voice. She knew in a matter of seconds Nathan would be there, to get her out of this. She looked at him, as he whispered, "If you let me go.... I'll call him off." She stated she just wanted down she was frightened she didn't know this man or this creature, and he was trapping her within a cocoon. Satine's face saddened as he begged her to call him off, "I can't....not until you put me down." She stated, besides her breathing she didn't know how to tell him he was scaring her, she couldn't even cry, it being rare for a vampire to cry. As Nathan ripped the man's strings and he screamed Satine closed her eyes and looked away. She didn't want to see him hurt he seemed miss-understood. "He thinks you're trying to kill me, I'll have him stop so long as you let me down, put you'll have to talk to me afterwards....deal?" She whispered then looking at Darian as he entered the room. "Darian!?  Get back to bed! What are you doing out of it you need your rest!!" she stated worriedly

"Please...Call him off..." The puppet man asked as the cocoon was now full within seconds. Nathan rushed over and began to start clawing away at it, but he grimaced and looked to his fingers. His claws had been filed down to the stumps and were bleeding slightly. He growled and began to pound on the cocoon but to no avail. Darian walked over and frowned as he watched this and began to feel the side of the cocoon and put his ear to it. "Puppetman..." He whispered, knowing what this creature was. "He's taking Satine...for reasons I don't know...puppets like to be owned by someone they seem to care for." He murmured. "You can't crack this cocoon...Not until he opens it. If you try to blow it up, you risk killing Satine in the blast..." He frowned. "Fire is also out of the question seeing as how she is a vampire and would burn..."

Within, the puppetman held onto Satine. They could not hear Darian and Nathan and he was just holding her. "Please...call off your dogs...I do not wish to give you up..." He said as he held her. "I searched far for someone like you...The woman in the bathhouse was not to my standards...She was warm...and she felt. She could feel things...But you and I...we are the same...are we not...?"

Satine could no longer see or hear Nathan or Darian, as she was held in the cocoon. "They're not dogs, they're well ones human and the other is like me, he's a vampire....we're both dead, in all technicality." She stated, then looked at him curiously, "Give me up? I'm not yours to take..." she said unsure of how this was going to turn out. "There are many others like Nathan and I you may not have looked in the right places....woman in the bathhouse? " Satine thought a minute, then remembered Magenta went to bathe. "Please...don't tell you've done something to that girl, she's a werewolf, and she's in heat and in a very fragile state at the moment, that's where you found Darian in the forest....She's warm because she's alive...felt things? Everyone feels, what do you mean?" She asked curiously," I have feelings, I can feel pain and pleasure, love and hate, fear and happiness....I don't believe us to be similar at all..."

"I feel nothing...Nothing but the urge to mate and the urge to be used." He held her closer. "You are like me...And you are mate-able...I wish to be yours...Your puppet of your using...A puppet without an owner is a wanderer with no purpose or soul...I did not seek the woman in the bath house as an owner...she was too...warm...I wish for someone cold like me...Someone such as thee..." He looked her in the eyes. Leaning up, he pressed his lips to hers gently and began to slowly massage her breast gently. "I wish to be your puppet for whatever purpose...I was created for sex...and sex I shall do..."

"Listen just as you said you were created, I was turned, you're a puppet, I'm a walking corpse. I cannot mate...at least I don't think I can...I can have sex, but as far as I know will never produce naturally born children if I want a child I'd have to adopted then turn it once old enough...No I don't see how I'm like you besides a cold body..."She stated this was odd and interesting, she didn't know what to do or really what to say to him. As he touched her she sighed softly, it felt nice but it was distracting. 

"You misunderstand my use of the term 'mate'..." HE said sadly as he looked to her with a frown. "You are cold and dead...just like me..." He frowned as he began to slowly let her go now. "I am...not needed..." His grip was off of her entirely. "I am...useless..." The cocoon began to weaken. Nathan noticed this and continued on the assault, where Darian sat back and watched and was ready for whatever would come out of the cocoon. "I am...without love...." He said before the cocoon finally broke through and with the smashing attack, Nathan had smashed the puppet to pieces. It fell apart and made sounds of klinking as the wood hit the ground. Darian looked at Satine and walked over, helping her up. "Madam Satine...Are you alright...?"

Satine Turned her head to the side, she was thinking too literal. Satine looked to him she couldn't tell he seemed alive, she pressed her to him not feeling any warmth or the beat of a heart. "...I...I didn't say that....you're not useless...I just...." She was trying to find words to console him, she didn't know what to say to him. She knew he was sad, and she could feel the hold within the cocoon begin to loosen, it seemed she'd be out of it shortly. She felt sorry for this creature after talking with him for a bit. "I need time to think....alright...?" Satine said trying to boost his self esteem. As he said he was without love she reached her hand to him, to gently caress his cheek. But at that moment Nathan busted the cocoon and the sad puppet man. He fell to bits, and she fell hitting the floor. "Thank you,  Darian Yes I'm fine, what are you doing out of bed, you need your rest..."She stated concerned, with both conditions, he shouldn't be up right now. Once she was up and dusted herself off, she went over to Nathan wrapping her arms around, though he was a jerk, he just tried to save her from 'danger' she knew she could count on him if in trouble. 

Darian frowned as he watched this and looked to the head of the puppet. It was crying as it watched. "He isn't dead...Puppets don't die unless completely destroyed...simple dismemberment will not kill him...you'll have to burn him or put some termites in him or something." He said as he walked over and picked up the head of the boy who was still crying, yet he seemed to not say a word or move. Just simple tears were going down his cheek as his face had turned neutral. "He's just being his puppet form...He'll put himself back together shortly..."

Satine let go of Nathan it was a fairly quick hug since she was still upset with him. Satine sighed with relief, she was glad he wasn't dead, she really wasn't one for killing. "I don't want him dead....granted he trapped me in a cocoon I don't believe him to be bad...."She stated he was just misunderstood. Satine saw the tears, pulling out a handkerchief she walked over and whipped the tears off his face. "Alright...so we just leave himntgere so he can put himself together again?" She asked curiously. "I say, we get some rest it's been a long night, we can have someone come and fix the ceiling later... Darian you need to get yourself to bed...I need to get to my spare room." Satine stated throwing a black full body cloak with a hood on, so she could walk through the sunlit house. "Good morning to the three of you." she stated with a soft smile.

"Don't include this piece of trash as part of this group you're talking about." He said in reference to the 'three' of them. He kicked the head of the puppet man and turned to walk away. The head flew through the house until it hit the wall, causing itself to become stuck in there. Darian sighed and looked up to Satine and walked with her. "My body is fine for the moment...I must see to it you arrive to the spare room safely...But Madam Satine...What of the puppet? He'll just continue to either come after you or anyone else he deems fit within this house."

Satine was too tired to deal with his lack of manners at the moment. Satine sighed heavily throwing her hood up covering her face tucking get hands into the robe. "Yes you maybe fine...for now, but will hurt later...I will be fine, Darian...I don't know, Darian...I know know what to donate the moment, I can't force him to leave...he doesn't want too, he wants me....for I am cold and I am dead....at least everyone here is alive...besides Nathan and I...he just reminded me how lonely that could be...I won't see him destroyed...but he can't feel... He wants someone who is as lifeless as him....I may be dead but I still live as if I was alive.. But I can't have him attacking everyone within the house...from what he said he had attacked Magenta, the poor girl must be so lost, confused, and hurt. We don't need another episode though." she stated she was so distracted that as she reached for the door knob one of the suns rays hit her hand burning, Satine hissed and quickly pulled back, cradling her hand.

"Allow me..." He said as he gently held her hand and smiled to her before opening the door for her. He blocked the ray of the sun and allowed for her to go on ahead and enter the spare room she had. "Madam Satine...I think it is best we should get rid of him...The puppet will attempt to find an owner no matter what unless it is cast out while he is in the form he is now, or burned so that he does not return."

"Thank you..." She stated smiling softly, though it was hard to see with her hood. As he blocked the sun she went into the dark room. "I feel like we owe him....he saved you..." She stated besides feeling bad for him, he had saved Darian from a pack of werewolves. Satine sighed gently, "How do we cast him out?" She asked curiously there was too much at stake for home to be here. "Which do you think would be better, setting him free or killing him?"

"I don't know...I would suggest not attempting to attack him...He is stronger than any puppetman I've ever seen...He cut the werewolves to shreds, literally just limbs and he wasn't even formed in his physical state...He's a powerful doll that can be used for evil or good depending on who holds his strings..." Darian said as he sat back. "The choice is yours, Madam Satine...But if you attempt to fight him, I fear I will not be able to aid you in this fight."

"Nor do I...I'm not planning to you saw the hold he had on me....he's much stronger than I...to shreds? All of them?" She asked this was one terrifying puppet. "No you would not and will not...I don't want to attempt to fight him...I hate fighting I don't really like killing either....I may have to become his Master...that's basically all he wants, by the way he sounded. Even if we send him away he'll return...I can't afford him terrorizing my house hold....though I have no use for a puppet..." She went on trying to think of what to do. Satine took her hand out to examine it, she had third degree burns on her hand they would probably heal in a few hours. 

"You don't have to use him. He just wants to perform a ritual on you more than likely so that you will become his master. It won't hurt you in the slightest, but you two will be bonded by an invisible thread...You don't have to worry about it getting in the way of anything. Its purely mental, and he will more than likely just act to your every wimm like the servants here do for their masters. Other than that, he will just act on his own unless you require something...but you must sate him, or allow others to. You must heed his needs as well, be it entertainment to food to simply refining his body, as all wood gets old after a while and will require repairs. He may seem human with skin, but it is all fake and he is nothing but walking wood."

"A ritual? That's rather odd...How do you know so much of him? Invisible thread? Oh I see one of the mental bonds. So long as life or existence won't change much everything should be alright. Sate him, that wouldn't be a problem, I look after everyones needs...Well if you see him again before I or if he's figured out how to remove himself for the wall tell him to find me when the sunsets but for now I must rest," She replied to him, kissing his cheek softly stepping back into the darkness of the room. "Good Morning Darian, please shut the doors." She stated softly, before wrapping her hand and climbing into bed.  

"Did you forget about who I was before you hired me, Madam?" He said before nodding when she asked him to close the doors. He walked over and exited the room before bowing to her and closing the doors to give her room complete darkness. He then leaned against the wall and slowly slid down, holding his shoulder as he panted hard. His body was really getting to him.

Meanwhile, Nathan had entered the basement to go and see Magenta. He smirked and saw that she was asleep and walked into the cage and closed it behind him. He didn't care if she attacked him. He could easily defend himself against her. "Wakey wakey, slave."

Satine shook her head and smiled she knew who and what he was, before he became part of the "family." she then drifted into a slumber. 

Katrina still in a lot of pain for that evening was passed out. Sleeping like a baby, peaceful. Extremely tired from working, and fighting with Magenta, she needed her rest. 

Magenta had no knowledge that Darian had left the cage, she was fast asleep and still hurt. Magenta heard a voice and opened her eyes as the adjusted she saw the Master, pain, terror, anger, hate filled her heart. She picked her head up looked at him, growled and put her head down again, watching him. 

"Did you just growl at me?" He said as he sat down next to her. He reached over and began to pet her head. "Don't growl at me, love. It won't do you any good." He smiled and began to pet her behind her ears, knowing that was one of the places she would more than likely like. "Now then...How are you feeling, love? Better?"

As he came closer she let out another low growl, Darian said he would be there when she woke up, where was he? Magenta wondered, and her body tensed. Magenta turned her head, as he sat down next her, she didn't want to look at him at all, he hurt her more than any of his beatings ever could have. As he pet her, her head began to tilt slightly enjoying it. feeling him pet behind her ears, it felt so nice,, her hands gently kneaded into the bed. Magenta didn't wish to speak to him, "Please....don't call me that....unless you mean it....otherwise my cycle will only be a few says more....and life will return to normal..." She said in a low vioce, dhe was certian he was messing with her head, how couldn't he be, he tormented through most of her cycle then having her snap.

"Fine. I won't use it then. Though you've gotta know...I'm not a one woman man. I love you and Satine, but the only reason I stopped that night was because I did not want to hurt you anymore. And seeing as how I was still...Well...in the mood...Satine helped me out, since she could take more than you could."

Magenta still refused to face him she had been hurt too many times and this time he hurt her heart. Magenta listened to what he had to say, picking her head up a bit then turned slightly towards him. "Do you mean that? That..you didn't want to hurt me anymore...? So you made up that you were tired...forgot to lock the cage door...and didn't actually mean for me to see you two? And that me almost killing Katrina was an accident?" She asked all in the same tone of voice, trying to understand this, while also trying to see if it was true. 

"Yes. Everything...I truly did forget to lock the cage door and did not want you to see Satine and I, because I knew you would probably not understand if I told you before." He said as he petted her head and laid down next to her, smiling. "Please believe me when I say this...Look...The only reason I'm hard on you is to truly see how loyal you are to me...IF you are as loyal as you seem to be...You may be a suitable candidate for a special lover for me...Your virginity being taken by me was the first step to that though, love."

Back
Top Bottom