Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

Magenta smiled at him, as he went to get her something to eat. She was shocked when he returned with a fully cooked steak, water, and a variety of other drinks. "Wow....you've brought quite a bit....if the Master see's you could get into trouble...." She stated with a soft smile. "No it's fine...Thank you...I really appreciate it." Magenta was indeed grateful, if he didn't bring her food she wouldn't eat being locked in a cage where it's werewolf proof. She sat at the table, looking at the food. 

"Do not hesitate to eat. Go on." He replied as he stood to the side and allowed her access to the table within the cage. "Please. Do eat...Your food will get cold and I will have cooked it for nothing. Must I cut it for you?" He said as he took a knife into his hand and began to cut the steak up into small chewable bite sized bits for her.

Magenta continued to look at it then looked around. She looked at him strange as he cut her food. "I will eat...I wanted to make sure you were serious...the master has brought me food like such before and as I went to eat he'd always take it away from me...I just wanted to make sure..." She stated the master teased her greatly when it came to things like this. Magenta grabbed her fork and grabbed a bit then chewing it.

"I am not your master...I am not anything like Master Stone. I will not do such a thing. I have cooked it out of my own free will and out of Madam Satine's safety....This meal is yours entirely." He said as he patted her head. "I shall return...I must go and see if Lady Katrina is alright as I have left her in my room to sleep from her chores. She, like you, could use a rest." He bowed to her before turning to go and head back to his room to see if Katrina was still there.

"I know you're not...forgive me I'm used to kindness." She stated a little sadly. "Thank you..." She stated and began to eat her meal. Tasty, juicy tender steak, it practically melted in her mouth. Magenta looked at him, 'Katrina's napping in his room? Let's hope the master doesn't find out' She thought. "I'm not going anyvhere." she stated continuing to eat.

Katrina was no linger in Darian's room she was now mopping the floors. Trying to get the chores done as quick as possible. She hated chores, bur she hated double chores, working twice as hard to keep up with her's and Magenta's work

When Darian would arrive back to his room, he would find that Katrina was gone. He moved over and sat down and pulled the sheet over himself, wrapping himself to keep him warm as he closed his eyes and tried to rest. His body was growing weak as time went on. The constant feeding he gave to Satine had made him slowly begin to wither inside, but he would never tell. He would endure this. He just wished he could make love to a woman once before his demise. His body wasn't as good as it used to be. It would have eventually collapsed anyway, with or without Satine's feeding. Her feeding only quickened the rate by a few months. He sighed and closed his eyes, trying to rest.

Katrina didn't finish all of the floors but she did most of them, but she was sick of this. For once Katrina couldn't wait to go into heat granted Magenta would suffer the same fate, but this wasn't fair to her. Katrina streched herself then went to her room, it was lonely without Magenta there with her, since they shared a room. Katrina thought for a moment she'd go back to Darian's room, he might not have returned yet. So she did, but there she saw Darian asleep in his bed. Katrina transformed herself Into her cat creature form quietly snuck in, curling up on the floor.

Magenta ate her food slowly for once after being reassured that it wasn't going to be taken from her. She ate until it was gone drinking her juice Then feeling warm she crawled under the bed to be on the cold floor, hoping to cool down.

A few minutes after Katrina would arrive to Darian's room, he would awaken, only to be surprised that the cat girl had managed to sneak her way in. He saw her in her cat form and wondered how such a large humanoid cat could sneak so easily. He wasn't often faced against these when he was fighting these creatures of the night, so she was new to him when he arrived. He smiled and walked over, sitting next to her and began to pet her head gently. "Good cat..." He said gently with a small smile, his hand a bit shaky but still able to hold itself up as he pet her.

Katrina had closed her eyes and began to drift, until she felt Darian's hand petting her. She picked her head up and looked at him. Though her face was very cat like, you could tell she was smiling. Katrina began to purr as he pet her. She could feel how shaky his hand was, and reached her hands now with sharp claws to his. With a cat creature and how they were different from most were-animals was that she could still speak, often choosing not to. Her tail went from side to side, as she held his hand and looked at it. "Why so Shaky? It's only me..."She stated softly hoping she didn't frighten him.

"I know...It is just..." He began to lie, keeping this secret from anyone. He would slowly die and when he knew his time was only moments away, he would leave without a word, head to the shrine he had prepared within the forest, sit, and pray before his body would give out. "It is just...I am so unused to a cat creature...I have hardly seen any of your kind before...They are rare in these parts." He said gently as he continued to pet her, looking into her eyes with a small smile as she held his hand. He felt warm.

Katrina smiled softly, "I was hoping not to wake you. You looked so peaceful...I didn't want to disturb you." She said gently, turning her head to the side, if she was in her human form she would be blushing. "Yes that we are... My People once roamed this land but were chased out many years ago...not that I know much about it." She stated she had been taken when she was a teenager, when they are taught such history. "I....I could change back." she said unsure if that would make him feel easier. As he pet her she continued to purr, then she realized she was still holding his hand. "Oh....sorry." she said and gently let it go.

"No...No it is fine..." He said as he grabbed her hand once more and smiled gently to her. "You may change back if you wish...It does not matter to me, Lady Katrina." He said with a small smile as he held her hand and continued to pet her, sitting next to her gently and slowly pulling her into his body so she was leaning against him as he pet her. His chin was over her head as he held her close to him and pet her.

Katrina looked at her hand as he took it back, and smiled. "Come to think of it...I'm quite comfortable, I don't get to be this way often...I wasn't sure if...you liked me better the other way...." She said stating the last part shyly, she kinda liked the human, compared to everyone in the house he was different from them. Katrina continues to purr while he continued to pet her, it felt nice. Katrina looked around as he pulled her into him. Katrina nuzzled him as she was getting comfortable and purring vigeriously, completely content for once.

Darian smiled as he held her, hand still holding hers as he pet her. His eyes closed as he continued to do so, letting her relax in his arms as he tried to give Katrina some much needed time for herself rather than for her to work under Nathan's service for the moment. "It does not matter to me if you are cat or human in form. You are still Lady Katrina...I must simply just get used to a cat creature...I find this one interesting..." He said with a smile.

Katrina's eyes closed, she felt happy and strangely safe in his arms, she liked it. Taking a break was nice, and most definitely deserved. As he spoke she picked her head up and looked at him smiling. "Really? You don't care to what I look like? Whether human or creature?" she asked excitedly, she was so used to be hated by Nathan so this was nice. Then as he spoke about getting used to a cat creature she tilted her head slightly he knew her for a month and wasn't used to her yet? Katrina then smiled brightly, "You find me interesting?" she asked her tail swishing around in happiness

"Quite interesting. I am not used to seeing you in your cat form. Its very rare for me...I always find it interesting." He said as he continued to pet her, holding her in his arms as he saw her tail sway. He assumed she was happy, which made him happy as he continued to pet her. He closed his eyes and laid back, bringing her to lay on his chest gently as he continued to pet the girl. "Forgive me...I am tired...I would like to lay down and do this...If it is not a problem with you, Lady Katrina."

If in her human form she'd be bright red, she smiled she liked that he found her interesting. Her tail continued to sway happily. She waS comfortable resting, there with him. As he pet her she purred smiling away adoring the attention he have her. Katrina laid with him gently resting on his chest. Katrina could hear his heart beat, within. She smile, "Yes, don't worry this is just fine....Do you want..to move to your bed then....you'll be more comfortable their than on the floor...." She stated knowing how hard it could be.

"Let us move to the bed...If you do not mind." He said, wondering if she had meant that as a come on. He stood up, picking her up with him. Using minimal strength, despite how weak he felt, he easily picked her up into his arms and walked her to the bed. He laid her down and laid there next to her, pulling the covers up over them to their shoulders as he had her head lay against his chest as he held her like a lover.

Katrina nodded her head, "I did suggest it...I don't mind." She smiled softly. She meant her suggestion as friendly advice, and a bit of a come on, she liked him. Katrina had liked him but never said anything, unsure of how long he'd last in the castle, but Satine seemed to enjoy him, so long as she paid him to stay he would. Katrina thought that reassuring, he wasn't about to leave anytime soon and the Master couldn't do anything about it. 
She giggled as he picked her up quite easily, never being picked up that way before. "Am I that light or are you that strong?" She asked knowing there was no real effort to pick her up. As he held her on the bed she nuzzled into him listening to his heart beat against his chest as he held her like a lover would his mate. 

He continued to hold her, his heart beating somewhat faster as he looked down to her. "Please...Change into your human form...Let me see your beautiful human face..." He asked gently as he pet her some more. He wanted to see her reactions without having to question the unfamiliar cat face that she currently had. "Please do...I would like to see it..."

Katrina still purring all the while. She was still dressed in her uniform being very good in her transformations she could change under her clothing careful not to rip them. She looked into his eyes as he asked her to change. Katrina smiled, she understood talking to an unfamiliar cat, knowing he wasn't used to it, instead of the same girl that is seen everyday. Stood afraid she might lose her control not wanting to harm him accidentally. Her body tensed as she changed back into the girl her bones resnaping into place the fur going back, her light arm arm and the hair on her head. Once she was normal again she smiled at him climbing back into his bed. Cuddling back where she was like she had never left that spot. Katrina blushed at the comment, that her human face was beautiful.

He smiled gently when he saw her face become red. He leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips, eyes closed as he kissed her gently. "Your lips are soft as well...Lady Katrina..." He said as he opened his eyes and looked into hers. He was the last person he knew who would be falling for a species other than human, given his job...but he figured he had finally 'settled down' in a job and a new home. He smiled to Katrina and held her close, letting nature take its course down whatever path it would give them.

Meanwhile, Nathan would finally return to Magenta. He frowned when he entered the basement, having smelled the steak's essence in the air. He walked over to Magenta and frowned. "And who said you could have steak?" He said with a shake of his head. "No matter...I think its time that we finally get this over with, hm?"

As he kissed her on the lips her eyes grew wide, she wasn't expecting that, after a second she gave in and closed her own eyes kissing him back. Once it broke her eyes opened again.  "...Thank   you...Darian..." she said at his complement. Katrina had no idea he was a hunter Magenta knew but she went into heat before being able to tell Katrina. She cuddled closer into him, besides before when he had an erection she had no idea he liked her. 

Magenta had finished up her steak, she was slightly underfed at times. So she'd take what she could. Magenta knew she probably shouldn't have eaten it, but she was so hungry and it had already been prepared. Magenta looked at her Master then looked down about ready to run to a corner. If in her werewolf form her ears would be back and her eyes frightened. Magenta was about to explain when he said 'No matter,' Magenta took a deep breath, "Yes....Master." She stated her emotions were still mixing at the time, but she was pretty sure she was really starting to like the Master. Magenta stood up, waiting to be told where he wanted her to go, being new at this. Unsure how he wanted to start

Darian smiled as he held her some more. His eyes fell closed. His feelings were out there, and he didn't care if a simple sleep like this with the two of them cuddling together was all that he would get that day. He was just happy for some company to be lazy with and sleep in his bed together with her. He held her hand all the while, his fingers locked in hers.

---

He walked into the cage and closed it behind him and began to take his clothes off. He moved over to her and laid her down on the bed gently before he began to take her clothes off gently, having the fabric rub against her bare skin to tease her until she was naked. He leaned down, his mouth going to her nipple where he suckled one gently as his other hand went to the other to start massaging her breast with an open palm that squeezed her globe gently.

Katrina was extremely happy maybe now castle, servant life would be so bad now that she had other company besides her best friend. She saw his eyes close she looked at him a minute and kissed his lips softly, this was just nice. Her fingers interlaced with his and it was nice, just to cuddle and lay with someone who had feelings for her. 

-----

While Magenta was in heat nearly every part of her was sensitive. Well any sensual part of her. Her clothing tickled her flesh as he removed her clothes. Her heart already began to quicken. Magenta's back arched slightly as he suckled her nipple while massaging her other breast. 

Back
Top Bottom