Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

She whined a bit softer as he said not too. She didn't want to get worked up again. Her whine became loud and her breathing increased as he got faster teasing her more making her heat up very quickly. As her breath quickened her whining stopped. As he kissed her gentely which in turn became passion, she was confused. Her heart was beating like the wings on the humming bird. She calmed some as he slowed kissing him back. He was being so gentle with her with his actions she liked it. He was being decent for once. Her back arched slightly wrapping her arms around him, gently wanting to be close to him. She felt that within his kiss she might be falling for him.

Nathan continued to kiss her gently, his hand having stopped fingering her now, but still lay within her. He kissed her passionately still, his tongue now sliding into her mouth to tangle with hers as he continued. He eventually pulled his finger out of her and moved to caress her cheek, continuing to kiss her as he now crawled over her to lay down beside her, holding her close. Her werewolf stench burned his nose from being so close but it would all be worth it in the end. He knew that after this he would have made her lost the will to live. After some moments, he pulled away and put his forehead to her forehead. "Tell me...Tell me what you think of me now. Honestly."

As he kissed her she kissed him back. Feeling his finger at a stand still inside of her womanhood. As she felt his tongue her's danced with his. She sighed slightly as he pulled his finger from her. She felt lost in his kiss, she was becoming confused. As he held her close, she cuddled into him catching her breath. Magenta looked into his eyes and thought about his question. "I...I..I don't know....I'm confused....are you feeling vell Master? You've been acting different....since I've gone into heat...." she stated her feelings were mixed for as long as she's worked for him he's been unbearable, but out of 'no' where he's been sweet and kind, gentle towards her. 

"I am perfectly fine..." Nathan said with a small smile as he kissed her lips once more before standing up and turning to leave without another word. Darian finally arose from the brooms and walked over to her, frowning. "Do you actually believe this act...?" He murmured to her. "It is unlike him to be so...affectionate to someone such as you. Do you not find it odd?"

Magenta looked at him concerned as he said he was fine. Her heart felt light again and it was fluttering at a quick pace. Magenta sat up as he went to leave watching him go. Then from the darkness she saw Darian come back, where had he been? Was he there the whole time? She wondered. 'Act? What's he talking about?' she thought looking up at him. "I...I vell yes indeed it is very strange, I don't know vhat he's up to or vhat is going on...I'm confused." She was feeling hurt as it was she didn't know what was going on, her heart and mind wasn't sure how to respond.

Darian shook his head. "Do not become attached so early...It could all just be a ruse. Just remember this alright? Now I will leave you here...I will be back shortly. I must attend to my mistress if she has been awakened from the ruckus that Master Stone has created." Darian bowed to her before turning to leave for Satine's room. He approached and walked in, going over to see if Satine had been awakened from how loud Nathan had been when he practically kicked open the basement door. "Lady Satine...Are you awake...?" He asked weakly so he wouldn't wake her up if she was asleep still.

She nodded her head, wether she was or not falling for this, it was a tricky situation, she was a werewolf in heat, her thoughts were cluttered at the moment. Plus she was attached to her Master by law. She watched as he left her to check Satine. Magenta laid back down as thoughts flew through her head.

Satine was indeed awoken by the loud noise that Nathan made. She was dressed and ready she heard his voice "YesDarian I'm awake, come in...what was that noise about? What happened? Is everything ok?" She asked.

"Upon my leaving of the basement...Master Stone kicked open the door right when I was about to reach it and knocked me down into the brooms. I do not believe that he was knowing that I was there, as when he approached Lady Magenta, he began to finger her and did not seem to notice me...Then he began to make out with her before leaving and saying nothing else..." He shook his head. "Quite a peculiar thing he has done."

Satine listened to Darian's tale, shocked by what he told her. "Are you alright dear?" She asked softly knowing he must be in pain from falling, plus he looked tired as hell. "Yes that is quite odd...I think I shall talk with him." Satine knew something wasn't right here not at all... He was always looking for ways to torment the poor werewolf, and in her state, she was probably confused, sad, moody, and with him doing acts like that he was probably making her feel worse. "Has the sun fully set?" She asked unsure of the time.

"It is beginning to." He stated clearly as he couldn't help but kneel down and use the tips of the fingers of one hand to hold him up as he knelt down, but that was when he felt the small blood puddle that came from his dripping leg that was soaked in his blood...apparently he had cut it pretty bad, and feeling around it, he could feel bits of wood and splinter from the various brooms in his knee. He said nothing, ignoring it and trying to hide it from her and made it look like he was kneeling in politeness to an upper authority.

She nodded, she wasn't about to leave the safety of her room, until the sun was down. Satine watched as Darian knelt down before her, he was always respectful to her. She then caught a wiff of blood, the blood of a human. "Darian...you're bleeding..." She stated slipping gently off her bed kneeling with him. "Let me see...please, I'm sure it's fixable." Satine hadn't fed yet that evening so the smell was getting to her but she knew Darian would be weaker if she fed from him

Darian shrugged her hand away, not wanting her hand to be defiled by his blood. "No Madam Satine...I will clean it up...Do not taint yourself with such unpure and nonfresh blood..." He pleaded as he began to wipe up the blood with his shirt after having taken it off. He frowned and winced in pain as he continued to clean the blood with his shirt. Eventually he stood up and bowed to her. "I...I will be off...To clean the wound..." He said before turning to start wobbling out of the room.

Satine looked at him shocked, as he pussed her hand away. "Darian.. You won't be able to get it all out, let me help you...if they aren't out quickly you may get an infection." She stated and though she could afford to fix him money wise, but couldn't afford him being sick or weak. "Darian don't use your shirt we have rags, you know that." She stated watching him as he wobbled. "Darian come back here, if you pass out from blood loss anyone can hurt or try to eat you come here and let me fix you. "

He bit his lip...knowing he could not go against Satine's orders. He turned to begin walking over toward her, trying his best to stay up. He continued to walk over to her, wobbling slowly until he moved to sit in a nearby chair, holding his leg. "How unlike me...A mercenary such as I being trifled by a simple leg injury...I've gotten soft working here...No offence Madam Satine..." He murmured as he lifted up his pants leg to reveal the wound, which was not entirely bad but still needed to be treated before an infection would rise to it.

Satine waited to see if he would listen to her. As he turned she smiled, "That's it... Come on." she stated softly. "None taken... I don't know...I think I like you soft..." She smiled thinking it over. "Well, I mean you're not as hard as you were, you seem to care for the werewolf quite a bit. Unlike when I first met you when you wanted to destroy everything insight." Satine explained her reasoning. "Plus you were downstairs, which tends to be dusty, dirty, and musty lord only knows what's even in your leg at the moment besides splinters and blood. No one really stays down stairs only when someone goes into heat, or punishment. " Satine informed him, then went to him bending down looking at his leg. Standing and quickly running to the bathroom to grab the first aid kit, and was back in a flash. She analyzed his leg seeing the splinters within. Taking her nails like twizzers she removed to shards of wood. Once she removed them, she saw a slight infection, "You may feel some pressure, I'm going to try and make this as painless as I can." Satine told him caressing his leg. She bit deep into his leg removing the tainted infection mixed with blood. Releasing an enzyme to make him feel nearly no pain. Once that was done she licked his cut watching it close up. "There all done. "

Darian winced when he felt the pressure in his leg from her biting him. Instincts told him to grab her hair and pull her away, like he would do for any other vampire that tried to bite him, but he held his hand to keep himself from doing so. Once she was finished, he looked down and frowned. "I feel ashamed to have you drink from such a tainted blood source...I know that you are unable to gain most diseases from drinking blood, but it is still disgusting to you, is it not?" He said with a frown.

Satine looked at him confused for the moment, seeing him frown. She smiled and sighed softly, "Darian don't worry yourself about it...indeed the infection tastes vial, but I wasn't drinking to drink from you....I did it out of the kindness of my heart, the one that shouldn't exist but does....plus you're tired, your blood isn't circulating as it should, I couldn't feed from you you'd pass out." She told him trying to make him feel better. She stood up from where she was, watching his reactions.

"If you say so, Madam Satine." He said with a small yawn. "If it would be alright with you, Madam Satine...Might I rest...? I have only had an accumulance of four hours starting since yesterday...I am tired and unable to continue...As I've said...I've gone soft and require rest. I am sorry I am not as capable as I once was when you first hired me as your personal servant and butler."

Satine looked at him, "Have I ever denied you rest? Nay, go on ahead you need rest just like everyone else....though Nathan likes to thinks no one needs to rest...I won that argument. Go get a good nights rest, don't worry you've only been here a month it takes time to adjust from your old life style to this completely different one. Also your schedule is off you watched a moody tempermental werewolf last night." She said with a smile. "as you rest I will talk with Nathan about Magenta."

Darian nodded as he heard her order him to go ahead and to go and rest. He bowed to her, using his good leg for the main support before standing back up again. "I believe he went back to his room...He did not entirely say where he was going after he left Lady Magenta. Be careful Madam Satine." He said before turning to wobble back down toward the servant's quarters which was three floors below and on the opposite end of the house, and there were no elevators or ramps to help him.

"Thank you Darian. I assumed either he returned back to his room, or he was heading out either way I'll find him. I'm not afraid of Nathan dear, no worries."She smiled softly. "Take care of your leg."Satine stated watching him leave. She stood looking out of the room to make sure the sun was down, before she came out heading to Nathan's room. "Evening Nathan, sleep well?" She asked politely with a smile upon her face. 

"Indeed I did...But...It would have been ever so much better if you would have joined me like I wanted you to." Nathan taunted as he appeared and approached her, smirking as he wrapped his arms around her body like he usually did and looked her in the eyes. "Now then...Come for the sex or did you have something to talk about, 'Madam Satine'." He seemed to be mocking Darian around the end.

"Of course it would have. We both know that, but I need beauty sleep and if I came to your bed I wouldn't get much sleep now would I?" she teased. She wrapped her arms around his neck looking into his eyes as well.  Satine laughed softly. "Sorry for the disappointment but I'm not here for sex Nathan. And you leave Darian out of this he's a sweet heart....for a human. I've come to talk to you about Magenta...Why do you torment the girl so? Do you really despise her that much..she worships the ground you walk on, she's always there when you need her despite when she's in heat...Why are you playing mind games with her? " Satine asked these questions sincerely not understanding why he hates Magenta so despite being a werewolf.

"Oh Satine. I would have thought you of all people would know that only Vampires are the only powerful race, and everything else in the world is simply beneath us entirely. I care not if you do not share my opinion, but she is my slave and I will treat her as I wish...It is her fault that she so loyal to me. She has a mind of her own, all she has to do is simply ask and I might consider letting her go...But then what would she do, hm?" He smirked. "Hm hm hm...Interesting."

"Nathan of course I know that, if not we'd be in their shoes. Vampires as we are dominate, I know we have different views when it comes down to it....I know she's your servant, and you can treat her as you wish, all I'm asking is why? Why do you treat her as such? Magenta has been in servitude since the thing was a child...she know's no real life other than it besides what she's seen and read. Loyalty is built into her, it's not her fault. She probably doesn't ask for freedom knowing you won't let her go, she's frightened to ask thinking she'll get hit or you'd make life worse for her. You should becareful one day you'll end upwithout a throat."

Back
Top Bottom