Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

"Thank you," She said and waited for him to opened the door. "Don't worry Maggie I'll come down and visit you until your week is up."Katrina assured her. "Darian don't worry Maggies not going anywhere this is for our own good and we know that. " She stated walking out of the cage. "Thanks hey at least I'll be back on track next time, so long as the master isn't thirsty a week before. " Magenta stated. "The one good thing about going in heat means no work, I would say no torment but that's not true." She concured, Katrina nodded her head. "Well since your incapacitated I need to eat to work so the master doesn't beat me for it." Katrina said reaching her hand in to the cage, Magenta grabbed it then watched as Katrina went back up stairs.

When Katrina was up the stairs, he turned to Magenta. "It does not necessarily have to be torment that you feel this entire week. I am here to aid you in anything that you require..." He walked over and closed the cage with him inside, though the keys were still in the lock and the cage door was still unlocked. He walked over to her and looked her in the eyes. "I am ordered to aid in anything...Should you wish it, I will gladly have sex with you to help satisfy any needs that you may feel. Do no hesitate to ask. It is the order of Madam Satine."

Magenta tilted her head at his words, "Vhat do you mean...?" She asked curiously. 'To aid me? I don't need any aid, what's this human talking about, it's not as bad as the torment I feel everyday I'm not in heat.' She thought watching as he came into the cage, walking closer to her. 'is he crazy?' she thought as he locked eyes with her. "VHAT!! Get out of my cage! You being a human have no idea how dangerous that is, you could end up dead or a verevolf. You're barking mad, and just because Satine says so doesn't mean Nathan vill agree." She snapped, what was Satine thinking she knows how dangerious a werewolf in heat could be.

"I know of the dangers. But as long as I am paid, I will put my life on the line to follow the orders that I am given." He said as he walked closer to her, eyeing her still. "Do you not trust me? You act as if I am a simple human like any other. I know of many of the kind of the creatures of the night. I am able to withstand attacks from anything, from a simple pixie's magic to an ogre's bashing. I was not hired as a servant to Madam Satine for nothing."

"That's concludes it you're barking mad! You'd risk your life to get paid? You get paid!?" She snapped Why was he still coming closer to her? "I don't trust anyone except for Katrina, we've been in the same boat for the longest time. I don't care what you know about about the various creatures within this house. You'd have to be inhuman to withstand any of that what are you?" She was getting nervious but stood her ground, even with how close he was.

"I am but a simple human who has trained in the arts of killing the creatures of the night. I am what many would call, a mercenary...My skills were noticed by Madam Satine, and she hired me as her personal servant and bodyguard. So long as I am paid, I will follow any and all orders no matter what they may be, even if I must risk my life to achieve it. Now then...I am here if you require my assistance." He said as he turned and sat down on a nearby chair within the cage. Each cage had a small bed, a table, and a chair in there. It was large enough to be a small room, and the basement was pretty much just the same as the size of the mansion's entire base flooring. He watched her with eyes that didn't come off of her except for when he blinked scarcely.

Magenta's eyes grew wide, he was a hunter, in this mansion he could kill them all, if he got bored. She didn't like that idea, not one bit. A hunter in the house full of a variety of beings. 'It's a good thing Satine is loaded.' Magenta thought. She watched as he turned and sat down at one of the chairs. Magenta saw he continued to look at she then turned and went to the bed laying down on it She knew in a day or two she wouldn't be able to control herself from transformations to her sex drive, if she didn't focus she'd be in his hands before the week was out.

An hour later, Nathan would return to the mansion covered in blood. He smirked as he roamed through the halls, covered in the stench of human and goblin blood. He continued on until he had found Satine and smirked once more, his grin widening. "Hello there partner in crime." He mused as he looked to her. "So then...I've arrived in blood and my two personal servants have not yet arrived to clean my clothing. Tsk tsk tsk...They wonder why I punish them. Might you know where they could be by any chance hm?"

Satine could smell him before she saw him, "Good Evening Nathan, you stink..." She stated smelling the foul smell of goblin blood. She listened to him go on about Katrina and Magenta, and why he punishes them, and that he's filthy. "Oh yes...Well you see, I wonder why you punish them they give me no trouble at all. And of course I know where they are. You made Magenta go into heat a week early so she's locked downstairs with Darian watching her. Throwing off her cycle, and because Magenta and Katrina go into heat around the same time, she's still on her cycle she's doing twice the work since Magenta isn't working with her at the moment, and the same will go for Magenta next week when Katrina's goes into heat. There are a dozen other servants have one of them change you." She stated she was annoyed with him. She's had to re arrange schedules because of this.

He shrugged. "So what if she goes into heat early? I'll just ravish her and be done with it." He stated simply. "I can't make your slave listen to me, so he's lucky he's under your control. Otherwise I'd order him to do it. Now I'll be forced to fuck that filthy mutt." He shook his head and turned to walk away. "I will change myself. At my request, I would like you to go down and tell Magenta to prepare for what I am going to bring her. A world of pain, pleasure, and showing who the true...whats the werewolf term...'Alpha' is." With that, he was gone into the elevator taking him to his room on the roof where he began to change into clean clothes and then bathe.

"It throws off the natural order of things. You ravish her are you feeling well? Don't forget she stays in heat for a week what are you gonna do ravish her every night, i doubt it. Her and Katrina both different species have similar cycles. I could always have him him do it all you need to do is ask, plus he's a human, she'll tear him to Shreds in her state." she stated then rolled her ears as he asked her to talk to Magenta. 'Might as well have Darian get away from down there once Nathan goes down it, won't be pretty, pour girl feel bad for her.' she thought as she headed downstairs. "Darian, what are you doing in there? Go back upstairs. Magenta Nathan will be down and has asked me to tell you that your in for a world of pain, pleasure, and to show you who the Alpha is. I'm sorry dear." She said seeing the look in the girls eyes. Magenta turned her head and listened to Satine. She sat up quickly and her eyes looked sad and terrified. He was going to kill her her, not really but with how he acts towards her now she knew this wouldn't be good.

Darian frowned as he looked to Magenta and then to Satine. "Yes Madam Satine..." He said weakly. He looked to Magenta and frowned as he turned and looked to Satine before walking out and heading upstairs. He wanted to be down there to help Magenta, but apparently he would be unable to. Within moments Nathan would be down below, wearing a tanktop and some pants. He walked over to the cage and looked to Magenta with a smirk. "Take off your clothes, now mutt. I'm only doing this once...I'm going to mark you with my seed before I let that stupid human be ordered to fuck you. I just don't want his scent all over you first." He moved and sat on the bed, waiting for her to undress.

Magenta didn't want to be fucked, she had gone years without it dealing with the pain, and now a human comes in and thinks he can help her and now the Master who she can't deny at all, decided to mark her. They were all lucky this was just the start if she was further in she would have fought. She watched as Darian left, and Nathan arrived. She hesitated a minute then did what she was told and removed her uniform, bra, panties leaving her completely naked infront of him. She was defeated.

Nathan watched as she stripped before him. When she was completely naked, he stood up and walked over to her, licking his lips and showing his fangs as he moved behind her and began to brush his fangs up and down the flesh of her neck before he pushed her forward against the bed. He began to undo the belt to his pants and let them drop to let his erection out. "Now then...Show your master how much you can please someone. Do whatever you think would please me...If you don't, I'll only make it that much harder for you when we actually do it."

As he walked over to her licking his lips, her heart was racing in fear, though she didn't show fear keeping straight. She never tried to do anything that would anger him, she was more loyal then the rest of them, but he hated her lord only knew why. She was about to hate him more after this incident. She shuddered feeling his fangs brushing her neck. The next thing she knew she was on the bed. Magenta swallowed standing up turning around, "Yes Master, Vould you like a drink first? Master?" she asked as she dropped to her knees grabbing him firmly but gently beginning to stroke him slow at first then to a moderate pace.

Nathan shook his head. "No. I've had my fill. I want to get this over with before I grow sick with what I am going to do. But the master must show dominance to his slaves." He said as he felt her begin to stroke his cock. "Good...Good..." He replied to her when she continued on. He reached forward and began to pet her head. "Good dog...Good dog..." He said as his cock hardened even more to the touch of her hands on it. "Keep going...I'm almost ready to start."

"Yes Master.." She replied continuing to stroke his cock. Though he was appraising what she was doing it was quite demeaning. Magenta brought her mouth to his member and in slow circles began to lick his tip. Moving up and down his shaft with her tongue, when she got to his balls she licked,sucked,and nibbled on them before going back to his tip. Magenta wrapped her mouth around his tip and began sucking him,slow at first and then faster reaching her hand up to massage his balls.

"Good girl..." He said when she began to start using her mouth on his cock and balls. Eventually he pulled away and smirked, pushing her onto the bed as he crawled on top of her, his lips going up and down her neck, kissing her gently as he massaged her bare breasts. Eventually he moved his head up and began to kiss her lips gently, his lips dancing on hers as his tongue entered her mouth to wrap around hers while he massaged her breasts.

Magenta fell lightly onto the bed laying there watching him as he crawled on top of her. As he kissed her neck she tilted her head giving him easier access to it. He was being so gentle she gasped slightly as he massaged her breasts just as he had done earlier. When he kissed her lips she kissed him back gently, her heart was pumping, Magenta welcomed his tongue into her mouth wrapping and dancing with each other's tongue. As this occurred Magenta's hands moved to his back rubbing it gently her nails also dragged upon it softly.

'Good...she's complying on her own will now...I didn't even have to tell her to wrap her arms around me this time.' Nathan thought in his head as he continued to kiss her. His kisses turned to passion, trying to show a completely different side of him just to trick her and cause her heartbreak later. As if he'd fall in love with a werewolf. He continued to kiss her, his hands having stopped massaging her breasts as they had gone to her cheek to caress them gently while his eyes were closed, kissing her all the while.

His gentle kissing turned quickly into passionate ones. The way he touched her, held her, kissed her, caressed her was all knew. Was this really her Master something didn't seem right. For someone to be so disgusted by her, treating her in a completely different manner. Her eyes had been closed as soon as his lips met her's. Her heart continued to pound within her chest, probably sounding louder and faster then the beat of the drum.

Eventually he pulled away. Heartbreak would be so much more sweet to him than him raping her...He could go with the human having sex with her first. She knew who her master was. He eventually pulled away and moved to put his clothes back on. He said nothing to her, just leaving her to remember the kisses he had given her. He turned to leave the room and began to walk through the house, a mischevious smirk on his face as he headed toward the elevator that would bring him up to his room for daybreak was starting and he would rather sleep than see it once more.

As he pulled away she was breathless, unlike him she needed to breathe. She opened her eyes looking up at him as he stayed there a moment. Once he was completely off of her and getting dressed she was confused, 'Why did he stop, what's he doing.' as he walked out if the cage she watched him leave, she didn't understand. Once he was gone she sat up and looked around, his bare body had pressed against her's, she had done as he had told her and with her in heat getting her worked up to that extent, isn't wise. She attempted to cool down before putting clothes back on. She couldn't help but think of his kisses, his touch, it was almost magical. Finally she redressed and laid on the bed.

When Darian took notice of Nathan's exit of the basement and moments later he would descend the stairs only to see a clothed Magenta. "Is it over already? Vampires must not be able to last long when it comes to sex, apparently." He taunted Nathan behind his back as he approached Magenta, returning to his duty of assisting her in whatever she would need within the week. He walked inside of the cage like he had done so before and sat down on the chair. "What exactly happened, if you don't mind me asking, Lady Magenta."

Magenta heard him, but didn't look at him, continuing to just lay there. "I wouldn't know....We didn't get there...." She stated still trying to catch her breath as she laid there. "The Master threatened me he wanted to see if i could please him said he'd make it worse for me if I didn't so I did, offered him to drink he said no stroked and sucked him...called me a good dog... Pulled away he didn't release pushed me to the bed climbed a top me, kissing me me...my neck...my lips,as he massaged my breasts. Then after a bit he stopped, dressed, and left me here. " She was still in a slight daze not realizing she told him everything that had happened, somethings yes but all of it she was in a bit of a stupor.

Back
Top Bottom