Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Shani

Magenta laid there with the same cold  face, which was what she often did to hide her feelings or when she was deep in thought. She contemplated the situation, trying to make sense of it. Magenta viewed it from stories she had been told of alpha werewolves having more than one mate like lions. She enjoyed his hand running over her locks of hair. She looked at him as he
laid beside her, seeing him smile. It wasn't his normal smile, it wasn't wicked or full of malice, it was a genuine smile. That alone made her melt slightly, she wanted this to be true having a hard time believing him, after the years of torment. Magenta looked into his eyes as she tried to find some sign of foolishness, trickery, but she couldn't find it. "Loyalty....was never a doubt....I've been loyal to you since you and Satine took me from my late Master....I've served you for years, not once did I attempt to defy you or run away...I am loyal to whomever holds my leash, so to speak...." she stopped there a moment, to continue to think things through. "I....I...believe you..." Magenta stated softly her voice changing for the first time since she started speaking, a soft smile played at her lips. Then another thought occurred to her and her smile faded again. "Does Satine know...?"

"Well...Somewhat, yes. She only believes that I did all that I did to hurt you, that because I did not tell you, it was not good for you." He continued to pet her. "How about this, my dear..." He crawled over her and laid down beside her, holding her in his arms. "I shall lay with you for the day. Whomever should come in to check on you, will see us together. Shall that be proof enough that I am currently alright with this, and that it does not matter to me if word spreads to Satine of this?"

Magenta had a quizzical look on her face as she thought, "But....What if...she's not okay with this? She is quite fond of you..." Magenta knew that Satine liked him, whether she was sticking up for him or fighting with him, it was always apparent she cared.  "Shouldn't she know the truth then...Master?" she asked softly, tilting her head a bit as he pet her. Magenta's heart rate quickened as he climbed over her, wrapping his arms around her to hold her. She thought of his words and nodded her head cuddling into him a bit, Magenta liked being held she enjoyed the company of most people, but it was he who was holding her, it made her heart hurt but at the same time soar with joy. 

"Who cares what Satine thinks...She will be in this relationship no matter if there is another girl...Satine just feels for me this way, yet I doubt she will attack you for she is too nice for that, especially since you are who you are." He said as he pet her. "Now rest...sleep into the dark abyss as I hold you in my arms." He said as he held her close and kept her warm as she lay there.

Meanwhile, the puppet man begins to slowly piece himself back together. The hallway is full of tears as if it were flooded in a specific little area...Though, this being a figure of speech, there was simply a large puddle on the ground where the head was. When the body was put back together, he begins to roam the halls aimlessly, looking for his master but to no success. He was like a ghost.

"Yes Master..." she stated not wanting to anger him with questions what he says normally goes. "I hope she will not..." she replied she didn't want to fight Satine, she was always kind to her. "...Okay..." she stated softly still tired from the nights events. Magenta cuddled closer to him, a soft smile played at her lips for once she felt safe in his arms. 

Katrina was fast asleep, but as she turned to get comfortable, she felt a sharp pain and one of her stitches opened. She awoke and grabbed a towel pressing it on her shoulder, afraid that she'd bleed on the floor. Katrina dug through one of the first aid boxes looking for the stitch line and a needle. Once finding it she sat down and started to sew her herself up. 

The puppet man would now find Katrina in her room. He did not sneak in, however. He simply wandered in and looked to the cat creature who was in human form. Walking over to her, he seemed to tower over her while she sat there and worked on her stitches. The puppet man pointed his finger toward her wound and a small string began to come out of his finger and begin to slowly lace up her wound and stitch it back together more professionally than what she was doing.

Katrina paid no attention to the man who just walked into the room, nor did she see him. Too focused on her wound, and the slight prick of the needle stabbing into her. Katrina then saw a shadow and looked up to see what was making it, she saw a man who pointed at her. Confused as she watched him a moment, her eyes grew wide as a string came out and stitched her back up. It felt odd but she stayed as still as she could as he laced her skin together. Katrina looked up at him with a small smile, "Thank you...I'm Katrina...and you are?" She asked extending her opposite hand for him to take.

"I have no name. I have no master to give me a name." He whispered. "The mistress of this house will not accept me. I cannot be full without a mistress to take my strings and become my other..." He frowned. "I was going to attempt to touch you, to initiate what you call 'sex'...But my nonexistent heart has been shattered..."

Katrina tilted her head at him when he said he had no name. "Oh....I'm sorry." She stated softly. "Oh..Satine? If you caught her a just before the sun rise...she was probably tired and cranky. She needs to sleep during the day, unable to see or feel it's rays without bursting into flame...give her sometime, let her rest, you can try her again tonight...? She'll probably be in a better mood by then..." She stated with a hopeful smile, Katrina's smile faded and her eyes widend slightly. "Um...I'm sorry about your 'heart'...but please do not touch me like such...I think I really like someone...and would like him to be my first...." She stated worriedly, and uneasy. "If you'd like you can stay in here until later...until Satine awakens.." She stated she felt bad for this unusual person, though having him stay there may not be wise, though he did help her with her wound.

"I refuse." He said simply. "I must wander and hope to find my Satine in a good mood...In a mood that will allow her to take me as her puppet so that I may have purpose in my life." He said as he nodded to her with a frown before turning to leave. His whole aura seemed to be full of gloom and death as he roamed the mansion in hopes that he could find Satine or someone as good as her to take him as a puppet.

Katrina nodded her head. "Best of luck, friend." She smiled softly at him. The thing seemed so sad, "Thanks again for stitching me up..." She called to him as he left. Katrina sat there for a momnent before she stood, to see if Darian was in his room, she felt lonely and wanted to cuddle. She also wanted to make sure he was alright. Katrina walked out of her room toward Darian's, seeing he wasn't in there. That was curious with all he did, he should be resting in bed. 'Maybe he's down with Maggie,' she thought. Heading toward the basement to make sure her friend was okay, and to see if Darian was still on watch. When she went down there, it was dark, but she could see well with her cat eyes, See peered int5o the cage seeing Magenta asleep in someone's arms, she couldn't tell who at first. Then she saw it was the Master her eyes widened, Magenta must be dumb...after having her heart torn she went back to him....After almost killing her she went back to him...Katrina hurried back upstairs. She was having mixed feelings, Anger, annoyence, hate, sorrow... Katrina then carefully roamed around the house not wanting to pop her stitches.

Soon Darian would have found Katrina and frowned as he looked to her. She seemed distraut. He walked over to Katrina and placed a hand on her shoulder gently. "Whats wrong, Lady Katrina...?" He said with a frown. "You seem to be disturbed about something...Tell me...What is the matter?" His hand went down her body until it held her hand and he smiled gently to her, waiting for her to tell him what was wrong.

Katrina didn't even see Darian, though she had been looking for him. Her mind was boggled, by what she had seen. Katrina felt his hand on her shoulder and she tensed until she heard his voice, she let out a soft breath. She shook her head slightly, indicating nothing was wrong. As he grabbed her hand she looked down at them smiling slightly. Katrina sighed, "It's Maggie....I don't know what's wrong with her....I was looking for you, you weren't in your room so I figured you were with her....I went down there and I saw her fast asleep, and who I thought was you until I took a closer look....It was the Master...He's messing with her head again...I just know it but, with what happened just last evening....I wouldn't think she was so naive..." She explained to Darian.

Darian frowned. "She must be truly be loyal enough to believe him under such a situation...It is a bad thing in my opinion..." He murmured as he looked to Katrina. "Should we go down there when Master Stone is away and talk to her about this? But she might just lash out at us again...I don't want to kill or hurt her, but if she does become ferocious I fear I must do such things."

Katrina's face was saddened she didn't know what to do Magenta was a grown werewolf woman, and should be able to handle herself. "She's a werewolf, not many can rise up against their Masters...and Maggie's been in the game longer than I've been....Magenta has always been loyal to who ever her Master is...so I've heard Satine has told me so, It's a horrible thing..in this case...he's going to continue to hurt her..." Katrina stated it hurt her to think about it, She loved Magenta as a sister, so to see her how she's been it was just horrible. "...I don't know...It might help...yes she might but I doubt unless she gets really upset or angry...NO!!! You will do no such thing! You wont lay a hand on her...you'll end up hurt more than you are now...and you and Maggie are my only friends...." She was upset he'd even think about hurting Magenta if it came downto it Katrine would be torn but would probably turn and help Magenta or would get between the two.

"I am sorry...It is the safety of you and the rest of the inhabitants of this household over one girl. You do not think I feel bad that I may have to stand up to Lady Magenta as well? If she becomes fierce and attacks people I have no choice but to put her down, or would you rather I sit back and just watch as she attempts to kill you, the masters, and all the other servants? I will try to subdue her at least, and kill her only if it must be done."

Katrina let go of his hand, and her face was serious, "Promise me you will not lay a hand on her...You don't understand..."She stated Katrina had nobody and if Magenta dies she would really be alone. "...and How do you intend to bring down a full grown werewolf?" Katrina asked him. "Yes so long as she is in the cage she can not break free of the bars...and Yes I would rather you sit back and let her let out her emotions...If she wants to kill me she will do so...but I know her she wouldn't kill me...hurt me yes, but never would she kill me. The Master and Mistress can handle themselves...like I said so long as she's in the cage or in the basement she'll be okay...If that's how you see it you won't be coming down with me." She stated she wouldn't see her friend or her possible mate die for something that doesn't involve him or herself.

"I am just doing this for the safety of everyone within this home. If you are to put emotions before others then all around you will die and then you would have to live with the regret that you sat there doing nothing as people around you died. And besides, you would not be alone, you would have me. But if I am not enough for you, so be it. I shall not be coming down with you now or ever." With that, he turned to leave her, heading out toward the roof to cool off.

"No one is in danger...you're making her out to be a horrible monster...She's only acting this why because she is in heat...and is very temperamental...You're Satine's guard not everyone else's...Most of us are half breeds, we have the strength and power to care for ourselves...So then I will die...Maggie and I have longed for death many a year now all we are, are servants nothing more with no family and no place in the world...We don't belong among "them" out in the world." She referred normal people as 'them' they all did, they were mortal and normal nothing strange about them. Katrina's eyes fell as he said she would have him..and as he said the next part they became saddened, "Darian..wait!" she called reaching out for him, but he was gone. Katrina took a deep breath leaning against the wall, sinking to the floor tears filling her eyes.

The puppet man would now appear, his strings becoming the whirlwind inside the room before they took the shape of his body so he materialized. He saw all that went on and he walked over to the girl. He bent down and began to wipe her eyes. "Do not cry. All is not lost." He said gently as he began to pet the girl. "Simple emotions get in the way of decisions that need to be based on logic entirely. Yet even emotions must be considered when taking such a drastic move he has said. He seems to only wish for your safety." The puppet man stood up and held his hand out to her. "Come. Come with me, catwoman. I will show you how to become happy once more, if you should trust a creature such as I."

Katrina looked at the man she had met before, as he wiped away her tears, that wouldn't stop falling. Her body shook lightly as she sobbed silently, resting her back on the wall. As he pet her, Katrina closed her eyes. "I know Maggie...she's mostly harmless...It's hard to explain...Yes all his answers seem to want to put down or fight...but there is no need...Yes it seems he does...but now he is angry with me." Katrina replied rubbing her eyes slightly. She tilted her head as he extended his hand, "How so...? You help sew me up earlier...Should I have reason not to trust you?" Katrina asked taking him hand gently.

"You do not need to trust someone such as I, it is your choice. But all I wish to do for you is to attempt to make you happy. It will serve me well, also...as it will give me temporary purpose to do as you wish and to help you become happy for a short time until Satine takes me as her puppet." He nodded to her gently as he reached a hand out to her. "I will do anything for you to make you happy, miss."

"No, you're right, I don't need to...but I want too...It's nice to trust someone.." She stated though her tears, a slight smile playing on her lips. Katrina nodded her head, softly. "Okay..." she whispered a bit, reaching her hand up to his gently taking it, going to get up but wincing at the pain she felt in her chest. "I need to lie down....please help me back to my room...?" She stated taking a deep breath.

The puppetman nodded and picked her up gently with his strings and tied her to his back gently, making it so he had given her a piggy-back ride. He began to walk upstairs and follow her directions before entering her room and gently laying her down onto her bed. "Are you alright? You aren't harmed are you, Miss?"

"Thank you.."She stated as he nestled her onto his back. Wrapping her arms around his neck directing him where to go. Once he laid her on then bed she sighed softly. "Thanks....Yeah I'm okay....well...yeah I am...a werewolf and I got into a fight...She didn't mean it, but she did damage...I've got the cut you stitched earlier, various claw marks in different places and the fairly large, deep bite mark on my shoulder....It hurts..it's healing."Katrina explained she's pretty sure all her wounds are external.

Back
Top Bottom