Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Succubus (Kairi and Tiberius)

Tiberius

Super-Earth
Lian was an outwardly humble man, but inwardly he was always a man who thought of himself in terms of what he had. He was the type who listened to classical music for the sake of being able to say he listened to classical music, that is, so he could be comfortable thinking of himself as an elite. At the same time, however, he never, ever let that be the reason that slipped out; he listened to pop when others wanted too. He grew up poor, and looked up to them, but always thought of himself as a decent member of a class that had long ago disappeared, like a prince or a biblical king.

He was delighted to have fallen in love with a woman very beautiful; he was delighted that his proposal to her was well received. She was the pious type, the healthy type, the prudish type - he thought he had the seeds of perfection.

Unfortunately for him, his perfectionist desires always left him wanting more. Like adding a spice to flavour the rice, he wouldn't have just rice, like everyone else. The classical music may have had a better reputation than Snoop Dog or Lady Gaga, but at the same time, it embellished itself with more tones, more modes, more complexity, to the point where he himself lost sight of the fulfilling side of music - Schönberg was by far his favourite composer.

This complemented itself towards his other tastes: in wine he could rival that of a Roman emperor; in movies his tastes were somewhat gaudy - choosing artsy-ness over simplicity and minimalism - even when he enjoyed the latter, he accepted nothing short of the bold. He was baroque, romantic, modern; he looked down to others with frustration - they who didn't plan on ahead, falling for Springer-like traps - as banal, trivial, pop.

But his wife, as he later found, was exactly that. Her piousness came from her choice, her health came from distaste with obesity, and her prudishness came from a genuine disinterest. Though relative newly-weds, starting from the honeymoon on he found himself growing more and more disinterested in her, as she didn't share his desires. Especially in bed.

Frustrated, feeling alone, he gave a prayer, asking for more, asking for more, unaware of the richness he had already had. He laid down to sleep, in a room separate from his wife's - she had insisted that they sleep separate, despite her love and that 1950's sort of feeling it gave.

In his sleep his prayers are met in a demonic response instead of that of the light of god. "HeeHee-" The laughter echoes in the room as something stirs in the dark. Sneaking under the covers he feels someone sliding into his bead, a small nimble figure. Sliding up she moves herself over top of him her tongue flicking out licking his genitals sliding up until her breasts press against them next. her large voluptuous breasts smothering his cock. Sliding her breasts up and down his cock in an attempt of arousal she then slides up his body poking her head out of the covers just enough to see that hes awake and ready to pounce on him if he screams. Her eyes glinting in the dim light of the moon lit window her fire red hair almost glowing her small horns poking up and back the length maybe an inch or two the curve in them a small wave and the horns black and smooth, shining with polish.

He didn't expect what was coming, not a bit. He awoke startled by the feeling, but pleasantly surprised. He contemplated to say aloud something to the effect of "My, I didn't think you would come around", but decided instead to simply enjoy the experience.

But as the figure climbed up, as the figure came into view, he panicked, startled again by her appearance as much as anything else. He opened his mouth, with the energy to scream, but with the intent to ask just who the hell this person is.

Pouncing on her prey she held tight his mouth. "Scream and I will drag your soul to satan himself personally. I'm Kiesa." She said to him a little giggle coming out of her mouth as she looked at him. "You asked for me, I'm here to give you the pleasure you so deservingly desire, the pleasure you need. It'll just cost a small fee in return... But all of your pleasures will be met and in a most expert way" She said to him seductively pressing her wet pink folds against his cock temptingly. "What do ya say?" She asks him her bright green eyes gleaming as she shook her head yes eagerly her fiery red hair bouncing around her as her.

With a swallow, he choked down his energy, unsatisfied with the explanation.

He struggled a whisper:

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing? I'm not some idiot."

He pushes her off of him, before curling, knees in.

"I'm not about to let you get away with this. What the hell makes you think you can charge me? You're a rapist. I'm a married man. You're the one in trouble. And what's with that cheesy costume? Did you get that at a dollar store?"

Despite the knees, his look was one of power, one of intimidation. Whether his dark brown hair, slim but athletic frame, or what have you. His charge was clear: he demanded something more sensible, something more... demonstrative.

"Well if you think I look cheesy..." She slipped into nothingness a trail of smoke left in her place as long pale arms wrapped around his body from behind. As he looked up he saw the same glinting eyes but instead of her fiery hair it was long black and silky her horns shadowed by bangs her voice different a deeper tone her body long thin and lean as she pressed against him a sleezy black dress draped over her shoulders.
"All I ask from you is your cum, the gift of life given by your half. I hope that maybe this form suits your tastes better? I noticed how the fiery red heads caught your eye but maybe you care for something more simplistic more plain, like your wife?" she said blinking them turning them the same shade as her dull lustless ones.
"I just assumed you'd want something more enticing to stare at while giving into your every desire of the flesh, your wife would never have to know and you wouldn't have to tell a soul. and the only ones I run into are the ones that are already dead or that I attempt to lull. which I havent lulled many, they're are a lot of sinners in this world, its making it hard to find one pure enough to claim now. Oh bu tin my world you'll of been claimed and you'll not have others bothering you... unless you'd like them to, then I could call forth several to join in an orgy to please you." She stated hoping to be his first so she could claim the life force of his future heirs unto herself.
"Not to mention once you and your wife do mate you wont have to worry about the crying whining thing that comes after. Or if she does become pregnant then you will know she's nothing but a seething wretch that you can gladly cast aside." Her last sentence was said in a dark malicious tone a sexy smirk on her lips.

As she transformed he found himself more and more stupefied, to the point where, as she appeared behind him, he gazed at her jaw-dropped, only with the purest look of incredulous amazement. He managed, however, to take a hold of the look and swallow the surprise.

With some sense of greed in his heart, but at the same time a mix of loyalty and empathy, he called back to her: "Why would I want to do that to her? Why would I want my wife to suffer? What if a kid's something I want? How could I put her through such a thing?"

Horny, though, and visibly so: "What would I get in return, were I to fuck you?"

"Well in this day and age a lot of people adopt, if I'm not mistaken. You get the security of being able to fuck her as many times as you want in her pursuit of a kid, but thats only if she wants it. Whats to stop her from denying you a child? Possibly liking the simplicity of her facist life. It sounds like she's using you anyways, who's to say she's not out pursuing her desires of the flesh or that she hasnt already given herself to a succubi which may be giving her the very reason to seclude you into a room of your own so she may receive her pleasures laughing at you as you receive none. Not that I could tell you if such stories were true." She said her eyes fading into their bright glimmering green once more. "you see she could be doing everything she yearns for and no human would ever know otherwise, same as you. No one would ever know your faults yet... You would never know theirs." She added hoping that this deceitful secret would tempt him over the edge as she moved over fop of him her breasts pushing up against his knees as she kneeled her legs spread to either side of him as she set her chin on his drawn up knees. "Any form any shape anything you desire. I'll be your dominatrix or your sex slave. Anything you wish. As long as I can please you I'm happy." She said a sweetness in her voice.

"You're not listening..." he said, with a tinge of mild disappointment.

"I know. I know she might be doing things behind my back. But I got principle; I wouldn't necessarily do that to her, necessarily..."

He scootches out from underneath her, now sitting across from her. His legs, parted enough to clearly see him in all of his features, almost confrontationally, as if he was bargaining for something. He flexed slightly, unconsciously, as he put his hand to his chin, a la The Thinker.

"You're a devil, right? And were I to fuck you three ways to Sunday, I'd be making a deal with a devil, right? So... Shouldn't I get something more than just pussy out of it? I don't know; perhaps something a little more Faustian, like knowledge and stamina?"

She thought about this as she stood up pacIng. "Alright so you want knowledge and stamina, do you?" a wicked smile played on her face as she thought of what she could do. "So are you after a specific knowledge or are you would it be alright if I gave you the affinity to know every females desire of the flesh? You'd be able to please them in ways that would drive them crazy. And stamina you will acquire while devulgeing in what I can provide. This is what I can offer after all I'm not taking your soul so I'm certainly no devil."
She looked at him in his full, she stood erect her chest out in defiance to let him know he wasn't the only one who could come off domineering. "So what say you?" she asked boldly shaking the dark from her hair letting her natural fiery red show through again. "And do you have a specific form you'd like?"

"I want it all. That's all I want."

Coldly, almost; matter of factly. That's how he responded to the figure before him. He held onto the response, from when she first asked to the end. Simple. Sweet.

He stretched, taking the opportunity to flex a bit, showing off the modest strength he made for himself.

"Lemme just say, though. If I sit by and do these stupid things with you, I'll go to hell anyways. So... Do you mind if I sell my soul to you anyways? Then I'll be your slave for ever, and not boil in some sadist's cauldron."

He extended his arm out, and looked her right in the eyes.

"So... Do we have a deal?"

Thinking of the power she would gain she grinned as she stretched her arm outward towards his grabbing in a kings hand shake grasping his forearm rather than his hand. A demonic looking tribal etched into their wrists mirroring eachothers mark as it glowed bright red then fading into invisibility.
"When you die that mark will stay with you. It marks my claim over you." she smiled as she looked at him lust filling her eyes.

She observed him knowing her lust was infecting him spreading through his body. Her wants and desires began to echo through his body. His body sensed every want of hers as she sensed his. Warm tendrils of desire would spread through each of them magnifying each others lust in their own wants. Smiling at him as her first desire was his semen she could see the slight shimmer of precum on his cock as his body acted of its will to please. "As I stated, any specific form you'd like?" She said eager to please him and to get his cum.

A tinge of pain burn in his arm with the seal, whether she intended it or not. The pain caused him to tense, to breath, to take everything in with a single breath, and knocked him back just enough that he lay for a second almost vulnerable, ready to be pounced upon. But before such a thing could occur, as his breathing returned to normal, he answered:

"Mine."

With that, he pushed himself forward, onto her, nearly over her it seemed, pulling her into his strong arms. With a sudden deep kiss, he pressed her up against himself, so that her chest was against his. One hand was on her shoulder, the other on her rear. He paused the kiss, for a breath and to give her a chance to do say whatever she may have wanted.

She was slightly shocked by his reactions. She had not been one to have claims made upon her but to hear such a claim was bold and became intoxicating and exciting, even for a succubus. Her nipples were hard as he pressed her body against his, feeling every move he made sending warm tendrils through her groin as she began to lust for him.

She tasted his sweet lips as they pressed against hers, her tongue moved forward readying to press into his mouth but before she could make the attempt he pulled away. Dazed and slightly confused she blinked up at him before snaking her arm around his neck and running a hand through his hair pulling him to her again.

Her other arm looped around his torso clinging to him hard running her hand seductively along his back as her legs spread and wrapped around him, pulling him close. She could feel every motion he made echo through her body as their abilities echoed from one another, sharing a lustful bond.

As she pushed against him, he pushed against her, as his lust was enveloping him in equal strength. With his right hand, he began brushing along her back, enjoying her voluptuous form, pulling her into himself.

Lust had made him thick and horny, and with her pressed against him, he began instinctively more than anything else rubbing his length against the fold where her "lips" came together - frottage, essentially.

But his drive wouldn't let him remain 'outside'; he pushed forward, putting her on her back. He pulled away, above her by about a foot, held up by his elbows. He reached down, gripping his shaft and rubbing against her 'lips' with his tip, readying for an act already ready.

"Ready?", he asked, as he began to push himself in.

Her skin was silky smooth under his caress, her folds hot and wet as he rubbed against them. She let the pleasure run through her at his touch, her body in a mode of excitement. A gentle soft moan escaped her pink lips, his toying driving her with pleasure.

As his tip reached towards her pussy and his voice rang in her ears she grew in anticipation, not for what she came for, but for him. Pleasure surging through her at his dominance, she ran her nails across his back defiantly, leaving light pink trails as she drew him into her tight pussy. Hot and wet with lust she pulled him deeper letting his cock strike her g-spot before letting out a giggle. "Well I was ready, but were you?" She asks in a seductive voice her moan echoing in the room.

Her pussy gripped his cock tightly its warm wetness surrounding and intoxicating. "Do you want more? My master?" She asked as she rocked her hips in slight motion rubbing him thoroughly throughout her pussy letting him feel every bump and curve as he filled every nook and cranny.

"Sure. Come whatever may."

He closed his eyes as he kissed her, with the full spirit of his lust. He turned his head, and pushed his lips against hers. His tongue reached between her lips, reaching for a mate.

Where the pleasure was greater, however, he began to 'answer' her movements. He pushed himself in, moving deeper and deeper with each thrust, feeling every wave of pleasure as his tip pushed forward against her, as his shaft rubbed her lips. He eventually found himself as in he could be, as the warmth and wetness surrounded him.

He pushed himself up, slightly, reaching for her nipples between them, to tease, as the warmth of his body surrounded her, and hers him, in the cool air from the open window.

Her lips parted for him, letting his tongue slip in to find its ideal mate. Tasting him as hers felt the rough texture of his tongue it lapped at it teasingly pushing at it tauntingly as she pushed at him pushing him up so she straddled him kneeling.

She let a moan into his mouth as she sat now atop of him thrusting back and forth the tip striking her g-spot over and over as she let her hands wander over his chest. Looping around his waist she grabbed his ass pulling him deeper as she felt the firmness. Moving her hands up his body agian she let her fingers draw patterns along his torso gently tickling him with passion as he played.

Placing her hand on his she gave him a gentle squeeze. Letting him know it was ok to be rough if he wished, she pulled away, "Oh fuck me master, you don't have to play nice." She moaned to him as a reassuring factor. After all she didn't want to scare away her prey.

Light beads of sweat began to shimmer on her body as she began thrusting harder her pussy wet with cum the moon alighting their affair. She pressed her lips against his once more allowing his tongue to reach hers once more, his sweet taste making her yearn for his cum. Oh how she would love to taste his cum she thought.

He took her words to heart, allowing himself to let go, thrusting with all his passion in and out. He started literally pulling out, for the maximum amount of pleasure he could surround himself with, angled at such a way to push against her. He pulled away, enamored by her scent, as the final waves came across him.

Almost in panic, he pulled back, cumming onto her lower stomach and the outside of her womanhood. He began to look embarrassed, red in the face, eyes down, all like a guilty soul.

"S-sorry! I... I didn't mean to do that like that. I'm sorry! Is there... anything I can do?"

He was genuine about it, but his passions had fallen - he looked a bit spent.

Surprise hit her hard as she felt the cum on her belly, looking down at the person in front of her she sighed. "You don't need to be sorry, it would of felt better for you, had you cum in side. As far as anything you can do, let me take care of it." As she spoke her words she slid her ass backwards, it popped into the air round and firm, as she kissed down from his chin to his neck to his collar bone going down, down until she began to lick his cum.

She licked the surrounding area clean running her tongue thoroughly along his pelvic and against his balls toying with them to keep him hard. Then finally she began sucking on the tip sliding further and further down her tongue sliding along the shaft as her lips took in more. After reaching the base she let out a moan sliding back and forth sucking the cum of his cock.

He was hesitant, hesitant to receive her kisses, as he had not yet been ready, but every touch that gave reinvigorated him. With each touch, he felt himself more lustful, and more strong, despite what for him had been exhaustion.

Before he knew it, he was fully erect again, as she began to lick and suck at his cock. Almost as a thanks, he put his hand on her shoulder. Her lust was certainly possessing him, and by touch he knew he could expand the experience. With words containing a slight sense of insincerity, he spoke:

"You can't be okay the way you are, can you? Is there anything I can do to make you feel better? Maybe when you're done down there, I'll do the same?"

He licked his lips, as he admired her form as she cleaned up after him.

With a greedy grin and the perverted thoughts she knew were running through his mind she pulled from him. "Oh you truly are a pervert, aren't you?" She made as more of a statement than a question. As she pushed him down on the bed she sat on his chest looking back at him. What do you say to giving this a try?" She asked as she presented her wet pussy in front of him as her tongue snaked around the tip of his dick before sucking it into her mouth once more.

She bobbed back and forth her pussy getting more wet with every suckle. She reached a hand up and began once more playing with his balls surely sending shivers of pleasure through him.

He grabbed her rear, pulling it slightly into a better view. With his hands he slowly traced against the edges of what he saw, gently brushing against her clit with his thumb.

He grew somehow even hornier with her new position, though he didn't really even think of himself.

He reached forward, and with his warm breath blowing across her pussy, he stuck his tongue out, mimicking his entrance earlier. He teased around the edges of the lips, taking in the wetness, before pushing in, lapping almost like some animal. He found that he enjoyed her taste, as he began moving slightly downwards, eventually licking at her clit.

With her hand on his balls, he indeed felt a sort of shiver. He ignored it though, choosing instead not to stop, unconvinced of his eventual end. Instead, he began again unconsciously pumping, in only very slightly, adding to the motion she herself was making.

she shoved her mouth down his shaft taking in all of him deep throating him again. Moaning more as he tasted her she tasted bits of precum from his cock. Pulling off after letting him thrust in her throat she licked his balls again her tongue rolling over them before her lips caressed them. Pulling them into her mouth she fondled them with her tongue gently as he hand stroked his shaft, her thumb playing with the tip.
Mimicking his motions in her own lust she bucked her hips against his mouth his tongue exploring and teasing her. She found this an uncommon pleasure as most of her clientell genuinely only care of themselves. She felt her hot wetness mixing with his hot breath she moaned as she felt herself falling closer to an orgasm.

Back
Top Bottom