Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Overhauled Request Thread of Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatricioINTP

Supporter
Supporter
Status

Late, late Aug Update

See my sig! (Which I never changed in almost a year....)

Currently Looking For

I am not sure I can reboot myself. Other than this non-sexual one industrial fantasy one...

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=33199

... I rather stick to simpler RPs. Currently craving Schizophrenia or simple Male Concubine plot.

Brief tl;dr Version

Primary Likes:
  • Informality
  • playing multiple characters
  • playing a GM/DM sort of a role
  • variety genres/settings
  • consensual
  • weird/unusal sexual elements
  • doing something not of the usual
  • horny women against hypo- or asexaul men
  • romantic doms (in control, but focused on partners pleasure)
  • socially dom sexually sub women
  • switches
  • hetro men, bi or hetro women
  • sexual humor
  • Fish Tank (see below)
  • e-mail then PM.

Avoids:
  • Nearly always rape (‘consensual’ forced sex and Fish Tank are the exceptions)
  • ‘one shot’ RPs
  • having zero plot (want SOMETHING even if it is mundane)
  • over-submissive characters
  • large body parts (D+ sized breasts, etc)
  • M/M pairing
  • beastality
  • IM/Chat
  • Heavy gore/violence (unless faked, humorous, and part of Fish Tank)
  • the usual (bathroom crap, characters under 14, etc)

About Me

I am a guy looking for long term, creative RPs. I can do both plot and smut heavy RPs, but I want some plot and good OOC if needed. If you send me one line “I want to RP ____” then do another one liner, I might get concerned. I average two to three paragraphs. If I do just one I will try to give a reason why. On occasion I do A LOT. Often because I think the story demands it. As a guy I do prefer to play men, but willing to play switch and dom females if desired, especially if I am playing multiple characters. I don’t play futa or animals, but will allow anthros (i.e. nekos) if the setting has a reason for them. I am more into coming up with ideas or strange non-biologically correct kinks than full blown plot ideas and don’t do pairings unless its something really specific.

Not all of my ideas are below. I use to have a huge long one which I still have a copy of. Many are either unpopular or what I lost interest in. So if you have a counter-proposal, shoot. Also note I am not saying everything about each idea. Expect me to say more about each when I PM you. I have a naughty history of bloated request threads and currently trying to prevent it! (I expect to fail)

Special Mention: Fish Tank

This is a collection of ideas centered around another idea. You play a character in an enclosed area under another’s control. (Sometimes you have the control, but that is an exception and not the rule) I like to metaphorically call this a Fish Tank because it is like you are the fish and another designs the fish tank she is in. This is my only exception to the no-rape rule, but none of these require it and a few is very consentual. For most though, I don’t want submissive play. FIGHT BACK if appropriate. Ordered from most harsh to most pleasant!

Plaything for Trans-dimentional Beings (more sex focused): Your character is either a sacrifice or gift to what your character's culture believe to be supernatural beings. In reality, they plan to or just use her for amusement.

House of Many Doors (Modern horror): You play a runaway, lost traveler, or the like who finds a home during a horrible storm. What she does not know is the term 'haunted house' does not even begin to describe it.

VR Prison (Modern/Sci-fi, mild ageplay): You play a young college student picked to participate in a beta testing for a VR system. I play an older technician who secretly plans to trick her and attempt through seduction and psychological horror get her to love him.

A Mage's Home (Fantasy): I play a mage who is in deep trouble and has a bounty on his head. It can be authorities or from an evil group. You play a female who is either assigned to bring me in or eliminate me. Little she knows mine live outside of the world in his own demi-plane and tracking me down might be more problematic than first thought. This can go in many different ways so some negotiation will be required.

Own Private World (incest, totally open world): PM me for the details, but this involves a fairly complex background where we play both half-siblings and cousins (mom’s sisters and same father). They seem to have an almost psychic like connection and, after having sex for the first time, discover they can retreat to a private world of their own creation.

Cabin of Romance (Sex light!): We both play two single people alone in our lives driving on a rural road on Dec. 21st. A blizzard hits and end up taking shelter in an old, abandoned cabin. After an awkward night we wake up to see its spring time, the cabin is not where it was, seems new, and most strange of all, seems to know exactly what our needs/wants are.

Combination: You play a mage creating her own demi-plane (by design or accident/circumstance). However, a being with the brain of a puppy dog is either created by accident or sneaks in via astral plane. While she does have some degree of control of what environment she wants, so does he. Everything from a master/pet to hilarity ensues.

Variant Concept ~ Schizophrenia: This is similar but different. I play a character within your character’s head. He can be friendly or mean, or I can play multiple personalities within her head. I rather start out he RP with a ‘normal’ day, preferably her entering a new community for the first time. My character will be observing but (mostly) silent. After that she starts hearing voices and, worse, see things that is not there. Guess what those things are? “Is there something under your skirt?” Here is an f-list page for this type of character: http://www.f-list.net/c/someone%20in%20your%20head

My Primary Ideas

All of my other ideas are in order of most simple to “Are you kidding me?” complex. Again, these are ideas, most looking for a plot and I do have them available. PM me for the details.

Quick ideas
  • Language barrier
  • One gender is rare and society is different because of it
  • BW/WM interracial pairing (sociological focus)
  • Gender swap
  • Annoying little tentacle pet!

Male Concubine
Consensual male servant, sexual-romantic focused

Women are above the men, and those with power and money hire men for sexual and romantic purposes. I have plot ideas for four age groups if you don’t have one. By default I like to do this in a modern setting, mild PDA’s in public is normal but sex is still behind closed doors. Still some women may like to be more daring/risky/adventurous, while others just want a cuddle buddy. You can be dom or sub sexually, but mine exists to take orders!

Options
  • Adjust the informality setting: Major PDA or semi-public sex is common. Your character may be far more informal than society allow. Or maybe the setting is very informal, but yours don’t want it.
  • Attend a summer resort with this in mind. Can be a form of summer camp for a high school student or an actual vacation.
  • You play the male: Willing to go female for this one. Just remember she is the boss.
  • All men are concubine material: May be GM style. All men are expected to be socially subs (even if sexually doms) and any are open to your wishes. One gender may be rare.

Annoying Itch
Uncontrolled orgasmic sexual frustrations!

An idea looking for a plot or setting. Your character starts out as normal but then gets increasingly aroused, like going into heat. Initially its bearable but eventually it starts effecting her work. And then comes random, mild orgasms. If nothing is done about it, it will become constant, major orgasms. There is one ‘pill’ for this: male sperm. The clock is reset and starts all over again.

Options
  • Great for a sci-fi setting looking for an excuse for smut
  • Also can be modern or fantasy
  • May be combines with Xoms below

Xoms
The male version of Annoying Itch

Instead of random orgasms, sperm is like a poison to men. As time passes, they become less coherent and eventually become dull ‘zombie’ like derps. If left unchecked, they will seek sex as that is the only thing on their mind. The amount of forcefulness will need to be negotiated. I don’t want this to be rape like and this problem is commonplace. “Will you excuse me for a moment. He needs to be unloaded.”

Options
  • Excessive semen preferred
  • Everything about Annoying Itch applies here

Informality Setting
Me playing multiple characters, informality and multiple partners focused, globs of extreme PDA in public with semi-private sex

Modern setting unless you have a specific plot idea. By default, you play a female either coming to high school or college, from a different culture, or just from a different city to join a new job. She has to develop friendships again and get to know everyone. However, touching and being touched happens all the time. If one is friends, things like groping, making out, humping, etc is allowed. And behind closed doors, semi- or full nudity and sex happens. I play several potential friend-mates. No still means no, and a degree of friendship must develop before sex occurs. While sex heavy (even if its just softcore / clothed sex), there will still be a plot as she goes through a normal day.

Options
  • A more detailed plot: this is more of a generic informality idea. If you have a plot idea or want to combine it with one of my others, that’s fine. Very open to negotiation.
  • You playing a male: As I don’t do M/M I do have some changes with this idea.
  • A reason for all of this informality: May add a potential plot or additional kinky elements. See Annoying Itch and Xoms below for two ideas.

VR Universe
Me playing multiple characters, anything possible (may be a Fish Tank), can be combined with practically anything.

I developed a craving for this when reading the excellent Golden Age trilogy. It is a world where either people go in frequently or live their entire lives in. There is also artificial intelligences that live inside the VR world. What we can do with this is all over the place.

Options
  • Online escape: People live ordinary lives, go home, enter the world, and do whatever they want. More fluff than plot.
  • AI servant: One or both of us are AIs who are just made to serve. Guess what that means!
  • AI companion: One of us play a character designed by the other person’s character in a fictional world. I prefer to GM this, whether you or I am the AI. A story within a story so to speak.
  • Wide open minor: Half way like that trilogy I mentioned, people can create entire landscapes, stories, or anything they can freaking think of in the virtual world. How one appears can also be practically anything they can think of.
  • Wide open major: Like the last one except what is left of mankind are now immortal and sterile. A fraction is obsessed with reproduction (which is now done in tubes) and sex. This is a very gross oversimplification, please note!

Dark Wind
A gothic post-apocalyptic setting involving humans, zombies, and giant mutants.

My first real monster. I will have to PM you the details. What I can tell you is I made this with the zombies in mind. They are not brain eating zoms. Rather humans, when they breath in the air (Dark Wind) are zombiefied, resulting in a clean brain slate along with death. Most are friendly but have a long list of problems (including a sun allergy). Humans then have to keep away from the surface except for those moments the Dark Wind passes. Most but certainly not all are friendly with zombies. Mutans are humans exposed to the P-A moment and are immune. They are intelligent and strong, but see humans as obsolete and zombies as easy to manage servants.

Options
  • Pretty much what pairing you want: human x human, human x zombie, etc.
  • Or I can run it like a GM, you playing any of the three.

Alien Psychological Study Harem
Multiple naked females in a sci-fi ultimate male fantasy nightmare, where you play the male

This is a monster and too much to explain here. Just know it involves your character - A MALE - waking up in an arcology on an unknown planet with six women. All naked, all clueless about the world outside. Sex will NOT be automatic and the RP is focused on learning about each woman (who are different) along with what is going on here. PM me for all the details. It will be LONG.

Earthdawn
Obnoxiously setting heavy. May be freeform or rules system based with me being GM.

This is my most massive and complex RP. I don’t recommend this for casual play. If you are a tabletop RPG fan, this will suit you well, especially if you are looking for an alternative to D&D. Originally I had this here and then, sometime later, the new System Style board went up. So this one was created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom