Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[FxF] A Little Bit of Everything (Updated 07/02)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rea

"Fortunately, I am not of a fainting disposition."
Supporter
Hello! My name is Rea. I'm looking for FxF roleplaying - two females, no men, although futanari characters are acceptable, but I will not play one myself. Most of my ideas involve a little bit of everything I have several ideas, with varying levels of plot and sex. Find one you like? Send me a message. Nothing you're looking for? Message me anyway. We can think of something together. I prefer to roleplay through private messages. All characters are 18+. I am also seeking MxM relationships.

Your Character x My Character ;; Plot > Smut

Current Craving:

2nnn75.png

Pirate x Princess
  • Your character is a Captain of an elite pirate group, who specializes in kidnapping and murder. When she sets her eyes upon the princess of the land, she knows she can kidnap the girl and demand a high ransom. But things became difficult, when the pirate begins to fall for her charming captive. (Initial non-consensual, light bondage, to later friendship/romance, with light bdsm).

Other Plots:

i4heo6.png

Slave x Mistress
  • My character was the favorite servant of a wealthy man. When he dies unexpectedly, he gives her everything he had; his home, his money, everything. She's not adjusting to this position, and thinks purchasing a servant will help her. But she doesn't realize that the slave is much bigger than she is, physically intimidating. How will they come to an understanding? (Small Dom, big sub, light bdsm, light bondage, switch positions).

6nz1no.png

Popular Student x Transfer Student
  • Your character is a senior at a university, popular and well-liked, despite being an open lesbian. Unfortunately, your desire for girls remains unsatisfied, as it seems no one else at the school is a lesbian. When a new student, my character arrives in the freshman class, yours is assigned as her mentor. My character is unlike all the other girls - she's a tomboy, clever, and mischievious. Your character instantly desires her, sure that she must be a lesbian too. Your character must show the girl, helping her realize her true self. (Seduction, sexuality experimentation, romantic angst. I would like if your character was somewhat aggressive, but very feminine, while mine would be the boyish, naive character.)

f40ghd.png

Dominatrix x New Client
  • Your character works as a dominatrix for the wealthy of the world, and is the co-owner of her own bondage-themed club. The first weekend that it is open to the public, my character stumbles in, unaware of the bondage theme. Not wanting to seem like a total idiot, she stays, and meets the head-dominatrix. Their relationship progresses quickly, the otherwise innocent-girl revealing that she had never realized such things existed. Your character decides she will be the next conquest, converting the young woman from a sweet girl to a her own personal playmate.

14095c3.png

Demon Nurse x Asylum Patient
  • My character attempted suicide, and is placed in the care of a mental hospital. The staff are rude, especially the men, and everything about the place is terrible. Except one nurse - whose charming smile and kind words soothe the patients. All but one. My character knows something is wrong with how sugary sweet your character is, and she'd be right. Because your character is a demon, who feeds from the dreams of the patients, and is determined to make them all suffer with pain and agony. Will my character be able to save herself? (Non-consensual, heavy/light bondage, coercion, roughness).

x0r11j.png

Elder Vampire x Fledgling
  • My character was forcibly turned by a rogue vampire. She's bitter about the change, and is having a hard time adjusting to the rules. Your character is called to take on the role as a matron, a tutor to the fledgling, and if it means she has to tie the girl down to keep her rage under control, then she will. Their travels will take them many places, but the elder must always keep a hold on the fledgling. (Dubious consent, light bondage, bdsm aspects, later romance).

2zscs4k.png

Hunter x Nymph
  • Your character is a hunter (orc, human, whatever race of your choosing) who enters an uncharted forest. There are rumors of a mysterious woman in the depths of the woods, but you had no intention of finding her. Until she found you. Somehow injured, you can only nurse the nymph to health, and learn the secret of her power, and why she must accompany you everywhere. (Consensual, adventure, romance, light bondage).

1zogemd.png

Open Lesbian x Closet Lesbian
  • Your character isn't afraid of who she is. She's a lesbian, opinionated, and damn strong willed. No one stands in her way. When my character joins the team at the work place, your character just knows she's a lesbian, too, even if the girl doesn't admit it. You are determined to make her realize that, seducing and corrupting the young woman. (Corruption, drug use, dubious consent, to a heavy bdsm aspect.)

33vgqxk.png

Class President x Foreign Exchange Student
  • My character is a foreign exchange student from Japan, visiting American for the first time. With broken English, she struggles to fit in, and when she meets your character, she's excited to have finally found a friend. But your character's secret comes out - she's a dominatrix, and my character is very curious about this, something she has never experienced before, and is willing to do anything to keep her only friend. (Romantic but heavy bdsm, consenual).

My Do's
  • Kink List <3
  • Pseudorape <3
  • Kissing <3
  • Seduction <3
  • Light Bondage <3
  • Third Person POV <3
  • Choking <3
  • Consensual BDSM <3
  • Non-Consensual
  • Coercion/Blackmail
  • Servitude
  • Angst
  • Males playing Females (I'm totally fine if you, as the player, are a guy, who wishes to play a female)
  • Futanari (as your character, not mine.)

My Do Not's
  • Fisting/Gaping
  • Gore
  • Scat/Watersports
  • Underage
  • Bestiality
  • Furries
  • Incest

RE: F/F BDSM, with sensual tendencies. (Updated 01/29)

b-u-m-p

RE: F/F BDSM, with sensual tendencies. (Updated 02/05)

b-u-m-p

RE: F/F BDSM, with sensual tendencies. (Updated 02/12)

b-u-m-p

RE: F/F BDSM, dominant tendencies rising. (Updated 02/13)

Minor edit.

RE: F/F BDSM (Updated 03/13; Sub Seeking Domme)

b-u-m-p

RE: F/F BDSM (Updated 03/17; Sub Seeking Domme)

b-u-m-p

RE: F/F BDSM (Updated 03/17; Con -> NonCon)

Added another plot idea.

RE: F/F BDSM (Updated 03/17; Craving Cheating & Blackmail)

b-u-m-p

RE: F/F BDSM (Updated 03/17; Craving Cheating & Blackmail)

b-u-m-p

RE: F/F BDSM (Updated 03/24; Craving Lots of Thingsl)

High fantasy craving added.

RE: F/F BDSM (Updated 03/24; Craving Lots of Thingsl)

b-u-m-p

RE: F/F BDSM (Updated 03/28; Craving Adultery)

b-u-m-p

b-u-m-p

b-u-m-p

b-u-m-p

b-u-m-p

RE: F/F BDSM (Updated 04/07)

b-u-m-p

RE: F/F BDSM (Updated 04/07; Con & Non-Con)

b-u-m-p

RE: F/F BDSM (Updated 04/07; Con & Non-Con)

b-u-m-p

RE: F/F BDSM (Updated 04/20)

b-u-m-p

RE: F/F BDSM (Entirely Rewritten; 04/21)

b-u-m-p

RE: F/F BDSM (Entirely Rewritten; 04/22)

b-u-m-p

b-u-m-p

b-u-m-p

RE: F/F BDSM (Now with working images!; 04/25)

b-u-m-p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom