Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

Katrina felt the water rise but thought nothing of it, she finally had the chance to relax and she was going to take it. She didn't feel the water move, around her and was content in the silence that surrounded her. As Katrina was grouped she jumped, became tense, made the noise of a startled cat. Her nails grew out quick was ready to strike when she felt him nibble on her ear which was pulled back. Her heart was beating with the intensity of a thousand drums. As soon as she gears his voice she relaxed some,"Don't do that again...!" she stars. She sighed, "I dint mean to worry my brother that's the last thing I want to do...I just don't think 'she' should have come along..." she stated she didn't like Emily she seemed too nice for her own good. As he rubbed her breast and washed her back she started to relax more.

He chuckled and kissed her. "Sorry, i'll make sure to try not to surprise you again." He said and heard how she thought Emily shouldn't come along. "Don't worry..Her niceness and surprise is the real deal..But there is something you should know..She has the same emblem on the back of her neck that was on the portrait..So apparently whatever she's apart of has to do with me." He continued to massage her breast while speaking, rubbing her nipples every now and then. "If she's apart of something bad we would have known by now...but something tells me its not bad..So give her some trust..not alot but be abit kinder to her." He told her and gave her a deep kiss.

"Especially like that, Zen you know I dislike the water, plus I don't want the girl to wake. Also I've been on look out for part of the evening. "I don't care If it's real I still don't like her....She does? Wait how do you know that?" She asked curiously. She sighed, "I guess it does...I wonder what it is?" Katrina said, then started purring as her rubbed her breast, toying with her nipple every now and then. "True one of us would have known something by now, if she was bad. I can't make promises I can't keep. It's difficult when you share a body." she stated before he kissed her deeply. As they kissed her ears went to the side and her tail rose from the water a bit.

Zen continues to massage her breast and then he made a tail for him of a dragonic nature and it wraped around her tails. His left hand was now going to her pussy and rubbing it. "Well we need her to keep with us...So when the time is right we'll find out about whatever she's apart of. She also finds you very beautiful by the way." he said and licked her neck. "I agree with her, you're very beutiful..." He said into her ear softly, lightly fingering her pussy. "If I make it to where we can't be heard...do you want me to give you alot of pleasure?" He said with a smile and licked her neck.

Katrina began to relax for the first time of the day. She felt something wrap around her tail, she knew it wasn't his hand, it felt like another tail. Katrina began to purr louder as he started rubbing her pussy. "Alright....I'll try to be nicer...she does? She thinks I'm beautiful?" She asked that was strange and odd, from another person who didn't look at her like a pet. She giggled softly as he licked her neck.  "Thank you, and you're quite handsome." she smiled then gasped slightly as he fingered her lightly.  "You've already started how can I say no? Hm. Yes. "

Zen continued to finger her pussy and kept his tail wraped around hers. "Yes she thinks your a very beautiful and amazing woman." He said to her when she asked about what Emily said. Then when she said yes he created the silence barriar around the hot spring and moved Katrina to where she was somewhat standing and was in 'doggy style' though in their case it was 'Kitty style'. He proded her pussy and teased her clit. "I want you to tell me you want me to fuck you..last time you wouldn't look at me..so this time..I want you to say that you want my cock my sexy kitty." He said with a smile and pet her hair.

Her breathing began to increase as he continued to finger her, still feeling the other tail wrapped around her. Katrina smiled she didn't think the girl would say such things about her especially since she doesn't even know her. She blushed as he had her bent over some, in a 'kitty position' Katrina continued to purr as he pet her hair. "I want you, to be inside me. I want you to take me." She stated for him to hear her. 

Zen smiled abit then starts thrusting into her slowly and deeply, moaning as he entered. "MMmm..Even though I took you before your still so tight!" He started thrusting slowly so she would get used to his cock again. His hands massages her breast and index fingers rubed her nipples, his head moved to where they were near her ears, he started the nibble on her left ear gently. He wanted to enjoy this moment since she had wanted him this time without him teasing her too much.

As he pushed in she gasped, it being only the second time she was having sex. Her back arched and Katrina moaned as he thrusted slowly and deeply. It felt amazing and she wanted it, she liked it. As he rubbed her breasts, she purred as she moaned his hands were soft on her breasts. She purred and moaned louder, whining slightly as he was thrusting into her, massaging her breasts playing with her nipples, and now biting her ears. She was enjoying this. 

Once he knew she was enjoying it and used to his cock again he want abit faster, growling in pleasure abit. His thrust were showing dominance with her whining abit. He was enjoying every moment with her. "Hmmm Katrina...I love fucking your pussy...My hips don't want to stop!" he told her and started going abit faster and alittle harder. His hands rubed her nipples more and were still holding her breast.

Katrina let out a cry which sounded like a cats meow. Her breathing increased to a pant, she knew he liked it from his growling. Katrina knew he was the dominant one, by his thrusts and even by personality. This was magical, grant this was her brothers body, though it no longer looked like Ryuzen, and the spirit was different.  "I love being fucked by you. I'll never stay...oooommm. Then don't stop." she stated. Having sex with him was amazing, this would probably help Katrina loosen up. At that moment she thought of another reason she wasn't fond of Emily, and that was because Katrina and Emily were sharing lovers. Though Emily and Ryuzen didn't know this and she wasn't sure wether Zen realized it but she was pretty sure. Katrina was jealous

Zen was enjoying her meow and moans, and loved fucking her like this because it felt so natural for both of them. "Mmm then I won't stop!" He said and started thrusting more, the tip of his cock reaching her womb. She was amazing to him and if he could have he would have done this along time ago. He figured though the reason why she was mean to Emily was because Emily didn't know the truth between katrina and him..and about Ryuzen and him in the matter of sharing bodies. He wouldn't say anything to her though..not yet. After all this was helping the body learn things without doing damage to hte mind. If there was any damage to be done. He gave her nipples a light pinch but focus on fucking her like an alpha fucks his mate.

Katrina was panting and her claws were kneading into the ledge she was holding onto. Katrina knew that within a few days she'd go into heat, but she didn't care she loved how natural this was. She cursed yet loved Zen for not letting her do it before. Katrina nearly roared this time as he thrusted into her womb. Her tail was swishing some, and she was panting. "Mmm. Purrrrfect." She purred. She gasped as he pinched her nipples. Katrina knew that Zen was the Alpha, and she was liking the idea of being his mate, though her brother needed a life too. This was a difficult matter that was going to need to be talked out. 

Zen continued thrusting into her, he was going abit rougher which made the water make lots of waves. By this time he was starting to reach his limit, and Katrina could feel it with his cock twitchin inside her. "Mmmmm Katrina." He growled with pleasure abit in saying. He knew someday he would either need a way to seperate from Ryuzen or see if they can handle eachother in their situation. But he wasn't sure of how to make it all work, he was too much into the current situation though and fucked katrina abit harder giving her a good spank. "Mmmm Damn your so sexy! Taking my cock like the good pussy you are!" He said with a hidden chuckle, wanting to work on dirty talk.

Katrina liked how the water hit against her, the waves that bounced off of them felt amazing.  Katrina had wanted to cum sooner but was forcing herself to wait this felt too good to want to stop. She could feel his cock twitching and throbbing against her walls. As her walls began to squeeze and contract around his cock. Katrina was still doing a mix of purring, moaning, and panting, so many feelings were hitting her at once. As he went harder and rougher spanking her ass, she roared out again. Katrina had no idea what to say to that, indeed she was taking his cock, and she was a pussy on top of having one as well. "Zen!....I can't.....hold.....it anymore....I'm....gonna cum!!!" she stated as her fingers made holes in the ground, holding her in place, pinned in between the side of their man made hot Spring and Zen.

Zen continued his pace, but when she had said she couldn't old on anymore he started making a seal right above her clit that would prevent her from getting pregnate this time. After all it was too soon for anyone to be baring children. As he thrust, his hands went to her breast and started massaging them. "Then don't hold back, cum on my cock!" He said then with a great thrust he unleashed his seeds into her womb, which would do nothing more than just be there and pour out once he pulled out of her vagina. He was breathing heavy since the body was not fully experience to have more than one round. "Was it good for you Katrina?" He said with a smile and licked her cheek.

Katrina cried out as his hands grasped her breasts as he continued to thrust into her. Feeling his might thrust Katrina came with him feeling their juices mix within her, cumming on his cock. Katrina's breath was a heavy pant, and she unhooked her nails from the ground. Katrina heard his question and smiled "Yes, yes it was and for you?" she asked curiously.

Zen smiled when she asked if it was good for him and he lightly nuzzled his cheek with her's. "Of couse it was. Your my first after all." He said with it having two meanings, his first sex partner and his first moment of sex with his own body. He gently put them both back into the water and re-washed her. He cleaned the cum gently from her pussy and washed his own cock. Then when they were both clean he had a small smile and spoke. "We should probably go back to our tent huh?" He asked.

Katrina smiled nuzzling her cheek to his in return, with a soft purr emitting from within. "That I am as you are mine." she stated he was the only one she had ever had sex with, though he looked different this time it was the same body. As they slid back into the water, Katrina tensed slightly, before relaxing again. She purred as he re-washed her body, and as he washed her now sensitive pussy. "Yeah we should, we don't need Emily to get up, and see us." She stated it would be hard to explain the other guy. Katrina climbed out of the water, feeling the air hit her wet flesh, it was cold. Katrina shook her tail out the best she could before putting her night clothes on waiting for him to get out.

He got out, letting the water drip at first and then shook it off almost like she would her entire body. He went to their tent first, keeping himself hidden to where noone could ever notice them. He layed in the roll waiting for Katrina to join in but he was naked since they were dry and he wanted to enjoy her warmth.

Zen had took off, once he dried, and Katrina followed after him. If she wasn't so cold or staid that Emily would see she'd still be naked. Katrina climbed into the tent, then crawled into the roll with him cuddling and nuzzling him. She pressed her cheek to his and gently nuzzled while her tail moved around, now completely dry.

Zen smiled when they were cuddling and nuzzleing, and had put her arms around her. Slowly he would fall asleep after giving her a very soft kiss. Morning had arose and Ryuzen was in a heavy sleep, which for Katrina was a good thing since he was naked and for some reason had morning wood. Ryuzen was in a intresting dream that seemed abit real to him but it was a nice dream and his face showed it to be so.

As he fell asleep so did she purring softly in his arms. There time together seemed so short, the next thing she knew it was morning. Katrina awoke from the light and hearing the birds, she looked at Ryuzen and smiled seeing that he was smiling too. Kat then noticed he had a stiffy, gently she crawled over to her sleeping area, which was close but not as close as last night curling up going back to bed.

Emily had awoken and was dresse. She decided to get an early start on breakfast. For the three of them.

Ryuzen slowly woke up and discovered himself naked, but not remembering why he was naked. He got dressed and added the armor then headed out of the tent carefully, not wanting to disturb katrina thinking she was probably having a good dream too. He saw Emily making breakfast and smelled it. "That smells great Emily! What are you making?" He asked since he couldn't see what she was cooking yet. He walked to her, trying to fully get used to the armor being on him. Granted it felt fine and all but he wasn't fully used to it since he never had armor before.

Katrina though recently switching spots was fast asleep again, maybe it was the cat in her, or maybe it was the amazing sex she and Zen had. "Hm? Oh Thanks Ryuzen, it's just some eggs i brought from the village." She stated as she scrambled them and cooked them off. "How are you liking the armor? Getting used to it yet?" she smiled and asked.

Back
Top Bottom