Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

"Oh..." she saw him jacking off in the corner of the room and it was making her wet, she couldn't help it. This was exciting, this normally didn't happen to her. "hold on..." She stated and locked the front door so no one would come in. "Okay...would you like some help with that?" she asked shutting the door walking into the room. Undoning her shirt a bit to reveal cleavage.

He blushed and was seeing her cleavage, and the fact that she locked the door ment the spirit didn't have to do anything. So he gulped abit. "Y-yes, please help me." He said But now he was in a bit of a bind since he didn't know to either keep jacking off or stop and let her do whatever she needed, when she got close though he felt her breast, massaging them like a amature but they felt really good. "Y-you're breast are soft miss." He said.

"Thank you. This will make it easier," She said removing her shirt and bra. "We have less than an hour, before my father returns." she said and removed her skirt and panties. Standing infant of him completely naked. She moaned softly as he continued to massage her breasts.

He blushed that she was completely naked infront of him but continued to massage her breast. "I-is that so...Th-then..would you tell me w-what we should do?" He asked then started sucking on her left nipple, his right hand rubed her pussy gently but fast.

He was so cute, blushing and such. "We should have some fun. " she stated then gasped as he sucked her nipple then rubbed her pussy making her wetter than she was. As he did that she gently took his member and rubbed it stroking it.

He moaned when she started rubbing his member, and continues to rub her pussy more, he was already harder than diamonds and she felt wet enough he blush and spoke. "I-if I may..w-would you..get on ..your fours..p-please? I would like to take you.." He said blushing, he didn'tknow if she was a virgin or not so he figured he took the right words. While waiting for his answer he fingered her pussy fast and bit deep

She smiled, moaning as he continued to rub and finger her pussy. "Alright... Then take me..." She stated getting on her knees waiting for him to start fucking her.

One she was on her hands and knees he went behind her and prodded her pussy, she was really wet to where he could slide in easliy, so he thrusted into her. Once he was inside he started to fuck her fast and abit hard, enjoying the feel of his cock in her pussy. "MMm...You're pussy is soo tight. I can't stop my hips!" He said as he fucked her nice and fast. While fucking he watched her breast bouce to his pounding into her pussy.

She shuddered feeling his cock prodding her pussy. Feeling him slide right into her, moaning slightly. As he went hard and fast she loved it moaning for him loving the feeling of his hips hitting against her. "mmm..Then don't stop them...you're so big inside me. Oooo"She moaned as he continued, her breasts were all bouncing wildly as she was fucked.

He continued thrusting abit rougher but was mostly going faster and deeper. "mmm...Y-you love it like this don't you?" He said blushing and gave her a spank which he didn't fully plan on doing but something gave him the advice to do so. Then he grabed her breast, rubbing the nipples and massaging the rest, enjoying the size and plump of them.

The girl moaned louder as he became rough with her. She was enjoying every minute of this. "Yes...ooooh yes...mmmm I do your amazing mmm" She moaned whining some. She smiled as he spanked her, then blushed as he took hold of her breasts having them massaged. "Ooooh I'm gonna cum!!" she cried she was nearly in blis.

Ryuzen moaned, feeling her walls tighten and thrusting more. "Then cum for me!" He said, blushing abit and started fucking her faster and deeper, he was close to cumming to however he had to hold it in. He knew not to cum inside her. "W-when I cum...W-where do you want it?!" He asked as he pinched her nipples. "I Can't cum in your pussy!" He told her going abit rougher but mostly faster and harder.

As her was squeezed and tightened on him, and he went grafter telling her to cum she did. As he continued to thrust into her she continued to moan. "If you can't cum in me then pull out so I can turn around. ..." She stated breathlessly as he continued to fuck her.

He stoped fucking her, nearing his edge and pulled out. Letting her turn around, but he had no idea what she had planed for him. This felt really good though, so he would remember to thank her for this afterwards. "Mmmm H-hurry, im near my limit!" He told her while trying not to jack off so he would cum.

Once he stopped she quickly turned around and wrapped her mouth around him. Sucking him quick trying to get him to coin she couldn't have it get on the floor it would be hard enough to air the place out. But she wouldn't be able to clean to floor that quickly.

As soon as he felt her sucking him off, he put his hands on her head and slowly thrsuted to her sucking. She was great with him and he was enjoying it alot. It was abit bad though he couldn't help air out the place. Within minutes he came in her mouth, giving her a huge load but all was easy to swallow. He looked at her panting, letting go. "You are amasing miss..I enjoyed it alot." He told her blushing.

She swallowed every drop as he came into her mouth. Continuing to suck him as he came until he was finished. When he let her go she pulled away some breathing deeply. "Emily...my name's Emily..thanks so are you Sir. That was a lot of fun." she stated. Then standing starting to dress herself again opening windows above her head to air the room though no one could see into the shop from the window. "....will...will.. I see you again?" She asked blushing slightly, wanting to be with him more, even to hang out or something.

Katrina finished the shopping she needed to do. Getting things they'd need for their journey. She then also bought a ball of yawn to 'knit' wit. When she was finished completely bringing the things back to the inn waiting for her brother to return wondering what was taking him so long. She took her yawn ball and began to play, bat, and chase it around the room no longer wearing her hat. Once she grew bored she climbed into became curled up taking a cat nap.

He was breathing heavy, and when she told him her name he smiled. "Emily...thats a very lovely name..M-my name is Ryuzen.." He said with a blush, and started to get dressed. When she asked about when she would see him again he blushed bright, and then spoke to her. "Um I...I don't know, I leave in the morning..But if your father is ok with you not being in town and if my sister ok's it...W-would you want to join us?" He asked her with an idea of wanting to know her abit...cause he noticed something behind her neck that was hidding in her hair. And the Spirit he thought it would be good to have someone whose used to seeing armor being made and repaired.

"Thank you...Ryuzen." She smiled when he complemented her name. Still trying to cool down and air out the room. Her smile faded, "Oh... right.... I forgot...." she stated forgetting he was leaving in the morning. "Really? That would be great, I was getting tired of this ok'd town anyway. I'm sure he'll be sad, but he knows how I've been longing to get out. If it's alright with your sister of course, I'd love to go." She stated happily

Ryuzen smiled when she said that she would love to go. "Alright then I'll go talk to her about it...I'll come by in the morning to tell you the answer and get the armor....So..I-i'll see you soon." He said with a small blush and went to his sister. He was really happy while he was running to the inn; He was going on a journey with his sister and a beautiful woman would probably join them. When he got to the room he opend the door quitely and closed it just the same, going to his sister and petting her softly, kissing her forehead. "I'm back sis..Sorry to make you wait." He told her with a smile.

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow then ..." She stated happily. She might finally be able to leave this town with a cute boy granted they'd be with the sister but still. Emily watched as he left then getting back to work.

Katrina was still napping when her brother came in. As he began to pet her she started to purr. She opened her eyes to see her brother standing there happy as can be. "That's alright what took you so long? " She asked sitting up then she could smell something, ithe smelled like he did last night but it was different and she could smell that girl all over him.

He smiled when she purred but blushed and rub the back of his head saying "Um well you know..Had to make sure the armor was the right design I needed..." He said not fully wanting to tell her that he had sex with Emily. "Um So sis...W-would it be alright if we brought someone with us on our travel who could fix armor and help us out? I don't mind as long as I have you with me so I ask you if its ok." He said hoping it would change the subject completely.

She nodded her head to his lie, she had stronger senses then a human, so she could smell them, not that he really cleaned off afterwards. Katrina yawned then tilted her head slightly listening to him. She thought about it a moment..."I'm not so sure... if that's a good idea... Ryuzen, I mean...well that would mean another to look out for and another to try and explain my situation to.... But if your armor does need to be fixed we should have someone.... I guess it would be alright.." Katrina stated she wasn't sure who he was talking about but she figured it was that girl, Katrina would have to try and appear normal to whoever. "Ryuzen...you look kinda tired maybe you should go lay down, you had a long day, a little nap wouldn't hurt." she stated with a soft smile, remember the promise she made to the spirit.

When he heard her consern about the woman he had a small smile and said. "Don't worry sis, I'm sure she has a weapon skill..and if not we can get afew books for her to study with and help her." He then pet her more when she was worried about her situation. "Its alright sis..If she doesn't like you then she has the choice to go back home...and if she likes you with your ears and tail then it means we have a real friend." He told her and kissed her forehead,. "Alright we'll pick her up in the morning while I'm getting my armor...." He then before finishing his sentence held her close and tight. "Thanks sis..for everything." When she mentioned the nap he started to yawn. "Your right, standing for so long was tiring...I guess I could have a little nap..." He yawned once more and went to his bed, ploping on it and was fast asleep...It didn't take long for the spirit to take over though and 'he' got up and stretched. "Heh Hello Katrina....are you ready for our time in town?" He said with a smile. "Don't worry I promise this time to not tease you in any shape or form...atleast til we come back...but odds are we'll probably need to rest when we get back." He said looking at her with a small smile but more of a grin.

Katrina was right it was the woman from the armor shop. She really wasn't thrilled about having her come along with them, plus she was upset with the fact 'he' had laid with her just last night and then 'he' had sex with some girl 'he' just met. When she wasn't allowed to have anything because of her over protective 'brother.' "Alright...works for me." she stated about her weapon skills or lack of. She nuzzled his hand as he pet her. "Okay....I hardly doubt she'll like them... No body seems to, except for the idea I'll be a good pet..." her ears went to the side. "Alright, armor and the girl?" as he held her she cuddled into him, "No problem Ryuzen." When he let go she nodded, she watched as he fell asleep. Then as the spirit spoke to her, she turned her head away, "I said I'd have him sleep for you to awake, but I never said I was going out..." she told him she was upset that 'he' didn't try to stop her brother from fucking some random girl. "Yes we have quite the journey tomorrow...according to the map. You, Ryuzen, me, and some chick...yes so we'll need rest. "

Back
Top Bottom