Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

He chuckled when she said she would never get married. "Thats not true sis...You'll get married..when someone can beat me in a fair fight...But I promise I'll behave so you can date...Just not in this town..please?"He said then had a somewhat serious look. "This town is still abit close to the village so anyone could go here and say things about you..And then we would get kicked out because i would do something very bad." He said then lead her out.

As they went out to the armor store some guys were looking at her with bit of intrige and some women were looking at ryuzen thinking he was cute being a gentlemen and looked abit hansome too. They got to the weapon store and before Ryuzen let go of her he looked at her. "Um..Do you want to get anything here? I mean I know you have weapons already but you never know." He said to her with curiosity and looked around with his eyes.

"Alright deal, though I highly doubt someone will be able to beat you in a fight, you're too strong. I won't do anything in this town like you said we're too close to home. Plus we don't need you doing something bad, and getting us kicked out of the first town we go too." She said in agreement.

She followed him out of the inn and to the armor store. Katrina saw the guys who were looking at her and waved politely. Continuing into the store waiting for him to be done. Then after they went to the weapon dealer she thought, "Get me a dagger for just in case 'mine' break." she revered to her nails.

"Ok then sis." He said and went into the store and looked around, seeing many beautiful weapons but noon e that called out to him in a figure of sence, then he saw a blade that matched him perfectly. The sword was a katana style with a blue sheath that had water designs on it. Then he found a beautiful dagger that had a black sheath on it with cerry blossoms engraved to be the design. When he bought it, which costed the 20 gold they got for selling the armors, he went to his sister and handed her the dagger. "Here you go sis...Happy late birthday." he said with a smile on his face.

Katrina sat outside in the warm sun waiting for her brother to return, she figured she'd wait outside knowing that it would be odd to see a female going into a weapon shop. Kat sat on a bench as she waited for her brother, people watching if you will. Watching as people walked by seeing how they dressed, looked, moved where they went and what they bought. When her brother came out she took the dagger. Looking in awe, "It's beautiful thank you." she said with a smile hugging her brother. Hertail swayed back and forth noticing her skirt moving she stood up straight and tried to calm herself, getting her tail to stop.

He noticed the tail acting up in her skirt then quickly acted. "Oh hold on sis you got something on your shirt." He said then quickly went behind her and moved it so her tail would calm down without the skirt moving too much. "there we go I got it." He said and moved to her side. "Well then Since we got swords lets get armor...Um would you want me to get you one as well? "He asked as he put his arms in gentlement style again.

"Thanks is it off?" she asked since there was something on her skirt, which was her tail. "Good glad you got it then." She stated relieved that her tail calmed down. That would have been embarrassing. Katrina took her brothers arm again as they walked. "I'll wait until we get more money, plus they'd have to measure me and my 'tail' you need it more right now." she stated mouthing the word tail. Plus she probably wouldn't be able to move as easily.

"Alright, well then I shall get some armor here and then you pick where we go next." He said with a smile. When they reached the armor store he went inside. "Excuse me I would like to get some armor.." He said to the store manager. "Ah yess come this way." The manger, who was a man, lead Ryuzen to a room where a woman was waiting for him. "Don't worry that my Assisstant and My daughter, she'll take yoru measurements for you." He said and left the room. Ryuzen was abit nervous and went to the woman. "Um..I..I'm nervous...I never been measured before." He told her and then had a light blush. "Would I have to take off anything for the measurements to be right?" He asked not knowing how things like this were done.

"Kay, I'll be here." she said sitting on another bench as she waited for her brother. It seemed to be taking some time but she payed no mind to it, it's probably a time consuming process. She bathed in the light of the warm sun it was such a beautiful day. She wasn't paying too much attention, then noticed someone had sat next to her. She looked over and it was one of the boys she saw earlier. 'Hi,' he smiled. "Hi," she said smiling back. 'Are you new around here I don't think I've seen you around before.' he asked her. "No I'm new, but I'm not staying long my brother and I are leaving either tonight or tomorrow morning." she informed him. 'So that guy's your brother? Oh so I guess I can't ask for dinner then may I just sit and talk then?' he asked looking to hook up. "yeas he is, I'm sorry I can't, sure to can." she stated she promised her brother she wouldn't date anyone from here.

The woman looked at him and smiled , "Don't be I don't bite." she tease. "No you can leave your clothes on it'll be fine."

He smiled. "Alright then shall we get my measurements." He said with a blush on his face and allowed himself to get measured.

The guy smiled and looked at her. "Thats good, so you and your brother going to be here for awhile?" He asked just being friendly. "If you guys are shoping for armor my guess would be your going on a journey. So i'm sure you two will be leaving soon." He stated so he would ask the question before..

"Sure hold your arms out and be still please. Are you heading somewhere? Those who seem to come in here tend to be going on an adventure or something." She asked as she wrapped the tape around him getting his measurements.

Katrina smiled, " unfortunately no we are leaving either tonight or tomorrow morning. Indeed we are, but I have no clue where we are going, well probably leave tomorrow since my brother paid for another night at the inn" She state, honestly.

Ryuzen held out his arms perfectly still. "Like this?" He asked then answered about her question. "Yes Ma'am, My sister and I are planing to Journey around the world..or atleast a good amount of it." He said as she was getting his measurements. While she was wearing an apron he looked at her body with his eyes, mostly her breast and legs. He wasn't sure why he was doing it but he did. 'Maybe its cause I'm standing here and feel funny.' he thought to himself.

"well thats no good, to not know where you're going. A Pretty woman like you and a little guy like him shouldn't go woundering around without a sence of directions. Tell you what, while he's getting his armor why don't I take you to the store that sells maps, it'll be my treat." He said then added. "And if you don't mind I would like to see you guys off tomarrow morning so I know I sent people off safely." Something seemed abit familiar about this man but she wouldn't be sure where or why.

"Prefect, just like that. Around the world? That's quite the journey, are you looking for anything in particular out there?" She asked continuing to get his numbers. "What kind of armor are you looking for? Metal, steel, leather?" she asked curiously, so she knew what she was fitting him for.

"I'm only going with him to watch that he doesn't get hurt," She stated Katrina didn't really care where she was going just as long as they found a place where they could belong. "Looks can be deceiving Sir, he maybe little by he is strong." She replied and she wasn't about to comment on herself. He thought she was pretty which made her blush slightly. "Well...Alright we can go to the map maker, but then right back here I wouldn't want to worry my brother." Katrina agreed to go with him. "You'd have to ask my brother, I don't mind if you do but this is his journey, I'm just tagging along."

"Well not around the world, just somewhere I can fit in..and Somewhere I know my sister is safe....But that may be awhile so I plan the world...but not crossing the sea or anything.." He said thn thought. "Umm...Metal..but mostly on my lower arms, and shoulders and my pants.." He said and blushed, he was still looking over her body and wasn't sure why.

"I see, well thats a good thing your doing. Let noone ever told otherwise." He told her when she said why she was going with him then smiled. "I have no doubt that he's strong, he is protecting his sister." He said then smiled. "Alright lets go, his store isn't too far." He told her and started heading to the map maker.

She saw him looking at her and blushed, he was quite a cutie. "I see, fit in, what do you mean you seem like a nice guy. Aww that's sweet are you her big brother? I think it's sweet that you want to protect her. " She stated, she thought what he was doing was sweet. "Alright, umm what of your chest?" she asked he didn't state metal so she figured something else.

"Thank you, I don't want to see him ge hurt." she stated. "He's always protecting me from something I don't mind it." She said, then nodding her head she stood and followed him.

"I can't tell you what I mean by fit in..Cause im not fully sure...everyone in my village treated me strange and I was unsure why. So i figured it was time I went and see the world." He said and smiled. "Nope, I'm the Little brother but I stay strong for her sake." He said abd blushed, he was still looking at her then noticed her bust when she mentioned chest. "U-um Yeah metal..But not as much so that way I can still move about." He said then put his eyes back to her, feeling himself get abit harder. '...uh oh.' he thought.

"Hey its the most I can do for a pretty girl like you." He said with a smile, once they were at the store he bought the map and handed it to her. "There you go, I even got you another just incase you two get seperated. Some parts of the world have things to seperate travelers from their groups." he said and handed her the other map.

"Aww that's a shame, no body should be treated that way especailly if they are as sweet as you." She stated smiling. "That's so good of you, taking care of you're older sister, how much older is she. I'm guessing she's not married." She said couriously not trying to be rude, only curious. "Yup no problem metal it is."

KAtrina giggled his complement that he gave her "Thank you, you are too kind, that's rare now adays.' she stated. Her tail swishes slightly she was content it wasn't a large motion to tell that there was a tail ther, "Againthank you for helping us, I don't think I can repay the favor though. " she stated having nothing to give back to him.

He gave a blush before replying "Th-thank you. I'm sure your very sweet to." The moment he said that a subconsious thought came to mind and he got harder, this time showing greatly. "Um she's five years older than I and she's not even seeing anyone..and everyone I saw try to get to her were real jerks to me and secretly to her." He said, he didn't mind telling her since she seemed like a nice person. He tried hard though not to keep looking at her body with his eyes.

He smiled and spoke. "Its no problem, I saw your brother be a good gentlemen and it was nice to remember chivilry isn't dead. " He said and when she talked about repaying the favor he simply said "Don't worry, just take good care of him and things will be fine."

"Thank you, so she's in her 20's and she's single that's strange, most women are married by then." She stated. It was the time era, where girls normally were married by fifteen, so it was strange to hear a 20 some odd year old not married or dating someone. "I'm sorry to hear that, I hope all goes well for you." she stated then noticed he was hard, she giggled slightly. "Well, we're all done measuring you." she was blushing now as she stood up.

"Thank you, you are very kind, I'll take care of him I always do and vise versatile," she stated then looked at him a bit closer. "You look awfully familiar Sir, do I happen to know you?" She asked she could have sworn they had met before.

He had a hidden look on him. "Yeah well most of the men trying to marry her were jerks, so I would rather protect her than let some dirtbag have her hand in marriage....I guess it sounds strange huh?" He said, because this was the truth and he didn't want to tell her about his sister having ears and tail of a cat. When she said they were done he put his arms down, but he was still hard, so he was blushing. "Thank you..Um..w-when would the armor be done?" He asked, hoping she wouldn't tell her father about his cock being hard infront of her. He seemed like a nice guy but it would have been very embarassing, she was a very beautiful woman with brown hair and green eyes and her body was just amazing in looks.

The man backed away when she was close and said he looked familiar. "Maybe, I get that alot now a days, some say I look like an old friend, others say their brothers..Heh One time I was even called a father." He said and rubbed the back of his head. "Trust me if i was familiar I would have told you that i've seen you before." He said with a smile. "Well while your waiting on your brother I must bid adue, I have some buisness on the otherside of town. Take care young lady." He said and walked away.

"Oh....I'm sorry, she's lucky to have you as a brother then. Well if you're sure that they're dirtbags then it's not strange but if you did it out of spite then that would be wrong. It's not my place to jugde." She stated putting her measuring tape away. She thought about it, "Couple hours, if not maybe the morning at the latest. Oh and don't worry about...that it happens to most guys who come in here. " she stated shrugging a bit.

"My apologies Sjr, I'm normally good with faces, ah well" she stated smiling softly she could have sworn she knew him. "I supposed you would have I'm not easy to forget," she replied with the ears and tail it was easy to recognize her Nekos weren't around this area anymore. "Good day kind sir fair well and take Carr" Kat stated sitting back down.

"I didn't do things out of spite..I care about her more than my self when it comes to things like that." He said but moment she said it wasn't her place to judge. He had a small smile. "Its alright...I'm glad to know I don't seem mean about protecting her." He said to confurt, then when she mentioned his hardness he blushed. "I-I see...Um..c-could you give your father the measurements and then tell me how long it would take..I have time..And if you could tell my sister before telling me it would be great..I-i'll just stay here until this settles down." He said with nervousness. though he wanted to give her a good feel, half for desire and other side for curiosity on her behavior.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you..."she stated. "No you don't seem mean at all about it, you're doing what's right." she replied. She noticed him blush more as she mentioned his hard member. "Yes I'll be right back. Sure I'll tell her do you want me to have her finish shopping I'm sure you're not done? Or to wait in the inn for you?" She asked. Waiting for the answer then going to talk to her father and then the sister.

"Um...T-tell her I'm just having a ...Issue..and if she wants she can guy anything she needs and wants and to meet me back at the inn. I promise I will there before nightfall." He said then sat down, though he didn't know what he fully wanted to do. all he knew was that he had a hard on and a beautiful woman was here.

"Okay will do." she said and went to talk to her father. Who told her that his armor would take a day so it should be ready in the morning. She nodded and saw a woman outside. She walked out there. "Hello are you that young man's sister?" She asked and Katrina looked at her. "Yes I am. " Kat replied. "Your brother is having a bit of a problem and he'd like you to finish shopping and buy what you want. His armor will be ready in the morning. He said he'll be back at the inn before night fall." She said and turned walking back inside. "Alright thanks." she stated and went to do some shopping. When the girl went inside her father said that he'd be back in an hour he need more supplies. Then she went back to the boy "You're armor will be ready in th Morning"

He saw her leave and when he did he moved to where noone at the front could see him and took of his pants. "Go down! I don't have to do it with her!" He whispered to his dick which was raging hard. He let out a sigh and started jacking off abit imaging the woman and his sister, he wasn't sure why he was doing so with his sister but it felt right and good. But the moment she spoke he was abit scared, he had his dick in his hand and she was able to see it. His subconsious, where the spirit reside waited, he wasn't able to take over physically but if he had to he would put a lust over the woman if she didn't want to..It wouldn't realliy be rape. and he figured she would want it..he noticed she was getting abit wet from excitement when she was that she got a young boy who she admited he was cute aws having a hard cock for her.

Back
Top Bottom