Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

Katrina listened to him letting him pet her, her tail swaying slightly. Looking at him, "You and I have a very different idea of fun..." She replied wondering if he forgot who he was talking to. "You know I don't like the water I only go in for bathing..."She stated with a sigh, "I guess we could look for herbs." Because looking around the grass for herbs in the hot sun seemed like such fun. Thankfully her heat wasn't acting up at the moment, it took so much of her energy.

He looked to her while giving a pout, "well do you have an idea on what we could do? After all I wanna spend time with my sis before anything happens." He smiled. Herbs was something he could think of but swimming would've been more fun since they were next to a lake that no one would notice if they happen to swim.

"I don't know Ryu...You gave me an option I'd rather be prepared for the journey...." She replied not wanting to run out while they traveled. "What do you mean before anything happens?" Katrina questioned him not understanding. Katrina was more practical, life couldn't be all fun and games, plus not being a fan of water unless bathing.

Back
Top Bottom