Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

Ryuzen smiled and lead then where the map first showed..it was close but a day or so of walk from where they were. By noon they were in the middle of a forest, their hunger starting to kick in. "Guess its time for lunch huh?" He asked after he heard his stomach roar out for a meal. "I don't mind doing the cooking." He told the two just incase they wanted it to be his turn anyway.

The girls followed, but Katrina wasn't sure if he even knew where he was going anymore. Staying constantly alert, not trusting anything as they walked. Stopping when her brother stopped looking at him curiously, realizing he had gotten hungry. Emily smiled at him, "Alright if you want to cook go for it." she said Katrina rolled her eyes she was used to cooking, but she'd eat what he'd make, but in the mean time Katrina climbed up a tree to keep watch.

Ryu began making a fire and with what ingredience he had started to cook. Weird part for him was he started like it was natural, seeing it all like he did it time and time again.. When it was done he gave a taste to what he made, a stew of interesting flavors and liked it. He first went to his sister since she was keeping watch. "Lunch is ready!" he told her with a warm smile.

Katrina stayed up in the tree keeping watch not know what else they'd run into, plus she was away from Emily. Smelling whatever Ryuzen was cooking was making her stomach growl with anticipation. Seeing her brother approach Katrina nodded smiling softly, then coming down from her tree. Walking over with her brother to get some lunch. "We do have some sort of container for it right?" Katrina asked or were they to eat it out of he pot.

Ryu gave a smile to the question. "Of course we do. I just gotta tell Emily its ready and i'll get the bowls for it." He said smiling while he went to where Emily was located. He hugged her from behind when she didn't see him and said "Lunch is ready." while he was holding her.

Katrina nodded her head making her way to the pot sitting by the fire. Seeing her brother standing behind Emily holding her in a romantic embrace, it made her angry, jealous, lonely, sad, and happy all at once. Her emotions were so out of whack in this messed up situation, she turned away from them not wanting to see their affection.

Emily was getting the bowls knowing that lunch would be done soon, when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her. She stood up and looked figuring it had to be Ryuzen. "Alright hun, you might need these..." She spoke softly holding the bowls and placing her hand on top of his.

He blushed lightly when she placed her hand ontop of his, and after giving her a soft kiss he got the bowels and put the stew into each bowl handing the girls thiers first since he was a gentlemen. "We should probably figure out where to go first...I had somewhat of an Idea.." He said opening the map, he was about to talk to them while they ate when he noticed that certain towns had strange markings. Putting his right index finger on one suddenly caused his right arm to reveal the Gauntlet of Zen, along with, atleast in his view flashes of moments that happened during Zen's time, but to the girls he had suddenly lost consciousness and fell, the gauntlet still on his arm.

Katrina waited until they had had finished trying to ignore the two of them but when t was just the three of them it was challenging. Noticing they had separated and Ryuzen was trying to hand her a bowl of food, she took it from him softly saying "Thank you." Before she began eating. Emily smiled as he handed her the bowl, "Thank you honey." She said taking the bowl from him. Katrina looked at him in one of her mood, "I don't care where we go...just pick a place." She said not really caring wondering why she even agreed to come on this trip, Ryu didn't seem to need her, her had Emily. Still doing as their parents said to watch over him. Emily ate looking at the map with him until Ryuzen fell over. Emily's eyes grew wide as he fell over, dropping her lunch "Ryu!? Are you alright?" SHe asked obviously getting no response with him unconscious. Katrina figured Zen was trying to take over the body awhile though worried about her brother she gave him room and watched to see what was going on.

On the outside Ryuzen was fully unconious, but inside his mind there were images flashing infront of him. most where showing a tribe with a wolf for a banner holding a gem and a helm, another was a full armor being surrounded by cloaked figures who were chanting from what he could make out from lips, A sword deep in a cave that had very little to show for it. But as he saw this he heard a whispering voice saying 'The Master's armor, his helmet, his sword and his will...Guarded they are by those of skill.' Suddenly for Ryuzen there was a white flash that had the two surrounded in white. The two being himself, and as he looked to his right, Zen. "Y-you're here?!" Ryu asked not having a clue what was going on. "I'm in your mind and companying your soul..where else would I be?" Zen asked him with a smirk. "G-good point...Soooo any idea what that was about?" Ryu would ask as he faced Zen. "If I knew then things would be simple...You touched that map and that happened...My guess is those symbols were telling us which place had what used to be mine.." He had the pose of thought before looking to Ryu "Wasn't there a Town on there that was not given a strange mark?" Ryu tried to remember but this was happening fast. "I think so but maybe if I recall it had a question mark..maybe rumors of you?" Zen pondered. "Maybe...Its half a day if you looked at it right..." He could slowly feel the conscious bond slipping. "Hmm looks like our times up..they're probably worried you haven't woken." He told his vessel. "And I'll get pissed if you make your sister sad." he joked.

Ryuzen started to wake slowly, his eyes seeing the two girls, the smell of lunch still there. "Mmnngg what...where..?"

Katrina watched Ryuzen intently it never took Zen this long to take over was something wrong? Her mind began to race as her heart pounded not knowing what was going on. She had no idea what to do knowing it best not to touch him and interrupt whatever was going on. It was only worrying her for how long it was taking, wondering what Zen had to say not knowing it was the maps doing. Her foot tapping rapidly on the ground and her tail swayed.

Emily knelt down by Ryuzen as they waited for him to regain consciousness. Not touching him seeing that Katrina din't rush probably knowing she didn't know. Seeing him begin to wake Emily smiled a him, "Hey, you alright?" She asked softly.

Katrina saw him awaking it was Ryu, she was glad he was waking bit was hoping to see Zen again not having seen him for awhile. "What did he say?" Katrina asked still holding her soup.

Ryuzen regain his awareness "I'm fine...just abit shook." He said getting up gently, or atleast onto a sitting position. "We saw some weird things...I'm not sure what we're gonna be in for but they're gonna help him a lot." He said with a smile to Katrina, knowing this might be helpful to them both. "C-could I see the map again?..I think I want to pick the first place we should visit." He also looked around for his bowl, thankfully it wasn't far nor was it spilt but he didn't feel like it was a complete safe thing to move yet.

Emily smiled giving him some room as he began to sit up. Seeing him look around she figured he wanted his soup, when he asked or the map she looked concerned, "Are you sure?" She asked once the map knocked him out mere moments ago.

Karina nodded her head beginning to eat her soup as he spoke she wanted to know what was going on and where they were heading next. "Just give him the map Emily..." Katrina said kind of annoyed.

Hearing Katrina's words and her attitude, she shook her head and handed Ryu his soup and the map before going to refill her bowl.

Ryuzen took some of his soup in him before staring at the map; the gauntlet was showing itself on his right hand. So with a few points to the map it suddenly cast a strange image from its orb space that would have something but appeared missing its orb. the images showed items in each town, all but the closet town, that's when the orb wasn't helpful but the map had a question mark on the town. "We should go here.. its two days journey but I think we might find something that can help us." He said calmly and confidently.

Katrina listened eagerly to his words wanting to know what was going on and wanting to get out of these woods, knowing the last time hey were in the woods she nearly became a fuck toy for a band of barbarians. "Two days?" She questioned no wanting to stay in the woods for so long but she would if she had to.

Emily sat there quietly eating her soup.

Ryuze heard her question but felt the tone was abit odd "We probably should've gotten a horse..or two." He heard something in his mind, closing his eyes. Then with a confused look, he looked to her and said. "He says don't worry..No one's gonna get close this time.." Ryuzen was knocked out when they barbarians tried to fuck his sister and now that Zen was abit more active she wouldn't have much to fear. "I'll stand watch for the night and then Zen can swtich if I get tired." he said with a smile hoping it would calm his sister down.

Katrina took a few bites of of the stew. "Yes but if we had gotten horses that would be more to feed and up keep..." She said knowing they must be running low on funds by now. Seeing a confused look on his face having forgotten Ryu was knocked out for the encounter. "He can't be sure of that..." She stated though it put her slightly more at ease as he said they would take the watch later that evening. Eating more of her stew.

Ryuzen smiled, gently eating his stew, and when they were done he cleaned their bowls. "We probably should make tents and take bath..I think there was a pond around here.." He said looking at the map. Wanting to try something he put his index finger onto the map near them and the gauntlet showed an image of their location with a small pond near by. "Yeah about afew steps to the right.." He said smiling. "I can go last if needed."

Katrina finished her meal stretching a bit. "Alright Let's worry about the tents first so we can have shelter." Katrina said rather having shelter than a bath. Plus it would be dark soon. Getting up she removed the tent from the case She began to set one up.

Emily finished her stew Standing up to Help with the other tent. Katrina was right the shelter was more important then a bath with night fall not knowing what lurked in the woods.

He thought the same and started to work on the tents as well. As he did he was coming up with ideas on his own, so once they had set the Tents he started making traps that were of the noisy sort. When they were all set and only they would know the warnings of the traps he thought for a moment. "When we get to the town we might have to take a few quick jobs." He said giving conversation to them to help time go by.

Katrina stayed silent trying to focus on the tents, though her heat was bringing to act up detracting herself from it. Hearing her brothers words she didn't like that idea but mainly because she didn't look like the rest of them, she didn't really fit in and would have to hide again.

Emily nodding her head "that's a good idea, since there are still places to go with living expenses and such."

Ryu smiled that Emily liked the idea then thought harder. "I'm sure Me and Zen can come up with some sort of thing we can do that can be moble and beneficial for the town that we can get paid for...What about you Emily?" He asked curiously. "I know you helped your father with that shop, but is there something you're able to do that we can do in other places?" He asked curiously. He looked at his sister abit. He knew she wouldn't feel like she could be apart of it. "Maybe they'll like animal people sis.." He said in hope. "And even then we'll need to make sure we can keep our stuff on watch."

Emily looked at him, "Well helping in the shop, and I can sew and make clothing, and I cook." She said she was versatile. Katrina's ears were to the sides, "I doubt it no one is...we're freaks...I'm a freak." she said upset grabbing a change of clothes and a owel going to bathe and cool down getting annoyed with her heat cycle, hating they lasted so long.

He wanted to follow her, tell her she's not a freak but he knew deep down she wanted to take a moment to herself. His face showed concern and looked to Emily. "I'm sure this might be abit odd...Kat wasn't treated like the other kids in our village..Then again I wasn't either but that was due to Zen....." He looked down. "I know there is somewhere we can go where she'll feel normal...When we get a way to help Zen get hisown...I want them to find that place." He told her, he looked abit in thought but knew she would help him with encouragement.

Katrina kept going without looking back tears ran down her face having been a freak since she was adopted into a human town. Though she was grateful to her adopted family for taking her in and raising her but she was always so alone. Never really realizing it back then getting hit on many times thinking they liked her but all they wanted was to say they fucked the cat girl. Katrina began to strip and carefully went into the water it was a warm spring but it cooled her off a bit from her heat, causing her to relax some. She cried as she bathed in the small pond.

Emily watched everything happen not sure what was going on with Katrina in no way shape or form was she a freak. "Oh that explains it, I'm guessing you both grew up in a "normal" human village without creatures or magic?" Emily asked gently putting it the best she could. "She seemed comfortable back at the bunker...then again they are a mix of various things there... I've heard of places to which you speak though I've never been. It'll be alright Ryu, she's also in heat her emotions are a mess."

He gave a nod to her question and listened. He looked abit sadden, knowing it was more than the heat. Of course he knew since he was her brother. He quickly gave a smile. "You're right Emily..Thanks." He said with a warm smile, gently moving to give her a hug. "I'm glad you're with us." He said wanting to make sure she never forget he was glad to have met her. "You should probably get some rest..we might need to start walking early so we can cut through the woods as fast as needed." he said knowing Kat would want to get to a safe place that wasn't the woods.

Back
Top Bottom