Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

He smiled when she offered the sandwhich. "No thanks sis, I need to walk before i eat again or you'll have to roll me." He said and made a silly face since he felt her cooking was really good at times. He started walking looking back abit. "Well then lets go, we'll be in town if we go now, and before nightfall so we'll have time to sell these and get a room at an inn. Then we would have slept on a bed as our first night of travel." He said with a smile, he knew they would've needed a tent anyway from the town since he forgot to get on in the village. He continued to walk, knowing his sister was right behind him since it was getting darker, every now and then he would look at the sky to check how much light they had left, when they reach the town entrance they saw the town name above it on a wooden post which read out 'Alitona'. Ryuzen's eyes were showing wounder and amazent at the town, there wasn't alot of people, but more than the village, the cloths some were wearing were pretty and there was afew markets where they cook outside, it all started to smell good. "mmmm Sis, it all smells soooo good..Lets sell these fast and eat dinner!" He said with a exited voice, the sun was setting so dinner would have been the meal for the time.

Katrina giggled, "Roll you? We wouldn't get anywhere in that rate." her brother was so cute at times it made her smile. "Alright, alright let's get the show on the road then." She stated with a smile carrying the armor which was really light. Darkness was falling as she followed her brother, she was glad when the town's sign appeared. She was both excited and nervious, she wanted to be accepted but that was highly unlikely. Katrina snapped out of her stupor and laughed, " you always think with your stomach." she smiled brightly. "Hold on a moment...I don't want to spoil our chances at making money." she informed him putting the armor down, taking a hold of her bag she pulled out a hat, a pair of gloves, and some string. Putting the hat on her head covering her ears, tying her tail to her leg to try an keep it down, and the gloves to cover her claws. "Now let's go. Do I look okay?" she asked she hated hiding what she was but knowing people could be cruel shedding want them to avoid her and her brother while selling products. She took a hold of the armor and started walking a bit.

He waited for her to cover up her cat parts, he hated that she felt she needed to do that but at the same time couldn't understand why, after all he figured she was still human. "You look great no matter what sis, I don't know why you keep asking me." He said with a smile and went to a store that sold armor, and after selling the armor they did the same for the swords. After leaving the weapon store they were carying a good amount of money, 20 gold for the swords and 10 gold for the armors. The Swords were what the village needed most since the bandits were raiding the trade routes. "Hee, with this much we could do our shoping with ease tomarrow." He said to his sister with a smile. "But for now why don't I treat us to dinner, your treat..Just no fishy places." He said with a silly smile. He knew there was grilled squid somewhere in this town from the smell but he wanted to try something else from here, the only problem for him was everything smelled good.

"Aww thank you Ryuzen, all I ment was do I look 'normal?' you know not many are accepting of my fashion statement. Because I'm different I didn't want them to cheat us out of what's ours. she stated smiling, forgetting that her brother didn't know but the spirit did. Katrina followed him to stores to sell the swords and the armor they had come in contact with. "Why don't you pick then, you know whenever I choose I eat something involving fish." She stated she could smell squid and she never liked squid it had a strange taste mixed with ink. "I don't care what we eat....ow!" her tail started to move pulling on the string making it tighter.

"I know but you're normal to me Sis, and if anyone say anything i make them chill." He said doing another silly strong pose. Then when she said about the food along with the ouch he looked abit consern. "You alright? ..If its my choice then lets get something with beef, I don't know why but i feel like having something of cow." He said and went to an outdoor griller who was serving stake, making sure his sister followed. He made his order, which was a well done stake with beans and milk. then he looked to his sister. "You order and I'll pay, I made sure I had enough for atleast tonight's dinner." He told her with a smile.

"I know but I don't want people thinking we're that different, we don't need to be run out of town. Yes, I know you will." She stated giggling at him making silly poses. "Yeah I'm fine the string tightened around my leg and tail. Alright beef it is." She smiled. She followed her brother to the vendor who was grilling steak. "You're sure we have enough? She asked not wanting to be short on cash. "A rare steak slightly cooked, and some milk," Katrina ordered getting a strange look from the griller, she like when the animal still had blood in it, much more juicey and flavorful, normal for her kind. The cook went on to have their meals prepared.

When the cook went to prepare thier meal he got them a table, sitting across from his sister. He was smiling, ready to try something new that wasn't from the village. As they were sitting he looked at his sister and spoke "Well sis how do you think of our travling so far? We should check out the rest of this town tomarrow if you want." He said with a smile. Two women were passing them and Ryuzen being male did take a glance at them as they walked by.

Katrina sat across from her brother waiting her smile soft. Her mind was preoccupied, she was slightly fearful, the spirit said he would return tonight, she wasn't sure if she wanted to see him. Remembering the kiss he had given her, but it was strange because it was her brother's lips you received said kiss. "Hm? Oh interesting...scary...where are you looking to go Ryuzen? I'd like to look around tomorrow, this town seems quaint."'She stated smiling waiting for their meal. "Something catch your eye?" Katrina teased as he looked at the two females.

"Huh? Oh um No nothing got my mind.." He said with a smile of childness..But he knew his sister could catch his lies. "Well....Its the first time i see women who don't look at me with strange fear...It was intresting..and they did look pretty. But Sis is wayyy prettier." He said then saw the cook bring their foods in. Before he took a bite he thought and said. "Well we should probably get some armor and weapons first that way we'll be ready for anything else..then I guess some books on anything we need..then supplies then do something fun around town." He said then started eating. It was kinda funny when he started talking serious and then talk about fun afterwards since he didn't get to be serious.

Katrina laughed as he tried to hide the fact that he was checking the girls out. "Sure nothing snatched ya, I understand you can look if you want go talk to them if you want to I don't care." she stated it was nice to not be stared at for being freaks. "Aww thank you little bro, but it's not the same." she tease, not thinking that her brother liked her that way. "Are we going to have enough money for all of that? Armor and weapons aren't cheap." She stated then took a bite out of her steak so tender and juicy.

Ryuzen chuckled and smiled, speaking with his mouth not full. "No thanks sis, it would be bad karma if I did anything naughty in the first town we went to." He then ate abit before answering about the money ordeal. "Yeah I'm sure, I double checked and saved up every allowance I got from age ten. So I could get a good sword and armor. And we can get a good room at an inn..And if we're short on cash I can do quick parttimes at the next town." He said then continued eating, remembering his dinner mannors.

Katrina swallowed what was in her mouth, "I didn't mean to be naughty, I just meant to talk with them, I mean you must get bored of having me for company. " She explained she didn't mean to jump in their beds. She took another bite of her dinner and listened to him talk about his money. "Alright then, sounds like a plan to me. Next thing to save for would be a horse." she stated it would make traveling faster. Changing the topic, "He makes really yummy steak." Katrina said before taking another bite, and drinking some milk.

"Yeah but still..its best that i wait incase once thing leads to another." He said then smiled greatly. "Are you kidding? You're my sister, I would never get bored of having you with company. After all it feels nice traveling with a beauitful woman like yourself." He then ate more, nearly done. "We could get a horse but I think it would be after the next two towns so we can get more leg power..that and I need to make sure I have enough for a horse and Horse food." Then smiled when the topic changed and said "Yes he does. This is almost as good as mom's cooking..but nowhere near your cooking sis." He said with a smile. When it came time he payed the food and started to make his way to the inn, it was dark so they needed to get a room, and he knew she needed to stretch her tail.

She blushed slightly as her brother called her beautiful. "Well, I wasn't sure, you've lived with me for 18 years I figured you'd might want to hang out with someone other than family." She stated she knew he hardly had friends and neither did she, they were freaks in their village. Katrina finished the rest of her steak. "This is nowhere near mom's it's still good, and mom cooks better than me. Katrina was getting tired as well, they had a long day. Once they got to the inn Katrina stood to the side since her brother had the money.

"Don't worry, if i want to hang with someone I would rather have them join us then I join them...More fun that way." He said with a smile. When they got to the inn he spoke with its inn keeper. "Um One Room for two please." He said and payed 10 gold for it. Which wasn't too bad considering they still had enough for everything. Once they payed he went to the room they got and opened the door for his sister, and once she was inside he entered, shutting the door and stretching. "Hnnnn..Ah..Ok sis, give me one sec and you can let loose." He said with a chuckle and chanted, closing his eyes. Two seals were seen on their floors and then they faded. "Ok sis you're safe. I made a seal of silence so if you go 'mew' noone will hear you so you can be yourself...and I made an illusion seal so if someone comes in they won't see whats going on so you can have your ears and tail out while your in the room...I'm awsome that way to have two seals active." He said with a smile, feeling happy to help her.

She followed her brother to the room, walking through the door as he opened it for her. "Thank you. " As the door shut she was about to remove her hat, but stopped when he said to wait a second. Seeing the seals on the floor and then vanish. "Aww that's so sweet Ryuzen thank you, you're the best," she stated. Katrina lifted her skirt some cutting the string with her nails, then removing her hat. She streched out and moved her tail around after being tied for so long. She hugged her brother softly. "I'm gonna get changed into my night clothes." she stated honing into the bathroom to change. Her night dress was shorter than her normal dresses, she wanted to be comfortable while she slept. Katrina put on her black nighty that went about mid-thigh giving her tail room to move. She came back out and climbed into bed. Kat yawned and streched "I'm tired, I think I'm going to hit the hay."

He saw her in her nighty and blushed, she looked stunning, and he gave out a yawn the moment she mentioned hay. "I guess I will too..All the spells i used today got me tired." He said and went to his bed. "Goodnight sis, sleep well.." He said and fell asleep....Atleast until the middle of the night. His mind was dreaming still, but now someone else had his body. 'Ryuzen got up, and walked over to Katrina, then moved to where he was ontop and gently licked her lips, then in a teasing way nibbled her ears, stroking her tail. 'He' was hoping for two reactions; One, she would enjoy it and slowly wake, welcoming him, or two, be surprised and wake, thinking it was Ryuzen...Either way he was hoping she would wake. 'He' knew not when he would have control again or what would happen when the sun went up.

"Good night pleasant dreams." she stated then cuddled into her bed getting comfortable, and falling asleep. She was fast asleep and in the middle of a dream. But then something didn't seem right. Her heart rate quicker a bit feeling warm. Smiling in her sleep, her tail moved happily as he stroked it, then she felt her ears being nibbled she began to purr, slowly waking up, once her eyes opened in to dark night were she could see, she saw her brother on top of her nibbling her ears and stroking her tail. "Ryuzen!? What are you doing!?" she asked and squirmed slightly.

'Ryuzen' wispered into her ear calmingly, and with a very familiar voice. "Hello Sexy...Sorry to wake you but I didn't know how long we would have....Missed me?" He said and groped her breast with the free hand he had and licked her lips. "Well do you want to talk..or do you want me to do more? ..Or both...Either way....I want to spend my time with you." He said and rubed her pussy teasingly. "Though I think I should do more with you..after all." He started and put her hand on his pants, it was showing his cock big and rock hard.

From when the arrived at the inn she had forgotten he'd be back. "You..?" she whispered and her eyes grew wide. "No..I did not..get off of me!" she stated. "Don't touch me!" She snapped grabbing at his hand and he grabbed at her breasts. Her ears felt back as he licked her lips. "What? After this I don't want to talk to you at all. Why do you wanna spend your time with me? Their are plenty other women who would want to satisfy you." she stated, the gasped as he started to rub her pussy her other hand went to grab the hand rubbing her. Then began to purr against her will, too much pleasure right before her heat cycle. Her eyes widen more being made feel how big her brother was. Her tail went in-between her legs trying to make sure her couldn't touch her. She was frightened her brother's body was on top of her wanting to have sex, but it wasn't her brother at all. Plus she had never had sex because of him, it was really strange..

He was swift with his hands and were right back on her breast, this time inside her nighty and massaging her left bare breast, his right hand still rubbing her ears. "You want it..I can tell because your letting out a scent...And why? Because I want to...True there are many women out there...But they may mean nothing to 'us' ..and besides...There was a reason I scared those who were your boyfriends...to seee if they were tough enough to take me on..cause there would be no way in hell I would let some chicken shit punk be your first...After all..I've seen you become a fine woman..tail or no..and another reason is..." He said as he whispered into her ear softly. "I wanted to be your first..and I wanted you to be 'our' first.." He then lightly nibbled her ear teasingly. Then he kissed her deeply and smiled, hoping this was working. "And if we do now...It will be better during your heat cycle...I'll go slow if your worried about that.." He then started to lift up her nightly slowly sucking on her right nipple.

Her breathing started to increase, she whined softly as 'they' were touchhing her flesh. "She purred louder as her massaged and rubbed her breast and ears. "That is not my fault....that scent is involuntary." She stated blushing as he touched her.
Her ears went to the side as he explained it. 'So he dud it for protection? And lust...I've suffered heat cycle after heat cycle...because he wanted to be my first as well as me be my brothers first.' She thought trying to make sense of this. She meowed softly as he bit her ear teasing her. As he kissed her deeply she felt lost for a minute. Katrina didn't know what to say, she really didn't. She let him pull her nighty up exposing her breasts. Katrina purred loudly as he sucked upon her breast, her lip quivered she was nervous and frightened.

'He' could see abit of anger in her eyes and gave her a kiss again this time wispering into her ears. "I know you suffered many times when I scared them...and you have no idea how many times I wanted to help you with your heat cycles...So this time...Let me repay you.."He wispered into her ear, he bit her ear teasingly again, then kissed her softly, trailing from her lips, to her stomach, then when he got to her waist he slowly took off her undergarments and kissed her pussy, then gave the lips of it afew slow licks and started to eat her out slowly, moving his tongue deeply, one hand stroking her tail, the other massaging her breast

Her mind was starting to cloud as her animal instincts started to take over. She didn't care anymore she wanted it, still frightened and unsure but her body wanted it. She squeaked slightly as he bit her ear again. Kissing him back until he started down her body. She tensed as he started to lick her lower lips. Still purring, as he ate her out. She whined softly as he slowly licked and went deeper with his tongue, stroking her tail and massaging her breasts, her breathing quickened and deepened it felt so so amazing her claws were kneading into the bed.

He was enjoying her sweet taste, it was making him feel like an animal now as he continued, going abit deeper until he knew she was so horny she would want him completely, but to be sure he took off his own cloths and got above her abit, putting his cock near her mouth, his hands were messing with her breast in a teasing way, massaging them and rubbing her nipples. "Mmmm...Katrina..you know you want to taste it..and enjoy it." He said hoping it would give her the urge to taste it, and after teasing her breast he moved himself to where it was sixty nine, so that way even if she didn't he would still taste her lovely pussy.

Back
Top Bottom