Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Siblings with Secrets (Ryuzen&Shani)

In a world where Magic exists, castles still stand. There lies a village that was ordinary, and in a family in the village a boy was born, but during his birth he started to become near death until something happend to cause him to be a healthy baby boy..Some say it was a miracle, but the parents have seen a soul enter the body and help the baby. On the same day the parents found a neko child who was hiding from the rain, seeing the girl covered in mud and all alone they adopted her. She is five years older than their blood son but they've had a bond as strong as regular siblings. But not all as it would seem; for any time the child was unconsious strange things would happen. He would fight, have magic power that was beyond normal control, and would speak in such a strange way. As for his sister; his parents told him that she was a neko by magic, wanting him to love her like a normal sister. Now the Boy was 18, barely an adult by both additude and and looks, being abit shorter than his sister but was always playful at times. He sets off on a journey to see the world...atleast thats what he tells his parents. With his unconsious actions the villagers were being untrusting to him and treating him stranger than his sister, so he wanted to leave and find somewhere he could belong. His sister joins him to keep an eye on him for his sake, and the sake of others. We're about to begin..the secrets that started at birth shall begin to unfold...Destiny shall have its story.

Ryuzen was stretching out, ready to begin the morning that had just started. He had planed this day for afew years now but waited to make sure he had money and food to go to the nearest town. His short but slightly messy blue hair was swaying to the light breeze, his sea blue eyes were showing eagerness to leave. He turned around to the village to speak to his sister, knowing noone would hear them leave. "Come on sis! You're so slooowww. I wanna go nowww!" He said in a slightly whine but was mostly holding back his excitement. He was wearing Blue shirt and blue jeans with regular shoes and was waiting on his sister so he could start heading out, he wasn't sure why their parents wanted his sister to watch him. He would have done fine and he was sure she wanted to be in the village instead of going the world with him.

Katrina had awoken early to get ready for their journey ahead. Her brother wanted to leave this village behind and move on to a place where he could belong. He was a strange child, she was told her brother was gifted after being saved as a child. Though she really didn't want to leave the safety of the village, she knew she had been adopted, that fateful night, the storm was out of control, she was only a mear 5 years old separated from her mother trying to hide from the storm, covered with mud when a man and woman had found her, carrying a babe, frightened and scared but she went along with them and they had been her family ever since. Though she was picked on for her ears, tail, and hands, her nails were like claws with normal hands. Though she was a beautiful creature, her skin was pale, with sapphire blue eyes, soft red curly hair, black set of ears upon her head and a black tail. She was 5'6, when not in heels. Though beautiful she never had a love life, the sport within her brother always frightened them away, but it also happened when she was being tormented.  Katrina was wearing a black and red pleated skirt, with a red and black corset showing her curves. Black fur leg and arm warmers that went to her knees and elbows, with no shoes feeling more comfortable without them. The main reason she was going on this journey was to protect her little brother from others and to protect others from him. Her parents wanted her to watch over him, he was only 5 years younger than her. "Me slow? It's early in the morning let me wake up and I'll be faster than you." she teased sticking her tongue out at him grabbing her bag and heading out the door.

He saw what she was wearing and thought it abit strange for traveling but payed no mind since it looked great on her. "Well if you wake up ealier you would wake up faster than me. So lets go!" He said with a playful stick out of his tongue and turned to walk his fist in the air showing he was ready and moving out, walking slowly enough for his sister to catch up but was ready to bolt and show he was ready and fast enough to start the journey. He was happy that his sister was joining him no matter what the situation. He didn't like some of the guys that were trying to have her. They seemed to be jerks to him when she wasn't looking and wanting to have her in bed all the time, and treat her like a pet. While walking he looked back abit to see if his sister was catching up.

She sighed, "Yes well if we weren't leaving just as the sun began to rise, there wouldn't be this problem, we couldn't left around noon. I'd be awake then." She stated it was in her nature, to sleep under the warm sun, or at least to sleep in. Katrina gave a great yawn, and walked on. She wasn't too far behind him. Though it was still chilly, the warm sun felt nice. She picked up her pace so she was next to her brother.

He continuede his pace til she started to pick up then started to go faster, feeling the warmth of the sun but the chill of the breeze. "If we went later we would be at the next town when the sun sets and then there would be no time to go looking at stores." He said with a smile, wanting to buy some equipment the village wouldn't let him have; a sword being one of them. They were about half way when the sun was about half way to fully risien. While walking Ryuzen's stomach growled loud enough to where his sister could hear it. He didn't have breakfast, he was too excited for it.

As he quickened so did she, if he went any faster she'd be running. "True..." she stated. Plus once night fall hit it would be dangerous. Katrina heard her brothers stomach growl, "It's a good think I packed some lunch." She stated with a smile. Katrina pulled out a sandwich she had made for her brother and a cantine of water. She handed both of them over to him.

When she handed him the sandwich and the cantine of water he had a huge smile and joy in his eyes and started eating. "Thanks sis! I figured we would be intown by now so I didn't pack a lunch." As he ate he enjoyed it. "You are amazing, I swear you would make a wounderful wife when you get married." He said then giggled. "But if they guy starts being a jerk you let your tough brother take care of him." He said and made a silly pose to seem tough. Little to them both danger was near as they were half way to the nearest town which was east of their village.

She took half of her sandwich and ate with him. "I figured if we got lost or we were behind schedule we'd have something." She smiled at the joy in his eyes. Katrina giggled "Thank you little bro. If I get married, everyone I've brought home you've chased away." she joked with him, though it was true, if she brought another male to the house, they'd run off and never speak to her again. "I know you will, you always look after me." she said sincerely then giggled at her brother who was posing.

When she mentioned he chased the other men away he puffed his cheecks and looked at her, flailing his arms acting cute. "Its not my fault, I swear I was asleep at the time they run off..Besides they were all jerks to me and i didn't like how they treated you sometimes." He said as he smiled and looked at her. When they were close to the town bushes rustled; suddenly they were surrounded by bandits, one of them was the leader which was only ovious because he had more armor than the rest. "Well well, what do we have here? Some little kids traveling down the road, don't you know its dangrous around her?" One of them said, slowly the gang started looking up and down Katrina and give wistles and wolf calls. "Well well such sweet thing...Hey little kitty wanna join some real men?" The leader said. Ryuzen was giving them death glares, his right hand started to shake and for some reason he was seeing a spell in his mind.

She smiled and laughed as her brother was acting cute. "I know you were, you couldn't remember what happened so, it happens. No biggy, maybe I'll find someone in a new town, maybe the same as me?" she stated though she loved her family, she was different and  wanted to at least meet another Neko. "I guess I never realized how they treated me...maybe I'm just too different. " she stated and her ears went to the side, until the brushes moved. As they were surrounded she looked around, they had no weapons to defend themselves with, they had some money and clothing, that was basically it. Her shoulders haunched and her ears went back, feeling uncomfortable. She shook her head and hissed, "We don't want any trouble." she stated she noticed her brothers hand start shaking she looked up and there was a low hanging branch, she jumped up latching on with her nails pulling the rest of herself up watching her brother. 

He would have said something about the too different comement she made but it was too late, and when the bandits surrounded them and his sister was safe up the tree the bandits laughts. "See men, she's just a pussy after all! Don't worry little boy we'll treat her real good as our pet." A bandit said. This made Ryuzen snap as he charged at one of them shouting. "DON'T TALK ABOUT MY SITER THAT WAY!" And was able to punch one and freeze another one's arms and legs, then he was starting a powerful chant when suddenly one of the remaing bandits knocked him unconsious, causing Ryuzen to fall to the ground.

Katrina hissed as he called her a pussy, she didn't want to be their "pet." if things got out of hand she planned on pulling her brother up. She watched as her brother and ran at them punching one, freezing another's arms and legs before her brother was knocked out. "RYUZEN!!" She yelled as he was knocked out, the bandit laughed, 'Come on down pussy you belong to us now!' She hissed again and swung her hand at him. As she swatted at them the leader grabbed her and pulled her out of the tree. She became to scream and squirm, scratching at them. "calm down kitty, this will be more enjoyable if you hold still." he cooed and they laughed. "NO!!! RYUZEN!!!"

As she screamed the bandit leader who was carrying her away from the tree slaped her once, it was hard and it would sting. "Be a good pussy and shut up!" He said and started to rip off her corset. "Mmm..such a beautiful body. Once I have fun with you I'll let my men have fun with you as well..that way you'll be the pet for our gang." He said with a laugh, but before he could even touch her bare breast he was punched hard into a tree, taking the wind out of him. Katrina could see her brother standing abit abover her, his fist shown they made the punch. With a growling tone he spoke. "Don't..you..fucking dare...Touch my Kitten!" His voice was deeper and abit darker, his body seemed different in aura, and he then turned to the rest. "Which one of you bastards hit our head?!" He questioned the group, who instictively drew their daggers. "Heh...Fine..give me the pleasure to slaughter all of you.." He said as his fist clinched. Blue flames suddenly burst on his fist but he showed no signs of being in pain. Then he rushes at them; they rushed at him. And it became a one man vs. the gang but for some reason he was faster than normal, stronger than normal, and those who were not at the mercy of a stomp to their heads when they fell, were burned by the blue flames. When they were all dead he looked over and walk to the leader. "You and your gang made 3 big mistakes.." 'He' was saying as he walked to the leader who by now got up and was about to draw his sword. "Your first mistake was meeting us..and thinking one of us was fully helpless." He said and snaped his fingers and an ice shard flew from behind 'Ryuzen' and hit the leader's hand not only making the blade fall and the guy's hands were having a big hole in his hands. "Your second mistake was knocking 'me' unconsious." He said as he snaped his fingers again and chains from the shadows wrap arund the guys arms and legs and made him helpless. "But your biggest, most stupidest mistake was harming My kitten and thinking you could have your way with her. Fool, she's MINE!" He said with a growl and his hands were covered in ice that took the form of a claw and took out the leader's hearts. When all the bandits were dead he looked around. "Tch, noone will morn them so I might as well do this." He said and put his hands up into the air and chanted a strange language and the bodies burnt to ashes except for their weapons and armor. Once he was done he went over to Katrina and looked at her, she could see in his eyes that the person currently infront of her was not her brother..which ment only one thing...

She went quiet as he slapped her, she began to cry, her ears went back and her tail went in-between her legs. "Nooooo!!!! Ryuzen!! Let go of me!" she yelled she was scared and frightened. When her corset was ripped off, she went to cross her arms across her chest. Katrina fell as he was knocked back, she was on her knee's covering herself. She smiled seeing her brother had punched him, though he flew backwards. Kat looked up at him, tilting her head 'Kitten?' she thought. 'our heads, he was the only one who got hit.' Katrina was confused. He was tense, different darker, powerful. 'Slaughter? How's he going to kill them? ' Katrina wondered, grabbing her corset covering her chest up, until she could get to her bag. Her eyes widened and she gasped as her hands turned to blue fire, that was new, but he didn't seem to be in pain. Katrina was getting a little frightened by her brother, he never spoke like that and when did she become His Kitten? She hid her face each time he killed all of the men, setting the bodies on fire. She stood once it was over, looking into her brothers eyes, but they weren't his. "...Who...who are you? Where's Ryuzen?" she asked shakily, her ears back slightly.

The being walked to Katrina and had this smiled, though it was one of those that would make her tense. "Who am I? I have no name..But Ryuzen is here...he'll have control soon Katrina...I do apollogize ..minorly..for calling you a little kitten." He aid and lifted up her chin and has a small grin. "and there is no need to hide your body from me...I've seen all your little secrets..even about these.." He said as he felt her ears. "I know the truth of everything...after all..no human goes into heat like you do." He said. Ryuzen was always told that his sister did a spell that let her have cat ears and tail, never told that she was adopted. "But I never tell him what i know..or what ive seen you do..naughty feline." He said as his hands went over her pants, close to her pussy.

Katrina was tense, as he walked closer to her, watching his every move. She nodded her head slightly, as he said he had no name and that he was sorry for calling her a little kitten. As he lifted her chin she looked at him. She looked at him curiously, 'What has he seen of me, how?' she thought. She purred softly as he touched her ears. She blinked at him, "You...you know what I am?" She asked she didn't even know what she was, she knew that she was born with cat ears and a tail. Her ears went to the side and she blushed, "That's none of your concern!!" she snapped embarrassed. Her eyes went wide, what had he seen her do? She took one hand and swatted him away from her skirt stepping back.

He grined when he heard her purring and continued to play with her ears, feeling them softly. "Oh I know what you are alright..I saw you before I got in here.." He muttered into her ear. "And saw you in your times of heat...when those suposed 'men' were not enough to satisfied you." He said then laughed alittle. "Course I never let them get that far now did I?" when he got swated his hands were fast enough to bring her abit close. "Hey now, no need for swatting me..you could say no..after all i can always wait til your in heat again." He said then brought her closer so he could wisper into her ear. "And you and I both know it wont be long.." He then put her abit away to check her corset, seeing how bad it was riped. "Alright since I can feel him waking back up let me fix this." He told her and started to bring out something from 'his' bag and showed it to be needle and thread, sowing it up. Before she could ask he said. "Whenever I had enough Power to take over when he slept I had to make sure he seemd fine...so i figured out how to sow up the tears I got." Then when he finished he looked at her with a smirk, knowing his sow was perfect, and by using a different color he gave it a intresting look. He then distracted her by feeling her ears again and this time the base of her tail.

As he continued to play with her ears she purred louder. Katrina tilted her head again, "You knew me before...?" she swallowed hard, thinking it odd that he has known her. Her ears went back again, she couldn't help it her urges were stronger than others and were tough to satisfy. And he knew this...though her brother didn't. She also never got far enough because of.....because of him. He prevented her from having a relationship. Her heart rate quickened and her breathing increased, as he pulled her closer. Her ears picked back up slightly, she didn't know what to say, she should say no but... She didn't know what to do. Her eyes grew wide, and her ears went back again, as he said he could wait until she goes back into heat and her cycle was soon. She looked at him curiously when did he learn how to sew? She looked at the job he did and it was great, and it stood out using a different color. Katrina purred loudly as he rubbed the base of her tail, and her ears destracting her, her 'paw' reached up gently ran over her other ear.

He continued, stil suddenly he flet abit weaker in strength. 'Great, just when i could have had some enjoyment.' He thought then looked to her and spoke with out toying with her body. "I'm losing control..Your 'brother' will be here soon..If you want to know more of me I'll see you when you both get to town tonight....Until then I leave you with this." He said as he gave her a kiss on the lips, soft since he was starting to sway, but then groped her. When he groped his eyes closed and fell backwards, and the aura changed greatly. Ryuzen was slowly taking back his body as he slowly woke.

Katrina whined slightly as he continued, it was wrong, he was her brother, but it felt so right, and technically it wasn't her brother, it was his body but not his sprit. As he stop she quickly ran her hands threw her hair and over her ears. She did want to know more about the spirt, and how it knew so much about her. Her eyes widened as he kissed her it was her first kiss, and it was her brother's lips that kissed her. Her back arched as he groped her, before falling backwards. "Ryuzen?" she asked.

Ryuzen groaned, as though waking from a dream. "mng Sis? What happen..Are they gone?" He ask as he held his head, it hurt from when he was knocked out but he mostly felt drained and hungry bust more thirsty than anything. "Did we win?" He asked more as he looked around seeing their armors and weapons, not knowing what the spirit done while he was unconsious. "I guess they got scared of me chanting and ran." He said, starting to smile and looked at her. "I guess im more awsome than I thought huh? See I told you I would protect you." he said with a very happy smile. He didn't know the spirit kissed, felt and groped her. and for his sake it was probably best for him not to yet.

Katrina looked at her brother and sighed in relief. She smiled softly, "Yes they're gone, you fought them off..." She stated touching his head lightly, "Here...I brewed this before we left, it should help with the headaches you get." she stated still with the same soft smile, wanting to keep her brother safe the best she could. "Yeah we won, yes you're the best little brother I could ask for, you did a good job or protecting me." she stated, hoping to make him feel good though the spirit did most of it. "Well we should keep moving I wouldn't want to be around after night fall." she concluded not wanting another run in like this.

He looked at her and smiled knowing he protected her. "Thanks sis, my head does hurt alot." He got a drink that she gave him and smiled. "Sure, but I doubt they'll be more since that was a leader...Hey sis lets grab the armors and weapons and sell them to the town, they probably need it and with the money we could get a sword and some new cloths and armors." He said as he picked up the weapons. "And we could use some for dinner too." He said getting ready to move, he knew the armors were light enough for her sister to carry and there were not that many.

"No problem brother." she smiled. She thought about it a moment, it was a good idea. "You never know though there might be others wether they are from the same branch or not, I just wouldn't want to be stuck our here after nightfall." she stated it was true, call her a scaredy cat but if she had her way she would have settled down in their home village. But she was to look out for her brother, plus her own natural curiousity kicked in. "if you're hungry I still have half a sandwich, if you want it?" she offered, she wasn't hungry and her head was spinning too many things had just happened to her. "Alright we'll take their stuff and sell it we could get a pretty penny for most of it." she stated gathering armor in her arms carrying them as they walked on.

Back
Top Bottom