Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

for an heir or for love----proverse and nightsorceress

nightsorceress

Supporter
Supporter
She a woke and her head was pounding. the last thing she remembered was walking by the lake and then riders were upon her. She was knocked out and now she was here, where ever here was. She sat up slowly holding the back of her head. Her eyes searched the room, she was laying on comfortable bed, the room was nicely furnished. it was to nice to be the room of barbarians.

she slowly climbed out of bed. She walked carefully to the door trying the door but it was locked. she looked for any other way out but it seemed hopeless. Defeated she walked back to the bed and took a seat starring at the door and just awaiting her fate.

nightsorceress said:
She a woke and her head was pounding. the last thing she remembered was walking by the lake and then riders were upon her. She was knocked out and now she was here, where ever here was. She sat up slowly holding the back of her head. Her eyes searched the room, she was laying on comfortable bed, the room was nicely furnished. it was to nice to be the room of barbarians.

she slowly climbed out of bed. She walked carefully to the door trying the door but it was locked. she looked for any other way out but it seemed hopeless. Defeated she walked back to the bed and took a seat starring at the door and just awaiting her fate.

King Junon sat on his throne, his hands gripping the arms of his seat. He was angry and his soldiers knew it. His current queen had failed him, not becoming pregnant after several months. He had taken her every morning and night and she had not produced him an offspring. Today he was ridding himself of her. Several days ago, he had ordered his soldiers to raid the local villages and settlements and bring him a new woman who looked as if they could carry his offspring. He adjusted the crown that sat atop his black hair as his queen stood in front of him. "It was simple and you failed me over and over again. I should return you to the filthy village you were taken from, but not before my guards get their turns with you. Take her away."
His guards grabbed her and removed her from the throne room. His captain had returned with a new woman who promised him would be to his liking. Junon needed to produce a male heir to his kingdom and quickly. But so far his soldiers had failed him. "Bring me the woman you captured recently!"

Aurora sat in the room for what seemed like hours. Her heart beating in her chest so quickly. She did not know what was going to happen, and then just as suddenly as she was taken the door opened. Two men barged in and grabbed her "stop it, let me go" she begged as she was dragged through the hall ways and into the throne room. She looked at the man upon the throne, there was so much fear in her purple eyes. the men through her to her knees before this man. "please, please tell me why you brought me here" she begged the man on throne.

nightsorceress said:
Aurora sat in the room for what seemed like hours. Her heart beating in her chest so quickly. She did not know what was going to happen, and then just as suddenly as she was taken the door opened. Two men barged in and grabbed her "stop it, let me go" she begged as she was dragged through the hall ways and into the throne room. She looked at the man upon the throne, there was so much fear in her purple eyes. the men through her to her knees before this man. "please, please tell me why you brought me here" she begged the man on throne.

Junon looked over the young girl that was knelt before her. She was as beautiful as his captain had said. "You would be advised to address your King properly", he told her as he waved his guards from the room.
Junon wondered what village she had been taken from. If she did not produce him an heir, than perhaps there was a young girl just as beautiful there that could. "You are here because I require a new Queen. One that give me an heir. Serve me well and you will be rewarded. Disobey and you be given to my guards", he told her coldly.

Her tiny frame was trembling before the king. As he spoke of what her fate would be she looked him wide eyed. "But, sir, I do not understand why would you want to kidnap me, wouldn't you not want your heir to come from someone you care about, someone who want to be the mother of your child?" She was such a innocent and good heart girl, she truly believe in love and happily ever after.

nightsorceress said:
Her tiny frame was trembling before the king. As he spoke of what her fate would be she looked him wide eyed. "But, sir, I do not understand why would you want to kidnap me, wouldn't you not want your heir to come from someone you care about, someone who want to be the mother of your child?" She was such a innocent and good heart girl, she truly believe in love and happily ever after.

Junon laughed loudly, filling the throne chamber with his outburst. "What a quaint idea. You are a means to an end, nothing more. You were kidnapped because I require you, not because I care for you", he told her.
Junon stood up from his throne, pulling his white tunic tight with his hands. "Whether you want me or not, I will have you", he informed her as he made his way towards her.

"I understand you do not care for me as I do not care for you, but again I ask why do you have to kidnap and rape women to get what you want. Why not court a women fall in love and have children in the traditional way." She hoped that maybe she could get him to see things in a different light maybe he would leave her be. As he moved closer she stood and began to back away.

nightsorceress said:
"I understand you do not care for me as I do not care for you, but again I ask why do you have to kidnap and rape women to get what you want. Why not court a women fall in love and have children in the traditional way." She hoped that maybe she could get him to see things in a different light maybe he would leave her be. As he moved closer she stood and began to back away.

"Because I am king and I do as I please. I have no desire to court a woman or fall in love. I desire an heir and I will have one any way I see fit", he said as he continued walking towards her.
He took a strand of her hair in his fingers and toyed with it. He could see the fear in her purple eyes, her body trembling at him. "You will do nicely. Resist if you wish, but I will have you and if you lucky you will carry my seed."

Aurora backed further away until he grabbed her hair she stopped a moment but then as he spoke again she felt sick to her stomach with the idea of being raped. She pulled her hair away. "It must be lonely being you"

nightsorceress said:
Aurora backed further away until he grabbed her hair she stopped a moment but then as he spoke again she felt sick to her stomach with the idea of being raped. She pulled her hair away. "It must be lonely being you"

"Lonely? Being me? I can have any woman I want whenever I want her. You are here. Why? Because I ordered someone to bring you to me", he told her.
He took a fist full of her hair and pulled her to him roughly. He kissed her lips as he held her close to him. "Will I have to take what I want from you?"

Aurora felt him grabbed her and she whimpered. "But no woman has come willingly to you, you have to take her by force, no one cares for you, and the way you treat people why would they care?" she pulled her lips away as he kissed her, she wanted nothing to do with this heartless man. She looked him in the eyes, her own showing pity for him.

nightsorceress said:
Aurora felt him grabbed her and she whimpered. "But no woman has come willingly to you, you have to take her by force, no one cares for you, and the way you treat people why would they care?" she pulled her lips away as he kissed her, she wanted nothing to do with this heartless man. She looked him in the eyes, her own showing pity for him.

Junon grabbed her by her wrists as she tried to back away. "I take what I want. You say people don't care about me, but I don't care for the people either. I am king, they are nothing but things for me to use and dispose of as I see fit. I may not be cared for, but I am feared", he told her.
He used his strength to draw her close to his body. He was overpowering her easily. Shortly, he would take her and hope that she would produce him an heir.

Aurora tried to struggle away from him, but it did little good, he was far to strong for her. She felt defeated after hearing his words. she did not know what to do, he just did not care no matter what she said. "Then why have i child that you can never love and will never love you?" she bit her lip hoping maybe that would hit him.

nightsorceress said:
Aurora tried to struggle away from him, but it did little good, he was far to strong for her. She felt defeated after hearing his words. she did not know what to do, he just did not care no matter what she said. "Then why have i child that you can never love and will never love you?" she bit her lip hoping maybe that would hit him.

Junon forcefully held her close to him and kissed her soft lips. "I will have a child because I require an heir. I could care less if my child loves me, only that it solidifies my link to the throne", he told her after he broke his kiss.
He pressed hard against her, his manhood growing as it rubbed against her.

Aurora felt his hardness against her and she grew more afraid. She swallowed hard with every passing second it became more really that she was going to be raped. "And what if your son does not want the throne, what if he does not want to be a cruel leader like you, then all this would be a waste"

Back
Top Bottom