Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rosebud (Bronwyn and Riverrust)

Bronwyn

Super-Earth

images
Her old jalopy sputtered up to the front door, the gravel parking lot empty as it was still fairly early in the day and she figured the patrons didn't start filing in until later that afternoon. She wanted to put her car in reverse and head back out in the direction she came. Working as a bar maid was not exactly the kind of work she had in mind, but there were no other jobs to be had. Her friend Brenda had told her about her brother needing someone to help waitress and serve up drinks at a biker club he ran on the outskirts of town. Kelsey was desperate to make a showing to both her case worker and parole officer that she was able to make rent and provide for her little girl. Besides, it was only temporary until something better came along, she convinced herself.

Kelsey was a petite blonde with an innocent look that belied the fast, hard living she had survived in the last few years. From very early on, she had always managed to hook up with the wrong crowd, making poor choices when it came to friends and men. She ended up pregnant at the age of 16 by a low-life scum that liked to use her face as his very own punching bag when he didn't get his way. He dealt drugs for a living, and it was only a few short days ago that she had been released from the county jail, serving a six-month lock down lock down for her boyfriend’s drugs they had found in her apartment.

Dressed in a denim vest and a pair of faded, tattered blue jeans , she made her way to the door, noticing a sign above it that read, “The Rosebud Saloon”. She thought the name a bit odd for a biker bar, but she only shrugged and walked on in. It took a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the dark, dank room. The smell of cigarette smoke and stale beer rose up beneath her nose. She noticed two pool tables and a dart board over in one corner of the bar, along with neon signs burning brightly along the wall directly behind. She didn’t see anyone around, so she stood there close to the door for a few long seconds before announcing her presence.

“Hello? Anyone here?”

Wayde Brock stood at his desk in the back room behind the bar shuffling through some papers. All he had wanted when he purchased this establishment was to make a pretty hein bar for the biker population. But much of the time he found himself doing necessary admin having to do with ordering, accounting, licenses, and other irritating duties. "Fuck..," He muttered, "I'm gonna have to hire someone for this shit." At that moment he heard a grateful distraction; a female voice calling out from the dining room. He slapped the papers down on the desk and exited the office. "Yeah?" He said in his normal guttural voice. Immediately his eyes locked onto the small blonde who stood just inside the doorway. "Hmm..," He murmured to himself, taking note of the hot little number who obviously had much potential for things of interest to him. "What do you want?" He asked without pleasantries as he leaned against the bar. Wayde was an imposing figure at 6'4" tall. His rugged, muscular frame was obvious under whatever he happened to be wearing, and the dragon tat that ran down his arm looked alive on his rippling biceps and triceps whenever he moved. He kept his dark hair cut short figuring that would be appropriate for the proprietor of a place of business. Still, he refused to give up the skull earring he usually wore, or the barbell tongue ring that he had a habit of clicking against the back his teeth when he was annoyed.

"Are you Kelsey?" He asked without enthusiasm. Though he didn't show it, he was a bit excited by what he saw before him. When his sister had told him about her friend who needed a job, she had said only that she was cute. Wayde in no wise had expected to hire a bombshell like the chick who just walked into his rather wild life. As he waited for her to say something, his mental gears began turning and already he saw that she would be meeting certain non-business needs of his.

“You… must be Wayde?” Kelsey wasn’t easily intimidated, but his size alone was enough to make her think about turning on her heels and leaving out the door without even a glance back. His steely gaze and gruff voice held her still, however. Brenda’s brother wasn’t ugly or scary looking by any stretch. In fact, he was quite handsome. But it was men of his ilk that had gotten her into the trouble she was in, and she wasn’t about to set herself up for another disappointment.

Kelsey slid her hands into her back pockets, fidgeting a bit while she took another quick look around the place. Her blue eyes were instantly drawn to the jukebox that stood over in a corner, an older ‘vintage’ style juke that played the old 45’s. Just down from the bar was a big screen television which looked to be broadcasting a hockey game.

“Cool place you have here.” She chided, giving him a nervous half-smile before finishing. “ Brenda told me you were looking to hire on some waitresses ?”

"Yep...," Wayde said brusquely, as he came out from behind the bar and leaned back, resting his elbows on the counter. For a long moment he said nothing; he simply scanned the figure before him, letting his eyes rest on each of her features and imagining what they might look like if they weren't so bound up in clothing. "Yep, Brenda told me about you," He spoke finally. "But she failed to mention all the best parts," He said with a brief smile.

He pushed himself away from the brass rail and moved casually toward her in that way of his that usually made people cower. Stopping just in front of her, he stood, arms akimbo and head cocked to the side. Once again he went over her assets and he liked what he saw. Sticking a toothpick between his lips, he walked a circle around her simply in order to get a look at her backside, nodding his head in appreciation as he pulled out a chair at a table. "Have a seat." He directed her. Taking a chair on the other side, he leaned his elbows on the table and gazed at her from under dark, furrowed brows. "Yeah, I think I could use you...I assume you can wait tables," He said. "Just how bad do you want this job?" He asked as he leaned back in the chair. "I have some other needs you might be able to meet." With that, he stuck the toothpick back in his mouth and folded his hands across his stomach.

Kelsey blushed beneath his heavy scrutiny, her cheeks glowing hotly at his words. He seemed to be undressing her with his eyes, and he wasn’t being too discreet about it.

"Yep, Brenda told me about you. But she failed to mention all the best parts.”

She stood motionless as he walked slowly and deliberately over to her. There was something about his nearness that rattled her. He came and stood directly in front of her, his size towering over her petite 5’ 2” frame. Is he checking me out? she thought to herself. Then, like a hunter would circle his prey, she watched and waited as Wayde slowly walked around her, her eyes darting back and forth over to him to see where he was at all times and to also try to figure out what it was he was finding so interesting. Kelsey struggled to keep the small talk going.

“I worked at a single’s bar for about 3 months. So I have some experience.”

He pulled out a chair and had her to sit across from him at a nearby table. She smiled and sat down as she wrung her hands nervously in her lap.

Just how bad do you want this job? I have some other needs you might be able to meet.”

She waited a long few seconds before responding to his question, letting his words soak in to make sure she heard him right. With a smirk, she shook her head, wanting to laugh, but instead turned and looked away to the far side of the room. Then she brought her gaze back to his.

“I’m only applying for the waitress job and nothing more.” She was doing her best to keep her cool, as she didn’t want to piss him off and ruin her chances of getting the job. She was intent to have a paycheck, but was she willing to do anything he asked of her in order to pay her rent? She sighed heavily, licking her dry lips before continuing.

“Look. I have a little girl that I’m trying to get back from the State. I don’t want to have to work as a barmaid, but if it means getting my baby back? I’ll do it.” Her voice took on a note of desperation , and her expression turned sad. “I’d do almost anything to have her home.” She fought back the tears before continuing.

“What do you want from me, Wayde?”

Wayde listened closely to Kelsey, and while he wasn't too broken up about her situation, he was encouraged by it. Not that Wayde was a bad person; he had already decided he was going to give her a job regardless the outcome of his current plans. But her final words told him what he wanted to hear. She was desperate, and so was he...desperate to have her in every way he could think of. It wasn't that he couldn't find a warm body when he desired one, but rarely did one of such quality come his way.

Wayde nodded as Kelsey finished speaking. "What do I want from you?" He restated her question. "Basically I want what any red-blooded American male wants from a pretty female," He said bluntly as he stood and leaned against the bar again. As he gazed at her he pondered what the reason was for his being so enamored of her. It occurred to him that the reason for his powerful lust for her might be the fact that he hadn't had a woman in a couple of weeks. Plus, he hadn't gone solo for perhaps seven days. In other words, he was totally horny and that simply accentuated the arousal he experienced because of Kelsey. As he looked down at her, trying to come up with the right words, he wondered if his growing erection was obvious to her behind the wall of his tight jeans.

"Don't get me wrong," He continued. "I need a quality server and barmaid, but I also need someone who can service me according to my needs and desires." He paused to let that sink in. "Now, the decision is yours, of course...you can begin whenever you're ready, or take the highway instead."

Bronwyn said:
Kelsey blushed beneath his heavy scrutiny, her cheeks glowing hotly at his words. He seemed to be undressing her with his eyes, and he wasn’t being too discreet about it.

"Yep, Brenda told me about you. But she failed to mention all the best parts.”

She stood motionless as he walked slowly and deliberately over to her. There was something about his nearness that rattled her. He came and stood directly in front of her, his size towering over her petite 5’ 2” frame. Is he checking me out? she thought to herself. Then, like a hunter would circle his prey, she watched and waited as Wayde slowly walked around her, her eyes darting back and forth over to him to see where he was at all times and to also try to figure out what it was he was finding so interesting. Kelsey struggled to keep the small talk going.

“I worked at a single’s bar for about 3 months. So I have some experience.”

He pulled out a chair and had her to sit across from him at a nearby table. She smiled and sat down as she wrung her hands nervously in her lap.

Just how bad do you want this job? I have some other needs you might be able to meet.”

She waited a long few seconds before responding to his question, letting his words soak in to make sure she heard him right. With a smirk, she shook her head, wanting to laugh, but instead turned and looked away to the far side of the room. Then she brought her gaze back to his.

“I’m only applying for the waitress job and nothing more.” She was doing her best to keep her cool, as she didn’t want to piss him off and ruin her chances of getting the job. She was intent to have a paycheck, but was she willing to do anything he asked of her in order to pay her rent? She sighed heavily, licking her dry lips before continuing.

“Look. I have a little girl that I’m trying to get back from the State. I don’t want to have to work as a barmaid, but if it means getting my baby back? I’ll do it.” Her voice took on a note of desperation , and her expression turned sad. “I’d do almost anything to have her home.” She fought back the tears before continuing.

“What do you want from me, Wayde?”

She glared back at him, taking on a mutinous look for a few long seconds. Her mind was going in fifty different directions at once, but the one thought that stood out far above the rest was simply this: She had to do whatever it took to get her daughter back.
She stood up from her chair, and with knees shaking, she slowly closed the gap that stood between them. Timidly she placed a hand on his chest and tried to give him her best smile before asking. “So, my body for the job. Is that the way it is?”

She could feel the size of his hard-on through his jeans as she moved closer, her thighs now brushing up against his. Kelsey wasn’t a prude, and she was never a woman who concerned herself with modesty. She looked up at him, her face now showing more resignation than anything.

“Fine. If you need me to be a whore in your bed as a prerequisite to be hired, then fine. But uh” her voice dropped for a moment and then she continued. “Could I perhaps have a drink first?”

Wayde's satisfied grin revealed that he was never in doubt of the outcome of his proposal. Still, he felt a certain excitement when their thighs touched that he hadn't felt with others. Some sort of stirring within him suddenly gave him a moment of concern, but he brushed it off, chalking it up to his current mood. "Well...I didn't say anything about you being a whore," He commented. "Maybe you won't even end up in my bed." He moved around to the business side of the bar. "I actually prefer certain activities take place in more interesting places...what are you drinking?"

He stood behind the counter and waited for her response. She was indeed a fine looking woman; kind of wild and carefree looking, and he liked that very much. He wasn't sure about her personality yet, but that didn't really matter, he figured. No need to get tied up with any woman on more than a physical basis; that spelled nothing but grief.

Bronwyn said:
She glared back at him, taking on a mutinous look for a few long seconds. Her mind was going in fifty different directions at once, but the one thought that stood out far above the rest was simply this: She had to do whatever it took to get her daughter back.
She stood up from her chair, and with knees shaking, she slowly closed the gap that stood between them. Timidly she placed a hand on his chest and tried to give him her best smile before asking. “So, my body for the job. Is that the way it is?”

She could feel the size of his hard-on through his jeans as she moved closer, her thighs now brushing up against his. Kelsey wasn’t a prude, and she was never a woman who concerned herself with modesty. She looked up at him, her face now showing more resignation than anything.

“Fine. If you need me to be a whore in your bed as a prerequisite to be hired, then fine. But uh” her voice dropped for a moment and then she continued. “Could I perhaps have a drink first?”

Kelsey took a deep breath as she watched Wayde move around to the other side of the bar. She could have kicked herself for being so careless in her choice of words. He had called her out on the presumptuousness of her statement, making her feel foolish for even attempting to strike up such a devious deal with the man. Of course he wouldn’t want her in his bed. He wasn’t looking for a relationship. Only an occasional fuck, she thought to herself.

She sat down on one of the padded leather stools that lined the front of the bar and ordered up a shot of whiskey. “Make it a double”, she added, leaning her elbows on the bar and watching him as he fixed her a drink. She forced a smile and ran her hands along the smooth oak counter.

“I figured getting down to business right here on this bar would be about as interesting of a place as any.” She continued as she gave him a wink. “After all, you seem to have no problem mixing business with pleasure”. She then climbed up on the bar stool with her knees and then her feet before planting her ass down on the bar and swinging both legs up, crossing them at the ankle while she leaned back on the palm of one hand. She reached down and took a cherry from the bar and placed it between her teeth, gently pulling the stem free before sucking the sweet fruit between her lips. She smiled again as she chewed. “Mmmmm…delicious!”

Wayde poured a couple of shots into a glass and watched with a raised brow as his new hire began to come out of her shell. "Hmm..," He murmured to himself, "Must have a real need somewhere," He conjectured, as Kelsey climbed onto the bar and began to look very seductive. A brief smile curled Wayde's lips as he handed the girl her drink. "Are you a bar-hop?" He joked with a little chuckle, crossing his strong arms and running his eyes down the length of her body. "Well, little miss," He began. leaning back against the wall counter, "You just might work out after all," He said as he pushed away from his perch and reached out for her. Gazing into her eyes, he casually squeezed her full breasts and pulled at her nipples through the fabric. "You want me to fuck you on the counter? What if a patron walks in...something you can handle?"

Leaving her breasts, he ran his fingers through some strands of her hair, then traced a finger along her lips. "Ever been banged in public, babe?" He asked. "How would that make you feel?" He was working himself up fairly well as he toyed with his new barmaid. Presently, he unzipped and wrestled his hefty cock from his jeans. He was so hard the flesh of his dick was shiny, so taut was it. And even now the head of his wood was glistening with precum. "For propriety's sake, why don't you come down he and blow me?" He glanced at the clock; quarter to ten. In a few minutes regulars would be coming in. He jerked on his dick with one hand while with the other he reached out and hooked a finger under her waistband, tugging her toward him. "Come on baby...show my how you suck cock and we'll conclude the interview."

Bronwyn said:
Kelsey took a deep breath as she watched Wayde move around to the other side of the bar. She could have kicked herself for being so careless in her choice of words. He had called her out on the presumptuousness of her statement, making her feel foolish for even attempting to strike up such a devious deal with the man. Of course he wouldn’t want her in his bed. He wasn’t looking for a relationship. Only an occasional fuck, she thought to herself.

She sat down on one of the padded leather stools that lined the front of the bar and ordered up a shot of whiskey. “Make it a double”, she added, leaning her elbows on the bar and watching him as he fixed her a drink. She forced a smile and ran her hands along the smooth oak counter.

“I figured getting down to business right here on this bar would be about as interesting of a place as any.” She continued as she gave him a wink. “After all, you seem to have no problem mixing business with pleasure”. She then climbed up on the bar stool with her knees and then her feet before planting her ass down on the bar and swinging both legs up, crossing them at the ankle while she leaned back on the palm of one hand. She reached down and took a cherry from the bar and placed it between her teeth, gently pulling the stem free before sucking the sweet fruit between her lips. She smiled again as she chewed. “Mmmmm…delicious!”

Tossing back a rather large gulp of the whiskey, Kelsey closed her eyes as she felt the amber liquid deliciously burn it’s way down her throat and on into her belly. She flipped her blond mane back just as Wayde reached out to grope her tits and pinch the nipples, acting as if she was already his “toy” to play with at his leisure.

She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly as their eyes locked, her erect and aching nipples already responding to his touch. Or maybe it was it the whiskey already working on her as she was drinking on an empty stomach. “I don’t do gangbangs, so let’s get that straight right from the start. But if your cronies wanna watch us, that’s not going to be a problem for me”. She wasn’t sure she could handle being on display or not, but she figured she’d cross that bridge when she came to it. For now, it was just him and her.

She watched him unleash the beast, his cock much larger than most and fully erect. He certainly wasn’t beating around the bush to get the show on the road. Kelsey smiled as she brought her eyes back up to Wayde. “Nice.”

"For propriety's sake, why don't you come down he and blow me[/i]?"

He urged her over closer to the edge of the bar with a finger tucked into her jeans, and she slid off of it before squatting there at his feet.

"Come on baby...show my how you suck cock and we'll conclude the interview."

He had barely spoken the last syllable before Kelsey wrapped her hand around the thick size of his cock and began to slowly drag her warm, wet tongue up the underside of his shaft, her saliva leaving a glistening trail along the velvety length of him. She scooped up the bead of moisture that had formed at the tiny opening of his cock with her tongue, smacking her lips appreciatively as her blue eyes met his gaze.

“Will there be more where that came from?” she asked teasingly.

Wayde smiled down at her as she tenderly worked on his cock and tasted his precum. "Plenty more!" He said, "But I haven't decided where to shoot it." He pushed down on his very rigid dick to encourage her to take it in again. "C'mon babe, really give it to me," He directed her, putting his hands on his lips to let her do her thing. "She was quite a turn-on to him. Her looks were wild and carefree, and though she was only lightly sucking him, he figured she was going to turn out to be a good fuck. "Hmm..," He thought for a moment as his cock throbbed in her mouth. He ran his fingers through her golden hair as her head bobbed back and forth. "There is one requirement for the position that you should consider," He informed her. "Whether or not it's your thing, you're gonna take my cock up your ass...and I mean, whenever I get in the mood." Just the mention of buttfucking her made his dick yet more rigid, and he began to pump into her mouth while he held her head on either side.

As he facefucked her he glanced at the clock, and as if on cue, her heard the front door swing open and voices in the lobby. Still, he continued to enjoy his blowjob. "Dan..Mitch," He acknowledged the two men who entered the dining area. "What's up, Wayde?" Dan said as they made their way to the bar. "Well, right now there's only one important thing up," He said with a smile as the pair sat on a couple of stools in front of the counter. "Yeah...what's that?" Mitch asked, lighting up a smoke and tossing the pack on the wooden surface. "Hired a new server...she started today," Wayde said with a wink. "What...is she hot?" Mitch asked. "Yep...and she gives great blowjobs!" The two men broke into jovial laughter. "Damn...Already?" Dan exclaimed. "I'll tell ya...I need some of your mojo," He chuckled. "Where is she?" Wayde nodded his head downward. "With furrowed brows, the two patrons lifted themselves up and peered over the bar. "Oh my g...what the hell?" cried Mitch, while Dan began laughing heartily. "I gotta see this!" He said as he stood and walked to the open end of the bar. Dan followed, and the two stood and marveled at the scene before them; cocks already beginning to rise in their pants.

Kelsey's lips closed over the head of his cock just before a soft groan of pleasure escaped her throat. She began to move back and forth over his huge hard-on, feeling his cock quiver in her mouth as she rolled her tongue over the fleshy knob. Kelsey knew all about cock sucking, and she wasn't holding nothing back as she demonstrated her skills, taking as much of his hot tool inside her mouth as she could take. Her eyes flew up to meet his as he told her of the deal breaker, him fucking her ass anytime he got good and ready. Kelsey still had her ass cherry intact, and she wasn't thrilled at the prospect of being forced to have "butt sex".

She heard him acknowledge the two men as they entered the bar. Her heart pounded hard against her chest as she realized she was about to put on a show for them. Wayde was now thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth with long, steady strokes, fucking her face, his thick prick pistoning in and out of the ring of her soft, wet lips. She closed her fist around the lower half of his thick shaft, feeling it swell and grow even hotter. She could hear their words back and forth, and knew Wayde was encouraging the patrons to come over and take a closer look.

Pulling her mouth back, she sucked on just the knob before releasing it. She then lay her tongue flat at the base of his shaft and dragged it all the way up the length along the engorged purple vein that lay on the underside of his cock. Stopping momentarily to peek around at the two men standing there with their mouths gaped open at end of the bar, she calmly asked.

"What can I get you fella's?" Kelsey gave them curt grin and a sexy wink. She wasn't about to let Wayde get the best of her. She would show him she was a girl not to be underestimated.

Wayde shivered at the work Kelsey was doing on his thick, long cock; especially when she sucked on the swollen head. She was making his knees weak, but he didn't want to let on and reveal to her that she might have a little something over him in the future. Indeed, the head he was getting was the best he could remember, and the fact that it was a very hot chick blowing him doubled the pleasure.

"Whoa, now, girl...the owner first, then the customers," Wayde said playfully, though he was dead serious. "Come on, babe suck my cock like you mean it," He directed her, taking her by the hair and bringing her face back to his throbbing dick. When she opened her mouth, he helped her by shoving his head inside and taking a couple handfuls of hair by which he could manipulate the movement of her head on his rod. He began to pump her face methodically, then erratically as his orgasm built. Rotating his hips and twisting her around on his cock, he fucked her face with gusto until a pulsating began behind his balls and a tingling engulfed his sack. Soon his buttocks was clenching and he was doubling over as thick jets of hot cum erupted from his dick and filled the reservoir around his head. He couldn't help but cry out as he shot his load forcefully into Kelsey's warm mouth.

This was not the job Kelsey had initially came in to apply for, and as Wayde moved her head back and forth over his turgid length, she suddenly began to panic. Her lips were swollen and stretched tightly over his thick cock while he took long, deep strokes inside her mouth, obviously enjoying himself by the sounds he was making and echoing throughout the bar. She knew that the two guys who stood there watching and cheering them on would be waiting their turn after Wayde had finished with her. She would be lucky to get out of there alive before a gang bang commenced.

Kelsey was somewhat caught off guard by how quickly Wayde shot his load inside of her mouth, his hot semen spalshing against the back of her throat and filling her mouth with a strong gush of warm, thick cum. She tried swallowing all of it, but some of the jism oozed out from the corners of her mouth and ran down both sides of her chin. She heard him cry out as he held her face forcefully to his groin, emptying his balls down into her throat.

When he finished, he released her, pushing her back off of him none too gently. She thought Wayde acted as if she was something "dirty" that he no longer wanted anywhere near him. He had made her feel like she was nothing more than a "cum dumpster". Her legs had gone numb and a bit shaky from crouching there before him, and as he pushed her away, she lost her balance, falling sideways before catching herself with the the flat of her palms against the dirty barroom floor. She could hear their laughter as she sat there dazed for a few seconds. A wave of nausea rolled over her and she thought she was going to be sick right there and then. Using the back of her hand, she wiped the cum that clung to her lips and drizzled down either side of her face.

"You fucking bastard!", she spat up at him as her eyes filled with tears.

Scrambling to her feet, she grabbed her purse and turned to walk down to the other side of the bar away from where Wayde and the other men stood. She made a mad dash for the door, praying that no one would follow her or come after her. She just wanted to leave and forget that the nightmare had ever happened.

Back
Top Bottom