Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Government Breeding Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big bull drove up the dusty farm road and parked his jeep next to the pasture fence. He hopped out of his jeep and waved to the farmer who owned the land. The anthro made his way up to the old looking barn and stopped in front of the newly installed metal doors. A security strip was installed next to it and Chris pulled out his key card. He swiped his card and the doors opened up. He stepped inside and once he did his ears were met with the moans and screams of pleasure from the multiple stable stalls. The barn was a site for a government run breeding program designed to help nearly extinct anthro species back from the brink.

I'm looking for human females and cow-girls mostly that would be interested in the plot above. Pm me so we can work something out.

Also I should make it clear that I am looking for females with strong grammar. Please be able to post at least a paragraph.

Crackle Irondust said:
The big bull drove up the dusty farm road and parked his jeep next to the pasture fence. He hopped out of his jeep and waved to the farmer who owned the land. The anthro made his way up to the old looking barn and stopped in front of the newly installed metal doors. A security strip was installed next to it and Chris pulled out his key card. He swiped his card and the doors opened up. He stepped inside and once he did his ears were met with the moans and screams of pleasure from the multiple stable stalls. The barn was a site for a government run breeding program designed to help nearly extinct anthro species back from the brink.

I'm looking for human females and cow-girls mostly that would be interested in the plot above. Pm me so we can work something out.

Also I should make it clear that I am looking for females with strong grammar. Please be able to post at least a paragraph.

I'm interested!

DaddysLittleSkank said:
Crackle Irondust said:

I'm interested!
Great I send you a seperate pm starting the rp with a different title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom