Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adult Roleplay 'Virgin' Looking for Male Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorayda

Moon
My RH

Hello! I'm brand new to the adult roleplay world and I'd love a little push in the right direction. While my request thread will probably be horribly scant and n00b-tastic, rest assured that I'll put my best effort into whatever I write.

Looking for:
-male characters, even if you happen to be a female roleplayer
-anything humanoid, even slightly furry/alien. However, if it gets too weird for me, I will let you know
-roleplayers willing to work with a newbie

Ground Rules:
-Detailed, comprehensive posts, please. I am picky about my grammar and the amount of effort put into each post, and I expect the same from my roleplay partner.
-If in doubt of whether or not I'm okay with something you plan on writing, please ask me first.
-No God-modding, please.

Turn-ons:
-Dom/Sub
-Light bondage
-Vampires
-Werewolves
-Fantasy in general
-Anal play
-Pain/Pleasure
-Voyeurism
-Masturbation (assisted or alone)
-Romance
-(Will add more when I think of them.)

Turn-offs:
-Scat
-Vore
-Bestiality
-Lesbian
-Rape
-Weird bodily fluids
-Feet fetishes

Ideas:

-Fire-
Shay hasn't had sex for a year. An entire year! Frustrated with the lack of intimacy, she resorts to desperate measures by putting on a tight dress and flirting heavily with the local men. A short, to-the-point roleplay, in which a young woman wishes to quench the fires of her need with any handsome stranger she meets.

Character(s):
-Shay Amma Kinder

Race: Human; Caucasian
Sexual Preference: Men/Straight

Appearance

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 150 lbs.
Hair: Bright honey blonde. It falls to her shoulder blades when loose. When Shay does nothing to it, it falls in natural waves and catches light easily, making it look nearly golden in color. Most of the time, she wears it up to accentuate her face and to show off her jewelry.
Skin color: Pale white with shell-pink tint
Eyes: Green-gray. They are classically large and dewy, but most of the time she wears a sultry expression. She lines them every day with either brown or black eyeliner, making the light color of her irises pop.
General: Shay is voluptuous in the classic sense, with a tiny waist, large breasts (about a DD), and flaring hips. Her skin and muscle are firm but not rock-solid, giving her a very feminine appearance and feel. She has graceful hands and feet, with long. curvaceous limbs to match. Her face is oval in shape. Her lips are pouty and full, and she is often wearing a brightly colored lipstick upon them.
Clothing preferences: Shay loves to dress up. She's almost never seen in anything but skirts or dresses, which accent her graceful calves and dainty feet. She loves heels, pantyhose, blouses... the whole works. Shay doesn't necessarily have a lot of money, but she believes in dressing as a rich person would. She wears jewelry often, diamond earrings and bracelets being her favorite. When she goes out, she wears lovely dresses she happens to find on sale, getting them tailored to hug her figure and accent her rather large chest size.

Personality

Likes: Classy things, flirting, wealth, hard workers, intelligence
Dislikes: Ignorance, filth, uncouth people
Strengths: Eye for business and class, high expectations of people make her less susceptible to becoming disappointed in her friends, a slow, smoldering sexiness rather than being a common whore about it
Weaknesses: Her pickiness gets her less of a social life, and she is often a bit narrow-minded about others
Quirks/nervous habits: She smiles with the left side of her mouth before the right side follows suit, and often walks around with one side of her mouth tilted upwards in a crooked smile. When she is irritated or nervous, she constantly adjusts her clothing; i.e., readjusts her jacket, fixes buttons, picks at loose threads, etc.
General: Often seen as somewhat stuck-up, Shay only accepts the best out of life. She is picky about who she is seen with, and therefore rejects many friendships due to a lack of morality or classy nature. She beds men with discretion, and expects them to be subtle about sleeping with her to prevent marring her image. She is slow to show very much emotion; instead of bouncing in obvious happiness, a little sparkle of light shows in her eyes and she gives you her classic crooked smile. When angered, she will act more haughty and choose to leave rather than say something unladylike. She also keeps her sexual encounters secret, not wanting her voracious appetite for passion to make her seem...common.

History

Childhood: She was raised in an orphanage, her mother dying upon giving birth and her father vanishing without a trace. She had to live as a poor child, with many adults unsympathetic towards her plight. Because of this, she had issues with authority and often gave adults a hard time.
Teen: As a teen, she worked hard for her own money and was viciously protective of her possessions. This earned her the nickname 'Dragon Lady', since she was both bitchy and somewhat of a hoarder. She left the orphanage as soon as possible, buying her own apartment and saving every penny she ever earned to get herself into school.
Adult: As a young adult, she went to college for design and fashion, having been entranced by the ritzy magazines she'd picked up as a teenager. She moved into a nicer apartment and bought her furniture bit by bit from Ikea, giving it a cold but beautiful feel. She never chose a permanent lover, instead going from man to man to satisfy her more carnal pleasures. It is hard to say whether or not she will ever settle down, due to her picky and demanding nature.
Recent: She still works from her apartment, and in the past year she has had no actual sex because of the sheer load of work she has had to do. Her designs are becoming more and more popular, but she refuses to have others design things for her or to have anything made en mass. She only finds worth in couture clothing made by her alone and expects nothing but perfection from herself.

Sexuality

Likes: to be pampered, a bit of force, pain mixed with pleasure, anal sex, giving/receiving oral sex, being watched having sex with someone or masturbating alone, dirty talk, teasing in public
Dislikes: Spitting, being degraded/humiliated, disrespect for her personal self, too much force, anything she deems 'disgusting'
Taste in Men/Women: Shay prefers men, and she has a fairly wide array of types she likes. She does not like include overly scrawny, obese, ugly-faced (it's a hard truth, live with it), loutish, brutish, under-confident, or overly forceful men.
Favorite position: 'doggy-style'; she likes the deeper penetration and sheer 'naughtiness' of the act
General: Shay loves attention in general, though she is more than willing to give it to a good lover. She rewards men who pleasure her, though she expects them to be generous in bed before she is willing to give of herself. She is straight, liking males only, though she wouldn't mind having another woman in bed along with a man. Shay is no slouch when it comes to giving pleasure; she prides herself on having a very talented mouth and has a bit of an oral fixation. Her moods and cravings are always shifting, making her seem as fickle as a house cat at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom