Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just Getting Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeatrixSage

Fucking little Gorgeous Goddess
Withdrawn
Come and forget yourself, But don’t forget me.

1. Never assume you have me completely figured out. Yes, I am a submissive. No, I am not simply going to roll over and do as you say. If you want to dominate me, you have to earn that right.

2. I’m comfortable with playing most any kink that doesn’t include the swopping of any bodily substance that is not meant to be. This includes, but is not limited to: blood, vomit, feces, etc.

3. I don’t mind playing rough, or even indulging in a small amount of force, but I will not play violent or “true to life” rape scenes. Force is not how you earn submission, however, as I said, I don’t mind playing a little rough, so don’t be afraid to be less than a gentleman every now and then.

4. I like smut, I enjoy it very much, and I very much enjoy indulging in it. However, even if there is no story at all, you must be literate. I don’t mind misspelled words here and there, or the occasional type-o, but you must be able to chain words into sentences, and those sentences into paragraphs of reasonable size.

5. Again, I enjoy smut; however, I also really like encaging stories. This does not mean I always need a story, but I like them, and am happy to loose myself in them from time to time.

My Favorite Set-Ups

Culture Shock
(can be interpreted many ways, modern or ancient)

Blackmail
(Boss, Boyfriend, doesn’t really matter who does the blackmailing)

Strangers
(Club, parking garage, park, random meeting leading to random sex)

First Date / Blind Date
(That can’t need much explaining…)

Ex-Lovers
(Everything fell apart, but the sex was still amazing)

New Master
(A never trained pet, or one not knowing what it means to be one, meets a man determined to teach her.)[/

I don’t really like playing non-original characters, so please don’t ask me to. ^-^

I don’t have pre-set details for stories, I rather prefer the freedom of creativity that comes with the details forming half from my partner and half from me. It makes sure things aren’t repetitive or always the same.

My F-List

*Addition*

Okay, despite the fact that I clearly stated above to NOT ask me about non-original rps, people keep asking me to do fan-fick rp's, so I decided to tack this on to my request just to clarify. I don't know any video game or anime characters well enough to play them, mostly because I don't play anything other than Elder Scrolls games and I don't watch anime. So there is really no point in asking me to play them. The ONLY fictional world and characters I know well enough to rp as a fan-fick is the Hollows Series by Kim Harrison. Now if you want to rp anything from that world, I'd love to. Anything else, there is no point in asking about because 9 times out of 10 I wont even know what you are talking about. Sorry guys and gals. ^-^

Here are the Following pairings I would enjoy playing from the Hollows Series:

Rachel x
Ceri/Ivy/Trent/Glenn/David/Quen/Kistin/Nick/Edden/Al/Newt/Jinx/Ellasbeth/Denon/Minias/Newt/Pam/Piscary/Stanley/Takata

Ceri x
Ivy/Trent/Glenn/David/Quen/Kistin/Nick/Edden/Al/Newt/Jinx/Ellasbeth/Denon/Minias/Newt/Pam/Piscary/Stanley/Takata

Ivy x
Trent/Glenn/David/Quen/Kistin/Nick/Edden/Al/Newt/Jinx/Ellasbeth/Denon/Minias/Newt/Pam/Piscary/Stanley/Takata

Newt x
Trent/Glenn/David/Quen/Kistin/Nick/Edden/Al/Jinx/Ellasbeth/Denon/Minias/Newt/Pam/Piscary/Stanley/Takata

Ellasbeth x
Trent/Glenn/David/Quen/Kistin/Nick/Edden/Al/Jinx/Denon/Minias/Pam/Piscary/Stanley/Takata

Pam x
Trent/Glenn/David/Quen/Kistin/Nick/Edden/Al/Jinx/Denon/Minias/Piscary/Stanley/Takata

So... that's it, that is the ONLY thing I will fan-fick rp. :)

Ask me for ANY other fan-fick and I will not respond.

Thanks for reading!
Lea ~

P.S. -- As an after thought, I don't mind playing male characters from time to time, but that always takes a bit of prodding. You can ask, but I don't promise I will say 'yes.' It would have to be an amazingly awesome plot/situation idea that is canon-story partial.

Just a little upodate! -- I've listed things I've done before for just as a referance sheet (more or less). Those are not the only things I will rp, and it does not have to be about a dominate/submissive game. :)

Another update! - As to my kinks, a freidnly person I met via pm recently intorduced me to F-list. The link on my original post is just added and now you can check my kins at will. :)

Hi there Leatrix. I'm intersted in role-playing with you. My number one kink is breast expansion, so if you could include that in our role-play, then I can be flexible on what kind of role I would play. I can be dominant for you. I'm literate and use grammar. I try to match my partners post length everytime, and I'm mostly smut oriented like you. PM me with your answer, even if its a no please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom