Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We Appreciate You & Miss You While Away

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
One of our members, namely Hero, is being deployed tomorrow. So, it's had me thinking a bit.... as such, felt the need to say 'thanks' to anyone and everyone who has either served or is serving in the military. Whether it's for the US or another country, doesn't matter. What you do is appreciated by so many and is something that not everyone could even remotely do. So, for that.... felt the need to make it known just how appreciated you all really are and how much respect and admiration people truly feel towards you.

So...

THANK YOU!

We also miss you much when you have to go away. Be it for training, a tour, whatever. We know living an active military life is super busy and time consuming and just OH MY, we know it can be dangerous! Just know that whenever you're able to drop on by here... be it for bits at a time or for more... you'll ALWAYS be welcomed back with open arms and know just how much we've missed you while away.

<3

Seconded.

Thank you Hero for what you do. Come back to us from time to time, when time allows.

Don't talk to you too often, but agree with the statements above; what you (and any military men and women do) is appreciated, and I want to smack the living daylights out of anyone who downplays our service men and women.

*Hugs to Hero and all of our Service members*

I will miss you.

And I thank you, all of you, for everything that you have done and will do in keeping us safe.

I've known you for three days and I'm Canadian, but hope you come back home in good shape Hero!

I forgot all about this, which makes me a fuckass. And I know that we probably haven't gotten along very well. Or perhaps we have, with my mood swings it's hard to tell. But with Dom being in the Army, I know what kind of stress you go through on a day to day basis, and I know this is a big change for you, but I want you to know that I support you, and I know that all of the members above are voting for you too.

I know you're scared, that's perfectly normal, but I am almost positive that everything is going to be okay, and we're all going to be sitting here with flags and love, waiting on you to come home! Be safe, and don't forget us!!

Good luck Hero, May Fair Winds fill your sails, keep your powder dry and your chin up...from a retired US Air Force Veteran, 1975-95..

We'll miss you Hero =D sorry I didn't get to say goodbye, and sorry we didn't get to play DC Universe before you left. We can do it when you get back!

*salutes*

Sorry if this is late, but Hero..........know that I appreciate what you do. Having come from a family where military service is very much prevalent, I'm familiar with the call to duty and the changes that brings. So be safe, and go kick some ass.

Back
Top Bottom