Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enslaved (DareToDream & Lilytania)

The girl watched as he tossed another piece of bacon to Rommel. She was so exhausted. She needed sleep so badly that she could barely keep her eyes open. She was forcing herself to keep watching him. When he seemed to be compliant with her wish to have food, she whimpered. She rubbed her eyes again, shaking her head. "I'm your slave," she said. Tears began to flow down her cheeks. She didn't want to give up. "I'm for you to use when you want. I'll do your bidding." She looked up at him, her eyes tracking the plate as he waved it around. She whimpered and looked at him hungrily. "Please let me eat," she said, her voice showing how hungry and tired she was.

She fought it, fought the fatigue and the hunger, but she needed sustenance and she knew it. When the words finally came, driven by the force of her tears, a grin spread across his face. The words hurt her, that much was clear, but she’d given in, taken one more step towards his goal. It was worth a reward, there was no doubt about that, so he stepped forward with that plate and slid a piece of bacon between her lips then stepped back though he didn’t move out of reach. Bending down, he set the plate on the floor and signaled Rommel to move forward. The dog came up to his side, gaze locked on the plate, and licked its chops. “Very good, my little slave. That piece of bacon is your reward for giving me what I wanted.” He glanced down at the plate then back at her. “To get the rest of this plate though, I need a little more. If you want the rest of the food, you’ll have to come over here and get my cock nice and hard. One bite, one scratch, and the food is gone and a world of pain will rain down on you. Do you understand? Oh, and you better decide quickly or Rommel will get your plate first.” She was still chained to the wall and her hands handcuffed in front of her, but if she wanted that plate bad enough, she would be able to do what he’d said and then some.

Arianna looked up at him, watching as he grinned and triumph. She wanted nothing more than to spit in his face and wipe that grin away from his mouth. She was so exhausted, so hungry, though. She whimpered and opened her mouth, using her tongue to pathetically drag the bacon into her mouth as he set it between her lips. The fatty piece of meat was like heaven, and she chewed happily. Even that tasted wonderful. She looked up at him, whimpering. Distressed and frustrated tears flowed down her cheeks, and she heard his words. She frowned quietly and began to shift. Hunger had gotten the best of her. She rolled onto her stomach, using her chin to support herself as she pushed herself onto her knees. She scooted over and looked up at him, waiting for him to take out his cock. She hated what she was doing. The girl looked at the plate hungrily, wondering if she could just reach it.

He watched as her mouth opened and she slowly sucked the bacon between her lips, using her tongue to help it along. A soft moan rose to his lips then as he imagined her doing something else with that mouth but he stopped it in time. This moment wasn’t about his sexual gratification, though he knew it would be nice; it was about taking her one more step into her new role, that of his sexual slave. He knew she would hate to do it, that it might even disgust her, but once she did there would be no turning back. She’d be humiliated, hurt, but her resolve would break even more and then she might begin to even enjoy it. When she shifted and moved, crawling to him on her knees, his grin widened. Seeing her glance down, he moved his foot, pushing the plate further from her and closer to the dog. He studied her face for a moment and then slowly undid his pants, lowering his zipper, the sound echoing in the dank room. With a flick of his hands, they slipped from his hips to pool at the floor and were soon followed by his boxers. “That’s right, dear one. Time to do as you’re told.” He reached out then and pulled her head forward, leaving the rest up to her.

Arianna watched his movements as he took off his pants and let them sink to his ankles. She whimpered and looked at his member, grunting as she was dragged forward. She looked up at him again before she opened her mouth and took his cock in, starting to suck. She licked him and sucked him, bobbing her head as she tried to get him going. She just wanted to be left alone, but she knew that wasn't anywhere in her near future. She could see now that he was serious about what he wanted and what the consequences of disobedience were. She shut her eyes for a while before raising her emerald gaze up to his face. She watched him as she sucked, quiet, frustrated tears staining her cheeks.

Devon watched with interest as she wasted no time, her mouth opening so she could suck his tip between her lips. He had no idea what her experience with this was but he could tell she wasn’t a total idiot about it, not the way she slowly licked and sucked on him. Tears flowed down her cheeks and he left them there, his gaze hard and unrelenting as he watched her. When she closed her eyes, he almost ordered them back open again but decided against it. Much to his surprise, she opened them again shortly thereafter, turning her green, green eyes upward to stare at him. He met that gaze with a heated one of his own, feeling his shaft beginning to harden. Reaching out, he ran his fingers lightly through her hair, brushing it away from her face so he could better see her. “That’s right, dove, just like that. You’ll soon grow to like this.”

Arianna kept his member between her lips, the tip of her tongue deftly working over his skin. She had once talked to one of her friends about sucking off, and she'd learned much of what she knew by catching people around school. She had once sucked someone off on a dare, but she hadn't done anything other than that on her own. She stared up at Devon, tears brimming her eyes and spilling over. She didn't sob, didn't fight, just sucked and licked him. She made a little whine when he suggested that she'd enjoy doing this. She didn't feel that that was a true statement. She huffed, feeling his fingers brush her skin as he brushed her red hair from her face. She kept watching him, feeling him growing harder between her lips.

She was turning out to be better than he’d expected, her full lips working wonders on his cock, tongue dancing all around it. He kept his gaze locked on hers the entire tire, loving the way she was moving on him, the whine a pleasurable sound to his ears. His cock continued to grow thicker, hardening quickly to her touch, and a moan drifted from his lips. His tongue darted out to lick them and he moaned a second time as her tongue flicked him. “Mmm, you’re very good at this, my little slave. I can tell we’ll be doing this a lot.” His fingers slipped into her hair then, lightly caressing it, while his cock twitched inside her mouth. Another moan left his lips, letting her know she was doing a great job. While she continued her efforts, his fingers began to caress her hair tenderly, letting her feel that his touch could be nice if she simply obeyed him.

Arianna kept sucking, blushing as he seemed to be enjoying it. She didn't think she was really that good at it. She was just copying what she'd learned. She ran her tongue up and down his member, flicking the tip and sucking. She looked up at him, watching his face as he enjoyed the feel of her lips around his cock. She wanted to scream and fight, but hunger was winning. When would he let her eat? Her stomach growled again as she continued to suck him. His hand on her hair made her relax a little, since she loved having her hair played with. She shut her eyes and sighed, sucking continuously as she waited for the command to stop.

She was doing such a good job he had half a mind to let her take him all the way but he knew, deep down inside, that he would lose her if he suddenly filled her mouth with his hot seed. Closing his eyes, he enjoyed it for a moment and then finally reached down, stopping her. Her mouth was still wrapped around his shaft and he studied her, his heated gaze tracing the curve of her lips. “You’ve done very well, my precious” he whispered softly. “I think it’s time for that food now.” With that, he slowly removed her from his hardened cock then stepped back. Reaching down, he slid the plate of food to her, ordering Rommel to back up. The dog gave one sharp bark and then did as he was told. “You may eat, my little slave, and enjoy it. Tomorrow we will talk again.” With that, he turned and headed for the door. When he reached it, he called to the dog again. “Remember, Rommel, no sleep for her. Bark if she dozes off.” He was gone then, the door closing in his wake, a smile on his face. She needed food to survive but sleep…she could do without that just a little longer and be just fine.

Arianna looked up at him when he finally stopped her. She waited quietly, before pulling back gratefully. The girl shifted, looking at the plate impatiently. She watched as Rommel backed up. The young girl waited for her Master to leave before dragging the plate back over to her little corner where she was chained. She struggled for some time before she managed to slip her bound wrists over her legs and in front of her body. She began to eat, staying close to the plate and using her hands. The food energized her for a little while before the cycle began again, and she struggled to stay awake. The poor girl nodded off repeatedly, only to get startled awake by Rommel. She wondered when the point would come where even Rommel's barking wouldn't wake her up.

He only watched her a little bit that night, knowing how it would go for her, and when he awoke in the morning, he felt fully refreshed. Instead of making breakfast again, he headed straight downstairs, throwing her door open with a bang and walking in. She looked even worse than she had the day before, the lack of sleep taking a severe toll, and he felt the grin slide into place. Moving to her side, he took a grip on her hair and lifted her head from the floor. Looking into her eyes, he smiled softly. “Are you ready to leave this room, my little one? To start your new life as my slave? Warmth and food await you upstairs. All you have to do to leave this room is stand and kiss me. Are you willing to do that?” He didn’t know how stubborn she’d be about all of this but he knew a kiss would help drive a nail into her stubbornness.

When he finally came down to get her, the poor girl looked absolutely exhausted. She was sprawled on her side, her arm stretched out and supporting her head. She had bags under her eyes, and her eyes were bloodshot and puffy. The lack of sleep had worn down her resolve. She felt like she'd fall asleep any moment if Rommel didn't wake her up.

The girl gave a weak whimper when he lifted her head up and forced her to look at him. She nodded quietly. She wanted to leave this room and sleep long and hard. She heard his conditions, and she weakly began to stagger to her feet. She looked at him reluctantly before kissing him. When she pulled back, she looked back up at him, waiting for him to allow her freedom from this room.

He stood and waited, looking down at the waif of a girl that had become his slave, silently admiring her strength of will. Most of his previous slaves hadn’t lasted quite this long at all. When she finally stood, giving a weak nod, he waited and studied her, knowing what it must have taken to do what she did. The kiss was boring and plain, not something one would find sexy at all, but it was another step in her evolution and he accepted it.

When she stepped back, he gave her a nod. “Very good, my dear. Let’s get you upstairs and well fed.” With that, he moved to the wall and unhooked her chain but left it attached to the collar around her neck. He took her upstairs then, his arm on her waist, helping her along, and soon enough they were in the kitchen. He pulled a chair back towards the wall and sat her in it, then rehooked the chain to a hook that hung from the ceiling. “Now, let’s get you a nice little breakfast cooked up.” Making quick work he soon had some eggs sizzling in a pan and toast warming up. Turning back to her, he smiled. “Oh, I almost forgot. You’re going to have to work for this breakfast too. Lift your legs up on the chair and spread them, my pet. I want to see you masturbate.” His gaze was cold and unforgiving as he ordered her to take one more step down the path of no shame.

The girl felt relieved when he accepted her weak kiss. She whimpered when he unhooked her chain from the wall and wrapped his arm around her waist. She could barely bring herself to lift her feet high enough to walk. She felt like she'd fall asleep walking. She stumbled into the kitchen and sat down gratefully in the chair he offered her. No sooner had he turned to make breakfast than her eyes had shut and she'd begun to doze off. She heard his command, and she blearily opened her eyes. She whimpered and slowly put her legs up on the table, baring her virgin slit to him. She looked at him tentatively before beginning to rub at her clit, blushing as she did. She didn't like showing herself to him. She kept rubbing though, desperate to get food and sleep.

Devon watched as his newest slave opened her eyes and stared at him bleakly, a whimper slipping from her lips. She did what she was told though and placed her feet on the table, legs spread. It opened her up to him, her fold parting to show her pink interior, and he licked his lips as he stared. The urge to crawl between those legs and bury his face in her pussy, to lick and suck on it, was strong but he resisted. This was her burden to bear right now, her wall to destroy, and the blush on her face showed him that it was working. She locked her gaze with his, something that caught his interest immediately, and slowly began to rub her clit. The movements were jerky at best, brought on by her condition, but she was doing it. After watching for a few more moments, he turned down the heat on the stove and moved towards her.

“No, no, not like that” he said, his voice rough, almost husky. “You have to do it like this to draw out your pleasure and make your climax feel good.” Standing behind her, he leaned over and slid his hand between her legs, battering hers aside. Spreading two fingers, he slowly placed them on each side of her clit and began to move them up and down, creating friction against the tiny nub. His other hand slid between her legs and began to stroke the length of her slit, pressing between her folds. The demonstration continued for another moment or two and then he pulled away. “Now, do it like that, my little slave and if you bring yourself to orgasm, I promise to let you sleep in a soft bed.”

Arianna tensed and whined when he came over. She didn't want him to touch her. When he reached down over her, she whined and began to squirm. She watched as he reached down between her trembling thighs and began to press on either side of her little clit. She whimpered and bit her lip, shaking her head. She felt him begin to rub up and down, and she stared up at him tentatively, too afraid to push him away. When he finally stopped, she swallowed and began to rub herself the same way, driven by the desire to sleep on a soft bed. She was soon panting, and she kept rubbing herself, trying to bring herself to an orgasm. She didn't leave his method, rubbing on either side of her clit. When she finally came, she gave a little grunt and tensed. Her eyes lifted to him, and she wiped her hand off on her leg.

He’d seen the way she looked at him when he’d stood behind her, teasing her sensitive little nub in demonstration, and he’d liked what he had seen. Fear was there as well as embarrassment but he’d also seen recognition and a desire to obey. She was slowly breaking and that brought a smile to his face. He resumed cooking while she took over, her fingers moving like he’d showed, and soon she was panting in need. His grin widened as he watched her, longing for the day when he could enjoy that with her also. When her climax finally hit, she gave a grunt and her body turned rigid, causing his shaft to twitch. When she raised her eyes to him, he gave her a proud nod followed by a frown. “Don’t wipe that on your leg” he ordered, his voice suddenly gruff. Moving back to her, he dipped his fingers down and scooped up a small ball of her cum, bringing it to his lips. He gripped her hair and turned her head so she could watch as he slowly licked the juices off. “Mmm, I can’t wait until I taste that on you directly” he murmured before letting her go. Returning to the stove, he filled her plate with hot steaming food and brought it to her. “Eat, my dear, and then I will show you to your room. You’ve earned that much.”

Arianna tensed when she heard his command. She looked up at him, frowning. Once again, he touched her without her consent, and she whimpered and shied away. He scooped some of her cum away, licking it from his own fingers. Her eyes watched as he deftly licked it from the pads of his fingers. She made eye contact with him, and he'd be able to see the fear and embarrassment in her eyes. She blushed and turned her head away once he let her go, and she slowly put her legs back down. The girl nearly fell asleep while he was filling her plate, but he disturbed her when he came over. She nodded and began to eat ravenously, her stomach protesting when she ate too fast. She forced herself to slow down, eating slowly and taking her time so she wouldn't make herself sick. She didn't want to throw up the first nutrition she got. When she was finished and the plate was all but licked clean, she looked up at him, licking her lips. She was ready to go to her room and sleep.

Devon sat across from her, watching with interest as she started shoving food between her lips with abandon, a grin on his face. She’d worked up quite a hunger these past few days and if she didn’t slow down, she’d make herself sick. As if she’d heard his thoughts, the girl did just that. He was glad to see her intelligence as she adjusted to her situation, glad to even see the fear and embarrassment in her eyes that she’s shown him earlier. It was all part of the game but eventually she’d come around. When the plate was finally finished, she looked up at him, licking her lips and his gaze locked on them. “I never noticed what pretty lips you have, my little slave. Kissing them will be a fun task indeed. Now, time for that room I promised you.” He stood and pushed away from the table, beckoning for her to join him. As soon as she did, he took her hand and led her through the house until he came to an open doorway. Taking her in, he motioned to the bed. It was covered in a beautiful warm comforter and had some plush looking pillows on it. Attached to the headboard was a pair of restraints. The room itself was bare besides the bed with nothing present that could be used as a weapon, nor any windows to escape from. “Rest, my pet, and when you awaken we will play. I won’t restrain you while you sleep but if you decide to cause trouble, they are there.” With that, he left the room and secured it behind him.

Arianna frowned at the comment, and she self-consciously licked her dried lips again. They'd become chapped with her thirst. She looked down at her lap before the girl quietly stood, rubbing her eyes. She gave a large yawn and followed after him. She was so exhausted. When he took her hand, her gaze lowered to their hands touching, as if she wasn't quite sure what to think of it. She frowned as she stared at her limp hand encased in his tight grip. She reluctantly followed after him, momentarily wondering if he was lying, if this would be some other awful room. The girl found herself pleasantly surprised when she saw a warm bed, looking rather plush and comfy, more like what she was used to. She looked over at him, then back at the bed, noticing the restraints. She frowned and slowly nodded, before turning around. "Thanks," she said quietly, watching as he left. Within minutes, the girl was beneath the covers, completely asleep.

Her single word still rang in his ear as he walked back down the hallway towards the kitchen and it kept a smile on his face. It was a simple word, overused in the real world, but the fact that she’d chosen to say it to him showed that confusion of her role had begun to set in. He had tormented her, withholding sleep and food for days, and made her humiliate herself with intimate acts that were uncomfortable for her and yet she was now thanking him because of a kind act. Whistling lightly as he walked, because he knew the breakthrough was a good sign, he headed into the kitchen to clean. His day went fast after that, running his business from his home, and he only checked in on her a few times, smiling every time he saw her sound asleep. He was already thinking about what he’d do when she woke up.

The young girl slept long and hard, her body trying to repair itself from the lack of sleep and food. The poor girl barely moved for the long time she slept. She woke up about twelve hours after falling asleep, and she sat up in confusion. This wasn't her room. Her emerald eyes studying it in confusion for a few moments before she remembered her parents' betrayal, her Master's methods of breaking her. She rubbed her eyes sleepily and slowly got up, wondering if she could go downstairs. She paused with her hand on the door. Did she even want to go downstairs? She heard her stomach growl, and she decided she should at least get something to eat. She rubbed her stomach before trying the door. If it was unlocked, she headed downstairs. If it wasn't, she would bang on the door until he let her out.

Devon’s sleep was restless that night as he kept thinking of his new slave asleep in her room, all snuggled underneath the blankets that he’d given her. She was exhausted, as well she should have been after everything he’d put her through but she was coming around slowly but surely. When he finally drifted off, it was with an image of her nubile young body underneath his, their hips slamming together as he fucked her. Morning came too quickly and he groaned as he rose, stretching his body carefully. He found that he was hard that morning, a condition he was becoming used to since she’d entered his house, and he considered relieving his tension and then deciding against it. Looking at a monitor he had in his room, he saw that she was up and trying to get her door open, one hand rubbing her stomach. Knowing she must be hungry, he decided to do something different. Without dressing, he headed down the hallway and made his way to her room, unlocking the door and throwing it open. “Good morning, my pet” he said as he stared at her nude body. “I see you slept well.” The fact that he was also nude, his cock nice and hard, was ignored by him for now; he simply waited for her reaction.

When her door was opened, Arianna was expecting to see him in normal clothes, maybe even a robe or something. She was not expecting to see his bare chest. Her eyes flickered down to his hard cock standing at attention, and she immediately stumbled back a couple steps. She looked back up at his face, not daring to look down at his member. She didn't want to think about his intentions of coming in her room naked. She bit her lip nervously and crossed her arms. "May I have some breakfast, please?" she asked quietly, her stomach growling audibly. She put her hand to her flat belly, and she focused on keeping her gaze on his face. "Please? I'm hungry."

Back
Top Bottom