Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Enslaved (DareToDream & Lilytania)

DareToDream

Pulsar
Devon Monk paced the living room quietly, his strides taking him from one side to the other quickly, the path repeated every few seconds. He wasn’t nervous, or stressed, but he was anxious and when he was anxious about something, he tended to pace. Today was the day, when he would finally get that prize he’d had his eyes on for sometime now. Of course, this was no ordinary prize either, nothing was every ordinary in Devon’s world, not with the kind of wealth he possessed. No, this prize was of the human variety or, more specifically, the human slave variety. He’d first seen her in the coffee shop, that place he went each morning to waste some money on a substandard drink, but then he’d seen her other places too. She was often with friends but sometimes alone and he’d watched her each time, his desire to have her growing more and more.

So it was most fortunate when Devon learned of her families plight. Dad had a gambling problem and had racked up quite a debt to the wrong kind of people, debt that would get them killed. On top of that, the very daughter that Devon fancied was quite the brat, causing more than one problem at home. So it was rather easy to do what he’d done, buy the girl from her parents; he was a man used to getting what he wanted and for the right price, her parents had jumped at the chance to get rid of their pain in the ass daughter at the same time they got out of debt. He’d already wired them the money and now it was up to them. They were scheduled to bring her by in thirty minutes and he couldn’t wait. Of course, what they were doing was illegal but that had never stopped Devon before; he owned more politicians and public officials then he could count so there would be nothing to bar his way. With an exasperated sigh, he finally headed over to the bar and poured himself a stiff drink while he waited for her to arrive.

"Where are we going?" Arianna asked for the twentieth time. Her parents were stoic, her dad's face stern and emotionless, her mother's blank and calm. Neither of them answered. They were the ones who had insisted on her coming, and they wouldn't tell her where they were going? Her birthday wasn't soon, nor had it been recent. It wasn't Christmas. It wasn't graduation; they'd already given her that present. What were they doing, and why?

Their trip took them outside of the city, where Arianna continued to push to know what was happening. She looked at the bag beside her. They were going on some sort of trip, as her parents had asked her to pack some clothes and things to do. She'd brought her clothes and toiletries, her computer, her iPod, her cell phone, and a few books that weren't on her Kindle. She had noticed her parents' bags, and that made her more hopeful for a trip. What she didn't know was that the bags contained pillows, stuffing them full to look like her parents were coming with her.

They finally pulled up to a large house with tons of land surrounding it. Arianna slowly climbed out, thinking that maybe they were at a country getaway for the weekend. She hefted her bag on her shoulder, biting back responses about how they knew she preferred the city and shopping for a weekend, not being out here, probably with no television and slow internet.

Her parents each grabbed one of her arms as the girl brushed her red hair out of her face and settled her bag on her shoulder. She cried out in surprise, looking at them. "What are you doing?" she demanded. "I can walk there on my own!" Her dad gave her a look she'd never really seen on his face, one stern and confident. "Quiet, Arianna." Even those two words startled her. She looked at him in surprise and stumbled up the steps to the front porch. Her mother rang the doorbell, and Arianna began to process what was happening. They were leaving her here. "I'm not staying here!" she yelled, trying to twist out of her parents' grips. "This isn't fair! Dad! Mom!"

As he took the final ship of the Jack Daniel’s glass he had poured himself, Devon heard the doorbell chime, bringing his body to instant attention. They were here and a glance at his watch said they were fifteen minutes earlier than expected. A grin slid over his face then, as he thought of the reception he was about to get from their daughter. Setting the drink down, he straightened his sweater and smoothed out his pants then headed for the front door. Passing through the parlor, he wound his way between the bookcases full of old and new books and into the central foyer, where his sure steps took him to the front of the house in no time. One thing about having the kind of wealth he did, it meant a really large home with the appropriate estate surrounding it, something he rather liked.

Staring at the large wooden door, he took a deep breath and then reached for the handle, opening it. They stood on the huge front porch, a backdrop of circular stone columns behind them. The girl was standing between the man and the woman, who were clearly her parents, restrained by their hands. She had a bag slung over her shoulder and a look of pure anger on her face. He couldn’t help but smile when he saw that; she was going to be a feisty one, there was no doubt about that. Oh, what fun he would have breaking this one, he thought, one fun indeed. “Welcome to my home” he said as he opened the door and ushered them inside. Shutting it behind them, he took a moment to study her, the young women – their daughter – that had captured his attention for so long. His gaze swept over her nubile body from head to toe, taking the slow scenic route, before he smiled at her.

Turning his attention to her parents then, effectively dismissing her from his gaze, he nodded. “I see you’re early but I don’t mind. That means the money made it to your account as promised and I’ll take possession of mine now.” Reaching out, he wrapped a strong hand around the girl’s arm and hauled her towards him, breaking her parent’s grip immediately. “Now, our contract is done. Leave my home now and never speak a word of this to anyone or else. Understood?”

Arianna looked up at the man when she heard the door open. The look on her face was one of pure anger, showing him that she'd put up a nice fight. She stumbled inside, trying to pull away from her parents' grips. "I'm not staying here!" the redhead said openly. She growled and pulled as her parents' fingers just tightened on her arm even more. She watched the man as his eyes took in her young, nineteen-year-old body, eying her lithe figure. She wore jeans and a t-shirt, nothing special. She had wanted to be comfortable for the car ride. She watched as he suddenly started to ignore her, talking to her parents instead. She knew they had money problems, but to do this? They were going to sell their own daughter? They didn't even really have custody of her, except that she lived with them! She gave a sharp cry as she was hauled out of her parents grip, toward the man who now owned her. She looked to her parents with a gaze of pure hatred.

"Thank you," her dad said. Both of her parents seemed unbothered by the fact that they were selling off their daughter to a stranger. Arianna screamed as they began to walk out. She twisted and struggled, trying to get away. "Mom! Dad!" she wailed. Sure, she'd been a bitch to them recently, but they were still her parents. She jerked out of his grip and ran out the door, in time to see the car pulling out of the driveway and speeding off, leaving her here with a stranger.

The girl's first reaction was to begin digging for her phone. She didn't trust this man. She found it within her bag and began to try to dial 911. If she at least felt threatened and expressed that, they'd get someone out here to help her, wouldn't they?

She struggled in his grip, her nubile form twisting and turning, doing its best to break free. He held her tight though, watching as her parents left the porch and got into their car without a single word spoken to their daughter. When the engine started, he let a sly grin slide into place and loosened his grip on her arm. Her parents were abandoning her, leaving her behind to become his slave, but he knew she’d fight it. She wouldn’t understand that she’d made their life a living hell for the last two years, a hell so bad they jumped at the opportunity to rid themselves of her while also making enough money to pay off their debts and still live comfortably afterwards. Devon had wanted her from the first day he saw her and now she was his; his to do with as he pleased, whenever he pleased, however he pleased. No one would stop him, least of all her parents, but he knew it would take some time for her to accept that.

Right on cue, she managed to break free of his grip and dart out the door, sprinting down the sidewalk. When she saw the car depart his estate, her body stopped and the bag dropped from her shoulder, her hand fishing out her phone. His grin widened when he saw that, already knowing what she’d find when she tried to dial. Like any wealthy man, his estate was heavily secured against any and all threats; that included unauthorized cell phone calls, which were jammed at all times. Within the hour her service would be cut off anyway, as a backup precaution, but she didn’t know that. He watched for a few moments and then followed her out the door, walking rapidly, his steps echoing as they slapped the ground.

Coming up behind her, he reached out and grabbed the phone from her hand, quickly sliding it into his pocket. “You won’t need that anymore, Arianna” he said, his voice low and menacing. “Your parents have abandoned you and you are mine now. It’s best that you learn that as soon as possible.” With that, one hand slid into her beautiful red locks and gripped them hard, yanking her head back while his other arm slipped around her waist and dragged her flush up against him, butt to hips. Leaning forward so his mouth was near her ear, he flicked his tongue out, dragging it along the edge. “Now be a good little slave, dear one, and let’s go inside.” Letting go of her waist then, he gave a sharp tug on her hair and began to drag her backwards toward the house.

Arianna dialed the number, looking back to see if he was coming to get her yet. She pressed call, listening for it to ring, but it only jammed and dropped the call. The girl gave a cry of frustration and kept trying, desperately dialing the emergency number in a feeble attempt to get help.

Her captor and owner came down and grabbed her phone. She gave a cry and clambered at his hand, trying to grab it. "Hey!" she wailed. She looked at him with her wide eyes, masking her fear with a sort of anger and frustration. "Give me that!" she cried. She grabbed his wrist, trying to pull it away from his pocket. The girl shook her head. She wasn't going to go down easily. She yelped when she felt his fingers wrap in her red hair. She screamed as loudly as she could, feeling him draw her in and hold her close. The girl struggled and wailed. Her back was on the ground, open to show her clothes, toiletries, books, and electronics all crammed in there. She dug her sharp fingernails into his skin. This man was her enemy.

"You tricked them! They would never abandon me if they knew what you were going to do!" She was adamant that her parents weren't as fed up with her as they seemed. She screeched as he began to drag her toward the house. Her fingers went up to dug at his fingers, trying to release the grip on her hair. "Please!" she wailed. "Let me go!"

She fell into hysteria almost immediately, which didn’t surprise him at all. She was a spoiled little brat who never appreciated anything anyone had ever done for her – or at least that’s how her parents had described her when he’d first inquired about making a deal – and her lack of street smarts was showing now. Of course, being afraid was perfectly logical; in her shoes, he would have been too. He wouldn’t have been in her shoes though, never in a million years, because Devon was a leader, a taker, not a simpering little blip on the map of life the way she was. That would all change though; soon she’d become someone of value, at least to him.

“I paid them well, darling, and trust me, they knew exactly what was in store for you. If only you could have seen the gleam in your father’s eye when I offered the perfect solution to his problem; it would have made you shiver in shock.” He gave an evil little chuckle then and dragged her another foot up the path. She began to claw at his hand then, her fingernails digging in, finally getting his attention. He turned immediately and spun her around, his hand flashing out in a second, the flat of his palm hitting her cheek with force.

“It’s time you learned your place, little one” he murmured as the first trickle of blood seeped from her lip. “You are mine, now and forever.” He let go of her hair then and bent down, lifting her up and throwing her over his shoulder like a used carpet remnant. “Oh, and scream all you want. No one can hear you out here and no one ever comes to visit.”

Arianna looked up at him in shock. "You're lying!" she cried. She didn't want to believe that her parents had been so willing to just hand her over in order to get rid of their financial troubles and the pain in the ass they had complaining about absolutely everything that came her way. Now that she was gone, they wouldn't be paying for food, college, or anything. She imagined the look on her father's face as he pictured his wily daughter being tamed by a sadistic man, entirely willing to use force to turn her into a little slut who uses her mouth for more than jabbering about how life isn't fair. She felt a shiver run down her spine.

When she received the slap in return for her nails in his hand, she gasped in surprise, feeling a pain in her cheek and lip. She could already feel her cheek and lip swelling a little, and she whimpered, still fighting as he held onto her. "My place is in a safe home, not here with a rapist!"

He hefted her over his shoulder like she weighed nothing, and she screamed as loudly as she could, hoping her parents would hear it and change their minds. They could turn around, come right back here. Of course, she'd probably never forgive them. She kept screaming, kicking and pounding her fists as he carried her inside the house, leaving her bag on the sidewalk for now. "Let me go! I'm not your slave! I never will be!" She wailed and clawed at him, trying to gain her freedom.

The screams were deafening, her lungs raising such a racket that Devon actually winched a little from the noise, but screaming wasn’t her only weapon. Her lithe body wiggled and struggled in his grip, her fists pounding at his back, trying to hurt him in any way that she could. The noise he could do without but the fighting….he liked that. The woman had spirit in her, a determination to get away, and it would bring more added joy to him when he finally broke her. His back was getting sore from her fists but he ignored the pain, like he ignored all nuisances in his life, and headed back towards the house, reaching it soon enough.

Opening the door and slipping inside, his foot kicking it closed behind him, he continued towards the parlor. He hadn’t spoken another word since his earlier statement but when he reached the couch, he unceremoniously dumped her on it, face up, with a chuckle. “That’s where you’re wrong, little one” he murmured, his voice low and dangerous. “You are very much a slave now. My slave, to be exact; one who will do exactly as instructed once you understand who is Master in this house.” His hand lashed out again then, striking her face once then twice, each slap harder than the last. Her skin was already bruised and swollen from the first blow so he saw no reason to baby it now, not when a lesson had to be taught.

Not stopping there, he shifted his body so that his knees pinned her legs to the couch and his hand shot out again, this time gripping her neck and pinning her to the cushions. “The more you fight me, little slave, the more pain you will bear.” His fingers began to squeeze her throat tight, cutting off her air, while his other hand gripped the front of her shirt and yanked on it hard, ripping the material. Two more tugs of it left her bare in the top, with only her bra covering her.

The girl continued to scream and fight, using every bit of her energy in an attempt to gain freedom from the man. She wailed and kicked, trying to aim for his gut as she kicked as hard as she could. She pounded on his back and hit him with her elbows, hoping she left bruises. All the while, her lungs continued to gather air and allow her to let out more bloodcurdling screams that would leave her hoarse later.

When he dumped her on the couch, she grunted, landing on her back. She looked up at him with wide emerald eyes, showing her panic at the man hovering over her. He had the power over her life now, and she didn't like it. "I'll never obey you!" she cried. "You're not my Master! You're not my parent! You're not the boss of me!" She tried to scramble up, but she was shocked by the sudden slap to her face. She gasped in pain, feeling her cheeks burn red hot with pain. She whimpered and grunted as he pinned her legs to the couch.

When his hand pinned her down by her throat, starting to squeeze her throat shut, she began to claw at his fingers. She shook her head and struggled, fighting him. Her face began to turn even redder in her panic, and he quickly pulled away her top, clearly showing his intentions. She gave panicked little sounds, the only thing she could really do with what little passage she had for air to come into her lungs. She clawed at his fingers, digging her sharp nails into his flesh in an attempt to get him to let go. She needed to get away from this man as quickly as possible.

The pain from her fingernails caused his heart to beat a little faster. He welcomed it, embraced it, felt more alive but it also made him want to hurt her just a little more too. His hand still on her throat and his body pinning her legs, he reached into his back pocket and slipped out the blade, flicking the switch to snap it open. Holding it up for her to see, he waved it back and forth in front of her eyes, teasing her with the tip, and then moved it down to her bra. Slipping the cool metal under her center piece he quickly flicked his wrists, driving the blade through the fabric with ease. The minute the bra snapped, the cups slid to the side, revealing the soft mounds of her breasts to his gaze. “My, my, my, someone is going to struggle so hard they might lose that bra yet” he murmured to her, his eyes never leaving her heaving chest. Reaching down with the blade, he slowly pushed one cup aside, revealing the breast in all its glory, her nipple calling out to him.

Dropping the knife so the tip rested against her skin, he slowly traced her luscious breast, teasing but not cutting, not this time at least. “Keep struggling, darling” he whispered to her softly, the blade now moving up her breast to circle her nipple and its tip. “I like the sight of blood, especially when I’m breaking in a slave.” Flicking the tip of her nipple with the sharp edge, he then moved to her other breast, easing away that cup’s protection too. Treating it the same way he had the other, he teased her with that blade, leaving little scratches in her skin. Then he did something unexpected, letting the blade rest on the couch next to her and loosening his fingers from around her neck. He still kept her pinned but now she could breath, could speak. In that moment, his head dropped down and he seized a nipple between his teeth, tugging on it hard, tongue teasing it. The knife moved then, stroking her legs softly, while his mouth went to work on that breast, sucking on her nipple steadily, letting her feel pleasure with pain.

Arianna's heart was racing from a combination of the adrenaline pouring into her bloodstream and the lack of oxygen as her heart struggled. She whimpered, trying so desperately to get the air she needed, but it wasn't really enough. Her emerald eyes widened in panic as he showed her the knife, lowering it to her bra to cut the fabric. Her bra was now free, and he pushed it aside. The girl desperately squirmed, feeling the small cuts on her breasts as she fought him. Her breath was already quickened, causing her chest to heave up and down as she struggled to breathe. She shook her head as he took in the sight of her breasts, a bit larger than most girls her age at a 32B. She gave a strangled whine at his hungry gaze.

When she could finally breathe fully, Arianna took in a gasping breath, coughing and breathing heavily. She whimpered and began to struggle more fervently, fighting him as hard as she could. She screeched and kicked, but his knees were still on her legs. As he licked at her nipple and moved the knife along her legs, she shook her head. "Stop!" she cried loudly. Her body writhed beneath him in desperate attempts to escape. Her heart pounded wildly, her chest heaving. She was panicking, and she certainly didn'g want to let him remove her jeans, one of her best defenses. She screeched and tried to hit him with her fists.

He ignored her pleas, his mouth slowly savoring the feel of her breasts, licking and sucking gently on them. She fought him, which was to be expected, but he loved that too, letting it fuel his desire for her. His body shifted again, allowing his hand access to her pants and while he pleasured her breasts, his fingers nimbly worked to undo them, finally getting the button open and lowering her zipper. The minute they were loose, he suddenly lifted off of her and with speed born of practice, he flipped her, putting her face down on the couch. His hand went back to her neck, holding her face in the fabric while his other hand ripped at her pants, yanking them down off her hips. The minute he had them tangled down at her ankles, he leaned his legs on hers again and drew the blade slowly up her naked skin.

When it reached the edge of her panties he slipped it under and with a flick of his wrist, sliced that fabric away also. “Mmm, someone has a rather sexy little ass” he murmured as he stared down at it. Putting the knife away then, he slipped his hand between her legs and slowly stroked his fingers over her folds, caressing the pussy that he now owned. No doubt she thought he was going to rape her right away but he wasn’t ready for that just yet. No, he needed to break her a little more before then. “I think its time for you to see your new home for tonight” he said as he suddenly stood up. Grabbing her hair, he yanked her to her feet, leaving her pants still tangled around her ankles. Wrapping his other arm around her waist, he began to drag her out of the room, heading down a hallway and then a set of stairs until he came to a dark, dank space. Slipping further in, he stopped below a metal hook and the pair of handcuffs that danged from it. Grabbing one wrist, he quickly shackled her in and then hooked the other. “I think you’ll stay here for the night, all trussed up, and then we’ll see how cooperate you are in the morning.” Reaching down, he removed her pants and tossed them aside, leaving her totally nude and unable to move much. The door clicked closed as he walked out.

The small girl thrashed and wriggled beneath the weight of her owner. She screeched loudly, trying to get away from him. "Let go!" she cried, feeling his mouth indulging on her perky nipples as if they were candy. She felt a tug on her pants, and after a few seconds of thought, she realized what he was doing. "No!" she screeched, fighting with new fervor as the man deftly took away her pants, her only solid protection. Her jeans were thick and tight, and she'd though they'd help protect her. As he pulled her jeans down to her ankles, she struggled to kick at him, the whole time her voice wailing and screeching, echoing in the room. She was panicked, fighting so hard to free herself from the man before he could harm her.

When he cut away her panties, she whimpered, wriggling beneath him as he pressed her to the couch. She squealed in panic as he touched her virgin lips. The girl was terrified, her heart pounding. When he dragged her to her feet, she stumbled after him, wailing and fighting. "Please!" she cried. "Let me go! Let me go home!" She didn't want to see her new "home." She would much rather go to her old home and live life out there. She screeched, fighting him as he locked her wrists in the cuffs. When he was done, she was trapped. The girl whimpered as he left her behind in complete darkness, in a strange new world. She wasn't going to be getting much sleep.

He could hear her cries echoing through the house as his steps took him away, leaving the his new slave hanging from the ceiling in all her naked glory. It was a dark, dank little dungeon, that place that he’d left her, but it was her home for this first night in her new life. Let the smell and the wet seep into her skin and bones, making her more uncomfortable and scared, wondering what he would do to her next. It was a perfect way to torture her without laying a finger on her bare skin; mess with her mind first and then her body was the motto he’d always gone by. The image of her nude body was fresh in his mind though and he had to admit, the temptation to take what he’d wanted right away was almost too hard to resist.

The moment he’d seen her all that time ago, he’d known she was perfect for him. She was a feisty little vixen in her own right and would fight him until she broke. The very thought made him grin and he whistled as he walked, her cries finally fading away. The night would be long and terrifying for her but she’d survive and perhaps be more willing to accept her new role in the morning. The rest of the day flew by rather fast as did the night and the next morning he arose with a stretch, wondering how his little slave had done. Once he was dressed, he slipped through the house and reached her room, opening it up. “Good morning, my new little slave. How was your night? Have you given any more thought to your new role?”

The girl did eventually fall asleep, but not without waking up several times. She had no way to know how much time had passed. She kept getting creepy feelings on her spine, like something was about to jump from the shadows surrounding her. She couldn't even see her legs when she looked down. She shivered and whimpered, and several times when she woke up, she'd start crying, her body trembling as she tried to warm up. She swore that she could hear scurrying echoing throughout the room. Sometimes, the girl would scream in the hopes that she'd bother her owner and scare off whatever was making noise in the basement. The girl was absolutely terrified of being down there in the dark.

When he came down, she squinted at the brightness pouring into her little dungeon. She was shivering, and she felt exhausted. She looked up at him and shook her head. "Just get me out of this hell hole," she said, her anger covering up the fear in her voice. She pulled on her chains, looking at him in irritation. "You can't treat me like this! It's inhumane!"

He saw the harsh shake of her head and felt a frown slide into place. His gaze took in her lovely young body then, starting at her toes and slowly working its way up, tracing every delicious curve. His cocked as she spoke, taking in her words, his frown turning into a sly little grin. Walking into the room, he slowly approached her, stopping when he drew close.

“Hell hole? Inhumane?” he said, keeping his voice low. “I don’t think you truly appreciate your position here, my dear.” His hand reached out and lightly stroked her cheek, running along the length of her jaw before dropping lower. Down her neck, that willowy touch went, and onto her chest where it traced first one breast and then the other. It dropped lower then, gliding across her stomach and down one thigh before back up the other, finally ending between her legs. His fingers stroked lightly over her core then, touching and caressing, before settling on her hidden nub. He rubbed that for a second, his fingers circling then pulled out.

Stepping back, he slowly undid his belt, sliding it from its loops on his pants before folding it. “Since you haven’t accepted your new role as my slave yet, I think it’s time for a little punishment.” Walking around behind her, Devon examined her backside a moment, admiring her tight little ass, and then delivered a stunning blow to the back of her thighs. Before the welt had even begun to rise, he delivered another blow to that pretty ass and then one more to her lower back, each one delivering a sharp cracking sound that echoed throughout the room.

Arianna struggled, pulling on the chains holding her in place. She glared at the man before her, watching as he sauntered toward her. She growled unhappily, narrowing her eyes. Her unwillingness to be his slave showed in her angry gaze, and her clenched fists showed her wish to hurt him and get out of here. Surely he had a car. If she knocked him out, she could find the keys, get out of here. She'd prosecute against her parents for trying to turn her into a slave for a man she didn't know.

When he touched her, the girl kicked at him and growled, her fiery attitude flaring again. She narrowed her eyes and shook her head. "Appreciate? I appreciate lots of things, but being chained up in a basement isn't one of them!" She kicked at him in the shins when he came close enough and began touching her bare body.

Her emerald eyes watched him, seeing him start to pull his belt out of its loops. She shook her head, hearing him move behind her. When he swung back and the belt landed on her flesh, she screamed in pain, gritting her teeth. He hit her hard, causing welts on her body. She clenched her fists and whimpered, shaking her head. "I'm not your slave! I'm not!" she cried, even as he punished her.

Devon stood behind her, fighting the grin that threatened to slide into place on his face. His new slave definitely had spunk and an inner strength that appealed to him. When he’d first seen her, it was her beauty that attracted him but now that he was getting to see a little of her personality, he liked it. That didn’t mean he would take it easy on her, of course; no, quite the opposite. As the last scream ripped from her mouth, echoing through the room, he reached up and pressed his fingers hard into one of the welts, running them down the length of it.

“Oh, you are most definitely my slave, my precious little pretty” he murmured softly near her back, his eyes watching her legs carefully to make sure she didn’t try to kick him again. “You just haven’t come to accept that yet but you will. Your parents have disowned you and no one knows you are here. There will be no rescue or means of escape, of that I can promise you.” Running his fingers down another welt on her skin, he scraped a finger nail across it. “The sooner you begin to come around, the easier things will get.”

Stepping back, he delivered three more hard blows from the belt, smacking her body hard, wanting her to feel the pain and the bite of tears. Finally, he walked around her and stood out of reach. “I am sure that you are hungry and thirsty by now and no doubt need to use the bathroom. Unfortunately, you will get none of that.” With that, he turned on his heels and left the room, prepared to implement phase two. Retrieving a few items from his room, he headed to the kitchen and fixed up a delightfully smelling meal of eggs, toast, and steak and a large glass of water. Heading back downstairs he reentered her room and set the dishes down then approached her. Coming around behind her again, he took out the first item – a wide leather collar with a clip in the back. “A gift for you” he said, quickly securing it around her neck. Next he pulled a thin, sturdy chain from his pocket and attached it to the clip. That done, he removed her from the hook, his hands holding her tight, and dragged her across the floor towards the wall. There he threw her to the ground, not caring if her precious skin was scraped, and attached the chain to another hook in the bricks. Once she was secured again, her hands still handcuffed in front of her, he moved back to the food and laid it out on the floor, making sure she could smell it. “This delicious meal has been prepared for you, my dear, but you won’t get any of it unless you stop fighting me.” With that, he turned and exited the room again, knowing that the chain would not allow her to reach the items he’d left.

Arianna gasped in pain when she felt a fingernail dig into one of her welts. Tears sprang to her eyes, and she whimpered quietly as he scratched along it. She gave little yelps, letting tears fall, as he hit her a few more times with the belt. The girl's back stung horribly.

He came in front of her, and she glared at him, shaking her head. "Someone will be looking for me! They'll ask questions as to what happened to me when no one ever hears from me again!" She twisted and struggled, completely convinced on her view. She whimpered quietly, watching as he walked back upstairs, taunting her with talk of food and water.

When he came back down, she looked at the food and water, her stomach growling. She growled as the collar was attached around her throat, and when he untied her, she stumbled after him, falling to the ground against the wall. By the time the young girl was able to recover and try to get up again, she was already chained in place.

"Please!" she cried, pulling on her chain. She leaned as far forward as she could, trying to get to it. She strained forward, gagging herself as the collar pulled on her throat. The girl tried turning around and grabbing the plate with her foot. She tried to reach for it. She tried everything she could think of before she helplessly laid on the floor and stared at it.

He watched it all from the security monitors, the way her body struggled against her restraints, desperately trying to reach the food and drink. A grin was in place on his face, one that grew wider the more she struggled, and when she finally gave up and lay down, he laughed out loud. “Oh yes, my little pretty. Things look rather bleak don’t they?” he whispered to himself, his eyes riveted on her. Hunger would be taking a toll at this point, as would thirst, but it wouldn’t be enough to wear her down completely and he knew that.

Turning the monitors off then, he exited the room and went about his day as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on. His new little slave stayed in her dark, dank dungeon, tormented by the thought of what she couldn’t have, and he loved every minute of it. When night time set in, he finally wandered back downstairs, bringing a little friend with him.

Tossing open the door, he sauntered in, his heated gaze taking her in. “Aww, look at that, your food has gotten cold” he murmured softly, nudging the plate with his foot. “Too bad you weren’t a good little slave or you could have had it. Now I need to give it to my friend.” With a snap of his fingers, a large Doberman bounded into the room and attacked the food with a relish, soon devouring it. Next went the water and when it was done, he trotted over to sit near the door. Devon moved next, reaching outside the door to grab an old, rusted, dented metal bucket, which he tossed on the floor near her. “No food or water for you tonight, my little slave, but you may relieve yourself later if you must. Just be sure to not spill any on the floor or you might be licking it up.” Turning to the dog, he patted it on head. “Stay with her tonight, Rommel, and if she sleeps at all, bark until she wakes up.” With that, he left her room and shut the door behind her, knowing the dog would do as told since he’d trained it himself.

The girl laid there all day, tormenting herself with the thought of the food and water sitting there just out of her reach. Even as it grew cold, she would've eaten it if given the chance. She laid there, sprawled out on the floor feeling sorry for herself. By the end of the day, she was closer to wanting to just give up and give in. Wouldn't it be easier that way, to let him have his way?

When he came in, presumably in the evening, she looked over at him, watching as he taunted her and nudged the food. When a large dog came in, she watched, looking distressed as the dog devoured her food and water. She didn't move an inch other than to change facial expressions. When he threw the bucket at her, she shielded her head, thinking he was throwing it at her to spite her. She looked up, frowning. She didn't want to relieve herself with him standing right there.

She heard the command he gave the dog, and watched as he turned and left. The girl's eyes went to the Doberman, shaking her head. She wondered what it'd do if she just threw the bucket at it. She figured that wouldn't be smart. She did her business, then laid down, pushing the bucket as far as she could get it without spilling it. She then laid out on the floor, staring at the dog. She wondered if it ever got distracted.

The girl began to fall asleep, completely exhausted. Her eyes snapped open when the dog barked at her. She groaned and rolled onto her back. This was going to be a long night.

The minute he left the room, Devon settled into the security suite and watched her as she studied the bucket and the dog, finally choosing to use the metal container for its intended purpose. “Smart woman” he murmured softly, knowing that if she’d hit the dog, he would have bit her. Having been on the receiving end of his bite before, he knew how painful it could be and wouldn’t relish it for her. He noted with interest how careful she was with the bucket afterwards, being careful not to spill it. It was the first sign that she was starting to take him seriously and he liked that.

When the first bark sounded, he almost laughed, watching the hapless new slave jerk awake with a start. The groan was music to his ears and when she rolled on her back, he enjoyed the sight, his gaze sliding over her curves. If only her father could see her now, he thought; the man would probably love it. He watched for another hour or two, eating his dinner in front of the monitors, enjoying each bark from Rommel’s mouth. The watch dog was ever vigilant, never once wavering in his duty. Finally exhaustion began to set in and Devon headed off to bed, prepared for the next day.

He rose with a stretch and a smile, already excited to see how she’d fared and after a nice warm shower and a huge breakfast, he headed back downstairs. A plate of toast, some lathered in warm melted butter and others in gooey drops of jelly, along with a few slices of steamy bacon, came with him. When he opened the door and stepped inside, he smiled at the bedraggled sight before him. “Looks like someone had another rough night” he said, a chuckle on his lips. “Good boy, Rommel.” He fed the dog a piece of the bacon, knowing she could see. “I brought you some food, my pretty little slave, but you’ll have to earn it. Are you ready for something to eat?”

Arianna had a rough night of getting woken up by the dog every time she tried to fall asleep. She tried every position she could, facing away from the dog, covering her face with her arm, with her cheek against the floor, but no matter where she was, if she looked like she was sleeping, the dog would bark and startle her, even though she was expecting it. The girl was getting frustrated, and she desired nothing more than to sleep, or at least throw something at the animal.

When her Master came into her basement room, she turned her head toward him. She knew she probably looked like hell. She'd cried some over the frustration of being trapped here, and she'd been awake for over twenty-four hours. She watched as he gave the dog some bacon. Her stomach growled with want, and she put her hands to her belly, as if that would quiet it. She rubbed her forehead and nodded. She wanted to eat. The young girl was getting tired and weak from lack of food. She wasn't used to not eating for so long. If she had more energy, she would've denied that she was his slave, demanded that he let her out. She knew that wouldn't get her anywhere, though.

He studied her while he waited for a response, his gaze sliding over her body first, noting the way it quivered from weakness. When he reached her face, he could see the lines drawn in her skin from exhaustion and the puffy redness in her eyes, no doubt from tears and rubbing them. The dog had done his job, keeping her awake all night, and it showed. It was only one step though. If he’d had any doubts about the second step, which was starving her, they ended as soon as her stomach growled, bringing a chuckle to his lips. He leaned against the wall and watched as she covered her bare skin with her hands, as if willing it to obey her and stop though it was obvious that it wouldn’t. Her body needed nourishment, needed energy, and he was withholding that in an effort to break her will.

Another piece of bacon was plucked from the plate and tossed to the dog, who gobbled it down eagerly. Every moment she delayed in answering was a moment the dog would feed. His gaze followed the movement of her hand and when the head nod came, a smile bloomed across his face. Moving towards her, he stopped just out of reach, holding the plate up as a reward if she simply cooperated. “Very good, my dear. I’m glad to see you are starting to accept your new role. This food is all yours if you simply say a few words. Tell me that you are my slave, to be used by me however I choose and that you will do my bidding from this point forth without question. It’s that simple.” He held the plate out, waving it back and forth so the aroma would reach her nose, waiting to see how she would react.

Back
Top Bottom