Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Search of an RP *insert witty remark to get you to enter*

Status
Not open for further replies.

amaya_natsuki_13

Meteorite
Hello everyone and welcome to my thread! This first post is all about me and what I want out of a RP partner. The second post is about my current craving. My third post is a listing of other RPs that I will do or have done in the past. Anything after that can either be chats with anyone or bumps are always welcome. :)

Now, let's get down to business.

A little about me personally
I feel like I'm a rather nice person, so don't be worried about me biting, if there is something you want to run past me, then have at it, if I'm not interested I'll let you know.

I'm an honest person, if I am getting bored with an RP I don't like giving up right away, I may take a moment to think about what I can do to make it more interesting. This may take some time, but I'll give you a heads up if this is the case. I'll also tell you if I just want to stop the RP. Please have the same courtesy to me.

I have a life. I work, I have friends, I go to college, and I volunteer. I cannot be on 24/7 and won't be. I will be on as much as I can but it will primarily be evenings and/or weekends. Please be patient with me. I'll have the same understanding towards you.

What I do in an RP
I play both male and female roles. I also play MxF, MxM, FxF. I really don't care which role I play, so let me know what you would prefer to play.

It is not uncommon for me to play multiple characters in an RP, so do not get taken back from it. But, this doesn't mean I expect you to - it would be nice, but it is not required.

I make things up as I go, I like general plots but not hugely defined, step-by-step plots, they annoy me and take the fun out of it. I do not run every single thing I plan to do past you, because then I would be checking ever other post and it will be annoying. If I do something in an RP that you don't like, TELL ME, I have tough skin I can re-write a post (as long as you tell me what it was that you didn't like).

I do not like everything to be smut, I like some storyline as well.

I play dominant and submissive roles, again I don't care which one I play so please let me know your preference. If I play submissive I will not be playing a "roll-over" submissive, mine do have sass in them. Most of the time I feel we should leave the defined roles out of it and go by situation to situation.

What I expect out of my partner
Contribution. Please do not leave everything up to me, help the story line along. I prefer quality over quantity. I don't care if you have a few sentences, as long as I can work off it and it helps the story. Please be as descriptive as you can, I will be and I hope you will be also.

Where I RP
I generally RP over PMs, but I don't mind threads either. I will not RP anywhere other than this site.

What I will Do or have Done

Royalty x Royalty (arranged marriage, forbidden love, etc)
Royalty x Commoner (regular or with a thief, knight, housekeeper)
School Pairings
Demon vs Angel pairings
Guardian Pairings (such as guardian angel or something, not necessarily incestuous)
Regular Life (club, police pairings, college, roommates, etc)

I'm pretty open to a lot. I don't like pre-made stuff, so I'll probably say no to those things. I also don't like monster stuff (like giants, tentacle, goop etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom