Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What animal are you?

Masterkegan

Banned
Banished
No, I dont mean what type you would like to be. But rather, what animal best describes your personality, your actions, and your general disposition.

I like to think of myself as a giraffe. They don't spend much time with others, but when they do get together they have a lot of fun. The females are wonderful parents and are almost always successful at raising their young.

some form of dog, id say pittbull. we have our side that many people think is bad/mean/angry but we are really just lovable cuddly cute and loyal beings... but if you screw with us... *grrrr*

Kegan said:
I like to think of myself as a giraffe. They don't spend much time with others, but when they do get together they have a lot of fun. The females are wonderful parents and are almost always successful at raising their young.

Really? I mean I know that you love giraffes and all. But when I think of an animal that describes you a giraffe is not what comes to mind.

Moreso one of those annoying little monkeys. Sure they never shut up, and they interupt you at the most inopportune times. But they do a wonderful job of caring for the other members of their family, and always seem to put everything else first.

Wolf I'd definitely have to say wolf and its supposedly my totem or so claims my Native American heritage that's somewhere in my bloodline

A beluga whale. They love to be social and have a lot of fun, but they are loyal to their family members and are close to their friends. They play and have fun with members of the opposite sex before choosing a mate to stick with, usually for the rest of their lives. They like swimming, of course, which I love to do, as water is my element c:

Also they're not as fat as a normal whale and they're not as hyper as dolphins XD

My girlfriend and I have decided that my personality is just like a dog. Hyper happy little attention whore who is amazingly loyal. While loyal, I do need to be leashed so I don't run away or get lost.

I'd say I'm a Fox, I'm a loner most of the time, prefering to watch from a distance. I'm always outside in the woods and it's my zone, where I feel the most comfortable. I also don't think people realize how smart foxes are, they have about 3 times as much brain power as a larger dog, and they're quick on their feet, silent, and really nice hunters. While not always on the top of the food chain they are talented enough to survive: I'd say that accurately portrays my personality :D

Raven.
Hell, my totem spirit is that of a Raven. It is also the nickname my Native American mother called me by.
They are one of the few birds of Prey that will attack a bird larger then itself. They are also very proud creatures. Very solemn creatures, do not enjoy travelling in packs really.
I actually had a pet raven for a while that I used for Falconry. Greatest pet I've ever had.

The monkeys stand for honesty,
Giraffes are insincere,
And the elephants are kindly but
They're dumb.
Orangutans are skeptical
Of changes in their cages,
And the zookeeper is very fond of rum.

El Chupacabra, for me.

I may not exist, or I may be some type of hybrid that exsanguinates cattle.

Back
Top Bottom