Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For New RPs (Mostly MxM, currently craving some zoophilia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaldaka

Super-Earth
I took a break from rping, most of my long term rps have dwindled down to nothing. Leaving me utterly bored. It's time to start up some fresh, new rps! I'm the kind of person who doesn't know precisely what I want so my thread isn't going to be all that long, I like to cater to my partners and hear what YOU want to RP. I'll give most anything a shot.

My rps will contain sex. Not always pure smut, I too enjoy the occasional plot, but sex makes life fun. Its good, no? Now, I'll entertain plenty of random ideas and fandoms, but I also keep the ones I'm highly in the mood for on my list down there. Also, I don't mind force aka, rape. Don't mind male pregnancy either. I'm pretty accepting of most everything. The only kinks I really can't get into are scat and tentacles.

First, I'm looking for malexmale role plays mostly, there is one rp I'll do hetero in, see below. I can be 'top' or 'bottom', or switch. I'm flexible.

Now the good stuff

Dog or Wolf RP (Quad or anthros.)
Kind of classic, I enjoy the occasional feral rp, though I know they're not as popular anymore. Fantasy or not, that can all be worked out.

Werewolf x Vampire or werewolf or incubus (or any fantasy creature that floats your boat)
Pretty standard. Kinda want to try something where two guys of different species 'imprint' on one another

Human x Dog(s) (or wolf/wolves)
Yes, meaning bestiality.
I can do male x female in this case.
I can be either human or dog.

Will consider some Modern Rps and most odd pairings.

Anime; FMA, Ouran, Bleach, Wolf's Rain. (And more just ask)

Random Fantasy plots to a point, depends on what you have in mind. Again, run it by me.

I've recently started playing World of Warcraft with a friend and wouldn't mind giving a WoW rp a try.

Can also combine some of the above. And as always, suggest!

If you're interested you'd get a quicker response by emailing me at kaldaka28@yahoo.com
Or drop me a message here. I sometimes forget to check here so if I don't respond right away, that's why!
Look forward to hearing from ya!

Werewolf, dogplowing, Ouran, FMA, fantasy... I think I would be willing to do most of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom