Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cosplay - whom should I be?

Alright, so I have decided that I want to possibly cosplay a Sailor Scout in honor of them re-releasing the Sailor Moon Manga(the very first manga I read). I enjoy the manga immensely! <3

Anyway:
IMG00027.jpg

My general body type, old pic, but hasn't changed really.

SakuraCon2008Friday013.jpg

This is to get a general idea of the shape/length of my legs, as well as my height(Roughly 5 foot 6 inches).

Now...

sailscou.jpg

From LEFT TO RIGHT: Uranus, Neptune, Venus, Mars, Moon, Chibi Moon, Mercury, Jupiter, Pluto, and Saturn.

OR

ssmu__princess_serenity_by_ssmu-d33yk7f.gif

Princess Serenity.

General consensus; which scout should I cosplay?

Okay. Well then i would have to say princess mode Usagi. or Sailor Mecury.
Though the hair length would be a issue. unless a wig is used. Though Juipter would be a good match personalty wise

Oh sorry about going off topic , anji. Dont beat me too much

Well...Usagi is such a klutz...I'm wondering if that would be the best bet personality wise. HAH.

Mercury seems to be the most thought of so far.

>3 And okay...I won't hit that hard. :grin:

Defiant.Anjeru said:
Alright, so I have decided that I want to possibly cosplay a Sailor Scout in honor of them re-releasing the Sailor Moon Manga(the very first manga I read). I enjoy the manga immensely! <3

Anyway:
This is to get a general idea of the shape/length of my legs, as well as my height(Roughly 5 foot 6 inches).
Now...General consensus; which scout should I cosplay?

I think you could prolly rock any of them, from what I've seen of earlier pics of you; but using the above picture as a frame of reference, I would imagine you best as either Mercury or Saturn.

:cool:

Fuck it, I'm going to be 'different', lol. I say go for Moon. How could you pass up wearing awesome boots like that? Plus, you'd rock the long, blonde locks.

Well maybe its just me. But I don't really see much difference between any of the scouts body wise. the only real differences seem to be their height, hair color and length, and the clothing they wear. So if you are willing to wear a wig I think that you could realistically be any of them. But I think I'm going to agree with DA. Moon.

Remec said:
Defiant.Anjeru said:

Anyway:
Now...General consensus; which scout should I cosplay?

I think you could prolly rock any of them, from what I've seen of earlier pics of you; but using the above picture as a frame of reference, I would imagine you best as either Mercury or Saturn.

:cool:

I completely agree, Remec. She rocked when she cosplayed Lighting from Final Fantasy XIII

Back
Top Bottom