Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

the year was 1944

Status
Not open for further replies.

standupguy1

Super-Earth
the amricans opended up there guns and got down most of the boys who were garding the city. mark didnt like killing kids but if there were willing to die for there country mark had no outher choice. they acsdenlty hit an old women while they were in the mist of battle. mark saw a small blond nurse go to help her.

He saw the beautiful women beg of him to help the lady. His morals got the better of him. They were Germans but they most likely didn’t know anything about the camps. He yelled, “Boys call for a cease fire. We got wounded civilians.” A American southern accent from faraway said, “yes sir.” The southern accent said in a German accent that raped the language like many German soldiers raped 14 year old Russian girls on the western front, “cease fire some Germans were hurt. We will heal them if you won’t be shooting at us. If you do be shooting at us we will kills them. Is cease fire understood?” a German voice said in English “yes.” The Germans didn’t like his bad grammar either but they weren’t going to hold that agents them it was there job to protect Germans citizens. The gun fire stoped.

Mark got the med kit and followed the women to help the old lady who was hurt. He took out his med kit from his A.L.I.C.E. and took out the bullet with a par of surgical player’s. He took some whisky out of his pack and said, “this is going to hurt like hell.” He poured the booze on the old lady’s arm. She took it pretty well. Then he started to sow her up. He looked at the blond girl who had got him. She looked oddly furmillure but how would he know some German madden. He wrapped the wound In gaze. While he was doing all that he asked the blond, “what’s your name?” once he took the bullet out her realized it was a 9 millimeter. She got hit by a German bullet. He said, “friendly fire how pointless.” He yelled “boys fall in. if we have a cease fire were going to damn well use it.” Then one of the black soldiers came to him he wisped to the black soldier, “get on the squawk box and call for back up. Tell them to bring in some tanks they got nothing bigger then heavy infantry over there. He looked at the old lady, “yeah got your life saved by a Jew I guess were not all that bad after all.”

All the soldiers started moving in. all the American soldiers came around where the women was hurt. Mark looked into the blonds eyes and said, “I’m sorry but we have to take you 3 as a prisoner of war.” The men’s guns all pointed to the girl. Marks said, “I wish I didn’t have to do that but your boys up the hill are going to kick are ass 6 was till Sunday if we fight them in open combat without some of our big guns.” She saw the black soldier use his transmitter to contact the ailed base. he looked at her and said, "god i know i have seen you some where before i just dont know where."

She held her breath for a while, it wasn’t new to her; she had seen many encounters over the last 2 years. It was true that Germans were losing the war; Russians and Americans had pierced their defense and were standing on the gates. It was only a matter of time they were going to defeat Germany; they already started talking about it, people even started questing Hitler’s decisions when once they followed him like a God.

The young nurses and the doctors ran all across trying to help as many as of their comrades, while they fell on the ground one after another. Her little crew tried to do what ever they could to save and help as many as possible. Finally once the counter forces surrounded them they gave in.

Amanda singed as she stood up, she saw a blurred face walking close to her while she was trying to get over with the trauma. He spoke something, his lips moved, but she wasn’t able to understand the soldier in all the loud noises. “We are the medical staff, we are protected….” She made her point despite knowing that the soldier might just pull the trigger and none would even care.

She looked around; her hands and her white dress were all red with the German blood. As the smoke cleared she noticed the magnitude of the assault. Those who were alive were lucky to be and Amanda was one of them. She leaned on the enemy solider, by now she could guess that he was a Jew. “You have a cigarette….” She asked in her careless tone.

He took a pack of smokes out of his pocket and gave her one. She took in an placed it in her moth. Mark could think a few things he would rather see in her mouth. Though damn guys on the French front got sucked and fucked all they wanted by the French girls. Any solider who was stupid enough to try that on a German girl would get a beating. A Jewish one would be dead. Mark was amazed he still had sexual thoughts about this girl with all the blood all over her dress.

http://www.chicagoillinoisweddingphotography.com/uploads/2011/10/dirty-blood-stained-dress.jpg

Mark said in his best German which wasn’t too good, “you are now all prisoners of war of the America. If you do not try to escape nothing bad happen to you.” The make sift platoon mark was running took what was left of the German nurses to an old stone building that became a make shift prison.

http://www.igsb.uiowa.edu/Browse/buildngs/lakesde1.gif

Mark asked the German women if she spoke any English because his English was not to good. the German women did not like being prisoners to a couple of blacks an Asian and worst of all a Jew. many of the solders gave the nurses citrates or candy bars as a tokens of good will.

Amanda lit the smoke and started dragging long puffs as she stood in front of a well dressed American soldier. She heard over the years that American soldiers were paid best; as much as twice than the British and German soldiers. With money they also got some world class facilities, like alcohol and cigarettes. “Thank you….” She whispered with a polite smile before they were taken to a building.

Amanda walked ahead of everyone else, she was a fearless woman and she knew only the fearless survive such circumstances. They were all pushed inside the building and were asked to sit in the corner and wait for further instruction. Amanda was sitting silently, looking around when she saw the Jew solider approved her again asking if she can speak English. “Yes…I can” She whispered looking at him.

Amanda recalled his broken German at the assault site, the POW didn’t should nice at all. She didn’t wanted to be one, she knew at the end of the war all medical staff would be released as per the protocols but only if they were alive by then. Who knew what the Americans had in mind, she had heard many such stories where Americans mass raped and killed the civilian women all over the world.

She knew she had to do something to ensure her safety. She stood up and took a step aside from everyone as the Jew followed her. “I sure can speak English….and if you can ensure safety, a good supply of food, cigarettes and alcohol, in return I can ensure you what you have in mind” she gently whispered making sure no one else could hear her. “Think about it…” She concluded and got back on her spot as she noticed some other Americans walking close to them.

Mark said, “The Geneva convention will proved you with safety, food, water and medical supplies. I am not required to give cigarettes or alcohol. Count yourself lucky if it was me being held up by you I drought the Nazis would be so accommodating. But then again who knows what kind of of propaganda they have been feeding you for the last 10 years.” He looked at her a little coser and said, “ever wonder where all the Jews and gypseys went?”

Marks men searched the house for anything they could use. Amazing they found enough beds for all of them as well as other supply’s they might need. There was a red dress that mark ended up giving to the German girl.

http://blog.unchartedlove.com/wp-content/uploads/blog.unchartedlove.com/2011/05/red-dress.jpg

He walked up to her with the dress and said, “Here put this on. You don’t need to be wearing a dress covered in blood. He turned the other way so he would not see her naked. They were in the buildings study where no one else were in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom