Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A War of Maids (MasterOfWhispers and Fancy_Brat)

While it was right around the tie for dinner to be served, there were just a few more things the two of them could finish in that room. There was a matter of organizing Lili's garments that had been laid about the room, and a little bit of sweeping had to be done also. Emilia felt bad for thinking it, but she still found herself questioning why she was hired. Most of it had to be from how top notch her work actually was, and like most of the other maids, she seemed very fond of Master Lucien. At the very least, she wanted to know how she came here. "Hey Lili, you know how we were all hired individually right...? How did Master Lucien find you?" As Lili was lazily (though skillfully) sweeping up the floor, she turned to Emilia. "Hmm...honestly, I think it's because my old man got tired of me sleeping all day at home. Thought if I got work, then I wouldn't be too much of a bother. Coincidentally, that's when Master Lucien was coming through. You could call it a stroke of luck on my part. You should've seen the look on my father's face when I had packed up to leave. Ah...that was quite a while ago. How long have I been working here again...?" Maybe she had been slacking off enough to forget such a thing. She was a really curious individual. Afterwards, Emilia went ahead and told Lili her own story of how she got here, being in a maid cafe and all. "Oho, then perhaps your transition wasn't so bad." Lili said with an amused grin. But working in a maid cafe was certainly not like being here in the Mathias house.

Through their odd conversation, they were at least able to get through the work a bit smoother. Emilia felt like she was doing most of it, but Lili was doing her share. And with their work completed, they were able to take a little break. Coincidentally, that's when Lucien popped up in the doorway to address them. Emilia had almost forgotten about dinner, and she went ahead and gave a little bow to apologize. "Forgive us Master Lucien. We just wanted to finish up in here first. We'll be down soon." Or...maybe they wouldn't.

Emilia watched as Lucien came up behind Lili, wrapping his arms around the unsuspecting fox girl. She looked rather surprised as he did so, which was different from her usual laid-back demeanor. "M-Master...I wasn't...slacking off." Judging by how nervous she was now, she was more or less busted and Lucien already knew that. Emilia wasn't exactly sure what to make of the situation. Lucien was getting rather playful with Lili, who didn't really know how she should react. "N-no...I'm not doing anything like that...I was working hard..." A sudden gasp left her as he reached down to rub against her sex, making her squirm against him. Was this really his way of 'punishing' her? If this was her punishment, she wouldn't be surprised if Lili did this on purpose. "Well, I suppose a little wouldn't hurt Master. She could use a little discipline." Lili was perhaps mentally cursing Emilia a little, but she had brought it upon herself. "Um...but will we still have time for dinner, Master?" she added. He had come here to tell them about dinner, but at the same time he was looking to give Lili one of her possibly frequent punishments.

Oh how he remembered Lili from his travels. He did not know the specific time but he remembered the meeting vividly as if it was yesterday. Brilliant but lazy was the word that best described Lili. Lucien certainly had an eye for talent, and he found the girl to be a prodigy in all things concerning the duty of a maid. As he sniffed and kissed her neck gently as he remembered that day he ran into her. Quite a coincidence actually. Her father was a rather skillful tailor who complained constantly about how her daughter had so much potential but she let waste away. Curious about the girl, he arranged an "accidental" meeting with the fox girl. After witnessing her do some semblance of actual work, The Mathias head noticed how meticulous and detailed she was with her work. It was to his good fortune that when he offered the job to the fox girl she accepted.

Lucien struck gold that day, as he got to learn more about the maid, and finally do his little review. She was incrediblly talented, in both pleasing and her duties. She would not be suprised if Mia promoted her to any of the higher positions. Of course no maid was perfect. Talented she may be, she did tend to revert to her more slacker like attittude. He knows Mia had been complaining about the girl quite often. To each there own then. Quite frankly, The rich merchant found that to be one of her charming points. And he did love to punish her, whenever he caught her slacking in other ways.

"Well since you seem to be so admant about our little fox maid her getting punished why don't you help me adminster it." Lucien replied with a sly wink. Taking Lili's hand, and walking her over to the nearest chair; Lucien gently placed the blond fox over his lap. His hand began lifting her skirt exposing her panties.
"Dinner hasn't offically started. Think of this as your preview for tonight's little punishment. Of course I may punish you all throughout dinner too." He finished. His tone becoming increasinly amused.

His hand reached over her panties, pulling it off and exposing her bare ass. He enjoyed how the girl jumped from apathetic to slightly jumpy. Pausing for a moment, he raised his hand in the air, and with the force of a bat he brought against her flesh, feeling the slight sting against his own hand. He enjoyed the fact that her ass turned slightly pink. He did this three more times before stopping

"mmm. Such a wonderful ass you have Lili. Oh Emilia! How about we test out at the ring of yours. I want you to close your eyes and summon a riding crop to this room. You can also have the pleasure of spanking this naughty girl with it." Lucien flashed a devious smile over at the girl

Lili had no intention of growing up to follow in her father's line of work. She was good with her hands, but she thought for sure she'd die of boredom. To this day, she still had no knowledge that Lucien had purposely sought her out to see what she could do. And it may have been his charms or a chance to get away from home, but her demonstration was truly remarkable. The quality of her work was superb, and could very well rival the higher maids. But not surprisingly, Mia probably hadn't promoted her since she was still a bit of a slacker. At the same time, Lili may not have enjoyed being promoted, as she figured that she would have more duties to fulfill like watching over the newbies. She wouldn't get a chance to rest at all! She still remembered how some of the other maids would complain about her at first, but when it came right down to it, she was a better worker compared to them. When it came time for her review, she was just as shocked as anyone else was when he wanted to do that stuff with her. She didn't mind going along with it at first, but it seemed lately that he was mainly getting playful with her when he wanted to 'punish' her for slacking off.

And this seemed to be just another one of those situations, except Lucien would be getting Emilia's help. She didn't mind that at all, and she followed them as he set Lili in his lap, pulling her panties down enough to reveal her ass. And seeing Lucien's hand raise up, Emilia knew exactly what sort of punishment he had for her. Lili let out a weak gasp as his hand came down on her, letting out a rather loud sound. Her hands gripped gently at his shirt, tightening each time he came down on her. He had targeted the same spot each time, which only made it sting even more for her. "N-no...! P-please Master...!" At this point, Emilia couldn't help but feel a little sorry for her, but seeing as this was probably a frequent occurrence, she was just asking for it. When asked to get a riding crop from the vault, it would give her an idea if the ring would work. She was both excited and a little regretful to be the one to spank Lili, but she would not disappoint. "Well, here goes nothing." She closed her eyes briefly, muttering softly to herself. "A riding crop...for my master." For a brief moment, she could see that the ring had flashed, and with her hands still clasped together, there was something starting to form.

Sure enough, it was a riding crop in her possession now, and while she was still marveling over the ring's ability, she was quickly reminded of the situation at hand: punishing Lili. She walked over to get a good position, already seeing Lili's ass turning to a light pink from Lucien's spanks. She'd start of with three good smacks and see if Lucien wanted her to continue. Seeing Emilia's hand lift up, Lili cowered into Lucien's chest. The first smack echoed loudly in the room along with Lili's little squeal in pain. Emilia had struck the same spot Lucien had, and proceeded to do so a couple more times. Each smack got another pain gasp from the fox girl, her ass starting to turn red. Tears had formed in her eyes, and she was shaking a little in Lucien's lap. "P-please...no more Master...I'm sorry..."

The crackle of the whip was like a heavy drum beat with no consistent rythm. Lucien revelled in it though enjoying the sight of Emilia turning the the color of the blonde fox's ass into the color of roses. His eyes looked down at the girl's own. Her eyes welling up with tears. Perhaps he would have to teach her how to enjoy such spankings. Nodding at Emilia to continue a couple of more times, the Head of House holds hands slipped over her clit surreptitiously over her clit twisting that wonderful little bud. Of course he only played around with it every time Emilia continued her onslaught with the crop in her hand. All he had to do was wait until the girl got a least a little bit wet, then he would stop right there.

"Think of that as your preview for tonight." Lucien whispered into her ears quietly. The sight of the blond squirming over his lap triggered the man's own immediate manhood to rise. Lucien though controlled himself. After all, denying one's pleasure for a certain amount of time tended to yield the greatest reward once he finally granted it. Speaking of denial of pleasures.

"You know Mia did hand me a tool, to help deal with that lazy demeanor of yours." Lucien's hand reached over at the Lili's ring. Rubbing it gently, and accessing it's power using his own mind he began to call for something special for the vault. "Let's just say it should make the rest of the night rather interesting wouldn't you say?"

Raising one hand in the air, a set items appeared in Lucien's hand. A black device that was the size of a remote, and a pair of black panties which look normal from afar but, upon closer inspection had a slight bulge at it's very center. The black remote had a dial on it with numbers ranging from one to five.

Removing Lili's panties, he replaced it with the special black panties slipping it around her legs and eventually crotch. Afterwards, he tossed the black remote over at Emilia.
"Go on." Lucien said with the most devilish of grin. "Turn it on, You'll there's something special about the panties."

Something special indeed. Lucien is certainly looking forward to how these vibrating panties would make the night interesting.
"Remember my dear Lili, You can't cum until I order you too. Think of it as punishment."

In a way, Emilia was partially hoping that Lucien would take a little pity on her, but she had already come to realize he absolutely loved being able to tease his maids. It just so happened that he played with Lili in a slightly different way. The neko maid just was glad it wasn't her on the receiving end right now. With Lucien nodding to her, she had no choice but to apply a few more spankings to the poor girl. Again, she targeted the same spot, leaving Lili writhing and whimpering in pain against Lucien still. Try as she might to beg for this to end, Lucien would not stop until he was satisfied with her. She pouted a little hearing him whisper into her ear. She could feel his member starting to press against her sex, but it didn't look like he had plans to take her right there. Dinner was starting soon, and he would stick to schedule.

And as Lucien was hoping, Lili was in fact starting to get a little wet despite the stinging sensation in her rear. Upon mentioning Mia, Lili knew that this wasn't going to bode well for her. The elf head was always strict with her, and it looked like she had an idea to try and get Lili's act together. Using the power in Lili's ring, the device and the panties had appeared, though Emilia couldn't notice anything odd about them from where she was. Lili didn't really struggle as he put the new panties on her, though she was still shaking a little. She let out a slight whimper as the bulge pressed up into her, wondering just what this was for. Emilia caught the remote, eyeing the numbers curiously before turning her attention back to them. "Turn it on? Just what is this...?" she thought. She wasn't going to find out until she tried, so she moved the dial to '1' first. As soon as she did, Lili jumped a little in Lucien's lap, a soft vibrating noise able to be heard. The bulge in the center of Lili's panties was in fact a small vibrator that fit snugly in her sex, and it was being held in place so long as she kept the panties on. She bit her lip gently, groaning against him. "Ugh...n-no..." she whined.

The fox girl had been getting wet from her 'punishment' and if anything, she rather have Lucien take her right there than having to feel this. It felt good, but it just wasn't enough to make her cum. With this, Emilia could at least see the numbers determined the intensity of the vibrations: 1 being the lowest, and 5 likely to be making her scream. For the moment, Emilia figured '1' was not enough. She turned the dial to '2', instantly seeing Lili squirm and buck against Lucien even more. Her groans were a bit louder and more shameful, which no doubt pleased Lucien. Emilia couldn't even begin to imagine having to wear those panties, and she could imagine Lili wasn't necessarily enjoying this so much. For now, she left it at '2', but she kept the remote on hand, just in case Lucien wanted to make some slight adjustments during dinner. Lili was looking so defeated now, completely different from earlier. She grumbled a little, but she would not talk back. "Y-yes...Master...nnn..." Was she really supposed to eat dinner like this? Emilia knew she would be peaking over at Lili every now and then just to see how she was holding up.

The master had to prevent himself from fucking the blond fox maid right there and then when she squirmed as the vibrators setting increased. All he did was stroke her ears affectionately as Emilia continued toying around with the knob. The fur was of the girls ears was soothing. The gaze of lust she has when Lili looks over to him even more so. He made sure to hold the girl in place as she was begin toyed with.

"Remember Lili." Lucien continued on quietly. "No cumming until I say so. Else I may even have to deny you pleasure the entire week. I won't even let you touch yourself." The Master gave a very devilish wink. A wink which would become very characteristic of him when he toys and teases his maids. "Besides, you wouldn't pass up on the opportunity to please me now would you?"

After letting, her lie on his lap for a few more minutes, he slowly let the fox girl stand up. Lucien got up himself, and clasped his hands looking over to Emilia. "Well then Emilia I am pretty hungry Shall we go down? I made sure to reserve a spot for you. A seat right next to me!"

The journey to the dining room was short, but entertaining for the rich merchant all the same. His arms were around Emilia, and every now and then he'd look over at the horny fox, his eyes littered with both amusement and enjoyment.
"Turn the dial to three." He whispered into Emilia's ears. Clearly enjoying the entire little trip. He loved taking in every motion of the fox girl. he loved way she squirmed like a animal about the be devoured by it's prey. Or in this case; A master about to fuck it's maid. It was like poetry in his eyes.

"Look at that fox Emilia. Isn't she precious like that?" He continued to whispering into the Nekos ear.

Finally, the reached the dining hall, with all the other maids ready to to eat. Some of them have noticed that something was wrong with the fox maid. Mia though recognized what happen with Lili immediately, quickly pulling up another empty chair right next to Lucien.
" I take it you want the usual set of toys sent to your room of the airship?" Mia whispered into Lucien's ear from her seat.
"If you will" Lucien said, removing his utensils from his napkins and preparing to eat.
"Emilia, be a dear and turn the dial to zero. Once dinner is over you can set them up to your hearts content."

Dinner went on without incident. Conversations were light. The normal gossip of what was going with the Maid's hand competition was the primary topic of the night. Even though he was playing an little erotic game on the side Lucien avidly spoke with the rest of the maids as if nothing was happening. As dinner began to wind down Mia whispered some words between the Neko maid and Master.
"So Emilia. Are you going to help Master Lucien here punish and please our fox girl tonight?" Lucien went red slightly at this.
"You know I can-"
"Emilia. and Lili What do you think?"

The elf maid would not let Lucien speak until she got the two's opinions. If memory served her right, Mia also told Lili Lucien's unwritten fantasy.

Emilia could see the entire time that Lucien was tempted to have his way with her right then and there, but luckily he was able to keep himself under control. Lili would get her relief, so long as she listened to what he had to say. She seemed to calm down a little as he stroked her ears, but she still found it hard to suppress her soft groans. She had never been punished quite like this, and she wasn't sure how long she could last. Of course, she absolutely had to hold off on cumming, otherwise she'd be denied any attention for a while, not even from herself.

"Nnn...I won't cum..." she whined. When it came to pleasing herself or Lucien, she was completely different than when she was working. With that, she was helped to her feet, though her legs were already wobbly from the vibrator. Somehow, she managed to at least follow Lucien and Emilia down to where everyone else was. Emilia would not stop Lucien from holding her, rather enjoying the attention. Still, she'd glance back at Lili, who was clearly doing her best not to cum. "Oh, I'd be happy to sit next to you Master!" Just before they had reached the dining room, Emilia did as Lucien said, suddenly switching the dial to '3' without Lili noticing. The vibrating intensified and Lili let out another surprised cry as she actually fell to her knees, covering her mouth to muffle her moans. The sudden change in intensity almost had her cum right there. And while Emilia wanted to help her up, the fox girl slowly moved to her feet, now walking even more odd than earlier. "She does need a little lesson every now and then it seems."

Lili was so embarrassed walking into the dining room as most of the other girls were staring at her, though they wouldn't know what the problem was. Emilia took her seat next to him, turning the dial to zero and seeing Lili immediately calm down. At the same time she looked rather disappointed that she wasn't even getting a little vibration. It felt like her pussy was on fire and she needed some sort of stimulation. Her legs gently rubbed against each other as she sat, in a way trying to work the vibrator inside her to please her. When asked, Lili was able to convince them she was just feeling a little under the weather. Emilia turned to Mia as she spoke up, seeing Lucien react oddly to her words. It seemed that while Lucien was head of the house, Mia seemed to have her own sort of power over him. It seemed that even Mia was thinking about pairing up Emilia and Lili to please Lucien. "Well, I've already started helping Master Lucien not too long ago. I think it would only be appropriate if I finish as well. Is that...acceptable Master Lucien?"

Lucien, still red, quickly composed himself. His eyes gazed intently at the Neko. 'She wants to help me punish her?' It was a hell of day to do so, considering he just took her purity away earlier in the day. So eager to please. Maybe He will have to award her towards the end of the night. That is if his fox maid would agree. Though, he wandered if Lili would want to after what the neko put her through. Yet as he stared at the blond fox struggling to get herself off, He had this gut feeling that she would not mind in the least.

"Your welcome to help me my pet..." Lucien winked, and Mia's smile widened. He rarely used that term, but when he did most of the maids he used it on were certainly in for a treat.
"Good for you then Master" Mia responded clasping her hands. "I'll get the appropriate tools ready over at Master's cabin. We'll be leaving for Midland right after dinner be sure you too get ready!" With that conversation finished Mia continued on eating her meal.

The rest of dinner passed within a Blink of an eye. With the Maids laughing avidly at the jokes made by Mia or Lucien. Finally, after desert the maids began to break of in their own little groups each going back to their rooms and packing their bags. The airship would be arriving at the mansion soon, and everybody was ordered to be ready on time.

"Oh Emilia, You can continue our little fox's punishment." The Head of the house said with an amused voice. " Be sure she doesn't cum, and since she is going to be rather distracted do help her get ready for our departure."

Lucien still seemed to be a little unsure of how to respond to the offer, though as Mia had said, he was thinking about it for a while. Emilia was hoping that he'd give in. Why wouldn't he enjoy having two of his lovely maids with him at the same time anyway? She continued with her meal, occasionally glancing over to Lili who was still looking rather hot and bothered. She was tempted to turn the dial, but she'd be able to continue after dinner. No matter what Emilia did, Lili had to hold off on her orgasm.

A bright smile came to the neko's face as he accepted the offer. It would appear that Lili and herself would e the first girls to try something like this with him. Emilia would do her best, and it would also be a good opportunity to see how Lili was with him. She was more or less amused being called his pet, and she was left wondering what sort of tools Mia was referring to. She'd find out when the time came. When dinner was finally over, the other maids had dispersed, save for Emilia and Lili. She heard Lucien's words, already pulling out the remote for the vibrator. She slowly turned the dial back up to three, watching Lili gasp and lean up against the table for support.

For now, she was sure they could get their packing done on time. Lili had gone off to her own room, managing to make it there herself without losing it. After packing her own things, Emilia would make sure to check on her. Once Emilia was sure she had everything ready, she made her way back to Lili's room, gently knocking before she stepped inside. Not surprisingly, she was struggling to get her things together with the vibrator inside her. With the way she looked, it wasn't likely she could hold back if she turned the dial up higher. "Looks like you could use a little help." the neko said with an amused smile. Lili didn't seem all that happy, but she didn't really say anything.

Most of the maids were gathered outside in the large front yard of the mansion, when the time struck eight on Lucien's watch. He looked over at the horizon and smiled as a large golden egg like structure appeared; The Mythril Night appeared. The airship landed gracefully in front of the mansion. All the maids were whispering to each other excitedly. For good reason too: The Mythril Night was a luxury ship which Lucien used to travel around world during his business trips. Only a select few maids were aloud to travel with him, the rest having to stay behind. What made this night of all night's special for the rest of the maids is, that this time the entirety of Lucien's maid would be joining him. That in itself was an honor.

The Mythril Night was a standard luxury ship, with about four decks with several hundred rooms, a large bath section or house, a game room for entertainement and a large lounge room reserved only for the Master. The entire thing was well furnished, with bright red carpets, expensive but bright lights and lamps, And furniture made from the rarest of wood, and the most expenesive of fabrics. It was no wonder why many of the maids that accompanied him were in awe.

"Master, Your bags have been sent to your room as well as those speical little toys from the vault." Mia whispered into his ears, as they traversed the corridors of the ship.
"Thank you Mia? Are you sure you don't want to join maybe watch?" Mia pouted at this
"Master, You know how dangerous doing that is. Espeically when we reach that high up."
"All the more reason..." Lucien Winked at the elven maid. The blond elf all but giggled at this.
"Perhaps another time, Maybe when we get to your estate at Midland"
"Spoil sport."

Once the rest of the maids have settled into their respective rooms, Mia mad sure to get a message to Emilia and Lili to go up to their master's room. Lucien in the mean time began to get ready. '
'Well Mia you certainly have outdone yourself this time.' Lucien thought with amusement as he removed certain tools from the wooden chest the Elf Maid had sent up to his room. One by one he took several tools out. A strap on with a dildo, a whip, handcuffs, candles, matches, a blond fold, nylon rope, chains. Basically the works. He laid each tool out, on his king sized bed. Thoughts of what he would do to Lili, and Emilia crossed his mind.

He already felt himself harden at the thought. The head of the family would have to better control himself.

MasterOfWhispers said:
Most of the maids were gathered outside in the large front yard of the mansion, when the time struck eight on Lucien's watch. He looked over at the horizon and smiled as a large golden egg like structure appeared; The Mythril Night appeared. The airship landed gracefully in front of the mansion. All the maids were whispering to each other excitedly. For good reason too: The Mythril Night was a luxury ship which Lucien used to travel around world during his business trips. Only a select few maids were aloud to travel with him, the rest having to stay behind. What made this night of all night's special for the rest of the maids is, that this time the entirety of Lucien's maid would be joining him. That in itself was an honor.

The Mythril Night was a standard luxury ship, with about four decks with several hundred rooms, a large bath section or house, a game room for entertainement and a large lounge room reserved only for the Master. The entire thing was well furnished, with bright red carpets, expensive but bright lights and lamps, And furniture made from the rarest of wood, and the most expenesive of fabrics. It was no wonder why many of the maids that accompanied him were in awe.

"Master, Your bags have been sent to your room as well as those speical little toys from the vault." Mia whispered into his ears, as they traversed the corridors of the ship.
"Thank you Mia? Are you sure you don't want to join maybe watch?" Mia pouted at this
"Master, You know how dangerous doing that is. Espeically when we reach that high up."
"All the more reason..." Lucien Winked at the elven maid. The blond elf all but giggled at this.
"Perhaps another time, Maybe when we get to your estate at Midland"
"Spoil sport."

Once the rest of the maids have settled into their respective rooms, Mia mad sure to get a message to Emilia and Lili to go up to their master's room. Lucien in the mean time began to get ready. '
'Well Mia you certainly have outdone yourself this time.' Lucien thought with amusement as he removed certain tools from the wooden chest the Elf Maid had sent up to his room. One by one he took several tools out. A strap on with a dildo, a whip, handcuffs, candles, matches, a blond fold, nylon rope, chains. Basically the works. He laid each tool out, on his king sized bed. Thoughts of what he would do to Lili, and Emilia crossed his mind.

He already felt himself harden at the thought. The head of the family would have to better control himself.

After finally getting everything together, Emilia and Lili would make their way out to where everyone else had gathered. The sight of the large ship was truly remarkable, and it would also be both their first times getting the chance to board it. Lili had seen Lucien take off in it every now and then, but going on was exciting. She'd be more excited if she didn't want to cum so much. Even though Emilia turned the dial to '2' out of sympathy, she could only think about finally meeting with Lucien to ease her pain.

It didn't take long for everyone to climb aboard, allowing them to depart as soon as everything was complete. Whether it was a coincidence or not, Emilia and Lili were sharing a room together. The clashing thoughts of Emilia's amusement and Lili's desire to cum was obvious. Luckily for her, she wouldn't have to wait much longer. Mia had made her way to their room, giving them a quick reminder to meet with Lucien. Once they were told where to go, they were off. Emilia had taken the liberty of walking behind Lili, as she was certain she might try and snatch it away from her at any time. She had a feeling that Lili would very much like to be napping right now, but she'd be able to once Lucien had his fun with her.

They soon came to the doors of Lucien's room, which were almost as grand as the ones in the estate. Neither of them really knew what to expect, but they came in thinking they would continue where they left off. It had been a while since Lucien had Lili wear those special panties, and she was not allowed to remove them all this time. Her knees were buckling under her, and it was very likely she'd just plop down on the bed from exhaustion. They both knocked gently on the door before stepping inside, eagerly anticipating whatever Lucien had in store for them now.

A smile played across The Master's face as he opened the door and allowed the two in. He took in the sight of the both. The girls dressed in their uniforms and both nervous and eagerly waiting for the moment of truth. The first time the both of them would be play together with Lucien.

"Emilia, Lili, I hope you find the accommodations to your liking." Lucien spoke walking towards Emilia, though his eyes were still on Lili. He gave the fox girl an evil smile. Lucien's eyes then traveled down the petite form of Emilia.
'Even when I took your purity away you still retain some of that innocence.' was what The Mathias head though.

He embraced Emilia gently, rubbing her shoulders and caressing her. Rubbing his head once again, against those soft and comfy ears of hers. He whispered one thing to her.
"Turn the dial up won't you my pet."

In one sweeping motion, he planted a deep kiss on Emilia, his tongue traveling down her mouth. The kiss was intense this time. It acted though as a set up. As he breathed into the kiss, he made sure to keep his one eye on Lili. Oh how much he would make her suffer.

Dislodging himself from the kiss, he looked at the neko girl carefully.
"mmm. Your growing to be a wonderful kisser my pet. Now I believe we have a punishment to attend to. Undress our dear fox here, and tie her up with the nylon rope on the bed. I shall prepare the whip."

They could see he was quite pleased to see them both, offering different glances of want for each of them. Despite knowing what they were going to do, Emilia was still rather calm and innocent like when she first was hired. She had come to accept her position though, willingly able to meets Lucien's desires when he pleased. "Oh, the room is perfect Master. I've never been on such a large ship like this." Emilia said, having plenty of reason for her enthusiasm. Lili on the other hand wasn't so quick to answer. And when she did, it wasn't quite as lengthy. "Y-yes...M-Master..." She was gently tugging at the front of her skirt, her legs rubbing gently against each other. Emilia had to at least commend her for maintaining her sanity through this.

Emilia happily accepted Lucien's affection, already starting to look forward to how he'd nuzzle up against her ears like he did. She heard him whisper in her ear, and just as she was fiddling with the dial, Lucien had suddenly kissed her, causing her hand to slip a little. In that moment, the dial had suddenly switched from '2' to '4', and Lili immediately moved to her knees again as she let out a loud, erotic cry. It was clear she was really wet, her fluids trickling down her legs now. She really thought she would have cum right there, and doing so would have been horrible. She looked on with Lucien kissing Emilia, clearly pouting as she tried to keep it together.

Emilia still seemed a little surprised with the kiss as he broke away, but she was obviously happy about it. "Thank you Master..." Her attention soon turned to Lili, who looked to be in the most pain (and pleasure). She hadn't turned the dial down yet, and she wouldn't do so anytime soon. She left the panties for last, slowly pulling them down her long legs. As expected, they were soaking with her fluids, but as commanded, she had not cum. It took a little help from Emilia to get her on the bed, and soon enough she had secured her wrists to the bed with the rope, leaving her now leaning forward with her ass up in the air. Of course, her pussy was visible as well, still leaking fluids from her painful arousal.

The moaning was like music to The master's ears. His smile grew even wider as Emilia began tying up the the rather submissive Miss Lili. Lucien circled around the bed carefully observing the various knots and ties Emilia used on Lili.
"Your pretty good at this." His traced from the knots of the ropes towards her spine, and then to her now exposed ass. "Now Lili are you ready for your punishment?"

Without waiting for a response, Lucien's tongue brushed up against her exposed pussy, slowly but surely tasting every bit of her juices. This went on for several minutes, though the head of the house managed to make each flick of his tongue last for all but eternity. After he was done tasting the fox maids sweet honey. He quickly planted another deep kiss on to Emilia, letting the neko maid taste her partners juices.
"Mmm, how was Lili's taste, did you like it?" Lucien said with the sweetest of smiles. " Please her, While I punish her then."

Brandishing the whip that was already in his hand, he positioned himself to the one side of the bed, taking few practice strokes at the end.
"Lili, please count the number of lashes won't you. You miss even one count, I'll be sure to punish you even further."

After taking one last practice lash, Lucien's little labor began.
Crack.
His thoughts began to reminisce about the times Lucien pulled Lili to the side and fucked her in the most oddest of places.
Crack
A time where she had her bent over at the gardening green house with nothing but the plants watching and the high humidity augmenting every bit of their senses.
Crack.
The day Lili began pleasing him with only his mouth. Lucien found her to be rather natural at oral. He wandered if she could teach Emilia some of her techniques.
Crack
He stopped, after granting the poor girl four more lashes, and handed it to Emilia.

"mmm Seeing her juices like that get's me going even more. Here, Let's switch places, you whip her and I'll lap up all those little juices!"
He knelt down and prepared to place his mouth over the Lili's pussy lips.

Emilia was quite pleased with the amount of praise Lucien was giving her. In the pan of a few days she had found out she was a natural as a masseuse and tying up nylon rope apparently. She just wanted to make sure Lili wouldn't be able to wiggle out of there, but at the same time it wasn't going to cut off any circulation. Lili couldn't really move her head much like this, but she was able to look under her to see whatever they might do to her. She wasn't even planning to respond to that question, and Lucien didn't give her time anyway. She suddenly felt his tongue pressing against her pussy, instantly getting her to writhe and moan. His tongue felt much better than having that vibrator inside her, but she still had to keep herself from cumming. It didn't help that Lucien was purposely dragging his tongue teasingly over her pussy, lapping up her sweet fluids in the process.

Emilia had stayed close by, getting another surprise kiss, but now she could taste Lili's fluids. It was a little odd, but she would not refuse the attention. As he pulled away, the taste still lingered in her mouth. "It was...interesting..." As he went of to practice, Emelia positioned herself under Lili so the fox girl's puss hung over her face. She hadn't pleased another woman like this, but she had a feeling that Lili would welcome any kind of attention right now. She extended her tongue to run over Lili's pussy and clit, which got Lili groaning and bucking her hips against Emilia's face. It was different from Lucien's usual rough treatment, which made it just as tormenting and pleasing at the same time. The fox girl could see him coming up behind her with the whip, bracing herself for more punishment.

As Lucien had demanded, Lili was calling out each lashing she got, the whip managing to avoid Emilia under her. Crack. "One! Ah...!" Crack. "Hng...! T-two.." Crack. "Three...!" She again felt right there she would cum. Crack. "F-four!" Each whipping had her bucking like crazy against Emilia, who found herself lapping up a good deal of the fox girl's fluids as well. After the last few lashed, Emilia took the whip, switching places with Lucien. While Lucien began to get her moaning like a whore from his tongue, Emilia continued with the lashings, matching the amount that Lucien had given her. "Ah! Nnn...M-Master please..!!!" The poor girl was tearing up again from the lashings, her ass blushing a bright red. Emilia had not ceased her lashings yet, and somehow Lili had managed to keep counting.

Oh how he wanted to order her to cum right then and there, but the sweet flower taste encouraged Lucien to delve further and further into the depths of the fox girls pussy. Every, now and then, The rich merchant would look at the exposed parts of flesh Emilia ended up whipping. The rosy red skin he saw was beautiful in his eyes. He felt himself harden even further as the lashes continued, and his tongue dove deeper and deeper in the girls inner depths. How could he have been reluctant to do this in first place? Having the two girls with him was something other worldly to him. Deep down, he felt that he couldn't satisfy two women at once, but as he finished the last lick over the girls clit, A deeper part of him knew that he could accomplish that night. For the first time in a long time, Lucien Mathias would be experience something knew in the domain of the erotic.

"mmph. Let's take a break for a bit shall we?" Lucien spoke. His breathes slightly ragged. Before he moved away from the Lili's women hood he gave it one gentle blow, and he withdrew. Moving away for a moment, he went into a new by cabinet, removed some cups, and went over to the room's fridge, and removed a pitcher of ice water, pouring some of the water along with the ice for both him and Emilia.

Handing the glass to Emilia, he looked over at the Lili and grinned.
" mmm your such a good girl. My Lili." His hands brushed over her ears, scratching behind them gently. "But you are not finished yet."
taking in the entire cup of water, he placed the cup on to the side of the table, and began to remove a blind fold he had laid on the bed. Tying it over the fox maids eyes, he undid his own pants and boxers, letting it slide down.
"Emilia, strip down those troublesome clothes and come please me with your mouth, and Lili prepare yourself." His hands glided over to the cylinder (But round in the top) like shape of the vibrator. His hands flipped it's switch on a buzzing noise can be heard. With his other hand he removed an ice cube from his glass of water, and placed it squarely on the girls spine tracing a cold wet trail all around her body settling for a moment on her breasts. As for the vibrator: He once again placed it over her womanhood, this time settling it over the bud that was her clit.

It must have been surprising for everyone there that Lili had managed to hold off on cumming for so long. With how much she was squirming and crying out for release, she was hoping that he might take some pity on her, but he continued with his treatment on her pussy. Emilia had not let up on the lashings either, actually starting to get into it a little more. Most importantly, Lucien seemed to be enjoying himself, having these two lovely ladies with him. With Lucien wanting to take a break, Lili let out an obvious groan of displeasure, but she dared not say anything else. There was that stinging sensation in her ass, and her fluids were still leaking from her pussy and onto the bed sheets at this point. Emilia ceased her lashings, setting the whip down nearby as she took the glass of water. She found it odd that she had worked up a little sweat from lashing Lili, and she felt quite relieved drinking the water.

Lili looked up to him with those pleading eyes, showing how badly she just wanted to cum. Even having him scratch behind her ears didn't help all that much in comforting her, as she knew they weren't finished with her. Her punishments had never gone this far before. Shortly after, her vision was obstructed by the blindfold placed over her eyes, making her whimper in a sense of fearful anticipation. She couldn't be able to see what they would do to her, and knowing that made her rather anxious. Emilia would follow in stripping out of her clothes, soon naked in front of Lucien and moving to her knees. His cock was erect and throbbing, and she had already gone ahead in running her tongue over his length. Lili could not tell what was going on, though she could hear a soft vibrating noise. Just that sent a little shiver through her body, even though Lucien hadn't pressed it against her yet. The sudden placement of the ice cube on her back made her squirm even more as it slowly trailed up her spine, melting along the way from her body heat. It left a cool trail up her back, and the water would disperse down to her front, some moving to her belly with most trailing over her erect nipples. As the vibrator was finally pressed against her clit, she quickly buried her face in the sheets, muffling her moans only slightly as her hips bucked wildly. Her fluids began to coat the vibrator completely, her erotic whines continuing to spew from her mouth. Emilia would occasionally glance over as she playfully sucked at Lucien's balls. She could now see that Lucien could be quite cruel in these sexual endeavors, but Lili must have been one of the only ones to experience that side.

"Mmmph" Was all the sound Lucien could get out as Emilia begin to use her mouth to her fullest over his hardened and erect manhood. His hands brushed the Neko Maids hair to the side as she continued her onslaught on his cock right then and there. The girl it would seem was also a natural at giving him head. Maybe, with Lili's direction she'll be even better. However, he still had yet to really have both girls to drown in both his lust and their lust together. The current state of their passion was a size a mere lake. What Lucien truly desired was an entire ocean of pleasure. And by the gods would he get it!

Trembling slightly from the pleasurable shocks of the Emilia's skilled mouth, Lucien actually managed to reach for one more item from the side, a candle and matches. It was amazing what he could manage to do with one hand because in several small motions he struck out against the side of the table and lit the match up. The candle itself was in a golden holder, and all he did was light it up. Putting the match out, he moved his one hand over the candle, placed it over the body of the wanting maid. He wandered what other kinds of looks the fox maid would have behind that black blind fold of hers.

Gently, as the fire of the candle began to melt away the base, he tilted the candle forward on the maid. Letting it's hot wax drip bit by bit on the Lili's body. Enjoying the sight of her squirming under the pain he would soon cause. All this while his other hand was gently brushing the vibrator over her bud. It was a true moment to behold.

"mmm, you look beautiful Lili, tell me how a bad do you want to cum?" The tormenting master spoke in a teasing tone.

Emilia was aware that she wasn't quite as experience in pleasing him like this as Lili might be, but his responses did encourage her to keep going like this. She did like how tender he would be to her while at the same time being so teasing with Lili who seemed she might just clock out if she ever did cum. This wasn't quite the image Emilia had when Mia said he wanted to do this together with two maids. For the most part, they were focusing on Lili, who just couldn't seem to catch a break at the moment. Emilia had slowly run her tongue up from the base to his tip, now taking it in her mouth and sucking softly. She could see everything he was doing to Lili, a little curious as to what the candle and matches would be for.

Lili's ears twitched slightly at the sound of the match being lit, but she wasn't able to identify that it was a match. Her body was just getting over the cool chill from the ice. In time she felt a warm heat hovering over her, not exactly sure what to think until a few drops of the hot wax dripped down on her bare skin. Even though most fell over the cool water, the poor fox girl was soon crying out in a mix of pain and pleasure as she thrashed a little on the bed. She didn't know if she could call this the best or worst moment of her life. It was painful having to hold off on her orgasm like this, especially when Lucien was teasing her so much with these different methods. Though at the same time, there was a bit of pleasure from it. She wasn't exactly the kind who got excited from pain, but there were parts of it that did feel good. At the same time, she was bucking her hips like crazy against the vibrator, wanting it to get her off even more.

Her breaths were heavy, leaving her almost gasping as Lucien teased her still. "Kuh...! I want to cum so bad!!! My od yis aching and I can't take it! P-Please Master!! P-please let me cum!!!" At least she was dedicated. She had managed to hold off, but at this point she was becoming a drooling mess. She had barely managed to say all that just now, and afterwards she could only let out those erotic moans while bucking her hips against the vibrator.

"Then you shall get your wish..." The Master responded with the most satisfied of smiles. The mess she had become during, Lucien's little attack on her clit was the most satisfying sight the head of house hold ever witnessed. Flipping the switch off of the vibrator, he set it aside, groaning in a deeper tone as Emilia, stroked the base of his cock with her tongue, feeling even more shocks as she began to take the entirety of his manhood and suck on it in really gentle manner. Lucien was about to cum himself,when he decided to pull the girl's head away from his raging rod.

"That's enough for now." Lucien breathed slowly looking down upon the wanting cat girl. "I believe it's time we grant our little fox pet a respite do to all her efforts, help me get the rest of her clothes off.".
Before doing such a thing to the unsuspecting fox maid. Lucien began to remove the last piece of clothing covering his upper body. The shirt came off revealing a rather sweaty but raspy muscled form. Funny as it was, Lucien didn't realize just how tense and lustful he was until he noticed how my much perspiration was traveling down his body like a waterfall falling into a stream. However first thing's first. He would take Lili, and have Emilia join for the ride.

Undoing the ropes and bindings of the Lili, he slowly removed the rest of the girl's clothes, not that it was hard. Lili's uniform was rather simple slip off. Remove the apron, then the under part that the apron covering it. All that was left was with her bra, and the rich merchant decided to remove it by using his teeth alone. Brushing the pink bra aside all that was left was a blond beautiful fox maid spread out on the bed ready to be taken. Lucien began to climb in between her legs, his eyes looking at Emilia before looking at the target for his cock.
"Emilia, climb on Emilia's mouth and place your pussy against it. Lili, I want you to please Emilia as I please you. Oh and Emilia, you are not to cum until I say so. Lili your free to cum so long as you get our cat girl here to moan as loud as possible."

Thrusting hips forward, his manhood once again felt the sensation and warm wet squeezing of the fox girls folds and lips. This time though it seemed far more satisfying especially since he'll see Emilia pleasured by the same time. Of course she wouldn't let her cum from Lili's mouth. Oh no she had something else special for the neko. She'll cum in a different manner, and Lili will repay the favor!

As excited as Lili was to hear that she could cum soon, she was rather exhausted to vocally proclaim her gratitude. She had never gone through anything like this, and if possible, she was hoping she wouldn't have to again. She felt the vibrator be pulled away, that longing for attention coming back to her. She couldn't cum by herself though, as she needed something to stimulate her somehow, and she was certainly hoping Lucien would tend to that need personally.

Emilia had become rather enthusiastic in pleasing Lucien, though he had went to pull her head back off his cock. She was clearly a little disappointed, but she wouldn't go against his word. For now, she got up to help him remove the rest of her uniform, which didn't take that long at all. Once Lili's hands were freed from the rope, there were obvious marks around her wrists, but they were only temporary. Even though she was naked on the bed with him, the blindfold remained, but she could clearly feel him positioning himself behind her. Emilia moved onto the other side of Lili, guiding the girl's mouth to her pussy. Lili slowly let her tongue slip out to run along Emilia's pussy, getting some cute whines from the neko girl. It felt so different from when Lucien did this, but she knew Lili was skilled in this sort of thing.

With Lucien pushing his member into Lili's aching pussy, she was forced forward a little, pressing her lips even more against Emilia's pussy. Her tongue had slipped in a little as well, teasing some of the most sensitive spots inside her. It was now Emilia's turn to hold off on cumming, which she didn't think would be too much of a problem right now. Lili was really good with her tongue, so it wasn't surprising that Emilia's moans were slowly starting to grow louder. And with Lili moaning out like a whore from Lucien fucking her, her oral treatment felt even greater for Emilia. Lili had heard that she could cum if she got Emilia all hot and bothered, and knowing that, she would not hold back.

The vision of Lilia devouring the pussy of Emilia was nearly too much for Lucien. His hands tightened around the fox girls hips as he rammed his cock deeper and deeper within the girls inner depths. The girls wet pussy, soaking his own cock as he hammered away the way a mallet strikes upon a nail. Harder and harder he went as his groans and their moans were the noises the filled the entire room. He was enjoying every moment of it. Drowned in his own ecstasy, he managed to reach out, and undo lili's blind fold letting her see better as she continued to tongue away at the girls inner depths. Oh how he was ready to cum.

"That's it!" Lucien rasped out. "Keep devouring her pussy! Get her to scream my name and your name! Let everybody that's sleeping near here know about the pleasure your receiving! Let, them pleasure themselves to the sounds of your moans and voices. Imagine each and every one of them shoving their fingers down their holes ." It was slightly cheesy, but the tone of his voice was no longer it's teasing self. This moment, this even unleashed a rarely seen beast within Lucien. His tone of voice was different far more harsh and rough. And the way he moved was like the way a lion was was about to pounce and devour a gazelle. As more time went on, the man's senses and perception grew. His awareness around him magnified. Unsure of whether or not this was his imaginiation or not: He heard moans coming from some of the other rooms.

"Cum!" he finally commanded to Lili, the moment their screams of pleasure grew the loudest. "Cum for your Master Lili!." With that, he released his white seed within in the fox girl.
The moment had ended; He removed his soaked cock removed from her pussy lips. And he fell on top of Lili breathing slowly. That was an amazing fuck. And funny enough that was not the end of it.

"Mmm that was wonderful Lili. You were fantastic. Though look at what we have here. It appears Emilia here hasn't cummed yet. I think we should remedy this." He whispered in her ears. Already, he was getting ready for his next move. His hand brushing gently against a double ended dildo from one corner of the bed.

Lili could think of nothing more than wanting to please Emilia so she could finally cum. She could never get enough of Lucien's cock whenever her fucked her, and she was reacting so positively as he pounded away. She kept bucking her hips back against Lucien's thrusts, feeling him thrusting up against her womb. At the moment, she wanted nothing more than to cum and have him fill her up with his seed also.

Emilia found herself getting caught up in the moment as well, resting her hands over Lili's head as she urged the girl on. "Oooh...so good...Lili..." The thought of other people hearing them right now did excite Lili a little, even more so if they were really going to please themselves to this. With the sounds they were making, it wouldn't be too surprising if anyone in the neighboring rooms could hear them. "Oooh...Master Lucien...she's...so good." Emilia groaned, sensually grinding up against Lili's lips. Lili was sure she might pass out after she came, seeing as she had to hold off for so long. Still, she'd at least maintain consciousness until this was settled.

The horny fox girl did not bother waiting any longer as Lucien gave her the command, and after hours of holding back, the strongest orgasm rocked her entire body, soaking his member with her naughty fluids. Perhaps it was a reward for not cumming until now as she was filled to the brim with Lucien's seed. Though while they had both managed to reach their orgasms, Emilia had not yet. And after her orgasm, Lili wasn't really pleasing the neko as well. She looked like she was switching in and out of consciousness, not even able to respond to Lucien at the moment. Hearing that playful tone of Lucien's, Emilia was actually starting to get a little worried about what he had in store for her. Her eyes followed his hands, seeing him fiddling with the double-ended dildo nearby. What he had planned for that...she couldn't tell right now.

Oh Lucien had a lot of things planned for Emilia and Lili. Considering how well they're doing in pleasing him, he would more then just reward the two girls over course of a couple of days. Right now though, he had something else plan. He wandered if it was to soon to please Emilia using this double ended dildo, and a little help with Lili. However, it seemed she was adjusting well this particular way of life for a Mathias Household maid. In the end, he had already decided on just what he would do. The question was, was Lili also ready to do it. Afterall, he did but her through quite the little fucking earlier.

"Looks like are Lili is a little bit tired. Such a shame too, because I'd like her to help me out with pleasing you as well. Perhaps she needs a bit more incentive?" Lucien turned to the fox girl and lifted her on to his lap. He could tell she was still reeling from the earlier dicking he gave her. He stroked her ears affectionately before whispering gently into Lili's ears, making sure not to let Emilia over here him

"Lili, Lili, you did such a wonderful job taking my manhood. But look at Emilia all alone there not even having cummed yet. Care to help me in that endeavor. It would please me if you did." He carefully stressed the word 'please'. His hand removed the double ended dildo, and he presented it to Lili. "Perhaps you can view this as your own little form of revenge after taking so many lashing from our dear neko here. mmm Just insert this little toy into your pussy, and take her from behind. I'm sure her ass has yet to be touched in the manner. Me? I'd like to make her cum again from pussy. What do you say." The master, finished with a gentle lick on the side of her neck, while his eyes looked up at Emilia with a certain devious intent.

While Lili was finally allowed to come after all that time, she was still maintaining her consciousness somehow. She was obviously exhausted, her body still coated with sweat as she started to catch her breath. Emilia on the other hand was now the one in need of attention. She had to wait for Lucien's command to come, but she'd never get there without some sort of stimulation. Seeing her like that and Lucien with the dildo seemed to spark some interest in her, keeping her going for the moment. As she was pulled into Lucien's lap, she did feel a little better already, enjoying the closeness with him. While Lucien was speaking to her, Emilia was left on the other side of the bed, wondering just what he was plotting for her.

Lili's ears perked up a little as he spoke, telling her of his intentions for Emilia. While she definitely was eager to carry out Lucien's will, the chance at getting back at Emilia certainly made her more eager. She took the dildo, offering a playful grin to Lucien as she was already making her way to Emilia. "Of course Master. It would be a shame to not let Emilia have some fun as well." Emilia wasn't sure what to make of Lili's behavior just yet. For now, she watched as the fox girl slipped one end of the dildo into her pussy, keeping it going until she couldn't push it in any further. "Ooh...it's deep...now..." As though she had been filled with a bunch of energy once more, she suddenly pounced at Emilia, managing to get the neko girl in her lap facing away from her. The tip of the didlo pressed up gently against her tight ass, and at the same time Lili made sure to spread Emilia's legs wide for Lucien. "Here you are Master. We can't keep her waiting long can we?"

Back
Top Bottom