Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A War of Maids (MasterOfWhispers and Fancy_Brat)

Lucien stared at through the airships windows as he was gazed dully into the endless blue skies of the world outside. It was that time of year again as the house of Mathias would once again be competing in the kingdom's "Maid's Hand" Competition.

It's been over five years since the last time the previous master held the title as "True Master of Maids". Ever since the dark suited man ended up becoming the head of the house winning the maid's hand has became part of the Rich noble's top priorities (The other of course running the family business of trading goods all around the world.). As he was sipping his Earl Grey tea, Lucien's thoughts began to focus on the task at hand. On the day he took over the Mathias trading company, one of the first tasks he set out to do was to recruit maids to to replace the ones that were lost. With the passing of the previous master all of the maids of the now diseased master ended up leaving the house due to the fact that upon his death the elder Mathias left his former maids large sums of money and properties to be used in for their own purposes. No longer wanting a life of servitude the maids left to live brand new lives.

Thus Lucien was left with hunting for maids from all over the world. Of course he could have had a company hire and recruit maids to his house hold but the rich noble preferred to hand pick the maids that best suited him. So while on his business trips he would perform his search, and his search yielded rather positive results. On his journey, he began rebuilding his team of maids.

Interestingly enough; the maids he recruited had rather diverse backgrounds, many of them from different races such as an elf, or neko, fox girl. He even had a succubus amongst his motley crew. In time, as they settled in their roles and bonded with their master, he began to view them as something more then just servants. It was to his fortune that they felt the same way as him.

It was no surprise that when the invitation came, the His head of maids came to him and requested to join in. With such eagerness to prove themselves, Lucien really felt that it would be a crime to let such devotion go to waste.

"Master Lucien! We'll be arriving in five minutes"
"Very good Maya, Please call the rest of the crew in the main room I would like to speak with them." Lucien said over radio, and then he finished the last of his tea."
"Yes Master."

The suited man stood up, and watched as the door to main room opened. From the room each of the maids walked in formation and stood before him filed in straight line.

As morning crept over the Mathias estate, the many maids that had been recruited were starting to get up early and continue with their daily duties. Each maid had been hand-picked to serve under the new master, who had to start off fresh with the passing of the previous one. And so, a new batch of lively workers started to leave their rooms, dressed in uniform and off to go about with their work.

One of these newer maids was Emilia, a young neko woman from the East. Back at home, keeping everything tidy and appropriate was nothing new for her. Along with a few siblings, her parents had made it a necessity for their living quarters to be neat and suitable for living, though Emilia had gone also taken the time to cook for the family. She had been looking for work for some time, and so when the young master had come seeking maids, she had jumped at the opportunity. The work she was required to do was a little more time consuming and requiring of attention to detail, but she slowly began to work at a level appropriate for the ideal maid. Now that she thought back on it, she may have mainly wanted the job due to a slight physical attraction to the young master, which affected her work at first. But aside from his good looks, she had come to determine he was a very kind master as well, and she would make sure that she would do anything she could to make sure he was content.

She stepped outside her room, overhearing a conversation between a few of the foxgirl maids. And once they had seen her, they had gone to inform her that they were to meet in the main room. They were usually only summoned as a whole to the main room when a big event was coming up, and Emilia took the opportunity to make sure her outfit was spotless and without wrinkles, and her hair was in place as well. With that, they eventually found themselves lined up in front of the doors, and once they had opened, they had gone about in their usual fashion, standing before Lucien in the straight line. Emilia found herself further on the right side than she would have liked. She thought maybe he wouldn't give her much attention if she wasn't near the middle of the bunch. She wouldn't get out of line though, keeping her hands at her front as she waited for him to speak up. What could possibly be going on now that would require them to be summoned?

Master Lucien's smiled as he watched the last of the maids line up. He walked past each and everyone of them looking at them from head to toe. In his mind, he was trying to remember which one of his maids should he pulled aside to check up on. Of course the pain in his back didn't help. He had been blocking it out of his mind ever since he arrived back at the estate. One of his doctors told him that he strained it to hard, while doing one of his training exercise at his Do-Jo. Lucky for him he had a collection of maids who can do that sort of thing.

It wasn't until he passed by Emilia one of the newer maids he hired that he remembered.
"Emilia" The master of Mathias manor said with a smile on his face. " I believe it's time for your review, meet me at my office after I make my announcement.". After he finished, the Master walked to the center of the room right where his head maid Mia was standing.

"Is everybody here Mia."
"No, Maya is still at the ship, getting it prepped up for departure."
"I see, Be sure to inform her of what I said after I have finished here."
"As you wish Master."

Nodding at Mia, he then turned to the rest of the room.
"My beautiful maids of the manor. I come before you to make a big announcment. As many of you know, the annual Maids Hand competition is about to begin in two days. What none of you don't know, is that the House of Mathias has been sent an invitation from the Chairman of the competition himself: Richard Skye!".

He fell silent as several of the maids began to break into excited whispers at this huge announctment. Just being invited as part of the competition was a gigantic honor. With a simple raise of the hand, the crowd went silent.
"I, a noble from a proud line of merchants have decided to accept the invitation. Meaning all of you will represent not only me but the House Of Mathias. However. " He paused. "If any of you feel that being part of the competition is too much a burden. You of course are free to back out. and stay here. All of you have done so much for me already, It would be a shame to ask you for more."

Silence greeted his last few words. The silence though only lasted a few minitues when one of the more louder maids began to speak up.
"Ridiculous Master! How could you ever think we wouldn't want a chance to prove our worth to you."
"Yeah some of us were living in poverty before you took us in." Chided another.
"Please Master. We want to prove ourselves."

The masters heart felt lifted at those words. Lucien smiled as several more of the maids agreed. Mia whispered into his ear
"I told you so.". The Company owner laughed as he clasped his hands together. The crowd went silent once more.
"Alright it's settled then. All of you get ready tonight. Tomorrow we leave for Midland. I have an estate there that we can all stay at while we prepare for the contests. You are all dismissed!"

The Maids dispersed once again returning to their duties. Before she could leave Lucien approached Emilia.
"I need you to bring some massage oil to my office. After I finish reviewing you, I'm am going to need a massage. My back has been aching all day."

Turning around, he soon departed for his office. It was going to be a busy day today.

While Lucien wasn't glancing at her, Emilia was thinking that maybe there was still something she could do to present herself better. She'd brush her hair in place every now and then, but that was about it. Her uniform was perfectly fine as with the rest of the maids in the room with her. And of course, if he was looking her way, she was standing at attention like she should have been. Perhaps she was focusing to much on her appearance, as when Lucien called her name, she seemed unprepared for it. "Y-yes Master?" She instantly straightened up more, awaiting whatever he had to say to her. And that's when she remembered, today was the day she'd have her individual review. It was something all the newer maids had to go through, and now it was her turn. She could feel the nerves creeping up a little, knowing she couldn't do anything that would make him question why she was hired. Though the idea of spending time alone with him perhaps calmed her down some as well. "Yes, Master. Understood."

When he had turned away from her, she felt like gravity had returned to normal and she could relax, though she still could feel her hand trembling a little. "Urgh...why do I have to feel so nervous with him...?" she thought to herself. The mind of a young woman in love was truly a remarkable thing though. To snap her out of her little self-pity, the announcement of the Maids Hand competition stirred up quite a bit of excitement in the room. Even before she came to work here, she knew of these competitions, though she hadn't really anticipated that she'd suddenly become a part of it so soon. It was not surprising though the the rest of her comrades were excited about this. For the most part, they were a completely new bunch, competing in their first ever Maids Hand competition. When the option to stay here was given, Emilia felt rather bad for even considering that for a second. Sure, she was rather new here, but she was quickly getting used to her duties. Though she knew that while they were working together to try and impress the judges, she'd be trying her best to impress Lucien. "Come now Emilia! What sort of fairy tale do you think you're living in?" In many stories she had read, such a relationship between master and maid wasn't common. Besides, wouldn't it affect her work habits? But at the very least, she'd like it if he told her that she was doing a good job. She clenched her fists a little as she finally spoke up. "We're not finished showing our appreciation Master. We (though she wanted to say I) will work twice as hard for this."

With mutual agreement of their participation, they were soon dismissed, off to go about as they normally would. It would be the same for Emilia, though she would have her review soon. At the mention of massage oil, it took some effort for her not to let out a little squeal of excitement. Did he really want her to massage him? But he wasn't taking advantage of his position. He did require the massage to take care of his pains. "Of course, Master." After he went into his office, she quickly darted from the room, trying to stay as composed as possible while she retrieved the massage oil. She found herself at the door to his office, making one last check over herself before she knocked gently on the door. "Master...? I'm coming in." She slowly pushed past the doors, and she'd find him there waiting. "I brought the massage oil as you requested." For now, she was just glad she wasn't stumbling over her words.

The noble and merchant was sitting on his seat as he arrived. His one arm was over his should in an attempt to get rid of it's soreness and strain. He was remarkably annoyed that he can't get fill up the the days standard reports nor can he read up on the letters reporting the current state of some of the other stores he had opened up from the various store supervisor; without feeling that the the severe aches and strains. A knock on the door, and Lucien sighed in relief as his masseuse opened the door.
"Emilia come on in. I'm glad your hear. Ahh!" His shoulders and back began to act up once again. The man's expression twisted in pain. Of course, being as proud as he is, he forced his facial expression into that of a smile to reassure his maid.
"I'm afraid we're going to have to post-pone the review for a moment. I see you have brought the massage oil yes?"

When she mumbled that she did, the young master chuckled at the girls nervousness. It was rather adorable actually. Though that was a thought was rather common whenever he glances at the purple haired neko. She looked absolutely cute whenever she becomes all flustered around him. It reminded why he hired her in the first place. That cuteness and that reserved yet sweet personality. Oh how remembered the day he met her. It was on one of his many business trips into the eastern lands. He was meeting with a an official to discuss opening a weapons store for many of the mercenaries passing through the area. Like always, he approached one of the nearest cafe's and posted up his usual requests for maids.

The next day he had met Emilia. As they talked, he could not help but notice how wonderful and beautiful she is. His first inclination was to hire her on the spot. It was lucky that the merchant in him had taken to measuring her worth and personality. She did not disappoint. In fact, while he was interviewing her, he sensed that there was something unique about her. Something that told him that Emilia would be the perfect fit as his maid. So he hired her and the rest is well history.

"Alright, there's a bed here just let me..." The office was large. In fact it was more like a study room then and office, with two bookshelves on the sides of his desks as well as a couch which also extended into a bed. He'd actually would spend nights in this office whenever he had to go overtime filling in the last manifesto or writing the last letter to one of his many contacts.

Unfolding the bed from the coach, The man turned to Emilia smiling. "Well looks like I get to see how well trained you are as my masseuse think your ready?".
Lucien began undressing. First taking off his jacket, then unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it on the chair. Taking off his shoes, he goes on to the bed, lying on on his front on He looked over at the girl. He had hoped that she'd got over her initial shyness to him. Just in case he gives her a reassuring smile.
"Don't be shy. Come on, my back is aching."

As soon as she stepped in, Emilia nearly jumped with Lucien's sudden grunt in pain. "M-Master, are you all right?" That must have been some serious back pain. She wasn't used to seeing him like this, though it was clear he was trying to tough it out so she wouldn't worry so much. He was a proud man after all, but she couldn't help but feel a little worried about him. When she heard he would post-pone the review, she felt a little more nervous still. Surely the quality of her massage would have some part before they even got to the review, so she was determined not to mess this up. She hadn't really specialized in giving massages before she came here. Every now and then, she'd probably give a little massage to her parents if their shoulders were acting up, but anywhere else on the body was new for her. Still, she figured the same techniques she used would work here. She gave him a little nod, holding up the massage oil for him to see. "Of course. I'm certain this will do the trick Master."

Every time he gave her that smile, she was reminded of when he had first stepped into the cafe she was working at. Not surprisingly, it was also a maid cafe, though she was the only neko maid there. She only had to worry about taking orders and bringing them to customers, and be it a coincidence or not, but she had ended up with Lucien as her customer. Even then, she couldn't help but feel he was a very handsome man, and she was a little surprised he would want to converse with her. At least she would only have to focus on him as her customer, so chatting with him wouldn't get her in trouble. And eventually, that's when he brought up the proposal to hire her as a maid, which she did not waste any time in accepting.

While she waited for Lucien to get onto the bed, her tail started to sway a little as he removed his shirt in front of her. She felt her mind start to wander immediately as she admired his strong figure, leaving her wondering how he even developed those back pains in the first place. She knew that she was supposed to massage his back, but part of her wanted him to ask to do the front also. Though she hadn't really been known for her massages, she was not planning on leaving until his back was feeling better. "Y-yes! Of course I'm ready, Master!" Her ears and tail would stand up at attention as well, showing just how serious she was. She soon made her way over next to him, his words helping to calm her a little as she applied the oils into her hands. It had a very pleasant smell, and she could feel a slight tingly sensation in her hands from it. "While she wanted to find the spot right away, she would have to ease her way in as she would cover his entire back. Starting from his upper back and shoulders, she started to firmly apply the oils in his skin, doing her best to work out the knots in his body. "Where does it hurt, Master?" she asked, slowly starting to make her way down to the middle. "Ah...Master's back in so big and strong..." she thought. She soon moved around to massage into his side as well, starting to come down to his lower back.

"mmm that's the spot." Lucien groaned as Emilia began to work her magic on his back. His eyes closed as she began to work and undo the tight knots around his back. His breathing became steady as he became more accustomed to the way her hands moved. "A little lower mm that's nice." Lucien instructed. "Your a natural at this do you know that.". The noble smiled wondering what kind of expression she must be having at his compliments.

All of his reviews tended to start off with a few words and compliments from himself. However many of the maids of the manor that have served with him longer knew the rather pleasurable truth of these reviews. It was more a less and opportunity to see how well a maid can serve their master in other capacities. Particularly, capacities when it came to certain bed room needs that the Mathias head needed satisfied.
"I'm glad I bought this oil for the house, it's really rather comforting. In fact." He went on turning his head to stare at the kitten maid. "Why don't we see how this oil feels on my front body."

He nearly summoned all of his will power to suppress a chuckle. He was well aware of how his maid viewed him. Many of the maids in his home had similar views of him. More then a few had thoughts of sneaking into his room and giving him a nice little "wake up" call. In fact he had offers from the Mia herself. He refused though thinking to introduce such routines after the competition. He decided to make it an award if they won the competition though such an award seem more of a benefit to him rather then his maids.

Flipping his body around, he was on his back now, staring gently into Emilia's eyes.
"He have such wonderful hands. Think you can replicate that magic on chest." There was a slight twinkle in his eyes.

With the more positive comments Lucien gave off, the more comfortable Emilia was starting to feel. When he had given her exactly where he was feeling his back pains, she made sure to spend more time there until she was able to fully work out the knots. As expected, her compliments got her a little flustered, but luckily it didn't affect her massage too much. "T-thank you Master. I'm glad to hear it."

While Emilia had not really let anyone else know about how she felt about Lucien, she was starting to realize that she wasn't the only one. Every now and then, she'd be overhearing some of the other maids swooning over him simply for looking their way. Sure, a glance seemed to get her heart racing a little too, but that may have been a bit much on their part. In all honesty, she was certain that with his back pains taken care of, she would start having to focus on the review, though almost as if reading her mind, he suddenly asked her to do the front side. [I"W-Whhaaaaaaatttt?!?!"[/I] Thankfully, she hadn't said that out loud, though Lucien would obviously see that she was not expecting him to actually ask that. Taking the time to fully process this, she figured that if Lucien himself was asking as the Master, it was her duty as a maid to carry out his will to the best of her abilities.

In time she would see that this was no joke. Right before her eyes, Lucien had gone ahead and flipped over onto his back, giving her a view of his strong chest without a care in the world really. Emilia knew she might have been staring for a bit longer than she should have, but she quickly snapped out of her daydreaming as he spoke up again. "Y-yes Master! I'll do my best!" Crap, she didn't like how her voice squeaked a little at the start of that. She worked another bit of the oil into her hands, though her hands were shaking a little more obviously. Doing her best to keep a professional expression, she started much like how she had on his back, from his shoulders down. "Ugh...M-Master's watching me..." Perhaps this wouldn't be as odd if he didn't have to look at her, but if he was blindfolded while she did this, she would question just what sort of woman she was. Her hands slowly moved over his pecs working the oils carefully into his skin. She'd feel his heart beating and his chest rising and falling with each breath. She was already feeling like she had gotten on a much more intimate level with him! Should she even consider this an accomplishment?! Soon enough, her hands trailed down to his slim belly, and perhaps in her attempt to be really careful, she felt her finger accidentally slip into his belly button for a split second. "Eep...!" She quickly withdrew her finger, giving many polite bows to show her apologies as she at least tried to finish this without dying of embarrassment.

A smile graced across his face as he continued to enjoy the the way Emilia manipulated her hands over his chest. He loved how her hands were soft and gentle. The few knots and sores he did have on his chest and lower body were quickly erased in place of a more relaxing warmth. "Your real natural at this you know that." He paused, letting that particular compliment hang in the air before following up with this the particular bit: " I wonder though, if your talents liked in natural areas."

His eyes closed, as the girl made her way down to her lower body. He noticed how slow and hesitant she moved when he reached lower and lower. He gasped slightly when her finger began to poker his belly button, and he laughed playfully as the nervous neko gave what seemed like a hundred polite bows. "My, my are we still nervous? Dear Emilia." He continued his voice sounding like a parent chiding a child. " I don't care if you touched my belly button. All though, I'm a little disappointed that my belly button is the thing that your afraid to touch. I'm sure your there are other places your hand could go to." His tone once again turned to teasing. However, there was something else behind sound of his voice; and Lucien was careful not to let it show: A hint of Lust.

Reaching out his hand, he gently pulled one of the girls hands hand guided it to his lower chest, Tracing his lower abs and reaching all the way to the crotch of his pants.
"Now if you were to touch here." He added with a wink and a devilish grin. "I may have a problems with that. Fortunately such a problems could of course could be easily rectified. Wouldn't you say my dear.". Oh he was loving this little game of his. As an added bonus the feel of her hands on his crotch began hardening him.
"Look at that. It seems a problem has arose. I wonder what we could do about that."

Emilia was unable to really hide how happy his compliments made her. Her enthusiasm in her massage increased a bit, and her tail would sway a little more behind her. She was glad that her efforts were making him feel relaxed, and she had succeeded in easing his pain and managing to keep her composure at the same time. Figuring that it was all he had to say, she gave him a pleasant smile. "T-thank you again, Master. You give me too much praise."

---

Even though Lucien seemed to be fine with her little slip-up, she couldn't help but feel this might give him the wrong impression of her. Anything but that! She really wanted to cower away in a corner for a bit even as Lucien constantly reassured her she wasn't at fault for anything. "W-What?! He doesn't care at all about that! What does that mean?!" If she had been vocal with her thoughts, she might have lost her voice by now. Something about Lucien's voice was starting to worry the young neko. Where exactly were these other places he was referring to? Afraid of answering that herself, it seemed Lucien would give her a hand. She allowed him to guide her hand, though as soon as he went lower with her hand over his crotch, she instantly flinched, her hand retracting slightly. But as he held her hand still, she was made to keep her hand over his crotch. And to make matters worse, he was starting to harden up.

With this sudden development, it was nearly impossible for the poor girl to hide her embarrassment. "B-but Master...! Y-you don't r-really want me to do...s-something like that...do you...?" Her ears flattened against her head and her tail curled a bit around her waist. He couldn't possibly be suggesting that! There were certain steps leading up to this point weren't there?! And even with these thoughts, the constant reminder of her position as a maid came into play. "B-but...if Master really...wants me to..." She sounded a little defeated at this. Perhaps it was her attraction to him that was leading her to this, but she was still so confused on what to think. "Um...that is...this problem of yours...?"

Lucien laughed overjoyed at this turn of events, but at the same time feelings of passion became to creep into his heart, acting like a slow acting antidote to the amusement of the girls utter embarrassment.

Funny enough, there was an actually procedure to seducing the maids of the Mathias manor. In fact there was an ancient manual dedicated to instructing current heads of households on how to properly get one's maid into satisfying the masters (Or in rare cases Mistresses) Every whim and will. Browsing through the book, one could find all sorts of protocols and procedures in getting a maid to act a certain way. However, the book was over 8 generations old and the instructions that were on it were outdated and more ritualistic then sensual and sexual. He decided to replace this Manuel with something more simpler. He had Mia write up all sorts of instructions on how to place him in an new book dedicated to chronicling all of his own kinks and preferences as well kinks and preferences for future masters when the inherit his estate.

Snapping out of these thoughts his attention turned to the girl once
"Wow why so worried my maid? I would have thought this was what you always wanted." His hand continued to guide her hand this time the bulge that appeared. "I thought this was what you always wanted..." Lucien continued to smile as he kept using her hand to stroke his hardened member. He enjoyed seeing the tirade of emotions playing across the young girls face. Confusion being the most dominate of emotions. "Besides it's your fault. You caused this little bulge of mine. Its a problem" He paused, placing careful emphasis on the last word "That I became this hard. I think you should be the one to solve it. Perhaps you need a little incentive?" He finished.

His other hand reached out, and began slipping it through the girls skirt, reaching into her panties and stroking her womanhood over the fabric.
"Well my dear. Do you feel ready to solve my problem?"

Lucien may have been getting a kick out of this, but Emilia wasn't sure she could find this situation funny at all. She really was conflicted about what to feel, but her duty as a maid was having her lean towards carrying out his will. She wanted to move her hand away out of respect for him, but he wouldn't let her do that, keeping her there as if trying to punish her a little. He seemed to know that she got easily flustered like this around him, and he would take full advantage of that.

This was what she always wanted? "B-but...that's not..." Maybe at least if their taboo relationship would bloom, this could come later, but maybe she did feel a little happy he wanted her for this. "M-m-my fault Master...?" He was getting aroused just because of her? She hadn't intended for that to happen. Ooooh....what was she supposed to do in this situation?! What was the appropriate thing to do?! But he put so much emphasis on it being a problem, and she was responsible apparently. If that was indeed the case, she'd have to be the one to fix the problem right?

She watched cautiously as his hand reached out to her, and to her surprise he reached underneath her skirt. He wasn't...was he? She gasped suddenly as he pressed his fingers against her sex through her panties, and she instantly covered her mouth with her other hand with that sound. "N-no way...are we really...going to do this?" Things were progressing so fast. She was a newbie in the among the maids, and in her first meeting alone with the master, they were about to get it on? She whimpered a little as his fingers would tease her sex, making her legs tremble a little. "Nn...if...M-Master wishes for it...t-then I will help with your problem..." Though he was holding her in place, she relaxed a little to keep her hand resting on his crotch, even giving it a slight squeeze out of curiosity to how he might act. "I'm...r-ready Master..."

"Good." Lucien responded. He loved toying with his maids. He's done it many times with the other girls he has recruited. But for some reason toying with Emilia was the greatest of joys to him. Perhaps it was because she was relatively knew to pleasing her master, but the way her face would go red; The way her breathes would be deepen at his slightest of touches. It brought pleasure to his heart. That pleasure became more apparent as he felt himself harden even further.

He groaned slightly as she squeezed his rod. In response, he sat up and pulled her over to the bed, placing her neatly between his legs. He was at his hardest at this point, but he wanted to drive the point home even further, but rubbing his cock against the girls' s nether regions. His other hand began to slip off slip off her panties, wanting to access all of her bear pussy.

His eyes gazed playfully at the neko.
"Already wet? Mmm This pleases me. But you haven't solved my huge problem yet." He commented in semi-serious tone. He moved one of his thumb over the girls clit slowly twisting and encircling it, and his fingers began to work there way one by one into Emilia's wet folds. With his other hand, he moved the strap of the Emilia's outfit, pulling her breast and exposing it and squeezing it gently.

To complete this little dance, He did on more thing before he really turned things up. He planted his lips across her neck, gently kissing all the way up to her ear. When his lips reached her ears, he planted his head against them rubbing and savoring their furry comfort.
"I am your master." Lucien whispered into her ears. "Trust me, and Please me. That's all you need to do."

So many thoughts rushed through the young neko's mind all at once. Was this something that he was known to do with his maids? Perhaps he had already done something like this with the others. Even so, she'd be lying to herself if she didn't say she was enjoying this alone time with him. She was not expecting something like this so soon, but she would go along with it anyway, the anticipation of what he might do urging her on a little.

Now being led over to the bed with him, the thought of more lewd acts to come filled her mind. She could feel his member rubbing against her sex through his pants, and he must have been at his full size already. She felt her panties slipping down her legs, his hands now having access to her bare pussy. It was so embarrassing since she had gotten a little wet with a notable stain in her panties. As he went to tease her clit, she was reminded that this wasn't a time for her to be pleased alone. Her hands slowly moved to take his zipper, pulling it down and eventually freeing his member.

At the same time, he was leaning in and kissing along her neck, sending little shivers through her body until he reached her ears. She couldn't deny how good it felt to have him rubbing up against them considering how sensitive they were. "Y-yes Master...I will..." She took hold of his member in both her hands, wasting no time in starting to stroke him off. There was still a bit of the massage oil left on her fingers, so the cool sensation it gave off would wash over his member as well. She could feel his member twitch every now and then from her touch, and she'd look back to him every now and then to see if she was doing this right for him.

He gasped slightly, as a cool and soothing sensation swept over his cock. Images of a relaxing meadow with blue skies entered. Lucien's eyes watched with slight wonderment as Emilia so lewdly stroked his hardened rod, going forward and backwards. His eyes dilated in pure and undiluted pleasure the combination of the massage oil, and her strokes worked their magic on him. Pre-cum began to make it's presence known. Lucien would have to take her soon before he found himself pushed over the edge. After all it would not do for a master to cum before he really got to dive into her precious maid.

It wouldn't be fair either. All of the maids he had seduced and trained to pleasure him and him alone all received him taking his hard cock into their wanting and waiting pussies. As he responded to the girls hand job with slipping a third finger inside her womanly treasure, his thoughts somewhat turned to "reviewing" her maids performance thus far. She certainly caught on to his ques and motions. She'll be easily trainable when it came to tending to his needs during the mornings and the evenings. Oh how he as eager to have Maya and possibly Mia in training her in other ways. He was even interested in seeing what partner she would choose for her morning activities with him.

His groans grew louder. The volume of which indicated that it was time for Lucien to step it up. Like a pianist preparing for the climatic movement of his sonata, the Master of Mathias house, grabbed the maid, and pushed her back on to the bed, his body now on top, his hands pinning the girls to the side. He bore a lustful gaze at the girl, though his smile remained ever so playful.
"Not bad for your first time my maid." Undoing his pants and boxers he continued on. "Allow me though to give you a more intimate touch." Stroking his massage oiled hard-on; Teasing the girl with his cock. He gently entered the tight wet folds. A moan this time escaping his lips as he did so. He loved taking virgins. Especially a virgin such as Emilia.

Lucien's moans from her touch did make Emilia feel a little more comfortable with her work, though she never really viewed herself as a lewd sort of woman. Though he may have already been able to guess due to how flustered she was, she was indeed a virgin. With how things were going between them, it was likely she wasn't going to leave until she was gasping for breath for a little while. Unknown to her, Lucien was indeed having little private moments with his maids. And while she would have liked that he only give her his attention, she would not let her chance go to waste.

Despite a bit of inexperience, she was working him in the right way. She had to wonder if he would say she was a natural at this too, not sure how she would take that compliment. She jumped slightly as s third finger slipped into her wet folds, coating his fingers with a bit of her fluids. It had taken a bit of encouragement on his part, but she was starting to please him as he saw fit. Her thoughts on how odd this might be were starting to fade, and she started telling herself that this was for the good of her Master. As for these morning activities, she'd need a little filling in on that later.

While Emilia thought she should say something with Lucien's moans, she stayed quiet for now. She thought that maybe she'd just be stroking him off like this until he came, but she got a bit of a surprise when he suddenly grabbed her, turning her around and plopping her down on her back on the bed. Even if she wanted to move away, he had her hands pinned down effectively, and she'd feel his cock pressing gently at the entrance of her pussy. She did not anticipate that she'd give up her virginity to her Master like this, but she did not mind it at all. She bit her lip gently as he continued to push into her, slowly filling her up until his progress was halted by her hymen. She didn't move, though Lucien could see she was still a little antsy.

A gasp of air, a sweating body. Events which were common as Lucien continued to thrust into Neko with a steady pace. He started slowly though. His hands first, peeling the straps of the the maids top, and finally exposing the girls breasts for him to see. And what a fine pair of melons he had the fortune to gaze upon.

"Tight." was all he could muttered, as his hands reached out to the girls breasts, Grabbing and groping. Pinching and twisting. The man really loved corrupting the innocence of a maiden, and Emilia was no different. He gazed upon her with eyes which are now drowned in pure everlasting lust. Lucien's whole being took in every sight, scent, and touch. Her scent reminded him of the flowers in their garden. Her touches brought memories of the softest of pillows. As for his sight, right now and right at this moment he found her to be the most beautiful and lustful rose in the room. His hips thrust forward the way a sword thrusts it's target. Edging close and closer to blissful eternity.

Lucien was almost there. As he got closer to cumming, his breathes became even shallower. A matter which was not helped, hen his lips pressed against the neko maids giving her a sensual kiss. The man's tongue swirling and playing with Emillia's own. His body shook against her, yet he managed to maintain control of his own pleasure, ensuring that he drew every breath and moan from his innocent maid.
"Do not cum unless I command you to." Lucien whispered, his voice urgent yet commanding.

Time passed. Only minutes though. Yet to Lucien those minutes were the most wonderful amount of time he had. In his heart, he knew it was time though. And so he gave the command.
"Cum with my Emilia, Be one with me!"
And then he felt it. His mind went white for one moment. Orgasm over took his body, as he pulled his cock out and released his seed upon his beautiful maid

The pain from him pushing past her hymen lasted for only a little while. Once Lucien had started moving his hips, Emilia felt the pain start to be replaced with sweet pleasure. And the light coat of oils over Lucien's cock made it that much better. Her hands had tightened to little fists, and though her hands were free now, she didn't move them from her sides, instead gripping at the sheets. She could only give out cute little whimpers and groans to Lucien's comment, and she absolutely enjoyed his hands over her breasts. Looking up at him, the neko could see that he had a different look about him than before. Usually, he gave off such a kind sort of aura. This lustful look in his eyes was something completely different.

At the very least, she could say that sex gave her some unique sensations she never imagined she'd feel. As embarrassed as she was from her lewd moans, she couldn't help herself. They were muffled in time with Lucien suddenly pressing his lips against her own, surprising her even more. She eagerly kissed him back, trying her best to at least keep up with him as his tongue wrestled with hers. A thin string of saliva connected their lips as he pulled back, giving her instructions not to cum until he said. Now that he said that, it felt like she'd go over the edge right there. Though the sensations were rather overwhelming, she did her best to hold off on her orgasm, managing to do just that until he gave the word.

Just before he pulled out, she felt her entire body squirm as she gave into the pleasure. Her first orgasm had her squirming and crying out for him. "M-Master!! I'm cumming...!!!" As he pulled out, her own fluids leaked out and dribbled into the bed sheets, and at the same time his seed sprayed all over her body, which was already covered in a light coat of sweat. She rested back against the bed, her mind spinning just a little bit. Plus, the scent of his seed and her own fluids stung slightly at her nostrils. "I'm...one with...Master..." Her chest rose and fell as she tried to catch her breath, looking back up weakly at Lucien as he himself was recovering. For now, she could only think of one thing to say. "T-thank you Master...I've never felt this happy..."

"Thank you my master I've never felt this happy."

The words echoed silently into the office. They had great weight to them. Lucien gave one of his rare warm smiles at the girl. Such an expression was rare only used in a very few cases. Of course, he's smiled often and frequently. Especially when he's around his own maids, when he is eating with them, drinking them, and even stealing a glance at them when they're attending to the daily duties. However, the happiest smile he would give would be when he either triumphed in a particular difficult business deal, deflowering a maid; And finally, when said maid truly brings him the greatest of joys.

In response to those words, Lucien planted one last deep kiss on to her and fell to her side embracing and cuddling her gently.
"Your mine now." He declared in a commanding yet soothing voice. "In the same way your comrade and sister maids are. You have pleased me. And it pleases me that you are happy."He squeezed her gently.

Several minutes have passed as silence graced this most wonderful of moments. Now and then the Master, would stroke the neko's ears affectionately enjoying the warmth and softness of her fur. The rich noble even tugged at her tail playfully, accompanying that playful tug with a kiss into her neck. Of course ,this lovely and brief silence would have to be broken up. A knock on the door soon came, and Lucien knew who it was. Holding her in place, He smiled and Called out at the door:
"Come in!"

The door swung open, and in came the form of a pointy eared, emerald colored eyed elf head Mia, dressed in her standard uniform. She gave the pair a smile and a pout as she spoke.
"Geez, you two started without me. I wanted watch!." At this comment, Lucien couldn't help but laugh.
"Oi this is a special moment between master and maid. As you well know." There was the slightest twinkle in his eyes as he said this. This elicited a giggle from the elf.
"Well at least she didn't clean up yet. I do love master's seed after all."

The elf stepped forward towards the bed, lean over and began cleaning the exposed flesh that was covered with Lucien's sperm. Lucien made sure to hold the neko in place, knowing this entire experience was new to her. After licking off the last of Lucien's sperm of her breasts. Mia stepped back.
"Mmmm Master's said tastes just as wonderful as ever."
"I'm glad to hear that." The Head of house responded, with a wink.

Before long, the atmosphere turned slightly serious, as Mia got down to business.
"I take it her review went well."
"She is mine and now fully part of your sisters." Lucien responded, a hint of pride in his voice. Mia gave a soothing smile over at her subordinate.
" Wonderful. I take it you want me to fill her in."
"If you could. I believe I have a meeting with the head of that armory company in thirty minutes. I'd like to prepare."
"Of course master. Your bath is ready to go on."

Nodding politely Lucien, left the office leaving his two lovely maids to speak privately.
"Well, Let's get you all prepped up and cleaned up. I believe there is a spare uniform in cases such as this." Mia chuckled, going behind her master's desk and removing a nice fresh uniform, panties, and bra.
"After you get changed I believe it's time for me to inform you of your "Other duties as a maid."

That smile he gave her seemed to lift her spirits immediately. Of course, Emilia wasn't really planning on moving around just yet. She would have liked it if she could just stay here with him for the rest of the day, but then she might get scolded for neglecting her common duties. More or less, she was still surprised at the series of events today, but now the chance of being noticed by him more often seemed likely. She felt like she was melting in his arms as his embraced her, truly feeling like she had reached an intimate level with him, though he did say that she pleased him like the rest of the maids. It was safe to assume that this was something all the others went through, but she wanted to live in her moment as long as she could.

As Emilia was starting to catch her breath, it felt like Lucien might actually be trying to have another go with her, still cuddling her and teasing her every now and then. Her ears twitched at the touch from his hand, and he would see that she was quite pleased with the attention. The gentle tug at her tail got a little yelp from her, though she wasn't quite as embarrassed as she might have been before. In the long period of silence, the knocking at the door startled her a little, though Lucien didn't seem so surprised. As the doors opened, Emilia sat up, covering herself a little, though whoever it was would still be able to figure out what they did.

To her surprise, it was the head maid Mia. She hadn't really gotten to speak with her much unless she was getting new instructions. What was she doing here now? Emilia felt her face flush when Mia said she wanted to watch. Did she really mean that? The young neko wasn't sure she'd be able to walk down the halls the same way if she was there. And then, she could see Mia walking towards her, joining her on the bed as she started to clean her up. It was a little odd for her, especially since she wasn't used to being cleaned in this manner, but with Lucien holding her there, she didn't struggle. Mia had such a nice scent herself, perhaps some fancy perfume? She'd groan softly a little with her tongue running over her bare skin, and once she was cleaned, the elf maid stepped back looking quite satisfied.

"Wait a minute...the review?" Was what they did now seriously part of the review?! She was speechless, but at the very least, it seemed she passed. As Mia handed the extra uniform to her, she simply gave a polite bow and scurried off to take a quick shower and change. She soon rejoined Mia in the new uniform, which despite Emilia's concerns fit perfectly on her. They really must have prepared ahead of time. She simply waited for Mia to give her this little explanation, but Emilia was thinking she already had an idea of what these 'other duties' might be.

As Emilia was away attending to her own grooming and cleaning, Mia made sure to tidy up the masters office. She was a mildly surprised that the office was still as orderly as it was and hour ago when she sent some of the other maids to clean it up. The first time Lucien and Mia spent their time together, the office was in shambles with books flying off the shelves and desks, and lamps broken. Even at one point, the bed the pair spent their time on broke due to the roughness of the sex. Lucien had come a long way since then managing to control his passions and energy. The head maid was proud at how far her master had come into his own is not only a capable lover, a caring and compassionate Head of House.

After dusting the desk, and changing the sheets of the bed, and reclining it turning it back into a couch. The elf's ears perked up as the deflowered maid entered the office again.A Sisterly smile graced her face as she watched the girl walked in giving her superior a rather expectant look.
"You clean up nicely." The maid smiled, walking up to her, and scanning her from head to toe. Now and then, she would help straighten up any wrinkles she spotted on the girl uniform.
"Now concerning your other duties as maid!" The elf clasped her hands. "As you know and have already witnessed our Master has needs and appetites that many young health males have. It is our duties as a maid to not only look after the house hold, but also to see to the needs of the Head of the Mathias House." She paused for a moment crossing her arms. "That being said, Master Lucien works incredibly hard to keep the Mathias company afloat, And to ensure that some pesky charlatan from an opposing company doesn't seduce him and get him out his fortune. It is our job to keep him on the straight and narrow. We must shower him with love the way he showers us with his passion, pleasures and also love. Remember this as your fulfilling your duties Emilia." Her tone was business like and serious, yet the way she said those word seemed as though she had said many times to many other similar maids.

Mia walked behind the desk, and from it she pulled a wooden box. Opening it, she removed a set of items were placed on the desk, one by one.
"Our Master has many kinks and curiosities, thus far. In this book, you'll find that that list. Think of it as a guide line when dealing with the master during your sessions with him. ". She placed the book down and picked up a tiny golden pendant with a tear shaped jewel at its center.
"This is linked to our masters soul. All the other maids that have their review have this in their possession. The the jewel of this necklace with shift in color, depending on the mood of the master. Red for anger, blue for sadness, yellow for stress, green for happiness, and when it keeps shifting color, the pendent will mean that Master Lucien is currently lustful." Last but not least, she picked up the final item a ring.
"This ring's abiltiy will, summon forth any special item from the manors secret vault for the master's use with his maid. When the situation calls for it, just picture the item in your mine, and whisper in the ring. "For my master.". The item in question should appear in a matter of moments. Of course, it only works in this manor, and of course it only works if the item in question is actually there."

Placing the ring down, she peered over at neko. "Now there are fairly simple rules for competing with the other maids for our master attention. In fact, you'll find competition is encouraged with other maids in this house hold. However there are strict rules, that must be obeyed lest the maid is banned never to return to our master service." Placing her arms to the side she continued on:
" Rule 1: You shall not sabotage or injury any other maid to pursuit Master. Rule 2: When Master has chosen a Maid to make love to, your are not to interrupt. and finally Rule 3: we must unite when it comes to helping Our Master Lucien. Regardless of whether we hate or dislike each other."

She finished the speech, pausing for a moment before giving the girl one more warm smile. "Welcome to Mathias House hold Emilia!" She embraced her gently. before walking out the door.
"May I give you a tip. This isn't written in the book yet, but Master Lucien does enjoy the company of two women in his bed. He has fantasized about it, but He hasn't outright said it. I suggest you find a partner to help him out with this. None of the maids here, have yet, to be willing to team up. I'd do it with my own maid, but I fear that the destruction we would cause satisfying master would not be worth it..." She finished with a slight chuckle, before opening the door and leaving. "I'll see you tonight Emilia when we depart for Midland. Oh, do make sure the Study room is prepped up for master. You know the routine black tea and scones. Add a little sugar there. I feel he may be tired at this days end."

The door shut, With Mia smiling serenely on her way to the kitchens to attend to preparing for lunch. Yet another busy day.

Though Emilia had been quick in cleansing herself, she made sure that she was thoroughly groomed and appropriate when she stepped back into the room. The uniform given to her of course fit like a glove and it seemed like it had just been washed and ironed for her. Any maybe it was just her, but she thought it looked a little cuter now than usual, but that may have been just because she was in a better mood after what happened with Lucien. As expected, Mia was right there waiting for her, looking like she was in a good mood as usual. Perhaps the news of Lucien's time with another maid reminded her of her own times with him. As the head maid, no doubt she was frequently attending to his needs, and slowly but surely, Emilia would start to do the same.

She would also notice that Mia had already fixed up the room as if nothing had ever happened here. And she had done all that while Emilia was cleaning up! She was quick and efficient, clearly the biggest role model among the rest of the maids there. Any good comment from her would mean the maids were on the right track. Though she did have a few wrinkles here and there that Mia took care of. And with that, Emilia was left to listen in on her new duties, and as she had guessed, those services were pretty similar to what she had just partaken in. "Would some opposing company woman really try to seduce him like that?" She wasn't really sure how corporate heads thought, but from what little time she spent with Master Lucien, she didn't think he would succumb so easily to those temptations. Plus, he had a bunch of cute maids for him to tease and indulge in instead. If they had to shower him with love and attention, that seemed like something Emilia was just waiting for someone to tell her. Though Mia seemed like she had memorized what she had just told her. Perhaps she was just used to running this info to the newer maids. "Yes. I'll keep that in mind."

From there, Mia would walk behind the desk, pulling out and odd wooden box, and from that box she pulled out a few more items. With each item she set down, Emilia spent a little time examining it. She took the book, finding the list of his kinks inside. She scanned them quickly, hoping to at least get an idea for future reference. As for the pendant Mia pulled out, Emilia was having a hard time believing that the pendant really worked like that. She didn't want to say anything, but it sounded like something out of some fairy tale. She took it anyway, placing it around her neck and examining it quickly. The jewel in the middle for now was green, so she assumed that he must have been feeling fine after his time with her. And if she thought the pendant sounded sketchy, the ring was just as interesting. Say that the ring did work, there were a few items she thought about right away just from glancing at that list. When she went over the rules of the competition, she didn't feel like she'd have too much trouble following them. For now at least, it seemed everyone was getting along pretty well. But if these rules had been made, perhaps some problems had arisen in the past. Remembering how Mia came in after their session, she really followed those rules herself.

Before she left, she had embraced the neko girl, perhaps hugging her a bit tighter than she expected. Immediately she went to see if there were any wrinkles on her uniform, but then the next bit of interesting information came to her. "Guh...as much as I'd rather be alone with Master, I suppose he'll be even happier if there's someone else. But I don't really know anyone else all that well..." As she left, she was given a quick reminder for the tea, and she knew there would be some hot water being prepared downstairs. She stayed there for a little while just to give herself a quick mental pep talk before heading downstairs with a newfound spring in her step. So this was what it was like to be a maid in the Matthias house. Her days were sure to get more interesting as she went on, but right now, she quickly prepared his black tea, adding the sugar and making sure it was at an appropriate temperature for him. She was able to get a couple scones from another maid in the kitchen, and she was already heading back up. In all this time, she was at least trying to pick out someone who could possibly be her partner, but it was a little odd for her picturing that scenario already. Heading back into the study, she set the tray with his scones and tea, making sure his desk was spotless before she made her way back out. Along with a few other maids, she'd start off the morning tending to the rooms on the top floor. At this point, she was hoping to find someone as a partner soon and be that much closer to another session with Master Lucien.

"Yes. Yes. I can guarantee you that procuring armor at this season will help out your guards right now. There has been a nasty attacks by a rising pirate captain. I know it's winter but the armor is especially tailored and enchanted to keep the average warrior warm."

Lucien and an old man were sitting down in the main room, discussing yet another little transaction. The business owner was mentally kicking himself, quickly regretting dealing with the old man who was the Mathias company's oldest customers. He was a the owner of a rather large mercenary company and he was best friends with the senior Mathias household. The mercenary head would normally buy the former Head's wares without hesitation. Unfortunately, that friendship and trust did not extend to the new young master. The old man apparently suspected the son to have poisoned his father. Which was impossible, considering the father passed away while the youngest son was serving as a soldier in one of the foreign legion armies.
"Alright. I can sell you 100 armors for 300 silver. But I can't go any lower." Lucien continued his tone final.

The old man seemingly satisfied nodded, and took Lucien's hand shaking it. With the meeting finished one of the maids agreed to escort the stingy senior out. Mia walked in a few minutes later. Lucien turned his head glad to see his head of maids. He really needed to vent.
"Honestly the nerve of that man!" Lucien exclaimed, irritated and annoyed. " The way he treated me during that entire meeting. He's literally convinced that I was an ungrateful son who looked only to procure his father's fortune. His entire attitude shows it!". Mia stood silently listening to Lucien's rant. A rant which went on for several minutes, until Lucien finally got out all his energy.

"Look on the bright side of today Master. You deflowered a maid, and tonight you and this entire family of ours will be on our first officially vacation!" Mia responded. The Master found himself calming down at the girls enthusiasm.
"Your right of course." Lucien went. The word family lightened his heart a little. It felt odd hearing it. Though this entire house maids served his every whim and desire, He always viewed them as more then just servants. It's perhaps why all of the maids have continued to serve him.

"So how was Emilia's little briefing." Lucien asked curiously, getting up and beckoning Mia to walk with him.
"She seems to have taken to it. She's very attentive, and very honest. I think she'll follow the rules."
"I know she will. After all, I did hand pick her myself." Lucien responded with a bit pride in his voice
" I know you did Master. And a fine choice that is! Just like me! "Mia winked. Lucien was sorely tempted to relieve some of his stress on Mia right then and there, but He has grown stronger since he hired on his first maid.
"No one has violated the rules. I'd made sure to pick out the right amount of maids. Who can maintain there own emotions." Lucien commented as they were approaching the study room.

Traditionally, the many Mathias house hold heads have tended to having an outside party hire a staff for the Mathias household. However, many that were hired have violated the codes of conduct concerning A master making love to his maids. In order to combat this, Lucien made sure to hire out ones who would work well within a team, and who would genuinely treat there other maids as true sisters. The results, were incredibly satisfying thus far.

When they reached the study room, Lucien noticed Emilia leaving, and going to the upper rooms.
"She's been so compliant and nice, that I even gave her an early hint on finding another girl for you to share.". At this: Lucien blushed furiously.
"I can't ask her or any of you to do that! She and everybody else here already do enough in satisfying my needs.."
"It isn't much master. And quite truthfully at times you can get difficult to handle alone. Remember our first little tryst?" Mia responded.
"Yes I do..." Lucien sighed. It was a warm memory. One of many actually.
"Then let us or perhaps even her and whom ever she chooses do it for you. I know you'll be sure to give her plenty of one on one time when you two make love at other times "

Opening the study door, he nodded at Mia.
"Your right. It's going to get very stressful once the competition begins." Sitting on the couch, with the tea at it's side as well as some scones, he looked over at Mia one more time. "Well, I have some documents to read up on. Tonight's going to be an early dinner. Afterwards, we'll have to depart for Midland by airship. I'd like you to gather some of the maids to eat in the dining room with me. I rarely get to do so because I am really busy.
"As you wish my Master." Mia responded smiling and bowing.

The day passed without incident. And soon, a starry and moonlit night graced the skies. The rarely used dining room was set and all of the maids began to gather at the wide and tall table. Lucien was the last to arrive, and he was rather happy to see the maids were getting along as usually. He had Mia make sure she reserved a spot next to him for Emilia. He'd very much like to talk to her. The Mathias head always found the girl pleasant to talk to.

Since her little run-in with Lucien this morning, work for Emilia suddenly didn't seem so bad as she used to think. Normally she would take a bit of time on her own with the rooms, but she was starting to be more productive with her time. Of course, she was still on the lookout for a potential partner, but most of the other maids she had run into with in small little groups. Part of it was that they were responsible for certain areas of the estate, though it wasn't surprising to find them grouped off with their own kind. A couple fox maids every now and then, and the other neko maids were on the first floor. For now, her search was yielding no results, but she wasn't about to give up so easily. If she just focused on working until they left, someone would come along soon enough. And maybe she didn't have to wait as long as she thought...

While she was working around in one of the upstairs bedrooms, she could hear someone knock at the door. "Uh...come in?" Whoever it was on the other side seemed to be taking a little while to open the door. Perhaps they weren't expecting her to be inside? But they did knock. The door slowly creaked open, a pair of large fox ears poking in. "Oh...perhaps this wasn't the best time for me to drop by." The fox girl slowly stepped into the room, also dressed in uniform. While she was sure she had seen this girl around before, it was very likely they hadn't talked. "It feels a little odd having someone else tidy up your room wouldn't you say?" Emilia tilted her head slightly. This was her room? "Oh...well, if you don't really want me to...but I've already started. But I could use a little help." The girl crossed her arms over her chest, looking deep in thought as she thought about that offer. Was it that hard to answer? At least they could get more done quicker together. "Well, I suppose I could help out a bit, though to be honest, I wasn't really planning on...working really..." Just as Emilia was thinking this couldn't get anymore odd, this girl accomplished just that. She was a maid in service to the Mathias house, but at the moment she had been intending on forsaking her duties for a bit?! "Er...well at the very least, you could start fixing up your bed?" The sheets were all wrinkled and there were a couple of the pillows tossed around. The girl was pretty, but it would appear that she could be a monster at times too. Emilia knew that no matter how much time she put into that herself, that bed would never be the same.

With a little sigh, the girl made her way over to the bed while Emilia got to work cleaning the windows. She had the curtains opened up so the sunlight could come in and she could see outside into the garden. Of course, there were a good number of maids running around with their chores as well. She could have sworn for a second she caught someone accidentally losing control of the hose, getting herself and a few others drenched. Hopefully, such a thing would not happen during the competition. After she had finished, she turned her attention back to the other girl, her eyes widening a little in surprise. It seemed like she was taking a little snooze at the edge of the bed, but that's not what she was focusing on. The mess of a bed that she had witnessed not too long ago now seemed like it had been untouched, ready for a new person to use it. Not a single wrinkle in the sheets and the covers were tucked in nicely. The pillows were in place as well. This girl didn't seem to have as much motivation as a maid, but was she some sort of genius?! She cautiously approached her from behind, shaking her gently to try and wake her. "Eh...? What...?" With groggy eyes, she stared back at Emilia. "Oh...it's you. I did my share didn't I? I get a little break...I think." What was she supposed to do about her? "I don't mean to bother you, but if Master Lucien were to see you like this, I doubt he'd be very pleased." Her attempt at scolding the fox girl didn't seem to work. She still stared with that sleepy look. "Hmm...but I've been working here for a while now. I'm pretty good with my hands you know. Work isn't all that exciting, but it seems I'm really good at it. Almost like...a maid prodigy!" What was she talking about?

If she was always like this and she hadn't gotten in trouble for it yet, maybe it wasn't worth trying to fix. "Oh...but Mia...she might say something." Her ears twitched a couple times and she slowly stood up, stretching her arms over her head. "Maybe it's because I've been scolded by her a good number of times already, but I feel like I can sense when she's near, like a sixth sense just for tracking her." Emilia wasn't sure whether or not she should feel proud for her. "Well, at least try not to overdo it. Maybe you just need to get more sleep at night. With the competition coming up, you should have plenty of time to rest up. You are...coming right?" A soft chuckle came from the girl, almost as if taunting Emilia for even asking. "Oh, but of course I am. I'm a rather competitive person you know. Work is a little...dreary, but if it's in a competition, I won't hold back. I'll make the opposition regret crossing me, and then I can spend a little more time getting spoiled by Master Lucien. Sounds like quite a plan, wouldn't you say?" There wasn't much point in trying to argue with her. "Whatever floats your boat...I guess." "Oh...I don't think I've introduced myself. "I'm Emilia. And you are...?" The girl let out a little yawn, straightening up immediately with her hands at her hips. "I'm Lili. And thanks a bunch for not ratting me out." Such a cute name for an on/off slacker. Well, the quality of her work was something else. "Er...I didn't say anything about turning you in...but I guess I can overlook it." Honestly, she felt rather happy that Lili would be in her debt. Maybe she could ask about pairing up? But, not quite yet. "I take it you're one of the newer ones. I could see how jumpy you were when Master Lucien called you in earlier. I take it your review went rather well." Emilia blushed slightly as she recalled that. She then remembered that Lili would have done the same, but she couldn't have been lazy during her sessions with him. She must have been really good with that too. "M-more or less." Another little chuckle came from Lili as she gently patted Emilia's head. "Good to hear. Maybe if you're here long enough, you can afford to slack off a little like me!" So she was admitting that she was a slacker. "Er...I don't know about that, but I'll work hard as always."

"Message from Miss.Smith Master". Mia whispered into Lucien's ears. Lucien, closed his eyes placing a palm over his head.
"What does the fool what now?"
"Apparently she wants your okay on a certain transaction"
"Looks like will have to delay." Lucien sighed. Mia simply smiled.
"Wouldn't worry about to big of a delay, after all not all of the maids have arrived a dinner. Emilia and Lili haven't arrived yet."
"I'll go get them once I finish my brief little interview." Lucien responded.
"You don-"
"Don't worry, A simple task like that is no problem with me." The Mathias head responded with a smile.

Going to his office and responding on the phone with one of his store supervisors was a rather quick task for the young master. Normally Lucien would have no problem with talking and giving quick order, but his subordinate Smith tended to not be the most reliable of store owners. He knew the girl since he was little but ever since his father passed on, Miss Smith hasn't been reliable as a store supervisor. After talking to the girl and giving his own reassurances on the phone, Lucien finally set out to return to dinner but not before he went to search for his two maids.

Another key feature of the pendent that all the maids were given was the fact that Lucien could locate any particular maid at will. The pendants were linked to his soul, but also; The necklaces also connected to the maids own spirits. This allowed the Mathias head to to merely focus his mind and locate any maid he needed to talk to or have pleasure him.

Closing his eyes and allowing his mind to go blank for a moment, A vision of the two maids entered his mind. Conveniently, he found that the fox maid and neko were in the same room. Smiling Lucien quickly made his way to Lili's room slowly opening the door.

"Look what we have here." Lucien called out from out in the hallway. He gave the the two girls a devious yet gentle smile. "Where have you two been? Dinner is about to be served. All the maid are in the dining room and are about eat with me. Your presence of course is missed.".
Like a wolf about to pounce on its prey, Lucien glided to Lili and a very predatory manner, Hugging the girl from behind.
"I see you're getting to know our resident fox girl here Emilia. Such a naughty girl this one. Always slacking off." His head rubbed against Lili's ears. "Now Lill are you trying to teach our new girl here bad habits." He finished in a mock scolding tone

His hands reached into her skirt, gently rubbing at her panties, trying to get her wet. "I think a punishment is in order here." Lucien whispered, in a devious tone. "How about I let you stew in your own lust for a bit." He was playful. As he always was with all of his maids.
What do you think?" Lucien added looking at Emilia.

Back
Top Bottom