Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gangbangs, Anal, Orcs, Magic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darling

Star
I'll give you a small idea of what I do and don't like, other than whats listed I'm pretty open so don't be shy!

I love;

Toys
Ageplay
Gangbangs
LOTS OF CUM!
Cum Inflation
Enemas
Build up / Plot
Anal training/teasing
Touching/Massaging
Masturbating

I will never;

Scat/barf (gross bodily fluids..)
Godmodding! I can act for myself!
Mutilation/gore involving sex, I enjoy fight scene though.
MxM
IM or Rping off BM, just don't even ask.

ORC GANGBANG;
Couple: Group
Plot: Awaking to the cold sensation of a cell floor, a plate of food clattering before the clad buxom elf, she'd once been the future wife of a very noble prince, the kingdom had been slane, her lover lost and now she was in captivity awaiting her sentence. Eventually called upon by the king, as viewed to be intelegent, beautiful and graceful enough to wed a prince the strong, hulking Orc king thought it only wise to take her as his queen instead. His queen shall please everyone through her tight asshole while her fertile elven pussy remains his, in front of the group he'd gathered after winning this battle he strips the elf, administering a potion to her smooth, tight pink ass that had the most erotic effects. Not only as lube, it's a powerful aphrodesiac with magic that would aid in her that tiny hole stretching and snapping back in mere seconds so the new orc queen would always be as tight as she is now for them to punish, smack and fuck her silly. (Love lots of cum, the king taking her virginity, some DP! <3)
Setting: Fantasy World
Kinks: Magic, Excessive Cum/Light Cum Inflation, Douple Penitration Anal, Orc's Gangbang, Orgy, Fucked Silly (Any of these can be taken away or you can add kinks you like!)

Have more gangbang ideas? I'm craving for lots of cum! <3

PM'S ONLY!

RE: NEW PLOTS CONTAINING M/F - F/F & Futa!

Hey, I would like to do the babysitter plot, however I am interested in playing the younger girl, who is shy (or a younger boy?).

Please pm me

More plots coming soon :eek: would be interested in other peoples plots too~

Darling, are you still interested in our Roleplay? ^^ If not, just tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom