Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyanide's Disasters ::; The Drabbly Sort

CyanideDisaster

Supernova
Oh hey thur.

Just going to put up some of my artsie-sort things. And try to keep it all organized too. Please feel free to give me constructive criticism, as this is a hobby of mine that some day I hope I can make something of.

If you like what you're seeing and would like to do something for you, or for a role-play you've done just send me a message and we can work something out.

I apologize for the crappy quality of some of the pictures. Hooking up my scanner is a lot of work, my iPhone will have to suffice.

Here she be with my most recent:

Tribal Elf::; January 23rd, 2012
TribElf.jpg

Just a plain' old elf, I took some tips from the Dragon Age 2 elves for the nose and head shape. I made a few mistakes with her feet and hand.

Here are two more.

Saeli ::; January 27th, 2012
SaeliSketch.jpg

This is a character from a game off-site. She's a healer. I plan to paint this at some point.

Naelan ::; January 27th, 2012
NaelanSketch.jpg

This is also a character from a game off-site. She uses mainly fire magic. I also plan to paint this at some point.

So, here is the first of the painted ones.

Naelan, Coloured ::; January 29th, 2012
Naelan2-1.jpg

So here she is, I'm a little disapointed with how her hair turned out, but she also has a LOT of it and doing any thinner strands would have taken me years. And I'm lazy. :)

And this is the second.

Sali, Coloured ::; February 4th, 2012
Saeli.jpg

I'm not sure if I like how this one turned out... I may re-do Saeli completely, but for now this ought to suffice.

Oh hello again, this following picture is a little piece I did a couple months ago. I really really enjoyed how it turned out but I never put it up anywhere, so! Here you go!

Elf with a Rifle ::; February 13th, 2012
ElfGun.jpg

This character has no name or backstory. It's just a simple elf dodging some bullets with a rifle on her hip.

Once more I say hello to my empty thread.

Adult Naelan Sketch::; February 19th, 2012
NaelanAdultSketch.jpg

So, I really like how this came out. Obviously I kinda cheated with the hands (yay fire!) but I think when I do paint it that will be just fine.

Just some sketchy like things I did for my buddies, currently we're obsessed with the Assassin's Creed games while waiting for the next one to come out... so they asked me to draw them as modern day assassins... and this is what we got.

Aaron Assassin
AaronAssassin.jpg

Gordon Assassin
GordonAssassin.jpg

Emily Assassin
EmilyAssassin.jpg

Alright, here is some more!

Elf Just an elf face, a little lop-sided and cross-eyed, but pretty overall I'd say.
Elf1_zpse8eeddc1.jpg

Vampire Sarah A friend asked for me to create a character from the Supernatural universe (the TV show one), and she wanted to be a Vampire.
sarah_zps03ce1f36.jpg

Warrior Erin Another friend of mine asked me to create her as a character, we had been watching a lot of Game of Thrones together, so I tried to base it from that Universe.
WarErin2_zps47962505.jpg

Mauze: Complete Here is a character from an RP.
MauzeAgain3_zpsa80ae2df.jpg

CyanideDisaster said:
Alright, here is some more!

Vampire Sarah A friend asked for me to create a character from the Supernatural universe (the TV show one), and she wanted to be a Vampire.
sarah_zps03ce1f36.jpg

shes beautfiul! I'd do her! Love Supernatural and you captured the animalistic vampire of the show wonderfully. these are getting really good i mean your getting better with each one! Are they digital? What program do you use? Sorry if you said it early i missed it.

also, not sure if you remember me, this is Padan. 'Sup? I remember you! Nymphetamine, eh? I drew you in a coupla comics back in the day. Funtimes. :D

Thank you Rudolph Quin! I really appreciate it. I haven't gotten far in Supernatural as this friend and I don't really hang out much, but I had guessed the vampires weren't very nice. I use Paint Tool Sai and a wacom tablet, I used a lot of reference for the body shape but I don't think anyone could judge me for that.

And I remember you Padan, however I don't quite remember the comics, that was quite some time ago.

CyanideDisaster said:

I am quite partial to this one. This one and the one you posted on DeviantArt called "The Three Sides of Karma" are so surreal.

And I definitely think you could draw males. Humans are not very sexual dimorphic at all. If I had to describe the differences (sexual organs aside) between males and females in a few key phrases, I would just say (for males):
broader, more pronounced shoulders
harder features of the face (more chiseled)
Adam's apple

Just some visceral thoughts. Point is: I definitely, DEFINITELY know you could draw dudes. The real question is... can you draw unicorns and rainbows? Because I'm pretty sure that is like 98% of the demand from the market. ;)

I like this one too, I think I may redo part of it though. Well, we will see.

I'm going to try for sure, I just don't really understand male anatomy as well as female anatomy. Male hips are fucked up!

And the Karma one is actually my tattoo. I'll upload a picture of my tattoo too sometime.

Back
Top Bottom